MBLAQ

~Witches Blood~

WOOHOOX~!!! Two updates in ONE day~!!!! New record (For me that is~!!!)!!!! Finally, the entrance of MBLAQ~! Forgotten to tell you about MBLAQ so SORRY~!!! Anyways, Enjoy~!!!!

 

SARANGHAEYO~!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Chapter 5

 

 

Luna’s POV

 

 

We followed Jonghyun to his house. Funny. Why do they live in forests? So weird!

 

The trail twirled and finally, there was the house.

 

“Wah~!” My sisters and I gasped. The house was incredibly beautiful! It was so big and I liked the structure of it. What made me frown was that the house is to big for only 5 people.

 

“Key, why is the house so big when there’s only the five of you?” I asked Key.

 

“Oh, that’s because we like the space. Besides, the servants needs a place to stay anyway!” Jonghyun answered before Key could. I glared, annoyed at him.

 

“Servants? You guys have servants?” Sulli asked, really fascinated. Taemin’s expression changed to somewhat painful and uneasy. The kid is worrying over my lil sis? What’s wrong with him?

 

“Yeah. But the servants are animals.” Onew said nicely and smiled. At least one vampire is polite and nice.

 

“Animals?” Sulli gasped like I kid getting her first lollipop. Taemin frowned uneasily again.

 

“Yeap! Taeminnie over here manipulate them to do our bidding. It’s great to have him around.” Key said and shoulder hugged him. Taemin blushed, embarrassed that we know his powers.

 

“Wah~! That’s so cool!” Sulli gasped and I thought I saw a tiny tint of pink on Taemin’s cheek. Onew smiled at all of us.

 

Jonghyun frowned uneasily and glared at Onew. Onew realized it and kept quiet. Jeez, why’s Onew so weak? He’s the leader! Shouldn’t he gain more power over them?

 

“Anyways, let’s go inside.” Jonghyun grumbled and we made our way inside.

 

The inside was far more fascinating then ever!! The walls smelt like oak and the furniture suited the interior designs! They were simple and neat.

 

“Wait! Since the house is already so big, guess that means we don’t need to build a house of our own!” Amber exclaimed as the rest of us walked around examining the nooks and crannies.

 

Krystal and Sulli nodded in agreement. “Yeah! Besides, I hate building stuff up!” Krystal huffed indignantly. Minho scoffed at her and Krystal returned it by glaring.

 

“So now can we go back to our place to pack our stuff?” I asked crossing my arms.

 

Key and Jonghyun exchanged quick glances and Taemin bit his lower lip. Onew looked worried.

 

“What’s going on?” Victoria asked.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Sulli asked.

 

“What can’t we go to our house?” Amber asked again, eyebrows raised.

 

Key and Jonghyun exhaled and Key nodded to Taemin. It would have help if I had mind-reading powers like Key.

 

“Okay, fine. We’ll you to your house.” Onew said, solemn.

 

I flinched at his words. “Why? What’s wrong? Is there something terrible at our house?” My naggy instincts came up.

 

“You’ll know it when you see it. Come. Let’s go.” Jonghyun said, slightly regretting something.

 

We followed back to our house and I heard some fast and low whispers exchanged between the vampires.

 

“What’s gonna happen?” Key whispered, very soft and low.

 

Jonghyun shrugged. “I dunno. The --- Is very…” Jonghyun whispered lower that I had to crane my ears to hear better.

 

We reached our house and Victoria slowly opened the door.

 

“WAIT!” Key called out.

 

“What?!” Amber asked, annoyed. All of us turned to face Key who was nervous.

 

“Before you go in, all we wanna say is sorry.” Key said and bowed. Jonghyun, Onew and Taemin followed him while Minho just scoffed.

 

“Sorry.” They echoed. I looked at Victoria and she shrugged.

 

“We forgive you I guess?” I said at them and they stood up again.

 

Victoria nodded and opened the door. We step into it but the vampires stayed outside.

 

“Well? Aren’t you going to come in?” Krystal asked. Minho and the others exchanged glaces.

 

“You have to invite us in. We can’t enter a house without permission.” Minho said rather flatly.

 

“Fine. Come in.” Amber said and the Vampires went inside.

 

 

Key’s POV

 

 

What?!! Why is the house still clean and well, not destroyed?! Surely the skull would have done that by now!

 

Jonghyun: Key! What happened?! It should have activated by now!

 

I gave him the I-dunno look.

 

Onew: Should I ask where the skull is?

 

I shook at him and a scent swirled in. I hissed silently and Amber noticed.

 

“What’s wrong? A werewolf?” She asked. The others quickly went alert. I breath in deeper and the scent was coming from the farthest room in the corridor.

 

I walked slowly to it but stop. The smell was very… odd. It’s Like a mixture of the werewolf smell and… poppies?

 

“I think there’s a werewolf in here. But it smells strange.” I called out and slowly opened the last door. My brothers were behind me and we went inside the room.

 

Jun: Geez! Don’t they know how to knock?

 

I panicked. I stared around for the source of the thought but all I see was 5 cats on the floor. All of them was black but had a collar on them. But where was the voice coming from?

 

Mir: Hey! Their vampires! Guess Mistress Sulli has convinced them to truce!

 

Seung Ho: Stop saying that! Just because she’s your human doesn’t mean she’s great.

