History

~Witches Blood~

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry!!!

I didn't update in a long time!

I've been very busy lately with school to juggle... Being 13 is hurting my back. Literally! I just had my medical test and the nurse told me that my back is curving to much. Ugh...

Anyways!!! I'll update at the very lest, one week. Two weeks is my limit and I'll update on Fridays, kays?

Seriously Seriously SUPER SORRY!!!! *Bows*

New subscribers time~!

KimchiMiMi

huhwah

kwonyurikissu

lolly_gummy

live2love2dance

blockbangel

jongna_shinee

 

SARANGHAEYO AND CHUMSUMIDA!!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

SHINee - Up and Down

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULbCXt2Og3Q&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

 

 

Chapter 13

 

 

Key’s POV

 

 

“Great, you made her mad.” Krystal said, angry.

 

“What? I was just joking!” I said and ate my sand which. “Besides, she’s the one who had emotion issues.”

 

“But still! You really made her mad. And she usually do crazy stuff when she’s mad.” Luna said again, making me feel guilty.

 

My brothers and F(x) stared at me, making me feel guilty.

 

I sighed. “Fine. I’ll go after her. Jjong, finish my food.” I said and got up.

 

“Gladly.” I heard him say. I went to where Amber went to. I searched the minds of everyone if they had seen Amber.

 

There goes that tomboy.

 

Wonder where she gets her cat. It looks cute.

 

That Amber is seriously weird. Heard her saying things to her cat.

 

Oh no! What should I do? I can’t leave that tomboy there with Mina and her gang. They might hurt her.  I have to tell someone!

 

I snapped my head to the girl that was thinking of Amber.

 

“Wait! Do you know where Amber is? The tomboy?” I asked, gripping her shoulders. She looked stunned and nodded her head.

 

How did he know that? “She saved me from Mina. They’re in the toilet. I think they’re fighting.” The girl said and pointed to the direction of the toilet.

 

“Okay, Thanks!” I said and ran off to the girl’s room.

 

“Die, Ugly witch!” I heard Mina’s voice came and followed by a snap of wood.

 

“Amber!” I called out and burst into the toilet.

 

There stood Mina and her croonies, Amber on the floor, blood coming out from her head and ChunDung’s limp body near the wall.

 

“Mina! What did you do!” I snarled at her and kneeled down to Amber.

 

“O-Oppa…” She muttered, scared but did not ran out.

 

“Amber! AMBER!” I screamed and shook her body. But she didn’t move.

 

“Oppa. I’m sorry! She started it I swear!” Mina pleaded to me.

 

I turned to her and all could think of was killing this puny human and kill all her cronies!

 

“O-Oppa?” She muttered.

 

My eyes turned red with hatred and angst.

 

(Sorry people, this might get bloody.)

 

I cast my illusion to her, making her think she was in a room filled with bloodied people. Knowing she didn’t see me, I punched her stomach and blood splattered out from . I grabbed her arms and pulled jerkly, making them tear off from her body.

 

“AAHH!” She shrieked.

 

“Nobody is going to hear you!” I said and snapped her neck. She fell and died on the spot.

 

I made my move towards the others that were fainted or had seen my vampire act. I  grabbed one by the neck and raised her, ready to crush the living soul in her.

 

“Key! What are you doing?!” I heard Jonghyun’s voice said and I was pulled to the ground.

 

“Let go of me!! They murdered her. I’m going to KILL THEM!!!” I shrieked and pushed Jonghyun off.

 

I raised my fist to the girl that I grabbed.

 

“Minho!” Jonghyun shouted and I suddenly collapsed. I glanced at Minho and his eyes turned red.

 

The pain was unbearable. It felt as though I was being burned and skinned alive. I didn’t felt my limbs but at the same time, I could feel them in pain. It was as though the bones in my body were breaking in the most painful and agonizing way.

 

“S-stop! Stop! ENOUGH!!” I gasped with my might and Minho seized his ability. I lay on the floor, my eyes streaking with tears.

 

“She’s dead. And it’s all my fault.” I muttered.

 

“She’s not dead, hyung. She’s been knocked out cold.” Taemin voice came.

