First Day

~Witches Blood~

Yo Wassup!!! Made a chapter today so it might be short... Shout outs to.... 15 SUBSCRIBERS~!!!!

shyCHARM

seokyu

CorruptTheMaknae (Thank you Fran~!)

ragamuffin_euphine

YoonWon

minomino

Taeminho

SicaNsa

lulu00

Mary517

Kekeke123

appleorange (I like Apples and oranges~!)

pripri

Khuntoria

TickleMePink

 

사랑해요!!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Sulli’s POV

 

 

“Wake up!!” Krystal’s voice rang into my ears and I jolted up from my bed.

 

“What happened?!” I blurted out and stared around me.

 

Krystal sighed impatiently. “We’re going to be late for school unless you bathe, that’s what’s happened!”

 

I rubbed my eyes. “School? But we just got here two days ago. Why do we have to go to school anyway?”

 

“I dunno. Luna’s said so and I don’t want to be slashed again. So move your !” Krystal yelled at me and left the room.

 

I got up and walked to the bathroom.

 

The water was cold as nobody wanted to on the water heater for me.

 

I sighed and waved my hands. My dripping body was dried by a few gusts of wind and I hastily got out.

 

Thankfully, nobody notice that I used magic to dry myself.

 

I changed quickly and by the time I went out of my room, the others were already out of the house.

 

I locked the door and rushed to the lift. I tapped my feet impatiently and finally cracked. If I escaped using magic just now, I should be lucky this time too right?

 

I went to the staircases and muttered; “Apovállo. Apovállo.”

 

My charms on my bracelet shone slightly and I closed my eyes. My feet was lifted and landed on ground again. I opened my eyes and smiled.

 

I walked out of the staircases and rushed to my sisters who was boarding the school bus.

 

I headed at the back and sat next to Krystal. Luna and Victoria seated behind us and Amber was alone in front of Krystal, watching outside the window.

 

Luna glared at me and I sighed. “Come on. Lighten up. You know how slow the lifts are.” I reasoned with her and sat next to Krystal.

 

“Fine. I’ll let you go for now.” Luna grumbled and Victoria shook her head.

 

Krystal tried to contain her snigger and when Luna wasn’t listening, she muttered to me, “She’s letting you go because she didn’t like waiting for the lift either!”

 

“The rest of you guys teleported down to the 1st floor too?” I gasped silently.

 

Krystal nodded and the two of us sniggered.

 

I sighed and looked out the window. The neighborhood looks pretty normal to a human’s POV but to a Witch’s POV, its pretty Abnormal.

 

The humans here do not know that they are leaving in one of the vampire’s territory. But what surprises me is that nobody seems to be terrified to live here. Surely there would be daily missing people because the vampires drink human blood.

 

I frowned at myself and thought about why we were here. Trust me, we’re not here for a vacation. My sisters and I are here for serious business. Like, seriously serious business.

 

I replayed the scene a few days ago.

 

FLASHBACK

 

IN THE WITCH’S MANSION

 

 

“What?!” The five of us cried out.

 

The 9 elder witches nodded their heads.

 

“You have to bring a truce to the vampires in the north.” Lady Yuri told us.

 

“But.. Why?!” Krystal cried out.

 

“Because-“ Lady Sunny started out.

 

“We fear that war-“ Lady Jessica continued

 

“Is upon us.” Lady Yoona completed the sentence.

 

“War? What war?” Luna asked.

 

“I’ve been crystal gazing for some time and I predict that the warlocks and werewolves are going to join forces and declare war on witches and vampires.” Lady Hyoyeon stated.

 

“But why do we have to go and persuade them? Surely there are other compatible witches!” Amber argued.

 

“We discussed and agreed that the five of you are much more capable to carry out this mission.” Lady Yuri said again and the five of us sighed.

 

“What if they don’t listen and refuse to join forces?” I asked, slightly wary.

 

“Don’t say that. Try and try again if you must.” Lady Jessica told me, her expression unreadable.

 

“But you must warn them of the dangers first. That way, they will be alerted.” Lady Sunny said and the 9 elders nodded their heads.

 

“Where are their locations?” Victoria asked.

 

“Somewhere north of here in a small city called Gangdo. The climate there is almost always rainy. The vampires there are quite unusual.” Lady Yoona said.

 

“Unusual how?” Luna asked.

 

“You’ll know once you get to know them.” Lady Taeyeon answered.

