Awakening

~Witches Blood~

Yo guys~~! The winner's to my game are everyone who participated!! I was slightly bummed that not many participated so in the end, I showed them the sneak peek!! It's fair that way~! ^_^ Shout outs to new subscribers!!!

KrystalHana

Kyung_Minhwa

milkmaniac

pseudostoic

-White_Chocolate-

ShawolAffxtion

 

 

Thanks and Saranghaeyo!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

BoA - Hurricane Venus

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb9qn3Pbtj0

 

 

 

Chapter 10

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

 

After I tucked Victoria in, I went to my room. The house was already quiet and it felt so weird somehow…

 

I entered my room and went to the window. I channeled my mind to see the future and gasped.

 

A dark alley near the river. A couple walking down the streets, heading home.

 

A moving shadow behind them. A bloodcurdling scream followed by a snarl of a male vampire. The sound of wet blood filled the area and the vampire shrieked loudly.

 

The vampire turned towards my point of view and I gasped.

 

It was…

 

“Onew?” Fei’s voice asked me and I turned. She entered my room and closed the door quietly.

 

I shook my head and it hurt a lil. “Yes?” I asked her.

 

“Did you see a vision?” She asked me and sat on the bed.

 

I chuckled humorlessly and nodded. “It was weird. It showed somewhere near midnight near the river. A boy, a girl and a vampire.” I answered her.

 

Fei nodded knowingly and sighed. She looked sad and tired for some reason.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked her and sat opposite her of my bed.

 

“It’s nothing. Just a thought in my head. I should leave you to rest now.” She said and made a way out of my room.

 

“Wait!” I called out to her.

 

She turned. “Yea?”

 

“Why are my brothers and I different? We can sleep, I know that we can eat and why do we have more then two powers? You should know cuz you’ve been alive for how many centuries.” I asked her all of the sudden.

 

Fei’s body shook a little and she hesitated. “It’s best not to tell you that now. I’ll tell you when the time is right.” She said and left without another word. I frowned at her and shrugged.

 

I lay on top of my bed and thought about it. Fei should have known the answer because 1, she’s been alive for 3 centuries. 2, she’s closest to Master Rain so she should know what Master Rain knows about us and 3… well there’s no number 3 but still. Why didn’t she look nervous and scared when I asked her that. Come to think of it, she looked worried when I told her the vision. Is the Vampire in my vision related to the war? One way to find out right?

 

I stood up and looked out the door. Miss A and F(x) are either asleep or resting by now. Still, I should wait for a few more hours. I don’t want them to know that I’m going out to find that vampire. Miss A will surely have my head.

 

I waited and waited on top of my bed but my eyelids were closing already. I’ve been awake for 5 days already. Way past my limit. But I still need to… find…… out……..

 

……………………….

 

Where am I?

 

Release me!

 

!!! Who are you?!

 

Release me now!

 

Who are you?! Where are you?!

 

I’m you. And you’re me. Only that I’m the more powerful you. Now release me!

 

No! You’re too dangerous!!

 

Then I have to release myself!

 

AAGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

……………………..

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

 

“AGH!!” I shrieked and shot up from my bed.

 

What was that? The shock of sudden energy hit me like a ton of bricks! My hand clutched my chest and I panted. Seung Ho looked up to me, worried and sleepy. I shook my head at him. “It’s nothing.” I answered him.

 

He didn’t believe me but curled up closer to me and I patted him to calm myself down. I looked at the clock and it showed near midnight. The bewitching hour.

 

Not being able to sleep, I got up and put on a tee and a jogging pants.

 

Seung ho meowed at me as I made my way to the door.

 

“What? You wanna come?” I asked him. He nodded and we went out quietly. Miss A aren’t in the house so I guessed they were out hunting. Sho and I went out of the house and went down the hill.

 

Not many cars were out and I walked towards the river. It felt refreshing and the moon was out.

 

“Meow…” Sho suddenly said and he jumped to my arms.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked him as I continued to walk towards the river, approaching a alley.

 

“Meow!” He shook his head at me, his eyes pleading.

 

“AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!”

 

I jumped as they bloodcurdling scream was followed by a loud snarl.

 

Sho jumped out of my hands and bite my pants and tried to pull me away. I ignored him and approached the alley. The sound of dripping water was eerie.

 

“Meowr!” Sho screeched again and I waved at him to keep quiet. I looked at down the alley and gasped.

 

There, was two mangled bodies on the floor and a tall man was crouched and seemed to be drinking their blood. The vampire finished its meal and shrieked to the sky. I shuddered, paralyzed on the spot. The vampire stood up and faced me.

 

I gasped.

 

“Onew?” I muttered. The Vampire snarled at me and charged straight forward.

 

“Get DOWN!” A voice yelled and a person shielded me from Onew. I looked up to my savior and my eyes frowned. He looked strangely familiar. The man obviously shocked the vampire and the vampire stop on his tracks. He hesitated and ran away from me.

 

I slumped to the ground and panted. My heart thumped painfully.

 

“Are you okay?” The person that saved me asked. He looked at me and I nodded my head.

 

“I’m fine. Thank you for saving me.” I said and my eyes widened. His necklace. It has a charm in the letter ‘S’. I frowned and he coughed.

 

“I’ve got to go now.” He said and turned to leave.

 

“Wait! What’s you’re name?” I asked him and got up.

 

He turned to me. “Yang Seung Ho.” He ran away, leaving me alone in the alley.

