Miss A

~Witches Blood~

Hi guys! Quite down lately cuz my best friend's Granpa died yesterday... Shout outs to new subscribers...

Saraisha

number1fan

Taerinelee

awesomegurl4815

fabulous

Malibu89

 

Lina, This Chapter and Video is for you and my condolences...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJHuvb3qyQs

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Chapter 9

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

RRING!!!

 

 

The last class ended and SHINee and F(x) walked out of their class followed by Miss A.

 

“Why didn’t you see this coming Onew?” Key hissed silently at Onew  as the group went out of the school. Onew shrugged and turned back to see if Miss A was still following them.

 

“Let’s head to the meadow. It’s best to discuss matters there. I think that Master Bi ordered them here.” Onew muttered. Key sighed irritably.

 

They reached the same meadow where the latter had their fight. Signs of the battle was distinctly seen on the ground and the latter faced Miss A

 

“Yo! Long time no see!” Min piped as a friendly gesture.

 

Jonghyun smiled at her. “Still bubbly as ever, Min!” Min winked at him.

 

“Anyways, why are you guys doing here?” Onew asked to Fei.

 

“Sir Bi told us to come here to protect you guys. After hearing the wolf attack on the hikers, he wanted to make sure you were safe.” Fei answered back.

 

“But I can see that you’re already being protected. Seems like coming here is just a waste of time.” Jia answered coldly.

 

“No! They’re here on their own accord!” Key lied.

 

Min twirled on the spot after Key’s sentence. “Liar~!” She pointed her finger to Key. Key sighed and Jia raised her eyebrow.

 

“God, I hate you Min.” Key mumbled silently.

 

“Yeah, I know. I’m awesome!” Min piped again and gave the ‘V’ sign to Key.

 

“Do you mind introducing yourselves, witches?” Fei asked politely to make peace.

 

“Victoria. Leader to this group. And eldest.” Victoria answered.

 

“I’m Amber. Second eldest. Power over Earth.” Amber bowed her head slightly.

 

“Luna. Third eldest and second-in-command. Main power over Water.” Luna said rather coldly.

 

“Sulli. Second youngest and power over Air.” Sulli bowed 90 degrees to them. Suzy raised her eyebrow and Taemin bore his fangs slightly.

 

“Krystal. Youngest and Power is fire.” Krystal glared slightly.

 

“I see. Well I’m Wang Fei Fei. Leader to this group. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Fei said politely and curtsied.

 

“Jia. Second-in-command. Ability… nah. Rather show you.” Jia said boastfully and stood stationery. Her mind focused and her hair change from bright pink to the dark black. Her face changed to the girl that gossiped about Amber and changed back to her original face.

 

“Wow! You’re a shapeshifter?” Sulli asked, being the innocent little girl she is. (Sorry folks~! Fan spamming over here~! :P) Jia smiled smugly.

 

“Hello. My name is Bae Suji. Youngest in this group.” Suzy answered and bowed. Sulli tried her best to smile at her.

 

“And I’m Lee Minyoung! You can call me Min. My ability is liar-detector~!” Min piped loudly and gave the ‘V’ sign to herself.

 

“Liar detector?” Luna asked, frowning. Jonghyun smiled at her.

 

“I know whether I’m being lied to. But, I’m a very bad liar. And I can’t keep secrets~! And our coven is called Miss A~!” Min answered happily. Luna smiled at her attitude.

 

“Why did Master Bi wants us protected anyway? We’re very capable of protecting ourselves.” Minho asked.

 

Jia looked at Fei quickly and Fei nodded. Key gasped after hearing they’re thought.

 

“Master Bi worries that the werewolves first target, is you guys. That’s why we’re sent here. To protect you.” Fei answered.

 

“And to warn other vampires in the neighboring areas. About the war.” Jia added solemnly.

 

“So it is really going to happen then? The war?” Taemin asked warily and Jia nodded at him.

 

“But why us? Why are we the first target?” Onew asked. Jei stiffened and Suzy glanced at her, worried. Key’s hand shook slightly but he controlled himself.

 

“Because-“ Fei started.

 

“Because being the one coven to have the most powers, You are a threat to them.” Jia lied and Suzy sighed. Key shut his eyes and Min winced at the lie.

 

“But we have everything under control here. You do not need to worry at all.” Minho reassured them.

 

Jia shook her head softly. “I’m afraid that is out of our hands. We have to stay here until further commands from Master.” She answered.