 

I glance up and quickly felt Amber’s pulse. It was small but strong. I cried harder.

 

“What are we going to do now?” Minho asked, looking at the scene in the toilet. “They’ve seen us.”

 

“Might as well kill them.” Jonghyun muttered. Minho and Taemin looked at him.

 

“If only Hyuna was here. She could wipe their memories.” Taemin said sadly.

 

“Guess we have to kill them.” Minho said and his eyes turned red. All the girl shrieked in pain and they hit themselves to death. Probably to end the pain.

 

“Did anyone see this?” I asked.

 

“No. The lesson had already started and everyone had went back to class. We should call F(x). They would be worried.” Minho said.

 

“Can we ditch school now?” Taemin asked.

 

“Yeah. Amber needs to rest. She might have a concussion.” Minho said back.

 

“Right. Taemin, you carry ChunDung, I’ll carry Amber.” Jonghyun said and came to carry her.

 

“No, I’ll carry her.” I said and tried to wrestle him out from her.

 

“No way dude. You’ve been through an emotional outburst. Best that I carry her.” Jonghyun said trying to carry her.

 

I gave him the don’t-mess-with-me look.

 

“Let him Jonghyun. He wouldn’t have done all this unless he loves her. Which you do.” Minho said. Taemin and Jonghyun gasped.

 

“I don’t love her! I’m only worried for her!” I said, feeling a blush coming up.

 

“Don’t lie. I saw the way you mess with her. You don’t do that unless you really like someone. And frankly, what you did to that girl there proves that you don’t like Amber but love her.” Minho continued while Taemin and Jonghyun showed me ‘O’ face.

 

“Fine. I love her. But don’t tell anyone else.” I said and Taemin and Jonghyun made a cheeky face.

 

“I. MEAN. IT.” I added, giving them the obey-me-or-else look. Taemin gulped.

 

“You two bring Amber and ChunDung back home. Me and Jjong will get F(x). We’ll just leave the scene like this. The humans will think there was a murder or something.” Minho said and I carried Amber up. She was surprisingly light.

 

Taemin followed behind me while Jonghyun and Minho went off to get F(x).

 

On the way up to our home, Taemin spoke.

 

“You sure like Amber.” Taemin said.

 

I shook my head. “I don’t like her. I think I love her. I just don’t know my feelings. I guess I’m protective of her?”

 

“Since when?” he asked.

 

I thought about it. “I don’t know. But ever since I seen her, I’ve felt like we’re connected in a way. When she’s sad, I’m sad. When she’s hurt, I do crazy stuff just for her. Just like how you felt for Sulli.” I answered his question.

 

“Glad that I’m not the only one who felt like that. Does that mean I love Sulli?” Taemin asked me.

 

I chuckled. “Let me answer your question with a question. Do you worry for her?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Do you feel sad when she feels sad?”

 

He nodded. “I felt like as though I was in pieces when she’s sad.” He answered and his cheeks feel scarlet.

 

“Do you want her to smile?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Do you want to be the reason she is smiling?” I asked again.

 

Taemin gulped and nodded his head shakily.

 

“Then you love her. I’m not surprised that how you’ve been protecting her had made her fall in love with you too.” I said. “But I have to ask. Why do you always act so coldly to her?”

 

Taemin chuckled shyly. “You know me, hyung. I have a hard time expressing my feelings for a girl. Let alone a witch. That’s why I’ve been trying to protect her in any way I can.”

 

“Aren’t you going to confess?” I asked him, smiling.

 

“Aren’t you?” He asked back.

 

I laughed. “You’re right. We’re both cowards. We can’t even confess our love to someone despite being the most dangerous killers on earth.” I said as we entered our house.

 

“True True.” Taemin said as he lay ChunDung next to amber on her bed. The bleeding had stopped and had healed by itself. Normally, a human won’t be able to heal a wound like that but for a witch and werecat, I suppose it’s not a problem.

 

The healing is slow. Taemin thought.

 

“It takes time. I wish Minho gets here faster so he can make her feel better.” I reassured him.

 

“Umma?” Taemin spoke. I smiled a lil. I guess that is my name since I’m the mother of the group.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Can you please not tell anyone about my feelings for Sulli? I’ll confess when the time is right.” Taemin said.

