Liar

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 16: Liar~

 

 

"Joah." Myungsoo shouted across to me.

I stood there in shock, I didn't know what to think. So many thoughts were coming to my head and I couldn't process a lot of it. Why would he say that? Is it to play with my emotions again? I mean why else? Myungsoo has always been up to no good. I couldn't fall for it if it meant that he was lying. Why else would he say that? He couldn't like me, he hates me.

Tears were threatning to pour from eyes, but I kept them from dropping. I've head enough of Myungsoo's manipulative games, I was not a toy.

"Liar!" I said shouting at the top of my lungs.

I didn't give it a second thought and ran back into my room hearing the shouts of Myungsoo begging me to not go, my heart ached at the sound of his voice but I had no choice. I couldn't trust him.

I went inside to room and found Woohyun opening the door slowly, he walked inside and went towards me.

"What happened? Your soaking wet." He said worry filling his eyes.

"OH... Nothing. I went to get some fresh air, I felt sick." I said chuckling.

"Babo." He said simply. 

He went over to my closet and go out a towel and wrapped it around me.

"You're going to be more sick now." 

I laughed and pretended to be sleepy.

"I ate earlier, I feel a bit sick now." I said.

"Why don't you just go to sleep? We'll talk tomorrow." He said ruffling my head.

I nodded and we said our goodbyes.

I lay in my bed, with my eyes wide open.

I couldn't believe what had happened today, it was such a long day. I don't know what to do our say.

I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and dialed a number.

"Hello?" the phone answered.

"Yuna... I need help."

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

 

I couldn't believe what I had done, I was still standing in the rain, however it was slowly stopping. I turned around and made my way to my room, what have I done?

Somehow, I couldn't control what was happening, I was angry and jealousy got the best of me. Why was I even jealous?

"I like you." I said softly, chuckling to myself. When was the last time I spoke those words? 4 years?

I laughed, what was Mina doing to me? That lady is driving me crazy.

I LIKE HER! And I knew it, I was sure. But... why?

If only I knew.

"Liar." those words cut through me like a knife, why would she say that?

Mina... Mina... Mina what have you done to me?

She didn't believe, I don't think she ever will. Do I like her enough to steal her away? What am I suppose to do?

I like you Mina, why is that so hard for you to believe?

I ruffled by hair and lay down on my bed... What is it going to take for her to believe me?

I smiled to myself, but my heart still ached... I was hurt.

 

>>>>>

 

MINA'S POV:

 

I woke up the next morning, with a headache and fever. Stupid rain caused this... Stupid Myungsoo.

"Joah." ARGH. Why couldn't I get those words out of my head. The thought of those words and of him bring me anxiety, but why?

Just the mere idea of someone liking me is impossible to me, but why? 

I always ask myself that... Why? Why me?

I got up and looked for medication in my bag, I took a couple and looked at the time 14:42pm. What? How long did I sleep for.

I made my way to my door and looked out, no sign of shouting or talking, they were probably out doing schedule. I walked outside and made my way downstairs, no signs of INFINITE. I sighed in relief, I did not want to see them or speak to them.

 

>>>>>

 

 

I found myself wondering around Itaewon checking out some places, since I had come back to Seoul, I had no time for myself. INFINITE were around me all the time, I didn't mind, but sometimes I need my own space.

I went over to the park and walked down a dark path, there was barely anyone and not a lot of lights were on.

"Mina." I heard someone say.

I turned around and my eyes opened wide.

"What do you want?" I simply said.

"I saw you walking here so I got off the car and followed you." 

"What do you want Myungsoo?" I said harshly.

Myungsoo's smile faded and his eyes turned dark and hurt.

"I want to talk to you." He said simply.

"I have nothing to say." I said walking away.

"Well I do... Look about last night-"

I cut him off before he could finish.

"You didn't mean it? You were fooling around with me?" I said angrily.

Myungsoo walked in front of me and grabbed me by the hand.

"No, that's the thing I did mean it."

I removed Myungsoo's hand from me. "Liar."

Myungsoo took a step back and looked at me.

"Why are you doing this?" I said.

"One minute your all mean and you say you hate me and you ignore me and RUIN my date with Woohyun. The next minute your nice and lovable, and I can't help but hate you. I can't stand you Myungsoo." I said practically screaming.

"Why are you so afraid?" Myungsoo said.

I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"That's all you know how to do Mina... You just walk away. When are you going open up to people and let them know a bit about yourself? I may not know what happened-" I cut off Myungsoo.

"Shut. Up. You don't know anything about me so don't act like you do."

"I know you more then you think." Myungsoo said grabbing my arm and dragging me with him.

"Let go of me!" I said ripping his hand away from my wrist.

"I like you. Why is that so hard for you to believe?"

"Because I DON'T!" I said shouting.

Myungsoo stopped walking and looked at me.

"Myungsoo?" Someone behind Myungsoo spoke with a small voice, I looked behind him and saw a small and short-haired girl looking at us.

Myungsoo turned around and his eyes open wide, one second he was next to me, the next he grabbed the girl's arm and left me standing there by myself.

 

 

________

 

Hey guys!! I'm back, new chapter is out and I am FINALLY introducing someone else.

Who do you think it is?

And does Mina really like Myungsoo... or?

Anyway, thank you for waiting!!

Subscribe and Comment <3