Feeling

~Witches Blood~

Hiyas~! Sorry updating quite late... I was out with my friends~! It was fun~! ^_^ Anyways, New subs~!!

HoneyCates

applepielicious

sooyoongie

 

Thanks and SARANGHAEYO~!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

 

We entered the house after taking a hike. I huffed and wiped some of the sweat of my head. Its soo tiring! My sisters and I huffed into the living room and put down our bags for a while.

 

“Well, LJ (Lee Jun), guess this is our home now.” I said to Jun who was walking next to me.

 

He meowed and sneezed. I giggled. “Yeah. The smell of them is intoxicating!” I giggled at him and he purred loudly in amusement.

 

Minho scoffed and I glared at him. What’s his problem? Mind your own business Bloodsucker!

 

Key smirked and sighed. I glared at him and he shrugged.

 

“Okay! Now there’s lots of rooms so you can just pick any of them. Enjoy.” Onew said and Victoria smiled meekly. But I knew what the true meaning of that smile. That small smile meant ‘Get off our backs!’

 

Yeah, I know. Confusing right? Well, ever since Victoria met Onew in our last encounter, she hated him like right away. Only my sisters and (unfortunately) Key knows. Victoria told us telepathically on our way to the meadow that she felt a strange aura coming from Onew and Amber made Key promise not to tell. Not like Key would obey her but he promised to keep his mouth shut.

 

“Well, I’m gonna go search for rooms. Come on girls!” Luna said, her motherly instincts came and GO following behind her.

 

“Come on Jun! Let’s choose a bedroom!” I piped and he meowed happily at me. I’m glad that we got our cats.

 

My sisters and I got our cats when we were exactly 100 years old. It made our lives better somehow. LJ was always listening to me whenever I was sad or emotional. He would listen to me, his eyes not blinking and sometimes, I catch him nodding to a statement. It was as though he could understand me!

 

He purred as I opened one of the doors in the corridors. The interior looked too bright and open.

 

I pouted, thinking. I looked at Jun. “What do you think? Too open?” I asked him. He meowed in agreement and I closed the door and went to the next.

 

I opened it and ewwed. The place was so.. so.. Diva-ish. Amber’s type. Should recommend it to her.

 

“No.” I said as Jun meowed at the same time.

 

We went to the next and I laughed. The place was really messy! The bed sheets were on the floor and so were the pillows. Clothes lay on the floor and I stick out my tongue in disgust.

 

I quickly shut the door and went to the other one. It seemed simple and there was a lot of books on the shelf. There was a small balcony and the bed was enough for two people.

 

Jun meowed happily and jumped onto the bed and slept. I giggled and nodded. This would be our bedroom then!

 

I dumped my bags near the wardrobe and opened the windows to the balcony. It was near midnight by now and the air was refreshing and the moon was bright. I felt so alive~!

 

“What are you doing in here?!” An angry voice said and I turned.

 

Ugh! It’s the pabo! “Why are you in my room?” I asked him, hands crossed.

 

“YOUR room? This is my room you witch!” Minho said.

 

I rolled her eyes. “I am a witch, idiot! And Onew said that we could choose any of them so I picked this one!” I said and jumped onto the bed, head down.

 

“I don’t care, this is my room! Get off of my bed! You’re scenting my bed with your stench!” Minho said and came over to the side of the bed.

 

Feeling devilish, I rolled over and over onto the bed, scenting it. “Roll~ Roll~ Roll~ Roll~” I hummed after each roll. Jun slipped of the bed and looked at the scene.

 

“Yah! I told you to get off of my bed!” Minho said and tried to push me off.

 

“Lalalalalala~ Lalalalalala~ I can’t hear you~!” I said and continued rolling, with my hands covering my ears.

 

“I said GET OFF!” Minho said and pushed me off the bed. Lee Jun hissed angrily.

 

My head thudded onto the rough floor. “Oww! My head!” I felt the pain and gasped. Blood was trickling down! And what’s more horrifying, there’s a blood drinking vampire not more than 10 metres from me!

 

“Krystal? Krystal! Oh no are you okay? Can you hear me?!” He said as he supported me from the floor. Why the hell is he worried for?

 

“I’m fi-fine. Get aw-away.” I whimpered as the pain shot through every nerve in my body. Jun was purring worryingly next to me. My eyelids fluttered close and open.

 

“Sujung? Sujung-ah! Wake up! Come on, wake up!” Minho said as he shake me. Can he stop that? By shaking me, the pain is getting worse. But strangely, the pain was lessening and I could open my eyes.

 

I felt my head and it wasn’t watery anymore. I looked up to Minho’s eyes and it was red slightly. Was he using his ability to cure me?

 

He looked up and our eyes locked. Only now did I realize how handsome he was. His face was shapely and his eyes were big. Reminded me of a frog and his hair that covered some of his forehead. His eyes were straining into mine, worried and guilty. My heart fluttered slightly.

 

“Are you okay? Is there anymore pain?” He asked me, his voice now totally concern. Like seriously concern for me. Is he always like this? Taking care of everyone, even his enemies? I frowned slightly and stopped thinking. It hurt my head.

 

“What happened? The pain just disappeared and the blood stopped.” I asked, touching my wound again, feeling if there was any cut.

 

Minho chuckled nervously and he carried me up to his bed. “I can give and seal pain, Krys.” He said.

 

“Woah, when did I say you could use short names? And since when did you know my real name?” I asked him, slightly annoyed. Jun jumped next to my side and curled up nicely. I his head and it soothed me.

 

Minho chuckled again. “Your attitude is still intact I see. I think you should rest first. You get to sleep here. I’ll sleep some where else.” He said to me.

 

I flinched. “You can sleep?”

 

Minho nodded and raised three fingers. “For thirty minutes.” I whistled, impressed.

 

“Thanks anyway, leech. Guess I have to repay some time later.” I said, suddenly wishing he didn’t seal my pain. I hate being under I.O.U’s.

 

“Sorry about you know…” he said and pointed at his lips and head.

 

I shrugged. “I’m okay with the head but I’m still angry about the lip thing. Remember that.” I added menacingly.

 

He smiled jokingly and sighed. “Fine, whatever. Umm, I think you’re cat would need some fresh air.” He said uneasily.

 

Jun head perk up and he looked at me, asking for an approval. I nodded and he rubbed his head onto my hand. He jumped off and went out of the room with Minho.

 

“Sleep tight.” Minho said before closing the door. I scoffed and tried to sleep with his rose and forget-me-not perfume on the bed. It smelt… nice.

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

 

Jun walked away from me. Seems like he’s angry that I hurt his person. I sniggered silently and he hissed at me.

 

“Okay okay.” I said to him and we reached the living room. My brothers were already there with the witches’ cats on the floor.

 

“Yo!” I said and received ‘Shhs’.

 

“Are the witches already asleep?” I asked them.

 

Onew nodded. “I made them sleepy so I bet all of them are sleeping now.” Onew said.

 

On the floor, Key was deep in thought, reading the cat’s minds.

 

“Uhh, Key? I think it would be better that all of us listen to what they have to say.” Jonghyun said and Key nodded.

 

“Did you bring the robes I asked you too, Onew?” Key asked and Onew nodded, eyeing the robes on the chair next to him.

 

“They’re going to change now.” Key said and took a step back.

 

I watched as the cats transformed.

 

The writhe as though they were in pain and their fur changed to skin. Their limbs grew longer and their head shaped into humans.

 

Slowly, they stood up and the worst part of it all, they were !

 

“Eww! Put on the robes you idiots!” Jonghyun groaned quietly and covered his eyes.

 

“Taemin! Cover your eyes!” Key said and threw a pillow at him. I just looked away but I felt a pang of jealousy. Why do they have to be good-looking guardians? Wait, What?! Why am I feeling jealous? The only time I would be jealous is either I’m in lov-

 

“Where’s the robes?” Jun asked and Key pointed waverly and the chair.

 

They dressed quickly and sat on the floor. Mir was constantly looking at his and frowned.

 

“What’s wrong Mir?” Jun asked.

 

Mir pouted and frowned. “It’s been so long since I have a without a tail. It feels weird!” Mir pouted and Jun smiled and shoulder-hugged him.

 

“Now, can you explain from the top?” I asked as I sat next to Taemin on the couch.

 

“Well, there are some thing’s that we cannot tell you like why we’re guardians to them.” GO stated.

 

“Okay then. How about yourselves?” Taemin suggested.

 

The Werecats looked surprised. “About ourselves?” Mir asked.

 

“Yeah. Whether you can turn on full moons or something like that.” Key answered encouragingly.

 

“Well okay. We are Werecats but you can call us MBLAQ. We don’t know who our parents are and are assigned to protect the witches.” GO said.

 

“From the enemies?” Jonghyun asked and GO nodded.

 

“Are you somehow related to Werewolves?” Onew asked. “Cuz you smell a lil like one.”

 

Seung Ho chuckled. “Like we said, we don’t know whether our parents are werewolves and all we know is that we must protect our humans.”

 

“The witch’s Elders gave you guys to them for protection. Are Victoria and her sisters important to the Elders?” I asked, suddenly intrigued.

 

“We don’t know about that. We don’t remember anything. All we remember was being given to the witches as kittens.” ChunDung said.

 

Taemin and I stifled a snigger and Jun hissed. “What? That is the term for a baby cat!” He snarled angrily. I shook my head and sighed.

 

“Will you please not tell them? We will reveal ourselves to the witches when the time is right.” GO asked Onew, his eyes pleading slightly.

 

Onew looked at him and sighed. “Okay. We will not tell. Right guys?” He asked us.

 

“Right.” We answered him. Taemin and Mir yawned at the same time and we laughed.

 

“Guess its time to sleep. Oh, and I would want you guys to be guarding outside the Witch’s rooms tonight.” Onew ordered.

 

“Why?” We asked him while Key hissed angrily after hearing what Onew had thought.

 

“When we were on the way up to our house, I thought I smell the werewolf smell. Just in case, we should all guard each other.” He answered us and I sighed angrily.