 

“You know we aren’t to fall in love with them.” I said and chuckled humourlessly.

 

“We’ve broken that rule already, Umma. Might as well break it further.” Taemin said devilishly. I knocked on his head playfully.

 

“Alright. I’ll keep my promise.” I said to him and he smiled his aegyo at me.

 

“Thanks Umma~”

 

“Amber! Where is she?” Luna’s voice came up from the living room and I guessed that had already reached home.

 

“In her room!” I shouted and the door burst open. Woah, she’s fast.

 

She shoved me out of the way and went to Amber’s bedside where she was lying down.

 

“Amber? Amber, can you hear me?!” Luna said to her ear. The rest of the group came in and Sulli came fleeting to her side.

 

“Unnie, Wake up!” Sulli cried out. Taemin’s hands shook and I shook my head at him to warn him. He calmed down.

 

“She’s healing, Luna. So is ChunDung.” Minho muttered. Only now did I realize that ChunDung was surrounded by his brothers.

 

“But can you please speed it up?” Luna pleaded him.

 

Jeez! I haven’t healed from yesterday’s healing and now you want me to cure another one? What am I? You’re 24/7 doctor? “I’ll try.” Minho said. I tried my hardest to not snigger. Minho is the pampered one in our group despite being the most matured.

 

Minho came closer to Amber and his eyes turned red again. Amber and ChunDung started to stir in their sleep. Amber blinked and stared upwards.

 

“What happened?” Was what her words were.

 

“Mina and group hurt you and ChunDung. They-“ Jonghyun started.

 

“ChunDung?” she said and looked around her to find her cat. ChunDung quickly came to her side and meowed at her. Amber hugged him and sobbed.

 

“I’m so sorry.” Amber sobbed.

 

“It’s alright sis. He’s not hurt. He’s fine.” Her sisters reassured her and comforted her.

 

“He’s hurt because of me, isn’t he?” Amber said. ChunDung shook his head to show that he’s fine.

 

I smiled. She’s fine. That’s a relief. I’ll kill myself if she permanently hurt. I sniffed indignantly.

 

“We should leave you to rest.” Minho said. He motioned my brothers to leave.

 

“Yeah we should. Come, we have to talk to the Elders anyway.” Luna said and her sisters, leaving me and Amber alone.

 

You better apologize to her! I heard Luna thought as she went out.

 

Amber frowned. Why did they leave me with this leech?

 

I sighed, trying my best not to listen to her thoughts. I came closer to her bed and my heart beat faster. Never knew my heart could beat. Thought it was dead. I cleared my throat while Amber looked away.

 

“You okay?” I asked her. CD eyed me carefully.

 

Amber scoffed. “Yeah, I’m fine. What happened to What’s-her-name?” Amber asked.

 

“You mean Mina?” My heart thumped. Can’t let her know that I killed her. Otherwise, she’ll be afraid of me!

 

“She’s dead. She killed herself after hurting you.” I lied. Amber looked at me skeptically and scoffed.

 

“You’re lying. You killed her, didn’t you.” She said and my body stiffened.

 

“You’re not bothered by that?” What is wrong with her? She should at the very least be afraid of me.

 

Amber shrugged. “I wanted to kill her myself but you made my job easier. I didn’t shed any blood from her.” Amber shuddered and ChunDung’s head. He purred next to her and she sniffed.

 

“I’m sorry.” I said.

 

“About what?” She asked, not taking her eyes off CD.

 

“For kissing you. For messing with you. Everything. From now on, I won’t listen to your thoughts.” I said and Amber eyed me.

 

“True! Leech’s honour!” I said and held up my right hand as though making a swear.

 

Amber smiled smugly. “Thanks.” She answered back and sniffed.

 

“Since I can’t go through your head anymore, mind telling me why you’re afraid of blood?” I asked her, trying to know more of the love of my life. GOD I CAN’T BELIEVE I SAID THAT!!

 

Amber looked at me and CD. She sighed.