 

“But you must remember though.” Lady Sooyoung started, her expression suddenly serious.

 

“Never fall in love with them.” The 9 Elders echoed.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

I sighed and shook my head.

 

“Wow! The school is so big!” Krystal chirped and the five of us looked out the window.

 

“Wonder if there’s any cute boys?” I asked her. Krystal smiled at me.

 

“You’ve read my mind!” she answered me.

 

“Warning to you guys though. In this school, there’s the vampires the Elders told us about. Be on your toes and look out for them.” Victoria ordered us.

 

“Neh, Unnie.” The four of us nodded our heads and got out the bus.

 

As we walked into the school grounds, there were some whispers and people were looking at us. No, not looking, GAWKING at us.

 

Krystal flipped her hair and Luna sighed.

 

“Do you have to do that?” Luna huffed at her, annoyed.

 

Krystal scowled slightly. “Of course. Let them see our beauty knowing that they can’t be like us.”

 

“Except if their immortal witches or vampires.” Amber answered and the five of us giggled.

 

Yeah, in case you didn’t know, we witches are immortal. The five of us were born a few 200 years ago. Other then being immortal, we witches have much better senses then humans. We can hear, smell and see better then any human. My sisters and I are faster then any witch born. That made my sister and I special because well, we’re special.

 

We entered the school’s office and got our timetables. Luckily, the five of us are together for all of our study periods.

 

“Kamsamida.” We bowed to the ahjumma and left to go to our first class, which was Bio.

 

The five of us smirked when we saw our first lesson. The five of us will probably top the class mainly because, well, witches need to know a heck a lot of stuff on living things. Mainly to experiment on humans.

 

We entered the class just as the bell rang and we introduced ourselves to the class.

 

“Good morning. My name is Victoria.” Victoria said and bowed.

 

“Hello. My name is Luna. Nice to meet you~!” Luna chirped and smiled sweetly. I scoffed silently at her. And she says that Krystal shouldn’t make the guys go whoop in this place.

 

“Yo. My name is Amber. And I’m a girl if any of you are wondering.” Amber said and some of the students gawked at her. I shook my head.

 

Amber gave me the shut-up-I-don’t-care-what-they-think,-I’m-keeping-the-tomboy-look look. Despite us persuading her to act more girly, she remained stubborn and gave us a lousy excuse.

 

“It give me originality!” Amber said to us when we confronted her a few years back.

 

“Hi! My name is Krystal. I hope we can be friends~!” Krystal bowed and gave a wink. The boys whooped while the girls gave her death glares.

 

Luna: You shouldn’t done that. Now they don’t like you.

 

Krystal: Thinking if I care. Still thinking. NOPE!

 

Amber: Let her do what she wants, Lu. She’ll get what she deserves anyways.

 

Me: Hear Hear to Amber.

 

Victoria: Sulli! It’s your turn!

 

I blinked and realized that the class was now looking at me, anticipating.

 

I cleared my throat. “Uh… Hi. My name is Sulli… Good Morning…” I mumbled. The girls at the second row kept mumbling and gave me the what’s-her-problem look.

 

I sighed and the teacher told us to sit at the back of the class. Some of the classmates had to change places because Luna stated firmly that she wants the five of us sitting together.

 

“Okay. Sit at the back. You’ll be sitting behind the SHINee boys seats.” The teacher said.

 

“Where’s the SHINee boys, Ms. Park?” one of the snobbish girls said.

 

“I don’t know. They’re always late so I expect them to come some time soon.” Ms. Park answered.

 

The five of us sat at the back and took out our books.

 

Amber: So, Who’s this so called SHINee boys?

 

Krystal: Dunno. I bet they’re popular.

 

Luna: I think they’re the popular boys in the school.

 

Me: I hope their… well…

 

Luna: Friendly? Normal?

 

Me: (Nods head) Normal. This place seems too… weird.

 

Krystal: Agreed. Especially-

 

Victoria: Guys! You smell that!?

 

The five of us stopped talking telepathically and took a deep breath. It smelt strongly of a mix of Roses and Forget-Me-Nots. No Human can smell like that unless they're wearing EXTREMELY heavy perfume. One answer to the smell is..

 

The five of us: Vampires!

 

Amber: Where are they?

 

Me: Should we be on guard?

 

Victoria: Wait! (Breathes in deeper) They’re coming into the class!

 

The class door opened. The five of us held our breaths.

 

Entered the class was five dazzling boys!