 

The voice appeared again and went to the windows to see if the voice was coming from outside. I brushed very closely to one cat and it hissed at me.

 

ChunDung: How rude!

 

I turned and stared at it. I came closer and the cat stared into my eyes, unblinking.

 

Chun Dung: What’s wrong with this fella? Why is he staring at me so weirdly?

 

“Key? Why are you staring at CD?” Amber asked and went forward to carry the cat. The cat stared at me and I could see it frowning.

 

“That’s your cat?” I asked.

 

Amber frowned while CD’s head. “Uh.. Yeah? Not many witches get to keep cats. We got ours from the elders.” CD purred softly and rubbed its head to Amber’s hand.

 

GO: I think he knows.

 

Mir: What do you mean he knows?

 

My head snapped to the cats and one of them hissed at me.

 

“Mir! What are you doing that for? Key here is our friend!” Sulli cried out and Mir.

 

I stared at the cats and I stared at my brothers. They too were confused.

 

GO: I think he knows about us.

 

Seung Ho: He knows that we broke the Skull?

 

“The skull?” I blurted out accidentally. Now everyone including the cats, had their eyes on me.

 

Jun: !!! He knows!!! What are we gonna do??

 

The cat that had a ‘J’ on its collar crawled to one of the cats.

 

GO: Hey, Vampire Key. Please don’t tell them. I don’t want them to feel wary of us.

 

The matured cat with a ‘G’ on its collar said. I nodded.

 

Mir: Should we show them the skull?

 

Jun: Meh (It shrugged) Let them. They’ll scold us anyway for breaking the skull.

 

The cats crawled out of the room one by one, leaving the rest of us in the room.

 

“What was that all about? You said the skull. What skull?” Krystal asked angrily. I shook my head.

 

“Just the skull that Victoria found. We were searching for it actually.” Onew butted in and Jonghyun frowned uneasily at him.

 

“Oh? You know about the skull?” Victoria asked. Onew nodded. Well duh! He manipulated her to take it from the graveyard.

 

“Well, we were monitoring you ever since you came and the skull that you took is enchanted. We need to destroy it if we can.” Onew lied coolly.

 

“Oh. Okay. I’ll go get the skull. I think I put in the sink.” Victoria said and we followed her out.

 

“Sho!” We heard her said as she looked at one of the cats with the ‘S’ on its collar.

 

“Its unlike you to break things! Why did you do that?!” She scolded him. Sho purred and his body to her leg.

 

“Fine. I’m letting it go this time.” Victoria said and Sho meowed. Its weird. These cats know that we’re vampires and can actually break an enchanted skull. It’s impossible to break the skull by accident. They must be magical. But the witches don’t know. Are the cats their guardians or something?

 

“Here. The Skull’s broken to pieces. You can keep it anyway. It was creeping me out for some reason.” Victoria said and handed the broken pieces of skull to Onew. He examined and his gaze went to the cats.

 

“Come one guys. Lets pack everything up.” Luna said and clapped her hands.

 

“Neh~!” The witches echoed.

 

“You five can wait at the living room while we pack.” Luna said and we sat down on the couch while I sat on the floor.

 

The cats approached me and sat down, looking rather serious.

 

GO: Hello. You can read minds right?

 

I nodded.

 

GO: Okay then. I supposed we would have to introduce ourselves.

 

All the Cats: We are MBLAQ

 

MBLAQ?” I asked ad my brothers looked at me.

 

GO: (nods) Yes. My name is GO, guardian to Luna.

 

ChungDung: My name is ChunDung or CD, guardian to Amber

 

Jun: Name’s Jun, guardian to Sujung or Krystal

 

Seung ho: My name is Seung Ho or Sho, guardian to Victoria.

 

Mir: And my name is Mir, guardian to Mistress Sulli.

 

“Mistress?” I asked, head cocked to one side. My mind said that I looked weird talking to five cats but I ignored it.

 

Mir: (nods happily) Yup! Mistress Sulli is the best! (He meowed at this sentence)

 

“So all of you are guardians to them?” I asked, getting things straight.

 

All five cats nodded to me.

 

“Are all witches cats are like this?” I asked.

 

GO nodded while Jun shrugged.

 

SeungHo: Yes and no. Some cats are just that. Cats. While others are guardians. What you are seeing in front of you are Werecats.

 

“You’re Werecats? Are you related to Werewolves? Is that why you have the Werewolf smell? Can you turn to human?” I blurted stream of questions.

 

ChunDung: Quiet you idiot!!

 

“We’re done! Let’s go already~!” The witches called out and they headed to the door. Woah! That was fast. Suspected that they used magic.

 

GO: We’ll talk later.

 

Mir: Where are we going?

 

“Their moving house. To our house at the forest. We’ll chat later there.” I whispered as low as possible. Hopefully, they heard me.

 

GO nodded and walked next to Luna.

 

“So what are they?” Minho asked, completely curious.

 

“I’ll explain later. At the house. When they fall asleep kay?” I whispered hurriedly and we headed out back to our house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

WOOHOOX~!!!! 

MBLAQ APPEARS~!!

And yes there is such a thing called Werecats!

Go search on Wikipedia.org if you don't believe me~!

 

EXTRAS~!!!

 

The Werecats smell~!!

To A Vampire, it smells like a lil bit repulsive and Poppies~!

To A Witch, they smell like Poppies and a lil bit of Iris~!