DBSK

~Witches Blood~

 

Yo, wassup people!!!

Soo sorry about such a late update cuz I’m recently had my exams now…

Just finished my Maths Paper 2 exam this morning and it was DAMN hard!!!

I didn’t even had time to finish the last question!!!

My dreams of having straight A’s has turned into straight B’s!

NOOOO!!!!

*Clears Throat*

Anyway, about I just would like to say…

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY!!!
I reached over 100 subscribers!!!
WOOOHOOOO!!!!! ^^;;

I can’t upload the Pinocchio dance right now because I’m having some technical difficulties (LOL)

I’ll try to post the dance in the next chapter, kays?

Thank you so much once again!

New Subscribers time!! ^_^

starangel07

dsiredream

NeDoe22

goddess_artemis

KpopFanatic9890

_APHRODITEME_

Marumaku

sunbyungchu

Breezy-Mist00

ayasiaga

musicrox_96

dreaming777

KEIINLEE

valentina

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Purple Line – DBSK (I miss them so much…)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYpKQ8pvfls

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

 

“Victoria!” I gasped and quickly ran forward to catch her. I wasn’t the only one who caught her in time. Minho was holding her other side while I was holding her left.

 

I lifted my hand onto her forehead and hissed. It was burning, but not as serious as yesterday’s. She’s recovering. Good.

 

“I got her. You can let go.” Minho snapped, his eyes crimson. I hesitated and quickly scoffed. But inside, I was burning!

 

“She’s my sister.” I snapped back angrily but quietly, not wanting to wake Vic up.

 

Minho rolled his eyes and snatched grabbed Victoria gently away from my grasp and walked towards Sho.

 

“Can you carry her?” Minho asked Sho. Jonghyun scoffed and went towards Minho.

 

“Why ask a Werecat when you have me?” Jonghyun asked and lifted his hands towards Victoria.

 

“You can carry her right after your arm was severed?” Minho raised his eyebrows. Jonghyun whined and I felt a vein throb on my head.

 

Sulli noticed me and quickly intervened. “G-Guys. Please don’t fight. Luna’s losing some blood and I dun think Sho and GO will be able to heal all the way back home.” Sulli begged pleaded spoke softly and I saw Taemin wince slightly.

 

Minho sighed and turned to Mir and Jun.

 

“Can you guys phase? I’ll be able to heal them if I’m not carrying them.” Minho spoke and laid Victoria on the ground.

 

Mir and Jun nodded at each and they approached her. Sulli eyes shone quietly and so did mine, a lil. I watched as my beloved Jun transformed into a black slightly blue panther while Mir transformed into a pure white tiger.

 

I gasped and walked towards Jun. I held out my hand and he snuggled the side of his face to it. He smiled at me and Minho laid Victoria on top of him while Luna was on top of Mir.

 

“Who’s going to carry Onew?” I asked Minho.

 

“Either you or Sulli. Amber and Key are AWOL and we don’t know where they are right now so we might as well go back home first. I’ll expect they’ll know what happened and return back.” Minho spoke, avoiding eye contact with me.

 

I rolled my eyes and carried Onew lightly. He too was burning up and that made me worry a lil bit.

 

“We should hurry.” I spoke and we head off.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

 

I’m quite excited that Mir and his brothers are Werecats and that he’s my guardian~! But I am a lil worried. GO, Lun and Sho are injured. Victoria and Onew needs to heal and Amber and Key are nowhere to be found! Did they met with the werewolves and got injured? I don’t know! I’m too scared to think straight…

 

I saw Taemin cringe slightly when I pouted and I felt a flutter in my heart. Why is he always giving me these feelings? Do I have to accept that I am in love with him?

 

I turned towards him and gave him an eye-smile. His head snapped towards another direction quickly but I could see a few pints of pink on his cheeks. How cute…

 

We reached back home quite faster now and the injured was put in separate rooms. Jonghyun and Luna was sent to a big bedroom together while Victoria and Onew was sent in another room. Sho and GO requested that they wanted to heal on their own at the living room. Minho tended to Luna first while Krystal helped him and moved on to Vic and Onew. Taemin and I took care of Onew and Victoria afterwards.

 

Taemin was resoaking the cold towel and placed it back on Onew’s forehead while I willed some wind towards them. The atmosphere was quiet and awkward, like every alone moment we have together. It’s both frustrating and at the same time a waste of moments to make a move.

