Near Kiss

~Witches Blood~

 

 

Hi people!

Here’s the update for this week.

It’s quite long so I hope it satisfies your needs (LOL)

And as promise, I’ve already set up the dance for you guys.

It’s not that good cuz I learnt it in a short period of time (Gasp!)

My cousin recorded while standing on my bed (Double Gasp!)

I’m revealing my face! (Triple Gasp!)

And I have new subscribers! (Gasp Gasp Gasp!! XD)

junnic18

Rainbowholic

simple-love

nyaaaa

HelloHello123

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1mCXg0xdOk

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Chapter 23

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

~Meanwhile~

 

“We’ve been walking for hours!! Can’t we rest for a minute?” Amber whined while her trusty cat meowed in agreement. It was true. Key have forced Amber to continue walking for how many hours now. But the reason is unknown.

 

“Key. For the last time. Why are we walking in circles?! I’m tired and hungry and it’s almost morning!” Amber whined out again, her head turning to the rising sun. CD perched lazily on Amber’s shoulder and yawned heartily before falling asleep.

 

“Eh?! CD! Don’t fall asleep on me now, you lazy .” Amber chided and touched his soft forehead. CD yawned and chomped onto Amber’s finger, a punishment he deemed suitable for his master’s snide remark on him.

 

“Shut it, Amber. We’re almost done okay. And plus, you know very well why we’re doing this.” Key said back at her before stopping for the 5th time at the same rock. He kneeled down towards it and placed his palm to its surface. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply for brief second before standing up again. Looking back down at the rock for a moment, he turned back to Amber.

 

“Amber, we’r-“ Key’s eyes widened at the sight that beheld before him. Amber as it seems has fallen asleep on the grass. She was curled up in a ball with CD sleeping near her tummy. Her lips were parted and moved slowly as she breathed slowly while CD was purring softly with a smile planted on top of his feline face.

 

Key smiled and felt a little guilty for it. He has been making them circle the same hill for a few hours before moving on to 3 other hills. And they haven’t eaten in awhile either. Come to think of it, it’s been awhile since he heard from the others. They’re probably worried sick right now.

 

With that thought, He carefully carried Amber and CD and headed back home.

 

 

~In another Meanwhile at SHINee’s house~

 

 

Taemin was still cooling Onew when Victoria told them they’re all better.

 

“Taemin, Sulli, we’re fine. You should go take care of Luna and Jonghyun. They’re probably feeling neglected now.” Victoria spoke and patted Sulli’s head.

 

Sulli scoffed. “Lune, neglected? Come on. She’d scold me for helping her cook.” Victoria looked at her skeptically. Sulli tried to resist and sighed. “Alright.”

 

Sulli stood up and turned to Taemin. “Let’s go. Luna’s next.” Sulli spoke and headed out.

 

Taemin turned to Onew, seeking approval to leave him unattended. “Go. This could be your chance.” He added softly and winked. Onew turned to Victoria and she giggled softly.

 

Taemin looked at both of them. Why are they doing that? Is he that obvious about his relationship with Sulli.

 

“You have no idea.” Onew answered the silent question in Taemin’s head. Taemin turned pinkish and turned to the door quickly to avoid the smiles the two injured gave him.

 

He went out and headed to Luna’s room but stopped when he saw Sulli peering through the key lock. He approached her slowly and gestured ‘What are you doing?’

 

Sulli gestured ‘Shh!’ and pointed at the key lock. Taemin followed in suit and peered through the hole. He stifled a giggle and a smile.

 

Despite the small hole blocking most of the room’s view, it failed to conceal the most cutest thing that was occurring at Luna’s bed.

 

Luna was asleep, bandaged but otherwise alive on the bed with GO purring next to her. On the side of the bed, was Jonghyun, currently sleeping with his head on her lap whilst sitting on a chair next to her. But the cute part was how Luna’s hand had somehow landed on his back in a caring way, making them look as though they were a couple.

 

Taemin turned to Sulli and they both laughed silently at the scene. Their silent laugh stopped for awhile and a silent moment appeared with the both of them staring at each other. The both of them locked eyes, faces turning red and heart beats quickening.

 

They edged closer together both not knowing what they were doing and why they were doing it. Taemin gulped as he edged closer to her and Sulli’s heart drummed hard onto her ribcage, so hard it felt as though it can be heard.

 

Their lips only centimeters apart…

 

So close...

 

Any moment their lips will met and-

 

“What chya doing?”

 

“Aagh!!” Sulli and Taemin yelped in shock and they both quickly created distance from one another.

 

“Aww… I wish you guys kissed.” Junsu chided and pouted.

 

“M-Master. W-What are you doing here?” Taemin stuttered, surprised and embarrassed.

 

“Well~ Now that you mention it, I don’t think I remember…” Junsu spoke thought with his finger on his lips.

 

A sweat dropped from both Taemin and Sulli. Taemin boiled inside a lil bit. How dare his Master disturbed his moment with Sulli! How dare he disturbed what would be his first kiss! How dare he-

 

“How about retracing your steps, Mister?” Sulli suggested, forcing herself to not stutter. She was quite shaken from Junsu’s sudden appearance. Taemin sighed and got a grip of himself.

 

“Retracing?  My steps?” Junsu repeated and Sulli nodded. “Ehh?? That’s hard!” Junsu whined loudly.

 

“Master, please lower your volume! You’ll wake Luna and Jonghyun up!” Taemin exclaimed with his finger to his lips.

 

Junsu stomped his foot on the ground and it left a fair dent. “I don’t wanna! I don’t wanna!” He repeated loudly and started jumping up and down in a childish way.

 

“Mister! Control yourself!” Sulli spoke and held his shoulders to stop him. Taemin winced a little at how Sulli was holding him.

 

Junsu eyes that was clamped together snapped open and he smiled. “I remember now! I’m thirsty~!” Junsu spoke and snapped his fingers.

 

“Is that it? There’s plenty of water in the kitchen.” Sulli spoke, not following at what Junsu was implying.

 

“No, Silly Billy! I want blood! Can you give me yours?” Junsu asked and played with a stray strand of hair on Sulli, sending shivers down her spine. Junsu’s eyes were brown with a fair hazel in them but something that misted in them made Sulli felt scared of him. Behind those smiles and closed eyes, was monstrous vampire who can easily break her in half.

 

Sulli gulped. “N-No. I-“

 

Sulli’s sentence cut short when Taemin laid his hand on Junsu’s shoulder. “Master, if you were thirsty, I can supply you with blood.” Taemin spoke nonchalantly.

 

“Really? I want O+, Taeminnie.” Junsu spoke and slumped his hand over Taemin’s shoulder.

 

“Unfortunately, Master,” Taemin removed Junsu’s hand. “I am not able to supply you with human blood.”

 

“Ehh? Why not, Taeminnie?” Junsu asked and Taemin sighed.

 

“My brothers and I only drink animal blood. It’s a strict diet we decided to take. Forgive me for this but if you do insist on drinking human blood, you will have to travel to another country.” Taemin spoke.

 

Junsu pouted and turned to the corridor he had walked from. “Yunho wouldn’t like that. He wouldn’t like that at all.” Junsu spoke sadly and turned to Taemin. “Okay. I’ll go get my brothers. You get ready in a few minutes. We’re going hunting~!”

 

“O-Okay.” Taemin answered and with that, Junsu swaggered off to fetch his brothers.

 

“Hmm…”

 

“What’s wrong Sulli?” Taemin asked and gasped when Sulli appeared close to him. “W-What are you doing?!” He gasped and recoiled back.

 

Sulli bit her lip. “It’s a good thing Mister mentioned blood. When was the last time you had.. uh, a drink?” Sulli spoke, thinking that was the appropriate word.

 

Taemin paused and pondered. When was the last time he hunted? “I dunno. I’ve only been drinking banana milk for these past few days…”

 

Sulli sighed and shook her head. With that, she grabbed hold of one sharp end of her charm on her charm bracelet and poked a small wound on her finger. Blood trickled from it and Taemin had to suppress his desire from the blood.

 

Sulli held out her finger to him. “Drink.”

 

“S-Sulli! I can’t drink your blood! I can’t.” Taemin spoke and advanced backwards from Sulli.

 

Sulli moved towards him and forced her finger to his open mouth. Taemin couldn’t resist the warm blood that came in contact with his tongue. He immediately started it up.

 

“Woah. Slow down.” Sulli spoke and Taemin stopped immediately. He slipped Sulli’s finger out of his mouth and looked down to the floor, guilty.

 

“What’s wrong? I’m not sweet enough?” Sulli asked, with a tone of hurt in her voice.

 

Taemin shook his head. “No! It’s not that. It’s just that… Your blood. It taste, bitter.” Taemin said truthfully and turned pinkish.

 

Sulli sighed. “You’re too honest you know that, Taemin chingu (Taemin Friend).”

 

Taemin flinched. “Taemin Chingu?”

 

“Yup! Taemin Chingu. Nice nickname don’t you think?” Sulli piped and eye smiled at Taemin, making him turn beetroot red.

 

He gulped and nodded. “I-I guess so. It does sound-“

 

“Guys!! Key and Amber are back!” Suzy’s voice echoed from the living room.

 

“No shouting in the house!” Key’s annoyed Umma voice yelled back.

 

Taemin and Sulli gasped happily and rushed off to the living room. There stood next to Suzy was a sleeping Amber and CD on the couch while Key was standing beside her.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Shut up! You’ll wake Amber up!” Key hissed angrily before being hugged tightly by Taemin.

 

“Where were you, Umma? You’ve left us worried sick!” Taemin whimpered on Key’s shoulder.

 

Key patted Taemin’s head and chuckle. “Aigoo. My son miss me, eh?” and they broke apart. Key took one look at Taemin’s face a vein appeared.

 

“YAH!! When was the last time you had blood?! 5 days?!” Key guessed angrily and Taemin nodded sheepishly and smiled.

 

With that answer, Key hit Taemin’s head angrily. “Don’t be snippy with me! We’re going hunting right now!” He spoke angrily and turned to Suzy. “And you too!”

 

Suzy flinched. “M-Me?” She pointed at herself.

 

“Don’t play dumb. You haven’t had blood in a week! And where are the Masters? They’re thirsty too.” Key nagged on and turned to Amber who was still fast asleep. His expression soften a bit and he turned stiff.

 

“Sulli!”

 

“Y-Yes?!” Sulli appeared next to Key.

 

“Go bring Amber and CD back to her room while we’re out hunting.” Key ordered her.

 

“O-Okay. If you say so.” Sulli spoke and carefully carried CD and Amber back to their room.

 

“Let’s go.” Key spoke and headed to the door.

 

“Wait up kiddos!” Changmin emerged and DBSK joined them.

 

Key bowed as a sign of respect. “Hello Masters. Are you joining us for a hunt?”

 

A sweat dropped from Taemin’s head. How can a naggy Vampire changed quickly to being polite? It was unreal.

 

Key flashed Taemin the ‘Look’ and Taemin quickly shut his mental mouth. Having an Umma with a telepathic power really pisses him off sometimes.

 

Key turned sharply to Taemin with a vein throbbing on his head. Key flinched his hand menacingly and Taemin looked down sharply. Sheesh, why does he always have the sharp end of the stick when he only thought innocently to himself. It’s not like Taemin spoke them out loud for the whole world to hear him!

 

“Tae. Min. Nie.” Key spoke sharply and gave him the creepiest and scariest eye smile.

 

“Mianhae…” Taemin whispered to the ground instead to Key and Changmin stifled a giggle.

 

“Taeminnie got into trouble, huh?” Changmin spoke out and patted Taemin’s head. Taemin answered back with a weak smile and tried not to look at Key.

 

“Let’s go. I’m thirsty. And don’t worry Key, Taemin has told me about you diet. We’ll try it too and see if it’s worth trying.” Yunho spoke and Jaejoong nodded in aggrement.

 

“Well then. I guess that’s settled. Let’s go. I know a place where the bears are plentiful!” Key spoke and secretly gave a thought message to Onew and Victoria.

 

Key: Hey guys. Hope you are doing alright. I’m sorry for leaving without telling but Amber decided to set up the barriers. The strain is taking onto Amber right now so try to go easy on her, kay?

 

Victoria: Will do. Thanks for setting it up. We need to take precautions now…

 

Onew: Barrier? Precaution? What are you guys talking about?

 

Key mentally sighed and headed out to with the others to hunt. ‘I’m sure Victoria will tell him soon enough.’ He thought.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Done!! Phew!

That took awhile...

Anyway, I have a few more stories I just posted up so if you can, please comment them~!^^

It's about Bleach, again.. ^^;

What can I say?

Bleach is my all time face Anime~!

Peace!

Anna is out!!

^_^v