Training

~Witches Blood~

 

Hi people!!! Soo Sorry for neglecting this story!

I was just addicted to watching Bleach that’s all!

I’m sure Bleach fans out here understands me.

The show is awesome!!!!

… ^^;

I know, I’m blabbering nonsense…

Anyway, since Bleach spells are really cool, I decided to use Bleach’s Kidou spells.

THEY ALL BELONG TO TITE KUBO!!! NOT ME!!!!! BLEACH BELONG TO HIM!!! PLEASE DO NOT SUE ME!!!! >,<’’’’

Heheh…

I think its subscriber’s time… =_=’’

bellaloves

innocent_kpopgurl

xiaosumi

yite12

Minhyuo98

Burning91Rose

midnight

xxkatiagxx

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Aqua Timez – Alones

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnQ-aP5OeAg

 

 

Chapter 22

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

Krystal sighed as she showed Dong Bang Shin Ki to their rooms. Yunho and Jaejoong shared a room together whereas Junsu and Yoochun shared another.

It was funny at how Jaejoong and Yunho acted around each other. It was more of Master to Subordinate then brother to brother. Yunho acted out as the Master and Jaejoong walked behind him and kept silent. And when he does speak, he spoke in a monotone voice. 

 

Junsu and Yoochun however are like in a love and hate relationship. They bicker non-stop but you can actually feel the brotherly love emitting from them. It wonders Krystal at how different they act towards one another.

Changmin however, was a different issue. He's not close to any of his brothers and yet, he was needed in the group. His brothers would do well without him but Krystal guessed that without him, his brothers would feel empty. He was the gap closer of his group. The so called 'Glue'.

 

“You really don’t want to share a room with your brothers, Glue?” Krystal asked the youngest of the Vampire coven.

 

Changmin laughed at the cute nickname Krystal gave him. “I’m the odd one out. I rather have my own room.” He spoke casually as he opened the door to his room. The room interior was neat and white. Not that luxurious nor expensive looking.

 

“Okay. You rest up first or do whatever Vamps do.” Krystal spoke as Changmin entered his room.

 

“You mean stay frozen and cold?”

 

“Sounds appropriate.”

 

Changmin snapped his fingers to Krystal playfully. “You got it.” He closed his door and Krystal shook her head at his sweet personality, smiling a wee bit.

 

“What are you doing?” A deep voice came out from behind her and she turned sharply. Krystal’s heart almost stopped from shock but she regained her posture.

 

“None of your business, Idiot.” She spoke sharply to Minho and turned to Victoria’s Room.

 

“I think it is my business if you’re getting close with my masters.” He retorted back, not at all affected by her remark.

 

Krystal scoffed, annoyed and a little bit angry. “Your Masters? You don’t own people, Minho.” She spoke and turned to face him. “And why do you care if I befriend one of them. What? You jealous?” She teased at him and he turned slightly pinkish.

 

“What? Jealous? For what?! I’m just- Just…” He started. Am I that obvious? Minho thought and looked away.

 

“Save it. I’m going to see if Victoria’s okay.” She spoke and headed to the Victoria’s room.

 

Victoria was awake but she remained in bed with Sulli willing wind to her direction. Onew was still passed out but he looked fine. Taemin was resoaking his towel and laid it gently on top of Onew’s forehead.

 

“How are you, unnie?” Krystal asked softly and went over to her side. Victoria smiled weakly but warmly.

 

“Never better. I heard that the DBSK coven has joined forces with us. That is good news.” She spoke softly, to not wake her Heiliege Potentia up.

 

“You tell me. I can get a feeling that someone is not that happy about it.” Krystal chided and resisted to not look at the alien vampire who was standing at the doorway.

 

“Really, who?” Victoria asked, curious. Krystal rolled her eyes to Minho’s direction and Victoria stifled a giggle.

 

“I see. Well, you should do something about it then.” Victoria spoke and winked secretly at her.

 

Krystal: What do you mean?

 

Victoria: Oh quit hiding! I know that Minho likes you.

 

Krystal: Go figure.

 

Victoria: So, what will you do about it?

 

Krystal: Dunno. What am I suppose to do about it?

 

Victoria: How about giving him a chance? He really is a nice guy.

 

Krystal: WHAT??!! You heard what the Elders said! We’re not suppose to fall in love with them!

 

Victoria: Pfft. Are you that blind? Sulli already broke that rule though I think she’s just confused.. Amber’s beginning to break it. So why try to stop it?

 

Krystal: What about you? You and you’re Heiliege.

 

Victoria: Oh, that can never happen. My Mistress wouldn’t like that at all.

 

Heliege Halter: Exactly! I can never imagine myself kissing that horrible Heilige Potentia!

 

Victoria: Mistress! You have been eaves-dropping!

 

Heilige Halter: How can I not? The very thought of MY vessel kissing the vessel of Heilige Potentia sends shivers down my spine.

 

Heilige Potentia: You tell me!

 

Heilige Halter & Victoria & Krystal: You EAVES-DROPPER!!!!

 

Heilige Potentia: Sheesh!! Shut up, you ! You’re gonna wake up my loser!

 

Victoria: Don’t call Onew loser, you big jerk!

 

Heilege Halter: You’re the reason we’re on our butts, wasting our precious time when we could either be training or-

 

Heilige Potentia: Shut your trap, idiot! I don’t need training cuz you know why?

 

Heilige Halter: Why?!

 

Heilige Potentia: Cuz I’m gonna rule the world anyway!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

 

Heilige Halter &Victoria & Krystal: SHUT UP!!!

 

“Agh!!!” Onew woke with a jerk from his bed and touched his head.

 

“Hyung! You’re awake! Are you okay?!” Taemin cried out and took the towel away from his forehead.

 

“I-I’m fine. Just had a very weird dream.” Onew muttered and turned to Victoria. “Did you guys say something?”

 

“No!” Victoria and Krystal spoke quickly which resulted in Taemin and Onew giving each other suspicious faces.

 

“Anyways, think about it, Krys.” Victoria spoke to Krystal and resisted looking at Minho’s direction.

 

Krystal sighed. Why oh why must she be cursed with a sister who has the tendency of giving unexpected advices. And why oh why must Krystal always comply into using those advices. The perks of being the older sister, Krystal thought and headed to the doorway.

 

She looked up to Minho who was merely standing in a daze. Krystal pressed her lips into a thin line and mustered herself. “Follow me, idiot. We’re going training.” She spoke.

 

Minho looked at Krystal, questioning her sanity and turned to Victoria who smiled encouragingly. Did something secret happened between the two of them that made Krystal want Minho to train her?

 

“O-Okay.” Minho stuttered and mentally slapped himself. Stutter? He never stuttered unless he is… Well to be honest, he had never stuttered before. Minho was the type who was b with confidence and who gives the aura of confidence. Oh how he loathe the very thought of him stuttering.

 

With that thought, he followed Krystal to the meadow where F(x) and SHINee first fought.

 

“Now, let’s start training.” Krystal spoke and muttered ‘Serubuki’. Her belt glowed and wiggled like a glowing snake. It formed to a whip and swirled onto Krystal’s right hand.

 

“W-What are you doing, Krystal?!” Minhoo stuttered again and mentally slapping himself. Krystal rolled her eyes.

 

“What does it looked like, idiot? We’re training. Don’t hold back!” She yelled and swinged her whip towards Minho. The whip inflamed itself and Minho barely dodged away. The whip landed onto the ground and it went into flames and died shortly after.

 

“Yah! What was that for?!” Minho yelled angrily at her.

 

“Oh shut up, idiot! We’re in training remember?” Krystal recoiled her whip and put her hand on her hips.

 

“And who said I agreed to that?!” Minho yelled at her, a vein almost popping on his forehead.

 

“Whatever. Either you train me or I would have to ask Jonghyun to train me!” Krystal chided angrily and mehronged him.

 

Minho’s vein ‘popped’ and he dashed out quickly to Krystal. Krystal effortlessly dodged him and elbowed him on the head hard.

 

“Yah!” Minho whimpered loudly and grabbed his head. He turned to Krystal who stood there with a scowl implanted on her face.

 

“I’m serious Minho. I’m not joking. I want to grow stronger.” Krystal spoke, her face suddenly sad.

 

“Why?”

 

“Why?! Do I have to spell it out to you? There’s a war coming and we just got beaten by the werewolves! Luna almost died and they almost kidnapped Onew! I don’t want that to happen.” Krystal spoke out, tears almost forming to her eyes.

 

Minho’s ears perked up. “Why do they want to kidnap Onew?”

 

“Because-“ Krystal stopped abruptly. Should she tell him? If she did, how would he take it? Would he take it calmly or in shock? How would he accept that Onew his brother, may be the ruler of the world? And that ruler, would have no hesitation of killing him and his other brothers. What would she do?

 

“Well?” Minho asked, a serious tone embedded to the sentence.

 

“It’s-“ Krystal started and stopped abruptly after a small tumor of idea started to form in her head.

 

“What? Tell me!” Minho cried out angrily.

 

Krystal smirked, a devious plan b into her head. Oh the plan is such full-proof! “I’ll tell you, when you defeat me.” And resumed to her fighting stance.

 

“Stop playing around, Krystal. I’m serious. What’s wrong with Onew?” Minho spoke on and dodged in time from Krystal’s fiery whip.

 

“Defeat me and then I’ll tell you.” Krystal hissed and swing her whip again. Minho swerve casually out of the way and was kneed to the stomach as a surprise attack from Krystal. He gasped sharply and fell to the ground, clutching his stomach.

 

“T-That, was harsh!” Minho gasped and glared at his self-proclaimed love. Krystal rolled her eyes again that made Minho’s heart pace quicken. Why oh Why must he be in love with this Witch?

 

“Man up! Or at least, Vamp up.” Krystal spoke again and whipped the ground. Minho smirked and stood up. He regained his posture and crouched slightly. Krystal smiled devilishly.

 

“Being serious now?” Krystal cocked her head to her side.

 

“Oh yeah.” He replied slyly back.

 

Krystal gave her killer smirk to him and brought both her hands towards Minho. The gesture made Minho’s eye frown. What is she doing? Putting her palms together towards him.

 

Shakaho!” She cried out and a blast of red energy blasted from her palm. It whirled into pointed ball and headed into Minho’s head.

 

He moved a little too late and his left arm got burned. His arm lighted into flames and Minho quickly put them out. But it didn’t made the burnt scar disappear.

 

“Told you to fight me seriously. Now see who’s getting his kicked.” Krystal teased.

 

Minho glared at her and smiled. At least this was an excuse for him to get closer to her. For once, he’s glad for her violence.

 

“Alright. I’m not using my power but that doesn’t mean I’ll be holding back!” Minho jeered playfully and leaped the same time Krystal ran forward towards him.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~