Werewolves and Werecats

~Witches Blood~

 

Yo YO guys!!!

Sorry for such a late update!!

I was celebrating some festivals with my family and didn’t have time to write!! XP

To make matters worse… I HATE FIGHTING SCENES!!!

But I have to do it, otherwise, this story would be BORING!!

But anyway, Please Please PLEASE forgive me if you don’t understand some parts in this chappie!!! And also that this chapter is quite short!!!

MIANHAE!!!

New subscribers time!!!

MissIndepent285x

ShawolAffxtion

AznPride6767

KawaiiCherryPanda

Ye_angel

 

Enjoy!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Clap Your Hands – 2NE1

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut-yD7f7MGA&feature=related

 

 

Chapter 19

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

 

“Sho?!” Victoria gasped in horror and shock.

 

The white lion purred silently at her but quickly growled back to the black wolf as it stood up.

 

The lion and wolf growled at each other, both teeth exposed and eyes filled with anger and menace. The other 4 members of Big Bang stood there, shocked and interested in the fight that would soon commence.

 

 

Sho: Guys! Hurry back!! Werewolves in the area!! There are five of them and I’m currently in a growling competition with one!

 

GO: Where are you?!

 

Sho: Hear my roar.

 

 

ROOOAAARRR!!!! The white lion roared, hoping that his brothers heard him. Who wouldn’t be able to hear a Werecat’s roar? It vibrated Victoria’s eardrums and she quickly covered her and Onew’s ears.

 

The wolf howled in anger and lunged at the lion, aiming for its hind legs. Sho dodged and sank its teeth onto the neck of the wolf. With the wolf in its teeth, Sho threw the wolf upwards and the wolf crashed onto a young tree. The tree broke from the impact of the huge wolf and the wolf growled.

 

The wolf quickly regained its posture and ran towards Sho. Soon, the two huge animals were in a fast and blurry fight. They snapped and clawed at each other so fast that it’s hard to tell which paw hit which face.

 

Victoria felt helpless and stunned as she watched her cat fought against the werewolf. She was exhausted and scared but she wanted to do something to help him. Tears slithered down to her cheeks. She hated being helpless and vulnerable. Am I a burden? She thought to herself and gasped as the fighting latter broke up.

 

Sho heaved deeply, his lip bleeding. His torso bore three long opened wounds and one of his hind legs was broken. The wolf suffered equal damaged but both was not going to lose in this battle.

 

The other werewolves soon got bored and decided to help its member out. One by one, they phased and surrounded Sho. Sho knew he was outnumbered but the thought of his mistress being captured drove him on.

 

He gave out a loud roar and lunged at one of the wolves. He clawed and bite onto every limb of the wolf and the other werewolves attacked him. One of them clawed Sho’s face that almost broke his jaw and the other bite onto Sho’s back. Sho was losing, hard.

 

Victoria realized that and quickly stood up.

 

SERUBUKI!” She muttered and her necklace transformed into chains. She ran towards the fighting latter and jumped up high.

 

Victoria swing her chain onto the neck of one wolf and yanked it hard. The wolf dropped to the ground and Victoria quickly absorbed its energy. The wolf yelped in shock but it was immobilized as Victoria quickly garnered enough energy for an attack.

 

She channeled the stolen energy onto her palm and started to form a ball of static electricity. It got bigger as she continued to steal the wolf’s energy. Soon, it was the size of large beanbag and she raised it high.

 

“SHO!” She shouted and Sho quickly jumped out of the way. As quick as lightning, Victoria hauled the ball of energy towards the werewolves. The werewolves dodged but that did not stop the ball of energy from exploding. Victoria threw the immobilized wolf towards the energy and she jumped out of the way.

 

BOOM!!!

 

The electric ball exploded and the impact pushed Victoria and Sho to the ground. The Werewolves were knocked unconscious on the ground as well and a great big indent was left where the ball exploded.

 

Victoria panted and glanced at Sho who was a few meters away from here. Sho turned to her and smiled again. Victoria sighed in relief and walked towards him. When suddenly, Victoria shouted in agony.

 

“AGH!!!” She shouted and she dropped like a lifeless puppet onto the ground.

 

Victoria!! Sho gasped and ran towards her.

 

Victoria clutched her chest in pain and the Heilige Halter spoke to her.

