Come Back

~Witches Blood~

 

Hi Guys!!

I know it’s been awhile since I updated and so, I’d like to apologise!

I’m quite busy at the moment cuz my fren’s B-Day is coming up and I wanna play a piano song for her~!

And I was hoping to post this when I get 4000 views but I guess that’s okay…

By the way!

Did you guys see SHINee's new JULIETTE video??!!!

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Taeminnie RULES!!! LOLS~! XD

If you haven't then you should see like, NOW!!!! Here's the link~! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjXyjEkhB3E&feature=player_embedded

 

Anyways... Shout outs to New Subs!!!

Butterflybubbles

foreva_SMTOWNbias

Dhnkey

dearjongkey

 

Enjoy and SARANGHAEYO!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Infinite – Come Back Again

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUFpGQCsajc&feature=related

 

 

Chapter 16

 

 

 Key’s POV

 

 

The Next day~

 

 

I woke up from my thirty minute sleep and stretched. Amber was still asleep and Chundung looked at my way.

 

“Morning.” I mumbled to him and he nodded at me.

 

I looked over to Amber who was still sleeping and went to open the curtains. It was already morning, around 7 so I bet the fresh air would do her some good.

 

I drew the curtains and the light engulfed the room. The light rays of sun bounced onto my skin and I glittered like a disco ball.

 

“Ughh… Unnie… Switch off the lights..” Amber mumbled in her sleep and buried her head into her pillow. I smirked and went over to her.

 

“Amber. Amber wake up! It’s morning.” I said and shook her gently.

 

Her head peeked out of the pillow, her eyes squinted and she buried her head again.

 

“Yah! Hurry up and wash yourself.” I said and grabbed the pillow and blanket off her.

 

“Key! Leave me alone! I had a hard night you know!” She sorta screamed at me and my umma instincts came on.

 

“Yah! I had a harder night then you, you know! I had to check on both patients!” I nagged with my hands on my hips.

 

That woke Amber up a lil. “Who else is sick?” She asked me groggily.

 

I hesitated. “Victoria’s sick. Real bad.” I spoke softly and Amber shot out off bed and headed to Vic’s room.

 

I ran after her and saw her stopped on the doorway, shocked at Vic’s condition.

 

“Victoria?” Amber mumbled and came to her bedside. Luna and Krystal was keeping watch while Sulli was fanning her.

 

“What happened? Why didn’t anyone tell me?!” Amber said loudly.

 

“Quiet! You’ll wake her up!” Krystal hissed angrily as she re-soaked the towel and laid it on Vic’s forhead. Luna was willing some cold water around Victoria’s hands and feet to keep them cool.

 

“We didn’t want to let you worry. You needed to heal yourself too.” Luna said.

 

“Sorry unnie.” Sulli said as the wind gushed in.

 

Amber’s face softened and she stared down at the floor. “It’s cuz of Onew, isn’t it?” Amber spoke.

 

I wasn’t surprised that she knew. She was smart, she figured about Vic’s and Onew’s link. “Yeah. That’s why we’re waiting for him, Jonghyun and Minho to come back. We have less then 2 days.” I said.

 

“When is Minho and Jonghyun coming?” Luna asked me.

 

“I expect quite soo-“ I cut off and ran towards the front door. I felt anger and anxiety coming up in me. This is wrong. This is SO WRONG!

 

I burst open the entrance door, expression angry as I faced Minho and Jonghyun who just came back.

 

“WHERE’S ONEW??!!” I screamed at them.

 

Jonghyun and Minho looked astonished.

 

“Well, that’s a way to say ‘Hello’.” Jonghyun whined.

 

“Cut the crap! Where is he?!” I screamed again, angry. Jonghyun flinched, not used to hearing me say to him like that.

 

“He said that we should go home first. So we did. Isn’t he home?” Minho spoke, looking over my shoulder, hoping to see Onew.

 

“You IDIOTS!!! How could you! You’re suppose to come back together. Because of that, Victoria is-“ I cut off again. I can’t let them know about Onew’s power. They’ll be shocked.

 

“What? What’s wrong with Victoria?” Jonghyun asked, frowning.

 

“She’s sick. REAL sick. We need Onew. He’s the only one who can cure her.” I spoke through my teeth, still angry.

 

“How sick?” Minho asked, questioning me.

 

“VERY. I doubt you can cure her, Minho.” I spoke.

 

Minho smirked. “We’ll see.”

 

I sighed angrily and ran to the room and let them see Victoria, pale as snow.

 

“What th-“ Jonghyun exclaimed until cut off by Luna’s water that covered his mouth.

 

“Quiet!” Luna hissed and released the water.

 

“How sick Is she?” Minho whispered and came towards her, his eyes turning red immediately as he attempted to cure her.

 

It was true. Victoria was sicklier then yesterday. Her lips were white and she looked so skinny and weak. It was as though there were no blood in her body.

 

Her eyes slowly opened as Minho focused harder on curing her. She looked at Minho.

 

“You’re back. Where’s Onew?” Victoria whispered so softly. It pained me to see someone that weak.

 

Minho was straining to cure her as his eyes grew deeper in red.

 

Victoria touched his hand. And Minho flinched by her feverish hands.

 

“Stop. I’m alright. Where is Onew?” Victoria asked again.

 

Minho’s eyes turned back in colour. “He’s not with us. He’s gone.” Minho said.

 

“What?!” Krystal exclaimed and Victoria felt pain in her head. “How could you not know where Onew is?! She’s dying because of him!” Krystal hissed angrily again and Minho looked up to her, ashamed.

 

“Don’t argue. We just have to search for him. Where did he left to?” Sulli asked, hoping to make peace again.

 

At this, Taemin came in, looking solemn.

 

“I have some news.” Taemin’s expression emotionless and weary. I gasped when I heard his thought. “I went out speaking to the animals for a while and they heard there was a huge massacre at Rain’s country. They think it was a vampire.”

 

“His Hielige Potentia. It’s gaining power. We have to get to him, before he gets out of control.” Victoria whispered and sat up.

 

“Unnie!” Sulli gasped as Victoria tried to stand up.

 

“I’m fine. I have enough energy to find him.” Victoria whispered as she stood up, Sho following closely behind her. She took a few steps and fell down. But of course, we caught her in time.

 

“Unnie, you’re too weak. You have to rest while we search for him.” Amber spoke.

 

“You know why I can’t stay here, Am.” Victoria said, giving Amber a knowing look. I heard Amber’s thoughts and groaned in my head.

 

She can’t stay here cuz she has to absorb his energy. Only then, can the H.P (Heilige Potentia) be weakened. But the catch was that, Victoria can’t absorb his energy when he is in the H.P state. She would have to gain physical contact with him to out his energy. If he still resists, Victoria would have to (shudders) kiss him.

 

“We have to search for him. Now. While we still have time.” I spoke. I turned to Minho and Jonghyun. “Where did Onew go went he left you guys?” I asked.

 

“We were at Rain’s mansion. He said he felt that he needed to take some fresh air and left.” Minho spoke. The town where the massacre happened was not that far from Rain’s mansion. I have a hunch that Onew himself did the massacre.

 

“We’ll go search the town Taemin said that had the massacre.” I spoke. “Hurry up and get ready. We leave in Ten minutes. And you guys should bring your cats along.” I spoke.

 

“Why?” Amber asked.

 

“Just bring them.” I snapped.

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

 

“They’re moving now, hyung!” Seungri said and pointed at the witches and vampires coming out of the house.

 

“Right. We should follow them but remember, do NOT think of anything. That bloodsucker could hear us.” TOP warned them.

 

“Sure. That will be easy!” GD said.

 

“Mainly cuz there’s absolutely nothing in your brain!” Taeyang teased and GD growled angrily.

 

Taeyang lifted his hands in defensive manner. “Kidding! Jeez.”

 

“Dujun!” TOP cried and a fellow werewolf appeared.

 

“You called?” Dujun asked.

 

“Yes. Guard the house for a while and see if there is any visitors. Do NOT go inside the house. You’ll stink up the place and cause suspicion, understand?” TOP ordered and Dujun nodded.

 

TOP and his group, known by werewolves as Big Bang, left and transformed and followed F(x) and SHINee.

 

Dujun turned to his brothers and sighed.

 

Why do I have to take care of them? He thought as he saw Yoseob catching a butterfly, Kikwang playing with grass, Dongwoon sleeping on the floor and Junhyung looking emotionless.

 

Hyunseung looked at me and Dujun pleaded with my eyes. He sighed and turned to the others.

 

“Okay guys! Listen up! Dongwoon and Yoseob, you two guard the west of the house, Junhyung and Kikwang to the north, Dujun to the south and I’m at East. If you see anyone, tell us but don’t attack. Got it?” Hyunseung said and they all nodded.

 

“But hyung~! Dongwoon-sshi is sleeping again~!” Yoseob whined and pointed at Dongwoon who was still young and sleeping.

 

“Carry him then.” Hyunseung said emotionlessly and BEAST transformed into 6 wolves.

 

Howls rippled trough the air.

 

 

~MEANWHILE~

 

 

SHINee and F(x) had already reached the town that had the vampire accident.

 

“You sure this is the town?” Key asked Taemin. Taemin nodded solemnly, avoiding eye contact with Sulli.

 

Victoria felt a feeling in her brain. “He’s quite near. A few miles off north from here.” Victoria whispered and tried to stand up from Jonghyun who was carrying her.

 

“Don’t stand up. You’re too weak.” Jonghyun said.

 

“I’m fine. I just need some energy. You guys mind lending me yours?” Victoria asked her sisters.

 

“We won’t mind, Unnie. Take as much as you like.” Luna said and the witches joined one hand together and Victoria touched theirs.

 

“This will be the last time. I swear.” Victoria whispered and she closed her eyes. Some energy transferred into Victoria as she absorbed theirs.

 

Victoria felt stronger by a lil bit but her sisters grew weaker. Victoria  let go off their hands and smiled. “Thanks. I’ll be able to find him now.”

 

“But we have to find him together.” Sulli said, worried.

 

“I’ll be fine. You guys split up. I have Sho around me, so I’ll be safe.” Victoria said and eyed Sho who was purring next to her. His collar with a charm ‘S’ dangled and shone around.

 

“You sure?” Luna asked me, feeling my head in case the temperature is up.

 

“I’m fine. Seriously. Besides, if we split, there will be more chances for us to find Onew.” Victoria said.

 

“Okay. But be careful.” Key said and they left.

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

 

I watched as my sisters and the vamps left me to find Onew. I sighed and searched around the town. Most of the areas had police officers and detectives because of the killings and all. I just hope it wasn’t Onew that did all this..

 

“Let’s find him now, Sho.” I spoke to Sho who nodded and walked where my Heilige Halter instincts told me to go.

 

I walked cautiously as the energy I borrowed is being used up. I continued moving south and soon I was at this huge house. I felt pain in my head and I guessed that was where Onew is.

 

Suddenly, Sho started tugging on my leg jeans.

 

“What is it, boy?” I asked him. But all he did was shaking his head, too frightened to say anything. I patted him.

 

“It’ll be okay.” I reassured him and entered the house. I gasped as I saw bodies of butlers and maids strangled, bloodied and torn on the floor. The pungent smell of blood filled my nostrils and it was repulsing.

 

“Let’s hurry.” I spoke to Sho and headed upstairs as my instincts guided me. The more I went up, the more painful my head became until it felt as though my head was being split into two.

 

I pushed open one door where I heard someone or something. Sho whimpered behind me as the door opened.

 

“Onew?” I whispered and gasped.

 

There, on the floor a little girl was Onew! His clothes were bloodied and his hair was messy. His aura felt dark and cold and I knew he was not Onew. It was the Heilige Potentia.

 

H. P Onew looked up and smirked. He threw the girl aside and stood up. I felt terrified of him as his eyes weren’t the warm brown colour. His eyes white and black. It looked like this. Except that the eyes was turning to a slit.

 

“Well Well Well. If it isn’t Victoria. Or should I say Heilige Halter? Thank you so much for separating from him. It made my effort to gain control of this puny vampire much more easier.” H.P Onew said.

 

“Not for long Heilige Potentia.” I spoke and lunged at him, hoping to at least touch him. It doesn’t matter if it was one second. One second is enough for me to absorb him.

 

He dodged me and kicked me away, knocking me to the wall. I gasped as the pain numbed my head painfully.

 

H.P Onew smirked. “Seems like your not strong enough to catch me. What a shame. I was hoping to have some fun from you. You’re worthless.” He spoke and threw me to the other side of the room.

 

I collided onto table drawer and I heard a bone crack. One of my ribcage bone was broken. Sho hissed angrily and he jumped and bit Onew’s neck hard. Onew screamed in agony.

 

“Sho!” I gasped as I tried to reach him but I was in too much pain to move.

 

H.P Onew ripped Sho from his neck and threw him hard to the wall. Sho didn’t move any longer.

 

“No!!” I shouted and glared at H.P Onew who was smiling evilly as he stared at Sho’s limp body.

 

“Onew! Fight it! I know you’re in there!” I shouted angrily and tried to move.

 

H.P Onew just laughed. “He can’t do anything! I am in complete control of this body and there’s nothing you or him can do anything about it! I’m FREE!!” H.P Onew yelled triumphantly when he suddenly clutched his chest.

 

He started breathing heavily as though he was having an asthma attack. I crawled slowly to him, trying my best not to touch the broken bone.

 

“Stop it! STOP IT!!!” H.P Onew yelled and gripped the side of his head.

 

“Yes, Onew!! Fight it!!” I spoke and reached out for him.

 

H.P Onew suddenly jumped out of the window and landed onto the ground. He started running towards the woods and disappeared from my sight.

 

“Onew!!” I gasped and hurried to catch up with him. But then, I saw Sho’s body. It was limp and I shook him, hoping to wake him up.

 

“Sho? Are you okay? Please don’t be dead!” I spoke softly as I grew weaker again.

 

Sho stirred and opened his eyes. He purred and I rubbed my nose against his. “You’re okay, right?” I asked him.

 

Sho nodded and stood up slowly. I tried to stand up and the pain shocked my spine. I gasped in a deep breath. “We have to follow Onew. He’s fighting that Heilige Potentia. I have to help him.” I spoke and went downstairs and followed the trail where Onew left, followed closely by Sho.

 

I just hope I can make it in time.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
 

Yo guys~!

So, Will Onew be able to fight his power, with or without Victoria's help?

Will Victoria have enough strength to find him again?

Tune in next week! (LOLS XD)