Assembling

~Witches Blood~

 

HEYYO!!! 

Im so sorry you had to wait for so long for this chappie. Anyways, as some of you already know, I'm showcasing more groups!! Ugh, my head is getting dizzy from so many groups!!! AAAGHHH!! 

In other meanwhile, I finally get to 200 subs!! Oh gosh, I'm so happy!!! Thank you so fricking much peoplezz!!!! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!! In commemoration of this joyous achievement, I'm gonna play a song for all of my subscribers!! I know its an old song but it kinda give me the feel of friendship!!

So, thank you so much again and I love you~!!!!

Subscribers time!!

Yayacute

OoLookAKitty (Where?! WHERE?!! Heheh XP)

SA_studentkrystal 

Kyuna9

Sovan31

Nikayah

Beautiful_Stranger12

Ambertastec_baby

BlacKpopfan107

x_tsubasa_x

WeeNeeT

aozora_denie

Exotic-AB 

LeeTaeminnie018

babyblackrose

MaknaeEvony_Tofu_C

THANK YOU!!!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

H.O.T - Happiness

 

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Amber huffed. She had searched thru every cupboard and drawer in the kitchen and she still can’t find any butter or margarine to cook the eggs. She could always go back and ask Key where they kept it but she didn’t want to disturb him. He’s tired and she wanted to be independent for once.

 

“Where do they keep the freaking butter!!??” Amber exclaimed loudly and CD gave a feline laugh. Amber turned to her cat friend and brought her hands to her hips. “Instead of laughing your furry off, how about helping me?” She asked him.

 

CD answered her with an expectant look and Amber sighed defeated. Sensing his mistress despair, he shook his head and gave in to help her search. Amber smiled at his action. “That’s my boy.” She spoke and ruffled his furry head. CD meowed in a way saying Yeah, yeah.

 

Together, the duo searched thru the cupboards and drawer. Amber searched thru the fridge as well and was surprised to see it nearly empty, only a few cartons of banana milk and chicken drumsticks. Amber gave out an annoyed huff and turned to CD, who in return shrug his shoulders.

 

“Should we ask Key?” She asked him and CD nodded his head.

 

“Ask me what?” a voice appeared suddenly behind the duo and Amber gave a yelp whereas CD hissed in surprised.

 

Key raised his eyebrow at the duo’s reaction. “Ask me what?” He repeated, voice slightly groggy.

 

“The butter. You don’t have butter in here. How am I supposed to cook eggs if there’s no butter?” Amber asked and Key shook his head.

 

“We don’t use butter silly. It’s unhealthy. You could just add some salt in the beaten egg and cook it on the frying pan.” Key answered and took the frying pan that was hanging on the wall of the kitchen.

 

“But wouldn’t the egg stick on the pan?”  Amber asked as Key the stove to heat the pan.

 

“Uh, hello? Do you not know the term ‘Non-stick Frying pan’? Where were you the past decade?” Key asked sarcastically as he beat a few eggs in a bowl.

 

Amber pouted angrily at his answer. Key held out the bowl to her. “Put in a pinch of salt.” He ordered and Amber complied.

 

Very soon, the aroma of scrambled eggs filled the kitchen as Key poured a fair portion on his plate and another on Amber’s. They ate in silence, Amber occasionally giving a few pieces of egg to CD. Key ate with such grace that Amber found herself looking at him a few times.

 

“In the end, I’m the one who cooked.” Key spoke and shook his head.

 

“I tried!” Amber exclaimed loudly. “It’s better then doing nothing!” Amber snapped back. Key looked up to her, shook his head and continued his attention to the eggs. Awkward silence enveloped them and Amber somehow regretted snapping loudly at him.

 

“Thanks anyway.” Amber whispered out to him. Key felt his lips form a small smirk.

 

“We’re HOME!!!” a loud boom of a voice called out and the entrance door of the house banged open.

 

“Junsu!! Be careful!! The door might break!” Changmin’s voice echoed as the hunting group returned back from their trip. Key stood up and bowed to the latter as they filled the living room.

 

“Welcome back masters. Did you have a refreshing fill?” Key asked after bowing to them.

 

“It was alright. Your diet is most unusual but we could handle drinking animal blood then our usual diet.” Yunho spoke and his eyes diverted to Amber. “I see you are awake. How are you feeling?” Yunho asked in a leadering tone.

 

Amber stood up and gave her head a small nod. “I’m fine, thanks. We haven’t been officially introduced yet. I am Amber, third eldest of F(x). My main power is Earth and I’m pleased to meet you.” Amber spoke in a nonchalant voice, which made her seem rude.

 

“I’m Yunho, leader of DBSK. These are my brothers. Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin. It is nice to form allies in the time of war.” Yunho spoke back and Amber gave a silent ‘Hmph’.

 

“She is rude brother. Shall I dispose of her?” Jaejoong spoke, clearly annoyed of her rudeness.

 

“Stop being so sadistic Jae. That’s her nature.” Changmin spoke and patted his brother’s shoulder. In a swift action, Jaejoong flicked Changmin’s forehead. “Do not be rude to me and address me properly.” Jaejoong spoke angrily whereas Changmin whimpered at the ground.

 

“Sorry, Umma.” Changmin answered back, looking at the floor in shame. Amber raised her eyebrow at the scene whereas Yunho merely face-palmed himself.

 

“Brother, I suspect the others will be coming soon.” Yoochun spoke suddenly and Yunho looked up to him. Amber was slightly surprised. Unlike his brothers, Yoochun had the most unusually soft yet solid voice. Yunho nodded and turned to Key and Amber.

 

“Wake the others up and assemble to living room. There shall be a few more allies joining us today.” Yunho ordered and Key nodded his head. Grabbing Amber’s hand, Key turned his heel and went off to wake his brothers.

 

“Key, what did he mean others? There are more vamps coming here?” Amber inquired as the latter approached Minho’s room. Key turned to face Amber and breathed out a ‘Yes’.

 

Yunho meanwhile, turned to Taemin and Suzy. “You two, go and call for the witches’ werecats. I expect they shall have some knowledge of the war.” He spoke and the pair complied to the order.

 

In a few short moments, the whole group has arrived in the living room. Luna sat on the sofa as she hasn’t recovered from her injuries whilst Jonghyun sat right next to her. Onew and Victoria stood together whereas Sulli stationed herself near to Mir, who has arrived with his brothers.

 

“Where were you boy?” Sulli whispered to Mir and he answered in a small meow. Sulli shrugged and diverted her attention to Yunho, who seemed ready to inform important news.

 

“Master, I can hear them coming. They should arrive soon but I’m afraid the living room is not big enough for the whole of us. Shall we move to the backyard?” Key suggested to Yunho.

 

Yunho pursed his lips, contemplating on the suggestion and turned to Yoochun, as though seeking his agreement on the suggestion. Yoochun nodded and Yunho turned to the rest. “We shall move to the backyard then. Luna, will you be able to move?” Yunho asked Luna directly.

 

“Don’t worry Master. She has me.” Jonghyun perked up quickly before Luna could answer. Luna gave Jonghyun a shocked look, which Jonghyun returned cheekily. Yunho ignored their exchange and made a motion for the group to move to the backyard.

 

The refreshing wet dawn greeted the large group as soon as they laid their feet on the dewy grass. Victoria and Luna breathed in deeply, making use of the fresh atmosphere as fuel to quicken their recovery. Onew too felt his energy peaking up in the morn and he felt somehow more control of his Heiliege Potentia.

 

Key’s head suddenly snapped to the direction of the lake and pulled a smile. Amber, noticing his action, approached him. “What’s wrong, Key?” Amber asked.

 

Key chuckled quietly, shaking his head to the ground. “Just get your over here Chanyeol.” Key spat out jokingly and a hearty chuckle ringed thru the forest.

 

“Told you he could hear me!” A young male’s voice echoed out and a group of vampires appeared in front of them. Sulli recognized Min and Jia instantly but the other 7 vampires were anonymous to her.

 

“Jongin-na!” Taemin cried out.

 

“Hyung!!” The vampire who was known as Jongin cried out as well and the pair ran forward and hugged each other in a brotherly way. Key shook his head at their playfulness and was suddenly hugged by the previous vampire known as Chanyeol.

 

Min ran towards Jonghyun and did a playful noogie on his head. “OUCH!! Min!! Get off of me!!” Jonghyun exclaimed and Luna chuckled at Min’s playful reaction.

 

A young vampire woman came towards Suzy and they exchanged nods at each other. A smile broke on the woman’s face and Suzy hugged the woman in a swift action. “I missed you Hyuna!” Suzy exclaimed loudly and Hyuna patted the vamp on the head.

 

The area was turned into much like a reunion of vampires. F(x) stared bewilderedly at how many vamps were present in the area. After the happy atmosphere gradually went down, the newly arrived vamps stared at F(x) and their werecats. The atmosphere immediately become tense and the 6 male vamps glared at them menacingly.

 

Sulli whimpered behind Krystal, who shot the same glare twice as menacingly as possible. Amber crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at their reaction towards them whereas Luna and Victoria merely kept their composure.

 

“What are they doing here?” A young male vampire sneered out at their direction.

 

“They, are our allies for our war. Have you’ve not been informed of that, young one?” Yunho spoke out and the group gasped at the sight of their masters. Immediately, the group got on their knees out of respect for them.

 

“Master. Forgive me for my rudeness. I did not-“ The young vampire spoke again.

 

“It is not your fault. Surely I would have reacted the same way as well but now, we must embrace them as our allies.” Yunho cut him off. He raised his hand up in gesture. “Please, rise.”

 

The group got up from their knees and the young vampire gave a curt bow of his head towards F(x). “Sorry.” Yunho, sensing that the atmosphere had loosened up quite a bit, cleared his throat. “Alright then, shall we get started with introductions?” Yunho spoke.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

BAM!!! 

Unexpected cliffhanger!!

I hope you guys won't bash me so much because of teasing you!! XXDD

Anywas, Thank you and Hoped you liked this chapter!!! 

Please Comment!! I need le comments~! *Like a Sir*

*Hugs and Kisses!!*

 

Macro/Picture of the day:

 

And that, my friends, will be my face if I ever catch unsubscribing to me, I will hunt you down and eat your face!

Hahaha!! Lol Just kidding! I can't do that. I'll let Robin do that for me.

And in case any of you are wondering, the pic's from How I Met Your Mother.

Honestly, go watch it if you're not a retard. 

That show will BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

Just saying!

ADIOS!!!!