Chapter 21

Ever So Enchanting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

CHAPTER 21: Torn Apart

 

 

 

*Huff*Huff*Huff*

 

 

 

She wasn’t the best runner, she wasn’t the top of her class when it comes to gym but despite her weakness, she decided to turn that weakness to a strength.

The rain wasn’t getting any lighter and it didn’t seem like it would either. Just the thoguht of Aaron standing out in this weather was enough to make her stomach turn so she quickly ran all the way to the penthouse. She could feel the wind blowing against her cheeks, cold; it felt cold. She was fully aware of how far it was going to take her so by the time she stop to see the hotel in her line of sight, she was heavily panting and she didn’t care.

 

‘Aaron, please be okay!’

 

 

 

Flashback

 

“Shh. Gui, stop. Your fear is getting the best of you. You need to work on letting that fear go...”

“And how can I do that?”

They both sat down and once they did, Genie opened a random blank page in her notebook and quickly wrote something on the page before holding it up.

On the page, Genie wrote—AY.

Gui took the piece of paper from Genie’s hand and wrote the word—impossible.

Genie smiled as she rest her chin on her palm. “Aaron seems like a nice guy.”

“Isn’t all players nice at first?” Gui tapped her pencil on her chin and ponder on it while Genie took the piece of paper with the word ‘impossible’ written on it.

She took her black-inked marker and crossed a part of it out. “Nothing is impossible, Gui.”

Gui look down at the piece of paper to see the newly revised portion of it: impossible.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

‘Gui, you are so silly! You silly alien of a goofball! It turns out that you have fallen for him already!’

 

 

.

.

.

 

Wu Chun glance at his watch and let out a heavy sigh. He has never been the one amongst the four to lose his cool but seeing his buddy stand underneath the rain; drenched from head to toe, he’s almost at his peak.

“Someone do something, quickly!!”

“And what do you purpose we do? Aaron won’t even listen to us!”

“Wu Chun take his legs, Cal and I will grab his arms and we will carry him into the hotel if we have too!”

They stare at Jiro, maybe it was due to the fact that they were missing sleep or maybe the rain has gotten to him. Whatever the case is, they were waiting for a miracle to come and save them... and soon enough, there prayers have been heard when they notice Gui running past them.

“SHE’S HERE!”

“FINALLLY!”

“YESS! THANK YOU HEAVENS FOR LISTENING TO US!” Jiro happily cried out as they watch Gui run over to Aaron.

“AARON!” She wrap her arms around him and instantly, his arms wrap around her protectively. “WHY ARE YOU STILL OUT HERE? WHY ARE YOU SO SILLY?!”

She threw him question after question and no matter how many questions she have thrown him, Aaron remained silent as he close his eyes and allow her voice penetrate his mind, heart, and soul.

Wu Chun, Jiro and Cal walked over with big smiles. “Thank you Gui!”

“You really are a miracle!”

“We tried, no matter what, he didn’t want to go in so he waited for you. You really are something Gui!”

“Anyways, we are exhausted.” Wu Chun look over to Aaron, “take care of him Gui!”

Wu Chun left with a smile,

Jiro left with a wink,

Before Calvin left Aaron in Gui’s care, he bend over and whispers, “stop worrying about others and worry about youself, you deserve to be happy Gui, not figuritively... literally.”

 

.

.

.

.

 

 

“We need to get you a change of clothes!”

Gui reach over to un-do the first button but when she notice how demanding she sounded, she pull back and blushed. “What am I doing?! You should be the one to do this!”

Gui turn around to open his closet, searching for his clothes while Aaron stare at her. He felt his heart jump and in response, he jolt up from his bed and made his way over to her.

“Aaron, where do you keep you—”

She let out a gasp when she felt his arms wrap its way around her waist, she could feel his breath on her neck and it was enough to make her go crazy. ‘What does he think he is doing?’

“Aaron... w–w–what ar–are y–you d–doing?!”

“Why are you stuttering?”

“What do you mean ‘why are you st–tuttering?’ It’s because you g–g–got s–so cl–close just now!”

She could feel his lips curve into a grin and her cheeks flush. ‘Damn you Aaron Yan!’

“There is nothing between us... there is nothing between Rainie and I... we were done when she left me. So stop thinking that there is something between her and I!! I just want to be with... you, right now–as Aaron Yan Ya Lun, I want to be with GuiGui Wu Ying Jie.” She slowly turn around to face him. “I know... I know you were over her but I just can’t help it! You were the one who—”

“Gui,” he began, “...are you perhaps... jealous?!”

Caught, she pushed him away but his arms was s around her waist ever so protectively that made it close to impossible to break. ‘Damn you Aaron Yan.’ He tap her nose playfully as she eyed his every move. “And now you are teasing me?”

She knew he was teasing her, being the player he was, he’s at the top of his game. She kept her eyes on his while he trace her lips with his thumb before running it down , slowly.

When she saw his eyes twinkle, she knew that she was caught like a baby lamb so she grab his hand, holding it away from her as she glance over to him. “Fine, I admit, I was jealous! But you know how girls are... they get jealous easily... and you know me... I’m not the expert at keeping poker faces so—” He flash his smile; his victory smile. “Damn you Aaron Yan.”

As they look at one another, she soon found it more than awkward to keep up with his staring contest so she looked away. But using the hand that she held captive, he manage to wiggle free from her grip and before she knew it, his hand was on her chin. Slowly moving her face back to its original position, where he can gaze at her face, from her eyes down to her... lips.

“Be mine.”

‘Huh?’

Catching her off guard, he repeated it once more. Something he never done before but since he was not catching a girl with his player self, he was going to repeat himself once more with the genuine Aaron Yan himself.

 

“I want you to be mine.”

 

Speechless. Like any girl would be. She was speechless. Was she dreaming? Never would she believe that a boy who was more handsome than a boy-band member would say that to her. Is there a script somewhere? Hidden deep somewhere? Was this really happening to her? Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie? Is this real or am I dreaming?

“Will you be mine?”

Is their relationship progressing to fast?

As they continue to stare at each other, looking deep into each other’s eyes. She giggled and found herself looking at him skeptically.

“Is this one of those jokes players say? If it is, then you are doing a goo—”

“Gui, I’m not joking.”

“Oh...” The awkward silence came back and like before, they caught each other gaze once again. “Aaron...”

“I want you, Gui. I want you to be mine, mine alone.”

“I–I... ”

“Stop torturing me Gui!”

“I... w-wantyoutoo... ”

“What? I can’t here you.”

“I SAID... Iw-wantyoutoo... ”

“Gui, I seriously can’t—”

“I WANT YOU TO BE MINE TOO!”

Their eyes widen as Gui cover in surprise; surprised that she had the strength to yell—what seems like the whole world to know.

“Really?” Gui quickly push him away and walked out of his room, into their living space but Aaron was per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter