Introduction

~Witches Blood~

Uhh, Hi! *comes out from behind pillar*

I know most of you guys are angry at me for not updating and I have no excuse for it. I haven't updated in such a LONG time and you guys have every right to be angry at me. 

I really want to give you guys a reason to it but I'm sure you will be angry. I stopped writing my fanfics because I have grown past my liking of K-POP. Yes, it's kinda sad to say that. 

But I came back because I couldn't bear to let you guys be left hanging. It's mean and cruel.

Thus! After how many death threats I have received by my readers (not going to mention who), I've decided to let this be the last chapter of the entire book! *CRIES*

But need not fear! This will be the end of this book but I will start a new book after this! Hey, You gotta give me credit. 28 chapters (minus the not important ones) is a real record breaker for me. 

I want to start fresh in a new book because reading back my previous chapter, I'm really appalled at how many grammar mistakes I've made. Hey, I started this book when I've just ended elementary school so for those who put up with horrible grammar and average writing skills, TOASTS to you!

After this chapter, I don't know whether I will ever update more but I'd really like to thank all of my subscribers! New or Old. I'm super grateful for everyone who have stick to this story through thick and thin. I love you all very much!

I can't afford to make a new subscribers time anymore because I can't wait to release this chapter already. 

TO EVERYONE! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Author's POV
 

"Alright. I'll introduce myself first." A young newborn male spoke up. He was situated in the middle of the other 5 unknown newborn males and he had this aura of maturity and leadership around him. 

He turned to the F(x) and reluctantly bowed down to them. He cleared his throat. "My name is Suho, leader of my coven, EXO. The safety of my brothers is my responsibility and I will not tolerate any harm that is to befall on my brothers." He said with a stoic and serious face. "As for my power, I have the ability to control water."

Luna's eyes widened in interest. "Another water bearer eh?" she spoke and a few of the newborns wore shocked faces to see Jonghyun holding onto Luna. "It will be nice to train with you as well, Suho of EXO." Luna spoke and bowed. Jonghyun smiled knowingly down at her. 

Suho didn't know how to react to such a polite reply from a witch. Slightly taken aback, he recollected himself and bowed. He then returned back into his group, a confused look on his face as he contemplated on what had happened. 

Yunho smiled at the confusion of the newborns as they tried to understand the politeness displayed by Luna. It was understandable as Vampires were raised to think that other races hold grudges against them and as such, does not convey any form of acknowledgement to them. Much less give polite manners to them. 

So to have a witch to give such hospitality is all but alien to them. Yunho smiled. 'What a lovely turn of events...'

Another newborn behind Suho reassured Suho by laying his hand on his shoulder. Suho smiled at him knowingly and the said newborn stepped forward. He had a slightly childish look on him that does not match the serious expression he had. 

"Hello." He spoke and bowed slightly. He grinned. "My name is Bacon and I-" 

"Bacon?" Amber asked. 

Bacon turned his head to her. "Yes, my name is Bacon."

Amber tried to refrain from smiling by smirking. "Bacon eh?" she cleared . "It suits you." she smiled nearing to laughing. 

Bacon fumed. He obviously have not thought this out. Maybe he shouldn't lie about his name. He was only trying to lighten the serious atmosphere. 

"Ah, let me try this again. My name is Baekhyun. But you may call me Bacon if you'd like. I was just hoping to lighten up the mood." Baekhyun said shyly. 

Sulli giggled. "Well you've certainly fooled me." Sulli answered and giggled again. 

Baekhyun glanced at Sulli giggling and his cheeks immediately flared. "Wow.. Pretty lady." He spoke unconsciously. As if on cue, Suho slapped the back of Baekhyun's head to snap him out of it. Taemin frowned at Baekhyun's statement. 

"Ah, sorry. Anyways, I have the power to produce light. As such..." he trailed off and placed his palm facing upwards to the night sky. He closed his eyes and slowly, a small glowing speck appeared on his palm. It glowed bigger and the glowing speck formed into a snowflake. It was quite obvious that he was showing off to Sulli and it was working. Sulli clapped her hands together as the snowflake floated around. 

Pleased with the result, Baekhyun clasped the light into a tight fist and the light disappeared. Baekhyun then flung his fist up, throwing the snowflake up in the sky. The snowflake shot up in the sky before exploding into billion tiny pieces like fireworks. The tiny flakes of light flitted down back to the ground as though it was snowing lights.

F(x) glanced around in amazement at the falling lights and what a beautiful sight it was. MBLAQ were jumping up to catch the lights in their teeth. Mir got a handful of them trapped in his mouth and he grinned, the light shining through his feline teeth like a disco ball. 

"Baekhyun must really like the witches already." One of the male newborns whispered to his brother. The latter nodded his head as he watched the lights that were settling around the witches softly. The lights formed a round glass spectacle on Amber's face, earning a grin from both Amber and Key. Luna had a crown of lights on her head like a tiara and Sulli had a necklace of lights around her slender neck. 

"What's the big idea?" Krystal fumed and everyone turned to her. Laughter broke out as the lights seem to have formed a moustache on her upper lip. "It's not funny aight!" She pouted but joined in the laughing as well. 

"Unnie, what did you get?" Sulli asked and turned to Victoria and she stared in awe. Everyone did, mouths agape at Victoria. Behind Victoria's back, was a pair of majestic wings formed by the lights. His brothers glanced at Baekhyun for an explanation but from the look on his face, it was not his doing. 

"Pretty." Victoria muttered to herself as she admired the wings. After her statement, the lights diminished away and the dark twilight engulfed the field again. 

"That was beautiful." Amber spoke to Baekhyun. "You truly have a gift." She spoke and pulled a grin at Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun beamed happily. "Thank you very much!" He grinned and bowed. He returned to his group and smiled at his brothers. 

"Eh-hem." The next male newborn cleared his throat and stepped forward. He had a very much lean face but something about him just shouts him out as a friendly guy. 

"Um, my name is Chanyeol." He paused to bow. "I'm not that great in first meetings so forgive me about that. Anyways, my power is flame control." He snapped his fingers and a spark of fire burst out. Krystal's eyes widened at seeing his flame. At the back of her head, she knew he had potential to be greater in his powers. 

"Looks like I'm not alone." Krystal mumbled to herself thoughtfully. Minho glanced at the corner of his eyes and shuddered at seeing her determined face. That face just reminds him of the practice he had with her earlier that day. Ugh, his eyes still hurt from excessive use. 

Chanyeol bowed again and returned to his group. The newborn next to him took his turn to step forward. He was shorter then Chanyeol and his facial features suggest him being the younger then him. He cleared his throat. 

"Hello. My name is D.O. Third youngest within my coven and my ability is the control over earth matter." He ended his introduction swiftly and returned back to his place next to Chanyeol. Amber smirked at knowing there is an ally with the same ability as hers. 

Next to D.O. was a pumped up newborn who had hugged Taemin moments before. His skin was much tanner then his brothers and he seemed to glow in confidence. He stepped forward. "Hello. My name is Kai. It's a pleasure to meet all of you." He grinned. 

"Kai? What kind of name is that?" Taemin asked questioningly. 

Kai snapped his head to him. "Shut up! I don't like my chosen name so I rather be called Kai. You got a problem with that?"

Taemin smirked at his junior's outburst and shook his head. It was nice to hear his annoying voice again. 

"As I was saying, my ability is teleportation. It's not much but at least its useful at some points." Kai shrugged and with soft crack, a puff of light grey smoke emitted and Kai's body was gone. 

Another crack was heard and Victoria jumped at the sudden presence behind her. She turned to find Kai smiling at her like child before another crack was heard and he returned to his original spot. Kai took a bow and he took a step back into his group and finally, the last member was to be introduced. 

The last member was one of the tallest among the rest but his shy and small facial features showed his timid side. He looked a lot younger then his brothers. He gulped down his saliva and took a step forward gingerly. 

"Uh," He started. "My name is Sehun and I'm the maknae of the group. My ability is the control over wind. It's nice meeting you." He answered and took a step back. Sulli eyes gleamed at the thought of training with a fellow wind bearer and the fact he was the youngest made her want to protect him further. 

"Guess that's all of EXO. Now," Yunho started and turned to the lone female newborn. "Hyuna, where is your coven? I've come to know that they have agreed to contribute to this war but tardiness is not a good value they present to me with." 

"Forgive me, my lord." Hyuna bowed courteously. "I'm afraid my coven has withdrawn from the war. Their lives are far important than the balance of the world." She had the look of disgust on her face at that. 

"Oh? Then why are you here? Surely you can't disobey your coven leader's orders." Jaejoong asked, approaching her slowly 

"I will not stand by while others are risking their life for a cause that is beneficial for all of us. I have erased their memories for the time being whilst I am away for the war. Should I survive such battles, I shall return and undo my ability. But if I may die in battle, heaven forbid, they will never know that I've existed." Hyuna spoke and trailed of sadly. "I do love them but I would like to take matters in my own hands."

"Very well. I shall not encourage you to disobey orders from you leader but if it is what you think is right, then I shall not interfere." Yunho spoke and Hyuna bowed once more. 

"I am Hyuna, member of my coven 4minute and it is a pleasure to fight alongside with such brave allies." Her eyes shone with sincerity. "My ability is memory manipulation and I hope we shall work together to win this war." She bowed to F(x). 

Victoria nodded and took a deep breath. "I shall start with the introductions shall I?" she asked and Yunho nodded his head. 

"I am Victoria, eldest and leader of my group, F(x). My ability is the control over energy and I am holder of the Heilige Halter." Victoria said and immediately murmurs erupted from the newcomers. 

"You're the Heilige Halter?" Kai asked, face shocked. 

Victoria nodded. 

"Then who is the Heilige Potentia?" Chanyeol piped up. 

Immediately, Onew stiffene. He glanced at the ground, scared when Jaejoong cleared his throat. Everyone's attention diverted to him. 

"It does not matter right now who is Heilige Halter or Potentia. Let us get the introductions done and then we shall discuss the war matters." He ordered the group and everyone quietened. 

Victoria mouthed a 'Thank you' to Jaejoong who replied my giving her a curt nod. Luna cleared and smiled at the newcomers. "Hello. my name is Luna and I am the second in charge of my group. My main ability is over water. it is a pleasure to work with all of you."

Amber raised up her hand after Luna's introduction. "What's up everybody? my name is Amber and my power is over earth. Pleasure to make your acquaintices." She bowed. 

"Hello everybody. My name is Sulli and I am the second youngest among my sisters band my power is wind control." Sulli bowed down. "I hope we can be friends!"

And lastly, "Krystal here. Youngest and my ability is over fire. Nice to meet you." she gave an uninterested bow. 

"I guess that's everybody." Amber said when Key cleared his throat. 

"We're forgetting some people." He said, smiling. 

"We already know you guys so theres no need for your introduction." Baekhyun interjected cheekily. 

Key pulled an annoyed look. "So rude. I was talking about MBLAQ." He said and looked down to the cats. "You're turn guys."

Sho nodded his head to Key and to hi brothers. Together, the cats slowly morphed into humans. Their fur slowly thinned out into skin and their paws separated to fingers and toes. They morphed completely into human and everyone was in shock. 

"Sho?" Victoria spoke, mouths agape at her cat being turned into a male human. 

Seungho smiled sheepishly. "My name's actually Seungho, Victoria-nim." He said as he wore te shorts that Minho quickly distributed to the 5 men. 

F(x) was in shock as they watch their beloved cats in their human forms. They were all shocked and slightly betrayed for the lies of not knowing they were werecats. 

"Anyways, I am Seungho, leader of MBLAQ and it is nice to meet you all. These are my brothers. Lee Joon, Mir, G.O. and Cheondung. We are werecats and guardians to Victoria, Krystal, Sulli, Luna and Amber respectively. It will be a pleasure to fight alongside with all of you." Seungho and his brothers bowed to everyone. 

With that, Yunho clapped hi hands two times for attention. "Now, we are ready to get down to business. Let us enter the mansion for a more private talk on the oncoming war. After all, we may be watched by visitors unknown right so its best to be indoors in such trouble times, eh?" Yunho smiled and lead the group inside. 

"Get us into your training room Kibum. We shall need the largest space possible for the next step." Jaejoong ordered Key and Key answered with a bow. 

Key slowly lead the small army down corridors of his mansion. He knew where he was going as he took sharp turns and down some stairs. He lead the group through two wooden doors that were chained and the group entered what seemed to be the training room. The lights were switched on and the room was huge!

There were lots of empty space in the room with the gym training necessities hidden at the sides of the room. The room was floored with granite and the walls too. The room was as bigs a whole football field and the ceiling was around 20 meters high. The room was air conditioned and brightly lit. 

"Alright. It's time to prepare for the war. But first, we must explain the origins of said war and the reason why there is a Heilige Halte and Potentia. Kibum, close the door and off the lights. Everyone else, sit within a circle." Yunho ordered. 

"This is gonna be the best story telling session ever!" Junsu chirped into Changmin's ear as the two heavy doors slammed shut and the lights flickered off. The darkness engulfed everyone into a quiet abyss as the group waited for their leaders to start. 

"Alright." Yunho started. "Let's go back a few centuries ago. Where it all started..."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And That's all Folks!

Thank you for sticking to this story through thick and thin.

I'm truly grateful for those who had stayed and loved this story despite its horrible english.

Hopefully, once I've done with all my exams and other business, I will return to this story.

Till then, goodbye!

This is Anna, signing out!

For the last time... <:')