 

Minho sighed, defeated. “Alright then. I suppose you have a place to stay for the time being?”

 

“Nope. We were hoping to crash at your place, that is until we knew the witches were here.” Min answered.

 

“What are you doing here anyways?” Suzy asked rather coldly.

 

Victoria raised her eyebrow at the tone. “Our elders told us to make a truce with you vampires for the war. The warlocks are also involved so we cannot ignore the threat they cause to the humans.” She answered calmly.

 

“I see. But has Master Bi been informed with your truce?” Fei asked while Suzy scowled.

 

Victoria shook her head. “Not that I know of. We have made a truce with this coven only. I thought they would have told their master about this.”

 

Jia looked sharply at Onew and Minho and they tried to look indifferent. “Seems like they have forgotten to inform us.” Onew scratched his head shamefully.

 

“Nevertheless, a truce has been made and we should respect that. I guess all we have to do now is wait until orders are issued from the master.” Fei answered, making peace again.

 

“Okay then, let’s go to our house. You should have a place to stay and I hope you don’t mid sharing the house with the witches.” Key said, trying to break the seriousness in the area.

 

Suzy raised her eyebrow. “You’re sharing houses with the witches? How disgraceful!” She said. Sulli winced at the note.

 

“We agreed that it is the best to look out for each other Suzy. It is the most basic thing to do.” Taemin snapped at her coldly and Suzy flinched at the remark. She looked down on the ground in shame.

 

“Come, let’s go to our house then.” Onew said and they followed him to the house.

 

 

~Witch’s Mansion~

 

 

 

The 9 Elders were in the courtroom, kneeling down to the Mother Witch.

 

“Mother, the younglings has made the truce.” Lady Jessica said.

 

The Mother Witch, BoA, nodded her head.

 

“Have you tell them that the Vampire by the name of Onew is the ‘One’?” BoA asked them, her voice echoing through the courtroom.

 

“I’m afraid not, Mother. I have insensitively given them hope in saying Onew might be the ‘One’.” Lady Yuri answered.

 

“I see. Well then, is Victoria ready for it?” She asked again.

 

“We hope so. We think that she is ready to take the toll on being the ‘Holder’ of the ‘Heilige Potentia’.” Lady Yoona said and winced at the word. BoA emotion fell to sadness.

 

“I do hope she is ready. She does not know that the warlocks are after her and the ‘Heilige Potentia’?” BoA asked.

 

“No, Mother.” The 9 Elders echoed.

 

“Very well then. Their guardians ought to be able to protect them.” BoA answered.

 

“But is it right for MBLAQ, sons of the werewolves, to be protecting them?” Lady Sunny blurted out.

 

BoA nodded. “Yes. You’re werecats are the same as them, no?”

 

“Yes, Mother. But ZE:A will never turn their back to us. They vowed to be loyal to us no matter what. Whereas MBLAQ has not.” Lady Sunny argued silently.

 

“Do not judge a person by their ancestors, my dear. I have complete faith that they will protect them. The dears have grown attached to their guardians as well. So do not worry. There are other things to be worried about other then them.” BoA reassured her.

 

“Yes Mother.” Lady Sunny said and fell silent.

 

“Have Rain been informed about the war?” BoA asked again.

 

“Yes. I have contacted him and he has sent some vampires to protect the ‘Heilige Potentia’.” Lady Yoona said.

 

“Alright then. You may go back. I need a moment to myself.” Mother Boa answered them and the 9 Elders left.

 

 

~AT SHINEE’S HOUSE~

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Okay, this is our house. Hope you guys like it. You can choose any room so hope you guys feel at home.” Onew said to Miss A.

 

“Okay. Thanks. We’ll go choose our rooms.” Fei said and her sisters went to find their rooms.

 

I sighed. Suzy seems to hate me for some reason. And why is Taemin so… uh… mean to her? I shook my head and headed to my room.

 

“MEORW!!” A cat’s hiss came from my room!

 

“MIR!!” I gasped and burst into my room.

 

“Suzy! What are you doing to Mir?!” I exclaimed. Suzy was grasping him painfully by his neck and her teeth was bare.

 

I quickly snatched him away from her and she growled.

 

“What are you doing here in my room?!” She shrieked at me. I took a few steps behind.

 

“This is my room. There’s my clothes and that’s my bed.” I argued silently back. Suzy scoffed at me.

 

“Well, this is my room now! Take your garbage out.” She said and headed to my closet. She started grabbing all my clothes and headed to the door.