 

“Okay. When I was born, I grew faster then my sisters. That’s why I’m smarter then them. I went to the neigbouring playgrounds in secret because my elders told us not to reveal ourselves to humans. But I went anyway. One day, I was playing alone at the playground, it started raining. So I quickly ran back home but on the way baack, I heard a distant meow. There was a small cat next to a dead cat. I guessed it was the mother. I looked at it, slightly sad.”

 

“Usually, animals ran from the sight of us witches, the same as vamps, so we never did get a pet that is until we get our real cats. (She eyed CD). But that cat, wasn’t afraid of me at all. I felt happy when it actually came towards me and purred. I felt happy, having to have a pet. I brought it back home and showed them to my sisters, knowing they will welcome the cat since they too, don’t have any pets. We fed it and tamed it and it was my first best friend, apart from my sisters.” Amber stopped and her expression turned sour.

 

“Then came that faithful day. The worst day of my entire existence. My cat, whom I called Jo, and I went to the playground. Jo would usually wander around while I just played on the swing but when it was time to go back home, she didn’t came at all! (I gasped at this). I searched for her and went to the nearby well, thinking that she went there to play but what I saw made me lose myself.”

 

“The other kids that lived near the playground were extremely mean. It was during the barbaric times when this happened so almost everyone was violent. They actually stoned my cat! Her carcass on the floor, limp and bloodied. I tried to stop them and one of them threw a stone at my head. The blood trickled down and I heard the Elders screeching. My eyes watered and I blinked. The blood had trickled down to my eyes and all I saw was red and blood.” Amber sobbed again.

 

ChunDung meowed and purred. I patted her back and she sobbed harder.

 

“That’s how you got your fear?” I asked her and she nodded, sniffing.

 

She looked up at me and smiled, embarrassed. “I look weak don’t I?”

 

I shook my head. “It’s okay. Even I’m weak. Despite being the diva.” I chuckled.

 

She smiled meekly and hugged me abruptly.

 

My eyes widened in shock. My heart thumped.

 

“Thank you Key. Thanks for being here for me, no matter how awkward this makes my chest feels..” She said. I patted her head as I returned the hug.

 

“Welcome. I’m awkward too.” I said and smirked. Amber let go off me and smiled. CD my hand, as a sign of affection and a thank you I guess.

 

I patted CD’s head. “You should go to sleep now. You need to rest.” I said and I made my way out.

 

“Okay.” She said and I tucked her in.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

 

My sister’s and I with the Vamps left the KeyBer couple so that Key can apologize. I wiped away my tear. I’m so weak! I have to toughen up if I want to fight the warlocks.

 

I shook my head and Mir looked up to me. I smiled back down at him.

 

“You guys go rest first. My bros and I need to hunt for a while. Tae, you wanna come?” Onew asked.

 

Taemin shook his head. “I want to stay home.”

 

“Aww. Who is going to manipulate the animals to us?” Jonghyun whined and I stifled a laugh. Jonghyun noticed and winked at me.

 

“Go hunt on your own.” Taemin snapped at them and glared at Jonghyun. Jonghyun stared in shock, giving Taemin the what-did-I-do-wrong look.

 

“Speaking of which. I’ll talk to the Elders. You three go wander the house.” Victoria said and left before Luna could argue.

 

“Guess that means we get to see the house. Let’s go Mir!” I piped and headed to on of the corridors. Mir meowed happily. The corridor I went into was really disorienting. Some of the doors were empty and one of them had lots of clothes. My guess was that it’s Key’s.

 

I headed out of the house to the back to the greenhouse. I opened the door and gasped. It was so beautiful! The flowers crawled up to the walls of the greenhouse and their stems dangled down from the ceiling. Mir meowed happily as I squealed. The fragrance surrounded me so heavenly that I felt as though I might just float away~!

 

I ran around the greenhouse, my eyes taking in all the scenes of pretty flora~! I breathed in more scents and exhaled happily.

 

“Wah! Daebak! I wonder who tends to all these flowers.” I said to Mir.

 

“That would be me.” A voice said and I turned. My heart thumped quickly as Taemin approached me.

 

“Oh! Sorry. I didn’t mean to come here.” I stuttered and bowed. Taemin scoffed and approached me.

 

“Who told you that could come in here anyway?” Taemin said to me, angry.

 

“I-I didn’t mean to. I-I was just curious.” I stuttered again and Mir looked at us warily. He refrained from hissing at Taemin. That’s good.

 

“No one is to come in here except me. Who let you in? It was Jonghyun wasn’t it?” Taemin went on towards me and I find myself backing away softly.

 

I shook my head shakily. “N-No! The door was unlocked. I’m really truly sorry!” I said and bowed down 90 degrees.

 

Taemin looked shocked. He cleared his throat. “Fine. I’ll let you off. Just ask my permission before coming in here or any other gardens.” Taemin muttered.

 

“There’s more gardens?” I gasped happily. Taemin looked annoyed that he just told me that.

 

“Just one. And no creature is to go in there.” Taemin said, making me feel more curious.

 

“Is it abandoned? Is it locked up? Is it haunted? Where is it?” I blurted out before I could stop myself.

 

“It’s none of YOUR BUSINESS!” Taemin snapped loudly at me and I flinched. My eyes watered slightly and Mir meowed, worringly.

 

Taemin realized that he gone to far and his expression grew worried and guilty. “I didn’t mean to-“

 

“I’ll go now.” I said quickly and ran out of the greenhouse, leaving Taemin behind. Mir followed me to my room and I locked the door and shut all the windows.

 

I sunk on my bed and sobbed hard. What’s wrong with him? First he hates me, then he worried for me when I seem hurt, shouts at me when I did a little slip up and tried to console me when I cry! What is wrong with HIM?! Do I want to like a guy who has conflicting emotions? Does he hate me or like me? I don’t know!! I’m sick with this rollercoaster emotion ride!

 

Mir meowed at me and I hugged him tenderly. Mir my cheek and I sniffed. I wiped my tears away and smiled.

 

“I’m fine. Taemin just hurt me a lil that’s all. I’m sure he didn’t mean it right?” I doubt that he does. He certainly seems as though he mean it.

 

Mir nodded his head and meowed. I guess that he thinks that Taemin doesn’t mean it. I sighed and after my emotional outburst, my mind was clearer. Taemin grew sensitive when I asked about the other garden. Is it personal? I want to find out this secret garden! I smirked evilly and Mir meowed, confused.

 

“I’m finding that Secret Garden, Mir! I don’t care what he says. I’m going to search it unless my name is not Sulli!” I said and punched the air triumphly. Mir meowed and sticked his paw up in the air to mimic me.

 

“Aigoo! You’re so cute! Okay, now, I need you to search around the greenhouse to see if there is any hidden garden! I’m sure that Taemin would hide the garden with plants since he’s able to control them.” I said and opened the balcony window. Mir followed me and nodded his head.

 

“Be careful and don’t let Taemin spot you. He might get suspicious.” I said to him. Mir nodded his head and purred to me. He leap down the balcony and landed safely to the ground. I smiled and quickly shut the window. Mir will find the garden. I know he will.

 

I paced my room impatiently. Since I want to avoid Taemin in the mansion, the best and safest place to avoid Taemin and awkward moments is in my room. I paced impatiently for Mir to come back…

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

 

Jonghyun, Minho and I went to the forest to hunt. I breathed in deeply and the smell of grass and oaks filled my lungs.

 

“Ah~! I think I smell a herd of deer around the right.” I told them. Minho nodded while Jonghyun just sighed.

 

“If Taemin was here, we wouldn’t have the trouble of actually catching our prey!” Jonghyun whined.

 

“Continue with the lazy trait, Jong, and you’ll find yourself out of shape.” I said as we headed to the herd.

 

Jonghyun laughed heartily. “That won’t happen. Trust me.”

 

I rolled my eyes, knowing he is right. “Whatever. Come one. I’m thirsty.” I answered back to him and Jonghyun nodded at me.

 

It was fun actually. Jonghyun caught the biggest buck which I presumed as the leader while Minho on another buck. I muzzled my mouth into a female. Don’t ask by I find female animal’s blood far more tasty. Weird.

 

After I on two deers, my mind wandered. It was already night-time and the moon was bright. I shivered slightly. I glanced to my shirt. It was bloodied and I had a vision!