 

My Dear!

 

What happened? Why am I in pain?

 

The strain on your body from losing energy and regaining them at such a continuous rate is too much to handle. You need to rest otherwise the strain will result in some permanent damage.

 

But I couldn’t stand there and do nothing when Sho is risking his life for me! I had to do something!

 

I know. But for now, lay it off easy.

 

Yes Mistress.

 

Victoria sat up and patted Sho’s big furry head. “I’m fine. Why didn’t you tell me that you were a werecat?” She asked shakily.

 

Sho lifted his big shoulders and dropped them. A shrug. Victoria laughed silently and knocked onto Sho’s head lightly.

 

“You’re mean for not telling me.” She spoke to him and Sho shook his head roughly, his mane tickling Victoria’s face.

 

“Aish! It tickles!” Victoria laughed and rubbed his head. “Komawo (Thanks). Come on. We need to go now, before they wake up.” Victoria spoke and eyes the unconscious werewolves a few feet away from them.

 

Victoria stood up and Sho supported her. Victoria lifted the still unconscious Onew on top of Sho and they quickly but quietly made their escape.

 

But one of the werewolves has gain consciousness and spotted the latter making an escape. Not wanting to let the Heilige Halter or Potentia slip right through them, he stood up and leaped towards them, mouth widened as a growl emitted from it.

 

Victoria and Sho turned, too stunned to react or dodge the werewolf when a Grey Tiger appeared and knocked the Werewolf away.

 

“GO??!!” Luna’s voice rang out and Victoria turned.

 

Luna and Jonghyun had already arrived! They were panting but it didn’t mask the surprise in their faces. GO now was growling at the fallen Werewolf and the other Werewolves started regaining consciousness.

 

“Luna! Hurry! Get Onew away from here. I’ll hold them off!” Victoria ordered and Luna ran towards them.

 

“No! We’re not leaving without you!” Luna cried out, a determined look embedded onto her face. Jonghyun nodded in agreement and took to GO’s side and hissed angrily at the Werewolf.

 

“Well Well. If it isn’t GD from Big Bang. I was wondering when you would stop hiding behind Hyo-ri’s for a while.” Jonghyun hissed angrily, spitting as much venom in that sentence.

 

The brown Werewolf growled angrily and snapped his teeth together in anger. His brothers quickly joined GD’s flanks and growled angrily.

 

“Where’s the others?” Victoria asked, Luna.

 

“I don’t know. They should be here by now. But nevermind about that. We have a serious situation here.” Luna spoke and muttered ‘Serubuki’. Her earrings glowed and shifted onto her hands where it took its form as two daggers.

 

“Listen to me Victoria. You and Onew leave this place and get back home. Leave this to GO, Jonghyun and I. Come to think of it, GO has some serious explaining to do.” Luna spoke seriously and one of GO’s ears twitched.

 

“You don’t understand. They are incredibly strong. Be careful.” Victoria hissed the last word as a warning and as an advice

 

“Don’t worry. Now go!” Luna answered and flipped backwards to GO’s side, holding her daggers in a menacing way. The werewolves looked worried for a minute but they quickly recovered their cool.

 

The tall black Werewolf suddenly lunged for Jonghyun but Luna was faster. Quick as lightning, she threw one of her daggers to the wolf. The dagger pierced into the wolf’s stomach and it yelped in pain.

 

Jonghyun turned and smiled at her but that was quickly replaced in horror. “LUNA!!” He screamed and Luna turned but it was too late.

 

She was knocked down by the Brown wolf, GD. Luna’s dagger flew from her hand, leaving her defenceless. GD growled angrily at her and and lunged towards her leg. Luna quickly absorbed water from the grass and willed them towards GD. The water froze into ice shards and pierced into GD.

 

Victoria quickly staggered quickly away before stealing a quick and worried glance at Luna.

 

“Go!” Luna called out angrily.

 

Victoria nodded and she and Sho quickly left.

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

 

Sho whined worriedly at me. He was worried for GO and Luna. And maybe Jonghyun.

 

“I know. But we have to get Onew somewhere safe. They are after him.” I told Sho and he whined again, occasionally turning his head back.

 

“They’ll be fine, right?” I told him shakily. To be truthful, I wasn’t that sure either. I know that Luna and Jonghyun won’t be able to fight them all on their own. The werewolves are too strong.