 

Wait, since when did I want to have a ‘move’ on him? Agh! You’re not that desperate for a kiss, Sulli!! You have to be patient. Plus, you don’t even know whether he wants to be more then friends. So don’t think ahead of time! GAH!

 

I sighed and the wind wavered a lil bit. Taemin looked towards me and sighed.

 

“What’s wrong?” Taemin asked and sat up.

 

I shook my head vigorously. “Its-Its Uh… Nothing.” I spoke stuttered. But I felt a big blush coming on my cheeks.

 

“A-Agh.” I turned sharply away from him and touched my cheeks, trying to cool them down. I heard Taemin scoffed.

 

“Are you okay?” Taemin asked and I felt his arms turning me towards him.

 

I turned and my cheeks burned. We’re so close to each other. His face was frowning and he touched my cheek. It got warmer.

 

“S-Stop it!” I squeaked and slapped his hand away from my face and backed away from him. His face turned shock and I quickly regretted doing that.

 

“I-I’m sorry! I-I didn’t mean to offend you or anything! I-I’m sorry!” I stuttered and bowed 90 degrees and stayed there.

 

Taemin scoffed and I felt him approach me. His hand landed on my head and he patted my head.

 

“It’s okay.” Taemin spoke emotionlessly. My eyes widened a lil.

 

I stood up and looked up at him. The both of us exchanged eye gazes and my cheek burned again. I turned away and headed back to take care of Victoria.

 

I felt her temperature and it was burning again. “Agh! They’re burning! Quick! Help me resoak the towels!” I spoke.

 

Taemin smiled and quickly resoaked the towels. I fanned the water and they cooled down. I turned to Taemin and he looked at me.

 

I gave him my smile again and he turned pinkish a lil. He looked away quickly.

 

“Taemin-na…” I started, wanting to tell him that I-

 

“Sulli!! Taemin!! Come here!!” Krystal’s voice came from the living room.

 

“Wonder what’s going on…” I spoke and the both of us went out. When we arrived at the living room, I saw Suzy and Five other vampires with Minho, Jonghyun and Krystal. The werecats scurried inside Vic's room when we entered the living room. The five vamps were male and smelt like… pines and roses.

 

“Ug-k! Grand Masters!” Taemin suddenly spoke and he suddenly kneel down to them.

 

“Taemin? Why are you kneeling down? Stand up!” I spoke when I finally realize that Minho, Suzy and Jonghyun was also kneeling down apart from Krystal who was trying her best not to scowl. That made her looks as though she’s in pain.

 

“Tch. How rude!” One of the vampires said. I turned to look at the one who spoke.

 

From the looks of it, he seems the oldest. The one next to him was expressionless and still. Like a shadow.

 

“Why do ya say that? She’s cute!” One of the cheeky ones said. He came towards me and I felt my cheeks burning.

 

“You may rise.” The older one spoke and Taemin, Minho and Suzy stood up.

 

“A-ah…” I stuttered and Krystal quickly came in front of me, glaring at the cheeky vampire.  She gave him the worst Don’t-mess-with-me glare.

 

“Back off Junsu-hyung. She doesn’t like that.” The youngest looking one said. I smiled meekly at him and he blushed. Taemin’s fist clenched tightly and he bit his lip. Why is he acting like that?

 

The cheeky vamp didn’t move but just cocked his head to one side and scrutinized Krystal unnie.

 

“Hey, ya cute!” He said. Krystal hissed angrily and you could see the fire burning in her eyes. I gripped her hand and pulled her back before she could injure him with her pending fireball forming in her fist.

 

I wasn’t the only who recoiled. The cheeky vampire was pulled back by the youngest and surprisingly, he too had a fire ball in his fist.

 

“You can control fire too?” I gasped and the Krystal stared at the young vampire.

 

“Yes.” He raised his eyebrow and gave the cheeky vampire a quick glare before he continued. “Now, let’s introduce ourselves, shall we?”

 

“I guess that would be ideal.” A voice whispered out and I jumped a lil. The last vampire was so quiet and soft, I wouldn’t have noticed that he was there if he had spoken at all!

 

“My name is Sulli. My main power would be Wind. It is a… pleasure to meet you?” I spoke and bowed.

 

The cheeky vampire sniggered. “How cute is she? Can I ask her out? Can I? Please???” He whined.

 

I blinked, surprised. “A-Ahh…” I stuttered, not knowing how to react to the Cheeky Vamp.

 

“Krystal. Main powers is Fire.” Krystal snapped with venom to them, not scared to hide her detest towards them.