 

A vampire approaching a late home worker.

 

The poor human man walked cautiously, sensing the imminent danger upon him. He quickened his pace.

 

The shadowless vampire smiled.

 

The man heard footsteps behind him as the vampire chuckled evilly.

 

The man turned corners, left and right, passing into dark alleys.

 

The vampire grew tired and threw the man to the wall.

 

The man groaned in pain and started screaming for help. The vampire threw the man to the floor.

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” the man screamed and the vampire gnashed into the jugular vein of the man’s neck. The gurgle of moans ended and the vampire shrieked up to the moon.

 

The moonlight came to view and…

 

“Onew!” Jonghyun yelled and shook me. I blinked as the vision ended abruptly.

 

“S-Sorry. Vision.” I answered and rubbed the temple of my head.

 

“What was it?” Minho asked, approaching slowly to me.

 

I shook my head and it pained. “Nothing.” I lied. Minho looked worried and Jonghyun wasn’t convinced of the lie.

 

“Don’t lie! It’s got to be something you’ve seen!” Jonghyun whined again, hands on his hips, acting all Key-like.

 

I widened my eyes. “Oh?! There’s the vision. I predicted you would act like Key!” I joked and Jonghyun hit my head playfully.

 

“Okay okay! Sheesh. Seriously, it’s nothing.” I said and patted Minho’s shoulder to ease him. No luck in that.

 

“Look! I’m fine.” I said as I gestured myself with my hands. Minho expression didn’t change.

 

“Just to be sure.” Minho answered me and his eyes grew red. The throb in my head eased up and I sighed in relief.

 

“Thanks. Your mental healing is getting better.” I complimented.

 

Minho shrugged. “Been practicing in case anyone needed it.”

 

“Okay. Let’s go already. Its past 8 and I’m getting a weird feeling that we’re being watched.” Jonghyun said and shuddered.

 

“Kays. Let’s go.” We headed back home, passing thru the trees with ease. “Oh yeah! Do you think the witches will be hungry? They haven’t eaten properly.” I said.

 

“Yeah. Guess we have to cook for them. Do you think Tae will be willing to buy some groceries?” Minho asked.

 

“Not unless Onew will it! ^_^ Should bring Sulli along to, just in case he didn’t buy anything.” Jonghyun answered.

 

“Okay but why must Sulli follow him to the grocery shop?” I asked as we approached the house.

 

“Tae’s having a crush. Don’t you know?” Jong answered back, smiling gleefully.

 

I shrugged and entered the house. The others were inside their rooms but Miss A weren’t in. Hmm… They’ve been gone for a while now.

 

“GUYS!! We’re HOME!!!” Jonghyun yelled. Key came and hugged each of us. Seriously, he’s an Umma! Tae looked pale (paler then usual) and expressionless.

 

Minho’s worry warts came again. “What’s wrong Tae? Thirsty? You want me to get you a human?” Minho blurted.

 

“No hyung. Nothing. Just something in my mind.” Tae sighed and Key shook his head.

 

“What’s wrong with Tae?” Jonghyun whispered to Key’s ear. Key put his finger to his lips and winked, motioning Jonghyun to keep quiet.

 

I frowned and glanced to Taemin. He was giving Key the warning glare and Key eyes glanced at Sulli’s room quickly. Jonghyun gave Key the ‘Ahh’ expression.

 

“Anyways, the witches haven’t ate in a while and I bet they’re hungry so we should make them some dinner.” I said.

 

“Good. I’ve been hearing their thoughts and they are hungry! But we’re out of food!” Key said.

 

Key heard our previous chat about Tae and Sulli and he smirked.

 

“Tae? I think you should go to the grocery store with Sulli.” Key said.

 

Taemin’s eyes widened. “W-What?! Why?” He asked.

 

“I dunno. You haven’t been out in a while and you have something to say to her don’t you?” Key said, smiling.

 

“Woah! You’re gonna confess?! Alright, Tae!” Jonghyun said and patted Tae’s back hard.

 

“N-NO! It’s just that… I… She-“ Tae sighed, defeated. “Fine.” Taemin agreed.