 

“Okay then. Minho to Krystal, Jonghyun to Luna, Key to Sulli, Taemin to Amber and I’m with Vic.” Onew ordered.

 

“N-No!” Taemin cried out suddenly. All of us faced him, frowning.

 

“Why?” I asked him.

 

Taemin bit his lower lip. “Can I be with Sulli?” He asked and I heard his heart flutter. I frowned. Taemin is in love?

 

“Okay then. I don’t mind switching to Amber.” Key said and shrugged. Taemin smiled meekly and mouthed ‘Thank you’. Too fast for the rest of us to see but I could see it. Key mouthed back ‘Welcome’. Did Key hear something in Taemin’s mind?

 

MBLAQ changed back to their forms as cats and I followed Jun to Krystal’s I mean, MY room. I bid the rest goodnight.

 

The both of us entered quietly and I froze at the door steps. Krystal looked… pretty. Even when asleep. She breathed in through slowly and I cocked one head to the side. How weird! What do I have feelings for this witch? I hate her! I hate her. I hate her? Do I?

 

Jun meowed softly at me and I shook my head. “Sorry. Just thinking.” I answered him and he nodded and slept next to Krystal.

 

I closed the door quietly and grabbed a chair. I carried quietly to the side of the bed and sat, looking at her. She tossed every now and then, sometimes mumbling some words.

 

I got bored slightly and thought of a prank to play to pass the time. I pushed my chair closer to the bed and leaned forward.

 

“There’s chocolate on the table.” I whispered silently into her ear.

 

“Cho-Chocolate? Mmm…” She sleep-talk back and I stifled a laugh. Jun turned quietly and I cupped my mouth. But her fell asleep again. I exhaled and continued my game.

 

“Do you like this room?” I whispered.

 

She nodded tiredly. “It’s nice…”. Seriously, being able to sleep-talk is kinda cool!

 

I grinned and my brain suddenly thought of a question.

 

 No, don’t ask that question! It’s stupid and weird!

 

But I really want to know…

 

Don’t you dare ask the question!

 

I leaned back to my chair, hoping she wouldn’t hear this question. “Did you like Minho the first time you met him?” I whispered.

 

I waited and anticipated for her answer. Silence. Come on! Answer the question already!

 

I leaned forward to speak louder but suddenly, Krystal turned her body to my direction and my lips…

 

My lips landed onto her cheek!! I pull back immediately, cupping my mouth. I waited if there was any reaction but Krystal just kept on sleeping.

 

I touched my lips. It felt warm. It felt… nice…

 

I smiled and leaned forward slightly but my mind stopped myself.

 

What are you doing?! You’re enemies and you know that!!!

 

Yes, I know. My heart sank after remembering that we are enemies. Jun perk his head up and I tried to look normal. He just purred loudly adnwent back to sleep.

 

I sat back and stared at her. She really is pretty. The moonlight shone on her face from the balcony and I sighed.

 

My eyelids started to close and I slept.

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

 

“Mir?” I asked as we headed to Sulli’s room. His head perked up, staring at me.

 

“Is Sulli always nice and caring?” I asked him. I asked that question because I wanted to clear the thought in my head.

 

Mir meowed and smiled. I see that is a yes. I sighed and he frowned.

 

“Meowr?” He said and I guessed he said why.

 

I shrugged. “Just a thought in my head.” He nodded and we entered Sulli’s room quietly. She was already asleep on the bed and Mir crawled up next to her and slept instantly.

 

I sat on the chair near the bed and thought deep. Key let me switch partners because he knew what was in my head. I needed to repay back what Sulli did for me.

 

When we fought, I knew that she didn’t give it her all. She was holding back and when I was hurt, she had the look of concern over me. Right then, I started having this hurtful feeling in my chest. Or maybe its my heart?

 

Well, all I know is that to make these pains in my heart or chest go away, I needed to protect Sulli. I felt better if I was protecting her and I find myself worrying over her.

 

Its not normal for me to be feeling like this, so what is this feeling? What is Sulli to me?

 

I exhaled in frustration and covered my face with my hands. Its so frustrating.

 

“Taemin?”

 

My head snapped up. Sulli was awake. She was frowning, concerned again. Damn! What is wrong with her?

 

“Yes?” I asked her in a grumpy tone. She flinched slightly at that sentence and I started feeling uneasy and worried.

 

“Uh- Nothing. Good night.” She said quickly and turned her back to me. I sighed again and Mir frowned slightly. I shook my head to tell him I was okay. He just shrugged and went back to sleep.

 

“What is wrong with me?” I whispered to myself and slept uncomfortably on the chair.

 

 

OUTSIDE THE HOUSE

 

 

No one’s POV

 

 

“We finally made it! It’s been so long since I seen them!” A voice said.

 

“Not yet. We’ll go to their school tomorrow.” The leader said.

 

“Boy, will they be in a shock to see us!” A voice said again.

 

“You can finally see Taemin again, sis!” A voice said and giggled.

 

“Shut up! Come on. Let’s go.” The voice said again, irritated.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Cliffhanger~!

Who are these visitors?!

Find out you're self~!