 

Immediately, there was squealing of girls and annoyed of boys.

 

The boys walked into the room but stop jerkly and stared to the back of the class. To my sisters and me!

 

I gulped and looked at my sisters’ faces.

 

Victoria’s was calm, indicating she was thinking deep. Luna was frowning and her eyes were pretty alert. Amber’s, well, there’s not much to say cause she looks plain bored. Krystal’s was angry. Like absolutely angry. She was glaring at the tall one and I followed her view.

 

The tall vampire’s face rang a small dim bell.

 

The vampire that tried to kiss Krystal was in our class. I sniggered silently and look at the vampires faces.

 

Most of them was focused and alert, same as Luna’s. But one was really different. The vampire with a mushroom hair face looked disgusted and slightly angry.

 

The vampire with the gentle look made a move towards us and Luna’s body stiffened.

 

The vampire sat down onto the desk in front of us and his group followed him. Neither any of them was looking at us.

 

Me: What should we do?

 

Luna: Don’t care. Remember, we must act normal when we’re with humans.

 

Me: But I don’t want to breathe in their smell! It’s really intoxicating!

 

At this point, a vampire sitting in front of Amber chuckled silently.

 

Amber smirked.

 

Me: What’s wrong, Am?

 

Amber: At least we know something about them.

 

Krystal: What?

 

Amber: One of them is a mind reader.

 

The Vampire that chuckled, his body stiffened and the five of us sniggered. The vampire hissed at us and turned his head slightly behind.

 

“Key…” The tall one whispered. Too soft for a human to listen but we witches can her him fine.

 

Krystal is barely containing her laughter because it made her day to see a vampire being annoyed. Annoying a vampire comes once in a lifetime for a witch.

 

“Krystal! Since you’re obviously not paying attention. How about you answer this question on this here board!” Ms. Park said with hands on her hips.

 

“Ohh…” The class echoed.

 

“Yes Teacher!” Krystal said and got up. I smirked at the teacher as Krystal made her way to the board.

 

Even a toddler could solve that question! Provided that the toddler was born with beWITCHing powers.

 

After Krystal finished answering the questions, she walked back to her seat, her nose slightly up high. The class was gawking at her and Ms. Park adjusted her glasses.

 

“See that class! Despite being smart, you have to pay attention to the lesson to improve yourself further.” Ms. Park said.

 

Amber: Score one to the Witches.

 

Luna: True that!

 

Me: Guys. Can we please pay attention to the class now?

 

Krystal: Why? We already know absolutely everything. What’s more to learn?

 

Me: I dunno. Just look as though you’re paying attention to the class. I don’t want to be known, seen or heard.

 

Luna: News flash to you, Sul, we are seen, heard and known. Thanks to Miss Show-off over here. (Eyes at Krystal)

 

Krystal: (shrugs) Not my fault that I’m smart.

 

The four of us sighed.

 

I looked to Victoria because she was too quiet.

 

Me: Unnie?

 

Victoria: Hmm?

 

Me: What are you doing?

 

Victoria: Secret.

 

Victoria-unnie was writing down furiously down to a piece of paper and folded it nicely.

 

Quickly, she slipped the paper to the vampire in front of her. The vampire look at the piece of paper and sighed.

 

“It’s about time.” The vampire whispered and his vampire friends looked at him.

 

The vampire unfolded the paper and read it. He nodded and wrote a reply. He passed the paper behind his back and Victoria read it.

 

Amber: What it says?

 

Luna: What did you write?

 

Victoria: Read it yourself.

 

Victoria-Unnie passed the note to us and we crowded around it.

 

 

 

Hey, Vampire. This is Victoria from the Witch clan. Look, we trespass your land for a reason so don’t jump to conclusions, kay? You’ve- no We’ve got a problem. Me and My group will explain later so can we meet after school? Anywhere as long as its private.

 

Sure why not. I expected it anyway. Name’s Onew. Just follow my group after school.

 

The four of us gawked at Victoria and she sighed knowingly.

 

Now I’m starting to get nervous. What if it’s a trap!

 

Krystal patted my back to calm me and the bell rang, ending the lesson.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

P.S If anyone is wondering what Vampires smell like to Witches, It smells like Roses. In SHINee's case, it smells like Forget-Me-Nots. Witches smells like Mint to Vampires and in F(x) case, they smell like PEPPERmint. BIG difference. Yeah, I'm specific to smells~!