The Key

~Witches Blood~

 

Hello! I'm BACK!!! XD

It's been a week since I've updated so here's another installment of Witches Blood! ^_^

Hmm... the title is kinda weird for me right now. Witches Blood. Should I change it to 'Witches and Blood'? Or should I just keep it like this? I dunno. I just thought of that after my cousin pointed out the grammar mistake in the title. She's a grammar Nazi! XD

Anyways, should I change it or should I keep it? I dunno. You guys pick it out! ^_^

 

 

 

 

New subscribers time!!

LeeJiNew_Alia

Oudomloveminstal

Taem-to-Love

Pelangi

Yoon_Eun_Hye

bunnyheart123

minstalyeah

SATkey

thecoolauthorstories

Soojiyeonie

BaoZi_Xiumin

kendra93

-loveable-

fatty_acidMayor

paopeo9

minho20449

thunbil

KoreanVirus

xxpaaxx

kakatiny

 

WOW! So many people in a week! Thank you and SARANGHAEYO!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Luna stirred from her long sleep and blinked her eyes, trying to get accustomed to the dim light. She moaned softly at how stiff her neck has become and noticed a heavy weight resting on her lap.

 

She gasped at the sight of the sleeping Jonghyun, resting peacefully with his head on her lap. Her first thought was to scream at the nosy dinosaur for sleeping on her but after seeing his blank and uncommonly peaceful expression, her eyes softened.

 

I’ve never seen him like this. Luna thought and glanced at his sweet face. She finally did get to scrutinize the face of the man who she has come to know as the y dino. His nose is straight, his eyes even leveled. His lips were nicely curved and his long face somehow gave him the look of a cool and nice person. His hair was spiky and was slightly blond at the end.

 

Luna lifted her hand and as slowly as she could, felt his soft hair. She started it in a slow rhythm and a smile came to her face. She didn’t know why she felt like this but she was somehow grateful to have met him.

 

Her last memories before blacking out during the fight with Big Bang was Jonghyun screaming her name as she plummeted to the ground. She could hear his voice echoing in her head, his pain and agony maximized in his scream. Did he have feelings for her? Does she have feelings for him?

 

No, he’s much too y for me. Luna thought with a small giggle. GO, who was pretending to be asleep on the end of the bed, had secretly and quietly observed his mistress’s actions. His furry eyes wiggled at her smile and small giggle. Mistress is in love with him? GO thought and he frowned in the way cats do. He can’t let his mistress carelessly fall in love with anyone. Especially with a y DINO!

 

Sulli’s POV

 

I carried sleeping Amber back to her room. CD was cuddling quietly on her tummy as I sat her down on her bed. She looked fatigued and I pouted. Surely Key should have let her rest whilst they were out. CD meowed softly before sleeping closely to Amber.

 

I sighed and headed out of her room when I was nearly knocked over by Key. “Key! What are you doing here? I thought you went out to hunt with Taemin and the others!” I exclaimed.

 

“Shh!!” Key hissed at me as he hurried over to Amber’s bed side. He crouched low to take a better look at her. “I decided not to go. I want to stay back for awhile and check on Onew and Victoria first before going.” Key spoke in a whisper.

 

“Onew and Victoria is in the next room.” I spoke to him in an uncertain voice.

 

Key just shook his head in a way telling me to knock it off. His gaze reverted back to Amber. I blinked at him, the way he’s eyes looked at my sleeping sister. I’ve seen- or at least visualized- that same gaze in the couples over the years of my life. Key’s… in love with Amber?

 

Key’s eyes closed after hearing my thought and breathed out, as though confirming my theory. You are? I thought again, trying to reconfirm my question and his answer. Key looked up to me, bearing the eyes of a tired man, or at least a tired vampire.

 

I gave him a meek smile and nodded my head. I left the room quickly and headed to the living room. Key’s in love with Amber. Victoria kissed Onew (as I would guess). Jonghyun is sleeping next to Luna and Krystal is out with Minho. Am I the only one without a love moment here? Not like I’m desperate for it but still…

 

I sighed and rubbed by temples, clearing my head and heading to the garden where Taemin was previously at. Come to think of it, where is Mir? I’ve asked him to search for the secret garden but he hasn’t come to report to me.

