The Fight

~Witches Blood~

 

Yo yo wassup YO~! Hahax~! Three updates in three days? Can I get a whoop whoop?! (cricket noise) *clears throat* Okay, as usual, shout outs to new subscribers, and a GREAT BIG HUG to Mary517, who has successfully bribed me into making an update. Mary, you're one BAD dude~!!! Hahax~!! Thank you so much for the poster even though I didn't make a request~! Thank you so much~!!!! *bows down* OKay! New Subscribers, I hope you'll support in this fanfic~!!! SERUBUKI!!! 

mybabymyboo (The name's soooo cute~!!!)

reiroo

Avihux

 

Thank you and SARANGHAEYO~!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

 

I bore my fangs at her as she crouched into fighting stance.

 

I lunged at her and Sulli reacted by jumping into air and twirled. Her fan gusted up some of the wind and the wind sliced the ground. I jumped in time to avoid being cut by one of the scythes.

 

I hissed at her angrily. I pointed my hand to a nearby tree.

 

Move!

 

Just as Sulli landed, the branch of the tree twisted and lunged at Sulli by my will.

 

I focused it to grabbed her just long enough for me to give her punch for almost slicing me.

 

Yes! I thought happily as one successfully grabbed her leg. But she reacted quickly by giving it a swipe and the branch was sliced by the wind.

 

She glared at me and swing her fans at me and the wind twirled to blades. I dodged to my left and smirked. For a witch, this chic has such a bad aiming.

 

Suddenly, I felt a whoosh and I turned back just to see Sulli kneed me in the behind.

 

“Ack!” I gasped and fell on fours. She looked worry for some reason. Dude! I’m your enemy! Don’t feel sorry for me!

 

I glared at her and lunged again.

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

Key noticed that Taemin was on fours and tried to get to him. As if I would let him slip away that easily!

 

“Where you going, Ugly Parasite?!” I called out, taunting him. He stopped and gave me the meanest glare. I shuddered playfully and he lunged at me.

 

I expanded one of the spikes on my glove and detached it from the glove. I used the overgrown spike as a spear and started swinging them towards Key.

 

“Hey! No cheating!” Key whined as he dodged one of my swings.

 

I scoffed. “You call this cheating?!” I threw the spear and expanded another spike to a dagger.

 

He dodged the spear/spike and lunged at me. I slashed his chest and he punched my stomach as we collided into each other.

 

Blood splattered out from my mouth and Key moaned in pain. The both of us glared at each other. He lunged at me again and I punched his face.

 

The spikes gripped and tear his skin and he shrieked in anger. The wound healed almost instantly and that me worry.

 

He smirked and his eyes turned blood red.

 

Suddenly, the meadow changed. The sky was bloodred, the meadow was black and white in colour and everyone was gone!

 

“How can you fight me when you can’t see me?” Key’s voice echoed. My brain racked a solution. This must be his other ability! Illusions? Probably. So how to get out of this.

 

Suddenly, I felt a punch to my stomach. More blood spilt out and my head started getting dizzy. I felt my mouth and it was watery with blood! My hands shook and my legs trembled. I stared in horror at the blood-stained hand of mine.

 

“Oh? Afraid of blood?” Key asked tauntingly and I heard a laughter. A punch to my face and I fell down. What is wrong with me? Get a Grip Amber!

 

My brain worked out a solution and I quickly got up. I mustered all of my strength and punched the ground. The impact of my fist made an earthly wave and the illusion wavered.

 

“Wo-Woah!” I heard Key and I turned in time to see him fall down. Hmm... He can’t cast illusions if he’s not focused. The illusion lifted and I was at the meadow again.

 

I seized my chance and lunge to punch Key in the face. He fell down and blood splattered onto the ground. I trembled back in fear. Key noticed and smiled. He wiped his mouth and pointed his bloodstained hand at me.

 

I cowered back in fear. Key smirked once more. “That’s right. Fear the blood!” He said and came towards me.

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

 

I sniggered as I saw Key showing his bloody hand at the witch. A witch afraid of blood? Who knew!

 

I sighed and barely missed a slash from Luna.

 

“Focus when you’re battling you leech!” Luna cried out and kicked me in the chest. I fell down and quickly gathered myself up again.

 

“Feisty~! I like it!” I crooned and lunged at her. She dodged me barely and kneed me in the chest again. Gosh! This chic is seriously strong! I have to find out which gym she goes to.