 

“Meowr?” Sho meowed and I turned. He looked tired for some reason. Probably from trying to pull me away from the area. But that person. Yang Seungho. I shook my head and headed to the scene where the two mangled bodies were.

 

“So young.” I muttered to myself when I saw that they seem as lovers and were in their teenage years. A tear dropped from my eyes and I breathe in a deep breath. I left the place and headed home.

 

But half-way there, my knees started to wobble and my head spinned.

 

Boom!

 

“Agk!” I gasped and clutched my chest. There it is again! The same burst of energy. I in my breath but I was hit with another blast of it. I dropped to my knees and Sho meowed at me.

 

“I’m fine.” I whispered and tried to get back up on my feet again but another burst came to me like an arrow and I out.

 

 

THE WITCH’S MANSION

 

 

No One’s POV

 

“Mother!” Lady Yuri called out as she burst into BoA’s room. BoA clutched her chest and nodded.

 

“I know. It’s happening.” BoA answered the distressed Yuri.

 

“What should we do?” Lady Yuri asked, worried as her sisters enter BoA’s room.

 

“Mother, we felt the energy. The Heilige Potentia has been awakened!” They echoed to her.

 

“I know my dears. I’m afraid that we are indeed in the war. Contact Rain. We must inform him!” BoA commanded and Lady Hyoyeon went off to contact him.

 

“Do you think SE7EN will know about the Heilige Potentia?” Lady Sunny asked.

 

BoA nodded. “I’m afraid so. We must inform F(x) that they will be expecting enemies attacking them after today.”

 

“Right.” They echoed.

 

 

BACK AT THE HOUSE

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

 

“Agh!!” I shrieked and shot up from my bed. I glanced at the clock and it showed 2 in the morning.

 

I panted. What was that dream? I was arguing with something and that thing engulfed me. The rest of the dream was a blur.

 

I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom to wash my face. I drenched my face and glanced at the mirror.

 

“WHAT THE HELL!” I gasped to myself. My shirt was bloodied and torn and dried blood was all over my hands and body. “What happened?” I asked myself and gripped my bloodied shirt.

 

I shook my head. “It must be a mistake. I didn’t hunt last night or today at all!” I muttered and quickly took off my shirt and jeans and dumped them into the laundry basket. I wore a fresh set of clothes and washed all the dried blood on my body.

 

I headed outside to the living room to get my head clear when suddenly, the entrance door was knocked loudly.

 

Knock KNOCK!

 

I frowned and quickly opened the door.

 

I gasped. “VICTORIA!!” I yelled. She was unconscious on the doorsteps.

 

Sho was meowing worryingly and I carried her. “Guys!!! Help!! Minho! Come here NOW!!!” I yelled and everyone came quickly.

 

“What happened?” Sulli asked, sleepy as the group crowded around me as I laid Victoria on the sofa.

 

“I dunno. I opened the door and there she was, fainted!” I muttered as Minho took over.

 

Fei and Jia looked at each other worryingly as Minho used his power to cure Vic.

 

“This is strange. Her injuries aren’t normal.” Minho muttered to us, his eyes red.

 

“How strange?” Luna asked worried.

 

“Her injuries is not physical but mental. Something had injured her mind. It’s harder for me to heal her now.” Minho muttered as his eyes turned dark red from his efforts.

 

“Try again please!” Sulli begged, grasping Victoria’s hand. Taemin’s body shook at the sight of Sulli.

 

Minho nodded. “I’ll try.” He focused his mind and his eyes turned darker in colour. Victoria’s hand started twitching and Luna gasped.

 

“Continue! Don’t stop!” Luna urged him as more colour came into Victoria’s face.

 

“I’m trying!” Minho gasped and his eyes started trickling blood.

 

“Minho!” Key gasped motherly and Minho gasped loudly and Victoria’s eyes snapped open.

 

“Unnie!” Sulli cried out and hugged her. Minho panted and his eyes turned back to their original colour. Jonghyun patted Minho’s back and Minho smiled.

 

“So tired.” Victoria whispered. Sulli tears trickled down as she nodded.

 

“Come one. Let’s get you rested.” Luna said as they carried Victoria to her room.

 

I sighed as the crisis was over and looked at my brothers. They looked worried and frightened. “What?” I asked them.

 

“We’re just worried hyung. This might be the work of a werewolf.” Key answered. Jonghyun nodded his head while Taemin patted the still tired Minho.

 

I nodded my head and frowned. “Where’s Fei and Jia? They were here a few minutes ago. Suzy and Min at that matter. They’re not here.” I asked and my brothers looked around.

 

“Huh. That’s weird. Maybe they went out to hunt?” Jonghyun answered.

 

“Maybe.” I answered them.

 

 

OUTSIDE THE HOUSE

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Finally. The Heilige Potentia has been awaken.” TOP said.

 

“Should we include the ‘Heilige Halter’?” G-Dragon asked.

 

TOP shook his head. “Not yet. She hasn’t awakened her true powers yet.”

 

“Isn’t SE7EN strong enough to control the Heilige Potentia?” Taeyang asked.

 

“He is but he cannot risk his life to control the vampire. It’s best to sacrifice a witch instead.” TOP explained to them.

 

Seungri yawned. “Can we go back now? Umma Hyo-ri is making cookies and I don’t wanna miss it!” He whined.

 

“Kay. Let’s go.” TOP answered, slightly annoyed.