 

“She is arrogant, brother. Shall I dispose of the trash.” The one next to the oldest vamp said.

 

Excuse me?!” Krystal snapped and approached the vamp.

 

The vamp walked towards her as well. “You have heard correctly, woman.” He hissed back.

 

Krystal’s hand shock and I quickly grab her. “Don’t do this, unnie. Calm down.” I crooned softly at her and Krystal glared at him and turned to give me a soft concerned look.

 

“There is no need to dispose of them, Jaejoong. They are our comrades now.” The older one spoke, though he looked as though he had trouble saying it.

 

“Let’s not fight. My name is ChangMin. My ability is that I can manipulate all of the four elements.” The youngest one spoke and I smiled. He’s nicer then his brothers.

 

“Name’s Junsu~ My power is Pain and healing powers~!” The cheeky one spoke.

 

“Oh? Same like Minho’s?” I asked and turned to Minho, he shook his head.

 

“Nope~ My power is different then his! I give actual pain, not mentally. Do ya want a demonstration?” He asked and he smiled, closing his eyes.

 

Not wanting to hurt his feelings or anything, I nodded warily.

 

“Okay~ Ya asked for it!” He chirped and turned to Minho. “Ya wun mind, rite?” He spoke to Minho.

 

“No, I won’t.” Minho spoked and he braced himself.

 

I turned to Junsu and his eyes slowly opened, revealing a gleam of Sapphire eyes.

 

CRUNCH!

 

The sickening sound of broken bones emitted and Minho gasped in shock as his knees buckled and he dropped on the floor. His legs look limp and his hands started to bleed as though the skin was peeling from it and blood appeared.

 

I heard Krystal gasped in shock. “Stop it!” She shouted and knelt down to Minho.

 

“Kays~ Now for the second power~” Junsu spoke again and his eyes gleamed again. Minho’s wounds disappeared in three seconds and he stood up.

 

“What did you do?” I asked him as Krystal stood back up next to me, giving Minho a worried look.

 

“Ya wanna know? Dat was mah power! Minho can only give mental pain but I give physical pain. Yup!” Junsu chirped again and smiled.

 

I felt shivers went down my spine when I saw him smile. It looked menacing and scary. A meek whimper escaped from my lips before I could stop myself.

 

“She is afraid. What should we do?” The shadow vamp said again and I meeped louder and jumped back towards Taemin. He grabbed my shoulders in comfort and everyone looked at me.

 

Awww~~!!!! She’s soooo cute!!! Can I ask her out, can I??!!” Junsu squealed again and Changmin knocked him hard on the head.

 

“Enough with the annoying exchanges, Junsu. Brother would like to introduce himself next.” The shadow vamp snapped coldly and I shook quietly. He’s scary!

 

“My name is Yunho, leader of this group and strongest of all vampires!” Yunho spoke boastfully with his chest pumped out.

 

“Not to mention the oldest.” Junsu and Changmin whispered to us and we giggled. You could see Yunho’s vein throb on his head.

 

“ANYWAY, my ability is this-“ he spoke and he lifted his arm. A speck of light ball formed on his palm and it grew bigger. It exploded in a small poof. I applauded softly and stopped immediately when I realized I was the only one who clapped.

 

“I am also able to manipulate shadows but I rather not show them.” Yunho spoke nonchalantly. “And this is Jaejoong, my subordinate.”

 

“I would rather introduce myself on my own, brother.” Jaejoong added softly as though he was afraid of offending him. “My ability is that I am able to repel and attract people as I command. Classified as a magnet.” Jaejoong spoke.

 

“That leaves me. My name is Yoochun. I am telekinetic and I am able to decipher whether I am being lied to.” Yoochun spoke.

 

“Together, we are-“ Changmin started.

 

“DBSK!!” Junsu and Changmin chanted together with their fists up together.

 

I giggled slightly and Changmin blushed at me. Taemin fist clenched slightly from the corner of my eye and I frown. Is he jealous?

 

For what?

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     

Well I guess that's it!!!

DBSK has been introduced!!

BUT WAIT!!!!

Where's the KeyBer couple??!!!

Did they meet with some other Vampires???

Are they taken hostage by the werewolves??!!!

Aer they trapped in the Wizard's Mansion?!!!

ARE THEY ON A SECRET HONEYMOON!!!!!!!!!???????

Tune in Next time!!!! 

>,<'''''

 

PS, I at keeping secrets....

 

Macro or GIF of the day!!!!!