 

I fell down to the ground and looked up. The weather is too dry. Guess I should make it rain a little.

 

I smirked and focused my mind, thinking of thunderstorms and heavy rain. Almost immediately, the weather obeyed my command and a thunder was heard. Luna flinched in fright when she heard the thunder and looked up to the sky. Seems like she’s afraid of thunder. Hmm…

 

I willed a lightning to strike few metres near her and the lightning whooshed down.

 

“Ahh!” Luna shrieked and ran helter-skelter from that place and fell down. I smirked. Witch ‘fraid of lightning and thunder? Guess its my lucky day. I stood up as the rain droplets fell down heavily.

 

I approached her slowly, whistling like a guy who has all the time in the world. She looked so damn scared that if we weren’t enemies, I would have cuddled her! She’s so cute! With holding her daggers in a defensive manner and staring blankly at the sky.

 

“Look. I don’t like fighting girls so how about you just go back to wherever you came from, kay pussycat?” I asked her nicely in a flirty manner. I extended my hand to let her stand and she stared at it for awhile.

 

She smiled and grabbed my hand, but her smile turned to a smirk and she tossed me over! Man, she’s quick too? Damn! I like it~!

 

I fell down on my back onto a puddle and groaned. “This was my favorite shirt!” I whined as I looked at my shirt, muddy and wet. Luna smirked as she approached me and I felt cold of the sudden. The puddle froze with me in it and I was stuck in a puddle of frozen mud!

 

She went over and thumped me on the head. “That’s for calling me pussycat, leech!” She said and got up. I stared at her as though she’s gone crazy. Was thumping my head a revenge? Cuz it looks as though she was acting cute and nice to me. Thumping me on the head with a finger is NOT a heavy revenge.

 

She noticed my expression and shook her head. “You’re lucky I didn’t do more than that idiot.” She turned away from me, arms crossed. My heart thumped slightly and my cheeks felt hot despite the rain pouring onto me. Is this love? I looked at her as she stopped the rain with a wave of her hand. What is this witch to me?

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

 

I turned to attack Krystal but suddenly she was gone!

 

“I’m right here, er.” I heard a voice and turned. She whipped her whip onto the ground and whipped me. I dodged quickly and jumped behind her. I punched her back and she fell on fours.

 

She glared at me and I shrugged. “Sorry.” I lied.

 

She swing her whip to my neck and pulled me closer. Instinctly, I willed and gave her pain. Her grip loosened and she shrieked in pain. Her body writhed on the ground and she glared up at me.

 

“Painful?” I asked her and gave her another shock with my mind. She screamed painfully again. I laughed evilly. Is this the powers of a witch? It’s not worth the effort to kill them!

 

Suddenly, she moved and punched me in the face. What?! No one is able to move when receiving pain from me! I got a grip of myself and glared at her. She too was glaring at me and brandished her whip to wards me. I dodged and the whip hit the ground.

 

Crack!

 

Fire started and I gasped. I jumped away from the fire to avoid being actually killed. Krystal laughed evilly. The fire died down just as it appeared.

 

“Afraid of fire are you? Wish you died when we last met!” She spoke shrilly. I scoffed at her. How immature can she get?

 

“Seen you’re attitude haven’t change. You’re still immature as ever.” I spit back and she shrieked in anger.

 

“Shut up! Last I recall, you’re the one who was immature! A vampire kissing a witch! What’s wrong with you? You’re lucky I saved your lips from mine you know!” Krystal said and whip the ground menacingly.

 

I hissed angrily. “I was dared to you ugly witch! I would rather die then kiss you!!” I yelled in anger.

 

She snarled. Yes, a witch actually snarled and ran forward to me. Woah! Why the sudden strength and agility? I dodged her and counter it with a few punches to her chest and stomach. But she didn’t slow down! What is she? Metallic? She should have felt some pain!

 

I willed the pain to her but it didn’t do any good at all! She’s punching and kicking like there was no tomorrow. I started to get tired from dodging her blows.

 

“Stop it already!” I panted, my hands flying everywhere to block her from injuring me.

 

She smirk, little beads of sweat on her forehead. “Why? Tired? And I thought Vampires are strong!” She taunted.

 

I grew careless and she kneed my (gulps) you know where.

 

“Oof!” I gasped and fell on my knees. “You’ll pay for that!” I gasped again.