 

Key clapped his hands, happy. “Kay! That’s settled. I’ll go get Sulli and you two go find where Miss A is. They’ve been gone for a long time.

 

“Where’s the witches? They haven’t come out yet.” Minho asked.

 

“Taking care of Amber. Sulli’s cooped up in her room but I’m guessing she’s thinking of something private.” Key said and winked at us. Tae looked angry with himself.

 

“Okay. Let’s go guys. We’ll have a visit to Master Rain.” Onew said.

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

 

I bid the three goodbye and Key turned to me, looking happy. I glared at him.

 

“I’ll go get Sulli then~! ^_^” Key said.

 

I rolled my eyes. “She won’t come out.” I said to him.

 

Key gave me the Just-wait-and-see. “Watch me~!”

 

I sighed and prayed that god will be merciful and not let Sulli come. I know I have done wrong, God, but if you help me in this, I promise you, I won’t use my powers for a year! PROMISE!!

 

Key came out followed by Sulli, who was trying her best to not look in my way. Key gave me the Told-You-So look.

 

“Kay, Here’s the list of items I want you to buy for me and you guys can buy something else as long as it hits the budget.” Key said and was about to hand me the $300 and quickly gave it to Sulli.

 

I raised my eyebrow. Key smiled smugly. He probably wants me to talk with her on th way to the grocery shop.

 

“Bye.” Sulli said as we went out.

 

“BYE! DON’T COME BACK TO LATE!!!” Key yelled at us in case we didn’t hear him. I rolled my eyes and walked faster then Sulli, putting as much space between her and me.

 

I felt my heart pounding and my ears grew hot. Why am I always feeling like this around her? What is she to me?! Do I like her? Or do I love her? That’s the question. Woah, I’m quoting Shakespeare.

 

“W-Wait up!” Sulli gasped but I didn’t listen to her. The slope was slightly steep for a human but it should be easy for a witch right?

 

“Tae-Taemin!” Sulli gasped again and I still didn’t turn back to her as I went down a very steep slope.

 

“Tae- Ahh!” Sulli shrieked as she slipped.

 

 I turned quickly and grabbed her waist and lifted her legs all bridal style before she fell down. Sulli eyes were wide with shock and was staring into mine. I felt my cheeks grew hot but I stayed calm, in expression.

 

“Be careful next time!” I snapped at her and started walking down with her still in my arms.

 

“O-Okay. You can put me down now.” She stuttered.

 

I stifled a laugh. “Can’t. You’re clumsy and what will happen if I didn’t catch you in time?” I asked her.

 

Sulli expression was confused and slightly frustrated but she gave in. When we reached the grocery store, everyone was staring at us. The mothers were gazing at me whil the man clerks were gazing at Sulli. Sulli blushed and headed to the first aisle to find some spaghetti sauce while I followed behind her slowly.

 

“Hey cutie pie. Wanna hang out with me?” A big guy asked Sulli, backing her up against the aisle. His friends were looking at Sulli too and I don’t need Umma’s power to know what they’re thinking. The big guy lay his hand on Sulli’s shoulder

 

Sulli just stuttered and I sighed, irritated. I approached them calmly. “Sorry fellas, but she’s with me.” I said and I lifted his hand away from her.

 

“Who asked you to be so nosy. I’m asking her not you pretty boy, now get lost!” The big guy was about to punch me.

 

“Excuse me! Fighting is not allowed here!” The sales clerk shouted at us. The big guy smirked and turned to me.

 

“Fine. We’ll do this outside.” He said, confident he would win. Keep dreaming pal!

 

“Fine. I’m cool. Let me buy the groceries first. Will ten to you later. Come on, Sulli.” I said and grabbed her away.

 

“They’re not serious are they?” Sulli whispered to me, worried. I chuckled. How cute can she be? Wait, what? WHAT AM I TALKING??!!

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. It’s not like they can harm me or anything.” I reassured her and Sulli raised her eyebrow, confused.

 

“Y-you confuse me you know that, Taemin?” She said as she put the sauce into the grocery basket.

 

“Confusing you how?” I asked her. I didn’t made her feel confused or anything.

