The First Meeting

My Heart Belongs To You.

~ Chapter 1: The First Meeting ~

 

 

"I'm home." I whispered to myself. "Finally home."

It hasn't been long since I left Seoul, to go to Tokyo, but it seemed like forever. I missed everything about this city, everything she seemed right here... Just right, I guess. I left for Tokyo to get my thoughts together, to have a new experience and new life. But, everything didn't work out as I planned. I wanted to start a new life, to start anew; to leave behind all the pain that this city had caused, some which can be forgiven and some that cannot be erased. Being away from Seoul for almost two years now, I realised that this was my home and this is where I meant to be... Not Tokyo, not Busan and not even London, just Seoul, that's good enough for me.

As I made my way out of the Incheon Airport, I was welcomed by a buzz of screams coming from a distance. My attention was drawn away from the ground, to where those screams came from, I looked carefully and realised that a swarm of screaming girls were flooding the place. I frowned as the screams were getting more intense and the girls holding posters and chanting something that I could not make out. Out of nowhere, I was pushed towards the direction of where those psychotic girls were. I looked behind me and saw more of them approaching as I did, I tried to resist but the force of them pushing against me was much greater then mine. As I reached near the entrance, I could make out what the girls were chanting, "INFINITE!" My frown grew deeper. What is wrong with these girls, I found myself pushed even further towards the crowd. I tried to move out and make my way out as soon as possible. IMPOSSIBLE! These girls were like hungry animals waiting to get fed. I looked at them and looked towards where they were heading, a black, shiny car suddenly pulled up and I find myself intrigued at what they were looking at. The doors of the car opened and releaved a man and few more bodyguards holding the girls away. The screams grew louder and pierced my ear drums.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I said screaming at the girls around me. They all shushed me in unison, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Who are they?" I said, as my frown increasinly deepened. A group of boys, about 7of them got out of the car. I rolled my eyes and realised what the commotion was about. "Pffft, seriously girls?" 

"That's INFINITE." A small, cute girl said. "They are a boy group, and as you can see very popular." She shirked poudly. I smiled at her cuteness, and put my attention back at the so called... Infinity? I shrugged it off.

I tried to make my way through the girls, and near where the shiny car was, that is where the entrance was. I pushed by as hard as I could, however I found myself welcomed by the ground. "Ouch..!" I shouted. I looked behind me and saw a crowd of girls smirking and giggling. "es." I said, squinting my eyes at them. I looked down on the ground and tried to pick up my stuff that were spread across the floor. I picked them up one by one, as the screams started dying down. 

I looked up and saw why the screaming stopped. "Is this yours?" A young beautiful guy said to me, holding out my baby pink purse. 

I got up and dusted myself off, "Yes!" I whispered. I walked towards him and took the purse off of him. I bowed 90 degrees and said "Thank you." I looked up and saw him smile, a smile I had never witnessed before. He was indeniably beautiful. 

"You don't need to do that!" He laughed and ruffled my long brown hair. I smiled and felt a bit awkward, this guy was too good to be true and he is an idol too? Wow, the whole package. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off him. However, to my left I felt a pair of eyes burning through me. I looked and saw a pair of dark brown eyes, that could melt any girl within a second, his eyes were scary, yet so mysterious. It felt like the room was completely empty, and it was only me and him. I swallowed hard, my palms started sweating. I had never seen eyes, so dark yet so bright that they could make me feel so small, yet so big. Since, when did guys in Korea get so hot, I thought to myself.

"Boys, let's go! You're flight to Tokyo is departing soon let's go!" A man said pushing the boys towards the terminal. I bowed to the guy again and he waved again. I smiled, remembering how warm and familar he persence was. Yet, I still couldn't forget that dark and mysterious that guy.

I looked his way, hoping he would still be there. However, he, along with those screaming girls were long gone. I sighed feeling saddened... Wait what? What the hell is wrong with you! He didn't even bother to smile, he just looked at you with those hateful eyes and made you feel intimitated. I huffed and kept walking.

"MINA!" I heard the familar and annoying voice scream behind me. I turned around and was engulfed in a bear hug.

"Hey, Yuna!" I said hugging my bestfriend. "It's been soooooooooo long! I've missed you!" She said still hugging me.

"Uh... Yuna you saw me last week..." I said laughing at my bestfriend's sillyness. "I know but that was sooooo long ago!" she giggled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Let's go home." she said. "I have so many things to tell you!" She grabbed my bags and pulled me towards a taxi, which was waiting for us. I nodded and followed her.

I looked behind me, and remembered those dark eyes that have somewhat left an impact on me. I've never felt that sort of feeling before, with any boy ever. I shrugged it off and smiled at my bestfriend's fail attempt at picking up my luggage. I giggled and made my way into the taxi.

I tried to stop thinking about those eyes that haunt me.

Still secretly hoping to see them again.

 

_______________