 

“No! This is my room Suzy! Go find your own!” I said and blocked her way while Mir hissed at her.

 

“Get out of my way, witch. You do what I say or regret it.” She threatened me.

 

“No!” I stood my ground. She snarled at me.

 

“What is going on in here?” Taemin appeared from the door and entered the room. Suzy’s expression changed to shock and scared.

 

“Nothing. I was just asking her to move rooms. She’ being immature right now, Taemin.” Suzy said softly. Taemin raised his eyebrow, questioning her.

 

“Sorry to say Suzy, but this is her room. She came to this house first so this is her room. Go find your own, Suzy.” Taemin snapped at her. Suzy flinched at his tone.

 

“O-Okay.” She said and left the room quietly. I sighed and Taemin turned to me.

 

His expression was concerned and my heart fluttered slightly. “Are you okay? Did she do anything to you?” Taemin asked me.

 

I nodded my head. “Thank you for helping me, Taemin-shii.” I bowed at him. He smiled a little and left the room.

 

I sighed and Mir meowed happily at me. He looked at me and eyed the area where Taemin stood.

 

“What?” I asked him. Mir looked at me, accusing me of something. My cheeks grew hot.

 

“Annia! I don’t…” I trailed off and sighed. “Keep quiet kays?” I said and he nodded his head.

 

I plopped to the bed and Mir curled up next to me. He fell asleep quickly after I his head.

 

My mind wandered to what Taemin did for me. Why did he worry for me. Doesn’t he know that by doing that, I could easily fall in love to him?

 

I think I already did!

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

 

I was sitting on my bed with Sho next to me. I read my book but my mind wasn’t focused on the story. It was replaying what Lady Yuri told me. How can Onew be the ‘One’? The ‘Controller’. The ‘Heilige Potentia’?

 

 

“Meowr?” Sho meowed at me, concerned.

 

I covered my face with my hands and purred next to me. I guess I am the suitable witch to control Onew, but what if I can’t? It could cost me my life and other people around me!

 

The more I thought of it, the more depressing it made me. Tears streaked down my face and I sobbed painfully. It hurts so much.

 

“Victoria?”

 

I looked up and there stood Onew at the door. He looked concerned.

 

“Are you okay. Why are you crying?” He asked me and sat at the side of my bed.

 

I wiped my tears away and smiled. “Nothing. Just missed my home.” I lied to him.

 

Onew smiled. “I don’t need Min’s power to know that you’re lying, Victoria. You can trust me.” He said to me.

 

The way he said it is so caring. So gentle. It made me feel so painful. I sobbed again and Sho purred next to me, trying to comfort me.

 

“Hey, why are you crying. Come on, Don’t cry. I’m here.” Onew said and I felt myself being hugged. My heart skipped a beat and my tears stopped gushing out.

 

I peek up to his eyes and sighed. His eyes were red.

 

“You’re manipulating me, aren’t you?” I said to him. He managed to look sheepish.

 

“Sorry. Just didn’t like seeing you cry. It hurts me to see someone sad.” Onew said to me and released me.

 

I look at his face for awhile. “You’re a nice person, Onew. I appreciate that.” I said knowingly.

 

“Thanks. You should go to sleep now. You had enough for one day.” Onew said to me and stood up. And what he did next was totally uncalled for.

 

He leaned forwards and kissed my forehead!!

 

My breath stopped and my heart flustered. I covered myself with the blanket after feeling the heat on my cheeks. Gah!!

 

“N-Night.” I said.

 

“Night~” He answered back and I heard the door closed.

 

 

~OUTSIDE THE HOUSE~

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“They’re here.” Seungri said.

 

“Yeah. Didn’t expect the witches to be here.” Daesung said back.

 

“Should we tell SE7EN?” G-Dragon asked him.

 

“No. He wouldn’t like it. Besides, our main priority is the ‘Heiliege Potentia.” TOP said back at G-Dragon.

 

“Come on. We should get ready.” TOP said again, and the sky was filled with howls of wolves.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Extra~! ^_^

I'm going to give a proposition to you guys~!

The first person who can tell me what Heilige Potentia means, will get a sneak preview on the next chapter!!!

Just give me your answer at my wall as a private msg~!

Here's an example on how you answer~

Heilige Means ________ in ________ language

Potentia Means ________ in __________ Language

You can go to Google Translate~

 

Deadline is on June 14 2011

^_^ Good luck and FIGHTING!!! ^_^