 

I shook my head and it pained a lil. I didn’t want to worry. Luna said she’ll be fine. She won’t lie, would she?

 

“Agh! What am I doing?! I can’t retreat when they’re fighting to the death!” I spoke and headed back to the meadow.

 

Sho’s face brightened and he lifted me onto his back. I laid Onew on my lap and grabbed Sho’s mane gently so that I won’t fall off. Sho then started running towards the meadow.

 

“Victoria?!” Krystal’s voice appeared and Sho stopped running. I turned and Krystal appeared along with Minho and Jun. Sulli followed behind her with Taemin and Mir.

 

“What are you riding? Is that a Werecat?!” Krystal shouted in shock. It hurt my eardrums a lil.

 

“No time to explain! Luna and Jonghyun are fighting a Werewolf pack called Big Bang.” I spoke in a hurry.

 

“Big Bang?!” Minho exclaimed in anger and Taemin frowned.

 

“Yes and if we don’t hurry, Jonghyun and Luna might…” I trailed off  and shook my head. They won’t die. They won’t.

 

Sho continued running to the meadow and the rest followed.

 

“Does this mean that Jun and Mir are Werecats too?” Sulli asked in a timid voice.

 

“If I’m not wrong, yes.” I spoke back and Sulli’s face brightened. She looked down to Mir and he smiled meekly at her.

 

When we reached the meadow, Jonghyun was fighting the Black wolf and GD whereas GO was protecting Luna from the other three. Luna was unconscious.

 

“Luna!” Sulli cried out in horror.

 

“Jonghyun!” Taemin shouted and Jonghyun turned. Seeing an opening, the Black wolf sank its teeth onto Jonghyun’s arm and ripped it off.

 

“AAGH!” Jonghyun cried out in agony as his torn limb fell off. Minho and Taemin shook with anger and they lunged at the Werewolves.

 

Minho and Taemin's eyes turned scarlet red and all of the Werewolves howled in agony. Taemin willed the tree branches towards the Werewolves and tied them to the ground.

 

Krystal and Sulli ran towards Luna and tried to wake her up. Her chest was bloodied and there was an opened wound near the side of her stomach. I got off Sho and he ran towards GO.

 

“Victoria! Can you help Jonghyun? I can’t heal him while I’m hurting them!” Minho called out and I nodded.

 

I ran towards Jonghyun who was panting quickly as he clutched the side of his shoulder where his limb was torn off.

 

“Tell me what to do!” I cried out in panic. Jonghyun smirked shakily and glanced at his torn limb that was moving on its own towards him.

 

“G-Get my arm. G-Give it t-to me.” He spoke shakily and I ran towards his arm. I grabbed it and quickly returned to him.

 

He grabbed it and started the side that was torn. I scrunched up my nose in disgust. Jonghyun noticed and rolled his eyes.

 

“The venom acts as a glue.” He spoke calmly now and he gave it to me. Knowing what to do next, I reattached his limb to his shoulder and the wet saliva glued it in place.

 

“Hold it there for a while.” He spoke and sat up slowly. After a few seconds, he started moving the fingers and rolled his shoulder. There were a few bone cracks and he stood up.

 

“Thanks.” He spoke to me and looked towards Luna. He turned back to me. “Make sure Luna’s okay.”

 

“You worry for her?” I asked and raised my eyebrow. Jonghyun shrugged.

 

“I like her.” He answered in a matter-of-fact tone. He ran towards Minho.

 

“Minho. You should let them go for now. You’re hurting them way too much.” I called out to him.

 

“Taemin, hold them in place. I’m stopping for now.” Minho spoke and released the pain. The werewolves quickly seized their chances and snapped at the branches.

 

Torn and free, they ran and disappeared before any of us could do anything.

 

“So much for interrogation.” Taemin spoke.

 

I chuckled lightly and my head spinned. This was too much for me too handle.

 

My surroundings spinned and my legs shaked. I fainted..

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Oh! I forgot!!

This is a heads up!

The next chapter won't be a chapter.

It'll be a reference for the new characters!

You'll understand what I'm talking about when I post the next chapter...

Until then, 

SERUBUKI!!!

I'm going to kill some BAD Werewolves!!

CYA!!!

-Anna