Characters

~Witches Blood~

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1

 

Character Introduction~!

 

F(X) : Elemental Witches

 

 

Victoria

 

 

Main power: Energy and Mana

 

Weakness: Pride and is always cautious. Doesn’t trust people other then her sisters.

 

Weapon:  Chains (disguised as her necklace)

 

Guardian/Cat: Seung Ho/ Sho

 

Info: Eldest and the leader of the group. Strongest as well. She loves her teammates dearly but will not hesitate to punish them if they done anything wrong. She EXTREMELY hates Onew but strangely trusts him.

 

Amber

 

 

Main Power: Earth

 

Strengths: Intellect

 

Weakness: Blood (from a childhood memory)

 

Weapon/Wand: Gloves (disguised as… Gloves)

 

Guardian/Cat: Chun Dung/CD

 

Info: Second eldest. Smartest in the group and a strategize kind of person. Despite being the smartest, she doesn’t use her brain unless the situation calls for it. She doesn’t care about anyone around her except her sisters.

 

 

Luna

 

 

Main Power: Water

 

Strengths: Second-Strongest in the group after Victoria.

 

Weakness: Lightning and thunder

 

Weapon/Wand: Two daggers (Disguised as her earrings)

 

Guardian/Cat: GO

 

Info: Second-in command. Cares for her sisters dearly. Most loyal in the group. Sometimes takes the role as the naggy mother.

 

Sulli

 

 

Main Power: Air

 

Strengths: Fastest in the group.

 

Weakness: Cookies and the dark.

 

Weapon/Wand: Fans (disguised as charms on her bracelet)

 

Guardian/Cat: Mir

 

Info: Second youngest. She wants for the vampires and witches to be friends again. First to fall in love with a Vampire.

 

 

Krystal
 

 

Main power: Fire

 

Strengths: Able to withstand pain and injuries. Strongest if angered.

 

Weakness: Emotions and Attitude

 

Weapon/Wand: Whip (disguised as her belt)

 

Guardian/Cat: Lee Jun/ Jun

 

Info: Youngest and therefore, the strongest and dangerous. She is almost as strong as Victoria which makes the group worry for her. Known for her attitude and emotion outburst.

 

 

SHINee: Vampires

 

 

Onew

 

 

Ability: Able to see the future and Manipulate people

 

Weakness: Chicken

 

Strengths: Strongest in the group.

 

Info: Strongest In the group and eldest. Leader but sometimes doesn’t act like a leader. Most gentle of the group and hates violence.

 

 

Jonghyun

 

 

 

Ability: Manipulate the weather

 

Weakness: Playboy

 

Strengths: Second strongest in the group.

 

Info: Born playboy and second eldest. He’s a softie to people younger to him and females. He hates people who annoys him.

 

Key

 

 

Ability: Read minds and create illusions

 

Weakness: Not that smart

 

Strengths: Able to withstand any amount of pain given to him

 

Info: Mother of the group. He cares for his teammates dearly and is very easy to pranked on. Often mistaken as a girl and like girls who look like boys. (He thinks its cool)

 

 

Minho

 

 

Ability: Able to give and seal any kind of pain. (Known as the ‘doctor’ of the group)

 

Weakness: Pride

 

Strengths: Smartest in the group.

 

Info: Second-in-command. Despite being the second youngest, he is by far the most mature of the group. He has a soft spot for Taemin and people younger then him. He ABSOLUTELY hates losing. Was dared to kiss Krystal when their last encounter. Hates her now.

 

 

Taemin

 

 

Ability: Manipulate plants and animals

 

Weakness: Banana Milk and Tantrums

 

Strengths: Fastest in the group and Aegyo~!

 

Info: Youngest in the group and might have sudden tantrums at times (usually when there’s no more banana milk). He doesn’t like witches that much. He doesn’t like drinking human blood and has convince his group to try drinking animal blood. Usually he manipulates the animals towards the group when hunting.

 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS~!!! SORRY IF YOU EXPECTED A CHAPTER BUT I'M CURRENTLY OCCUPIES WITH SHINY FLOWER.... CHUMSUMIDA!!!!!