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

 

We stared at each other, neither wanting to attack. Victoria’s chain dangled from her hand.

 

She cocked one head to a side. “Aren’t you going to attack?” She asked me.

 

“Meh…” I shrugged. “Don’t feel like it. Besides, I’m a pacifist.” I said coolly. Well, the sentence was slightly true. I don’t fight unless for the protection of others and rarely for the heck of it.

 

Victoria scoffed slightly. “I like your attitude Onew.”

 

“Thanks. Are you going to attack?” I asked her, trying to avoid any provocations.

 

Victoria shrugged again. “Yes, no, maybe, maybe not. I like fighting but am too, a pacifist.”

 

I smiled my dubu smile and she smiled meekly. There was a short pause and the wind blew. The scent of maple, oak, moss and some deer swirled into my nostrils. It smelt divine until…

 

Immediately, there was hisses from the vampires and gasps from the witches. After the scent swirled, there was a bloodcurdling scream and a howl of a wolf.

 

“Werewolves!” I cried out painfully.

 

“Where are they?” Key asked, worried.

 

“Are they near?” Victoria asked, her expression the same as Key’s.

 

“I dunno. Let’s go!” I called out and raced to the direction where the scream and howl was heard.

 

The scent of human blood and the werewolves stench sting my nose indicating that it was close.

 

“There!” Luna called out, pointing at the scene. We approached it and gasped. There, was a three mangled man, hikers by the looks of it, their bodies covered with claw scratches and blood. Amber took a step back and Key sniggered.

 

Minho glared at them and they kept quiet. “Who would have done this?!” Minho asked, angry.

 

“In our territory!” Taemin hissed in agreement.

 

“This is what we were trying to tell you guys! The werewolves have gotten stronger! They were even able to murder people without you knowing!” Sulli said. Taemin hissed at her, annoyed and Sulli cowered behind Krystal. Taemin expression changed, from annoyed to uneasy. Making Sulli scared makes him feel uneasy? Weird.

 

“Now do you believe us?” Victoria asked, hands on her hips.

 

Key and Jonghyun glared at the ground, angry but guilty. Slowly they nodded their heads. I nodded my head at her and smiled. Victoria shifted uneasily. Minho and Taemin just nodded curtly.

 

“So what now?” Minho asked, expression serious.

 

“Well, now we’re going back to our home to discuss with our elders-“ Luna started.

 

“Wait. You’re going back home?” Taemin asked feeling worried. He quickly glanced at Key and Jonghyun, whose expression was also worried.

 

“Um... How about this? We’ll live in one house that way, when the enemies come, they’ll be more time for us to warn each other. And-“ Key blurted out.

 

“And the risk of the enemies attacking us is lesser!” Jonghyun interjected.

 

“Yeah! Come live with us!” Taemin added, pleading with his eyes.

 

What’s wrong with them? Why do they want them to live in our house? Oh? Oh no! The Skull!! OMG!!!

 

“Yeah! How about it? Wanna come live with us?” I blurted, pleading slightly in my voice.

 

They stared at us as though we were crazy. Luna was biting her lip and the rest didn’t know what to do.

 

“Sure. I see the logic in your suggestion. We'll accept your offer as an apology. We’ll go back to our house to get our stuff first. Come guys.” Victoria started walking back home.

 

“NO!” Key, Jonghyun, Taemin and I shouted out.

 

“Okay what is going on?” Luna asked, hands crossed.

 

“How about we build the house together right now?” Key suggested still refusing to let them go back home.

 

“Yeah. Come on let’s go! Our house is north from here.” I said.

 

Krystal frowned. “Your house is in the forest? How uncivilized.”

 

Minho glared at her and Krystal mehrong-ed him. How Cute.

 

“Come on. I’ll lead the way.” Jonghyun said and we followed him.

 

At least they didn’t get to see their house. After what the Skull had done...

 

I shuddered at the very thought of it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yo yo!!

Very tiny cliff hanger!

What did the skull do to the house that made SHINee scared?

Find out yourselves~!!!

Hahax~!

I LUV cliffhangers~!!!

SERUBUKI~!!!!

Spotted some Vampires!!! (Smirks Evilly)

 

Extra~!!!

Werewolves smell~!!!

To a Vampire, It smells really revolting

To a Witch, It smells like Iris

Yeah, I like flowery smells~!

^_^