 

“Not 12 hours ago, you scolded me. And now, you’re acting as if nothing happened!” Sulli said.

 

I felt myself stop in my tracks. Oh, she noticed did she? Guess it was bound to come out anyway.

 

“I dunno. You make me do crazy things, Sul.” I said rather harshly.

 

“I don’t! I didn’t ask you to save me from that fall! I didn’t ask you to fight! Why are you making me feel so confused and frustrated?!” She exclaimed and near-by groccers looked at us.

 

“Because its fun seeing you have melt downs.” I answered her coldly and put the spaghetti packet into the basket. I don’t like where this convo is going.

 

“Its fun is it?! You think its fun having to play with girl’s emotions?!” She asked me angrily, angry tears forming up in the corners of her eyes.

 

I felt my heart breaking hearing her sad voice. “Y-Yes. Yes I do.” I said reluctantly. By making her hanging, she won’t understand my feelings for her. I heard sniffles and sobbing from her. GOD I CAN’T TAKE IT!!!!

 

“S-Stop crying! Do you want everyone to look at you?!” I yelled angrily and turned to her. If you could hear a shatter, that was my heart. Cuz her expression is unbearable!!!!

 

Sulli sniffed and wiped away her tears with great difficulty. She glared at me, some tears hanging onto her eyelashes. “Fine. But from now on, I’m not going to help you if you get your head in a mess on that fight. I hope those thugs beat the living pulp out of you!” Sulli said coldly.

 

My heart break again into teeny tiny lil bite size pieces! WHY MUST I DO THIS!!! TO COVER UP MY FEELINGS FOR HER?!! HECK WITH IT!!! I HAVE TO TELL HER HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER!!!!!

 

I breathed out angrily and quickly took all the ingredients on the list. I also snagged some banana milk into my bag, to fast for the CCTV to catch me. Seeing Sulli eye the cookies, I snagged some into my bag as well.

 

We paid for the groceries and headed out.

 

“Finally! Thought you’d peed in there, pretty boy!” The thug said. I handed the grocery bag to her and Sulli took it reluctantly.

 

“Make this fast, will you?” I said to them.

 

The thug smirked and one of his friends handed him a metal pole. I heard Sulli gasped and glanced at her, shooking my head at her. Sulli caught herself and kept quiet.

 

They surrounded me and the thug charged at me with the pole. I flipped him backwards with ease. The others swinged their poles at me but I dodged them. Their hits ricocheted back to their friends. Soon all of them was knocked by the swings they gave. One of the thugs left standing, huffing and puffing. By now, a crowd had gathered and was staring at me with awe.

 

The thug came charging at me and I dodged him. But I felt another thug crept up behind me and hit me hard on the pole, so hard that it broke the pole in half. Damn my vampire hardness! I felt blood trickled down but I stood standing.

 

The thug cowered, backing away from me as I turned to him. “What are you?!” He whispered, scared.

 

Oh no. I turned to Sulli, who’s expression was shocked. Seems like our lil secret is up.

 

I shrugged. “A vampire.” I answered and moved fast. I knocked him hard on the head. He’ll probably have amnesia when he wakes up.

 

The crowd gasped as Sulli quickly ran towards me. “Taemin!” Sulli gasped.

 

“Vampire!!!”

 

“He’s a Vampire!!!”

 

“Quick! Call the police!!!”

 

The crowd yelled and everyone started approaching us.

 

I turned to Sulli. I gave her one word. “Run.”

 

We bolted to the woods. Seeing her was slower then me, I quickly carried her in bridal style. But the people was still chasing us!

 

“Can you teleport?!” I gasped as I whizzed past the buildings. Sulli nodded and brought her bracelet near her lips.

 

Mitto!” She whispered and I felt my legs being lifted and everything was bright.

 

My legs descended and we were at the entrance of the house. Sulli gasped for breath. Not after one second did I hear a raging voice from the house. The voice I feared.

 

“TAEMIN!!!!” Key shouted and the door was broken down.

 

Uh oh…

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 
 
 
 
Really sorry!!!
I'm really sorry!!!
Please forgive me for such a late update!!!
 
 
<:'(