 

“Mir? Where are you boy?” I spoke as I searched thru the rooms as I made my way to the garden. Not a single sight of life was seen in SHINee’s dark mansion as it was still night-time. I started to have goosebumps on my arms and looked around more cautiously as I wandered in this unfamiliar place.

 

“Mir? Where are you!” I spoke in a whisper as I reached the back of the mansion where the green house stood tall at the middle of the big yard. The yard was fenced with bricks, covering the yard with a total of four walls with the Greenhouse in its area. The bricks were old and had moss growing on it but that what makes it natural.

 

I went over to the greenhouse and pouted at the locked door. Guess Taemin doesn’t want anymore uninvited guests, mainly moi. I walked to the walls, trying to find if there is any hidden doors like in the story ‘The Secret Garden’ , the way Mary Lennox discovered Mr. Craven’s secret garden. I covered at least 5 metres of the first wall and its not even half of it!

 

I puffed and wiped the sweat on my forehead as I persevered when I saw something peculiar. Right there, on the foot of the wall, hidden behind the thorny brambles, was a box. It was a sweet thing, rectangular, 15cm by 13cm, light brown and closed. I picked up the huge box and turned over and about, looking for something unique.

 

The box was sealed shut and I had to use a lot of strength to open it as the metal hinge was rusted from disuse. I gave a small cheer as I finally managed to open the box. Inside, was a golden key. It was slightly brown from rust but it was unique in its own special way.

 

I placed the rusted key in my hand and rolled it around, dusting off the rust as it rolled. I glanced inside the box again, seeing if there is anything else special in the box. Nothing else. How peculiar. Could this be the key to the secret garden? Oh, how exciting!

 

I quickly clamped the box closed and put it back to it original place. The key, I clutched it real tight to my chest and ran straight back to my room. That’s enough discovery for the night.

 

~Meanwhile~

 

Nobody’s POV

 

“Hyunnnngggg!!” Yoseob whined to Dujun as he sat on the grass impatiently.

 

“What?!” Dujun snapped and Yoseop blinked at his brother’s answer. “Hyunggg! I’m bored! Can’t I go and stroll for a while?” Yoseob whined again.

 

“No! Be more sensible! If the vampires finds you, what am I going to do?!” Dujun hissed.

 

“Tear your hair out and have another bald patch?” Kikwang answered playfully.

 

“Ye- No! I will not risk another bald patch. It’s bad enough I have to deal with TOP’s orders but now you guys!?” Dujun hissed. Yoseob and Kikwang looked at each other and together, they both chorused. “HYUNNNNGGGGG…….”

 

Dujun face palmed himself. Hyunseung, pitying his brother, patted Dujun’s shoulder and turned to Yoseob and Kikwang. “Be sensible brothers. At least entertain yourself the way Dongwoon and Junhyung do.” Hyunseung spoke and nodded his head to the latter’s direction.

 

Dongwoon eyes blinked from sleeping on the grass but quickly snapped back, muttering words like ‘Nuisances’ and ‘Noisy’. Junhyung was leaning on the trunk of a tree, his head raised to face the glistening stars. Technically, he wasn’t there. He was elsewhere, thinking of life where he wasn’t a werewolf and this war wasn’t coming.

 

Yoseob and Kikwang glanced at them and both pulled the disbelief face.

 

“Hyung!” Both chorused again.

 

“Dongwoon is sleeping!”

 

“Junghyung is not here!”

 

Hyunseung’s vein popped and he’s whole calm demeanor changed. “Be sensible! Stay low! That’s what TOP said. Do you want Hyori umma to be mad at us again?!”

 

“She only likes them because they’re always the goody two shoes!” Yoseob retorted.

 

“Exactly! That’s why we must do our best to redeem ourselves!” Dujun joined in the quarrel.

 

“And you being a whiny boy is not helping us!” Hyunseung added.

 

“You only want to get the extra cookie she made for us!!” Kikwang answered back and a flurry of quarrels between the three ensued.

 

Yoseob, with his stealthy skills has successfully slipped away from the quarrel. Heheh! ers! Yoseob thought and morphed into his furry silver brown oversized wolf and ran away, feeling freeier than a horse.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
 
 Sorry that I can't find an appropriate song for this chapter! It's hard to find one!
I might not be able to update as frequent right now because I'm having my fasting month tomorrow.
I hope you guys understand should I am not able to update that much...
Anyways, Hoped you enjoyed it!
This is Anna, signing out!
 
Macro of the day!: