Bitter but Sweet

~Witches Blood~

 

Hello Everybody!!!

Wow! Over 100,00 views already!

I'm so proud of myself! And I'd like to thank my readers for helping and supporting me!!

Thank you very much and I love you!!! *hugs&kisses*

So! This chapter is a long (good news for you guys who were aching for a long read). Won't spoil you just yet, but there's 2 new groups that I've added. 

The groups might be vague because I'm a new fan of them. I just watched their debut MV last week! How slow am I? Seriously!!

If you guys can guess the new groups, please PM. I want to learn about this new groups I just started to fangirl about! ^_^'''

New subscribers time~!!

sherlocklove

zuhailihazwani

blackespirit

AngellyG

Rephiamarchibeque (Unique Username. I could barely spell it let alone type it!^^;;)

lollitecookie

PrettyAngel

-xpeppermint (I love peppermint too~! *high fives*)

Thank you and SARANGHAEYO!!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kim Jong Kook - Thank you

 

Nobody’s POV

 

The 7 vampires resumed hunting as soon as Suzy was healed from her wounds. Thankfully for her, Junsu was too hyper into healing her to notice how peculiar her injuries were. It looked more of a bite mark then a scratch if one looked into it deeply.

 

Suzy merely thanked her lucky stars and the group decided to hunt together. They worked well, forming strategies to take down a few deers and the group ran into a pride of wildcat. Yunho took charge into ordering the others on how to take down the cats and Jaejoong followed in suit, learning much from his master.

 

Suzy and Taemin didn’t mind being ordered by him. They felt it was like an honor to be ordered by one of the Legendary Vampires. Junsu and Changmin however, contributed little in the process of hunting the pride as a group. Junsu bullied Yoochun into playing with him whereas Changmin lunged and on a cat dry right on the spot. They had little to no sense of respect to the elder vampire and Yunho was threatened into having his vein popped.

 

Taemin chuckled at how funny his masters are, seeing their true colors whilst they are hunting, when he noticed something off about Suzy. She seemed more distant, less organized in taking a prey down. She seemed preoccupied and Taemin cocked his head to one side.

 

“Suzy.” Taemin spoke softly, garnering her attention without being detected by DBSK.

 

Suzy glanced to Taemin, her mind distant slightly before reverting her attention to him. “Yes?” She asked, her voice meek and tired.

 

“Are you alright? You seem distant.” Taemin asked, approaching his once friend.

 

Suzy shook her head, dismissing his statement. “I’m alright.” She lied to him.

 

Taemin wasn’t convinced. “Come on Suzy. I’ve known you for the past 80 years now. You know that I’m always here to listen to your problems. We were friends, after all.”

 

Suzy’s heart jolted slightly. Suddenly frightened, she spoke in an uneven voice. “We are friends now, right?” She asked softly, waiting for his response.

 

Taemin blinked from her statement and looked down to the ground. Can he be friends with her? Forgetting everything that had happened over the past few decades? He didn’t know what they are right now. How could he ever forgive her for breaking his heart? But things are different now. Taemin thought to himself. He has someone else now. Sulli…

 

And so, with a small smile, Taemin answered. “Friends.”

 

~Meanwhile~

 

Yoseob panted as he whizzed past the trees, wanting to return to his brothers, to tell them of his news. But he stopped in his tracks. He can’t possibly tell them about his encounter with the vampire. What will they say? What will Dujun and Hyunseung say? They will surely be against it. He shook his head and quickly morphed back into human, knowing they will hear his thoughts once they are in range. He will only tell Kikwang about this. After all, they are the closest of brothers.

 

Yoseob shivered and phased back into his human form. His silverish brown hair resided into a more smooth layer of skin and he crouched from standing on all fours. He stood up and looked around nervously. He felt most uncomfortable walking . He shook his head and ran quickly to his brother’s hiding spot.

 

“Yoseob! Why are you !?” Kikwang asked the moment he saw his fellow brother in the entrance of the cave. Dujun and Hyunseung approached Yoseob and together, they punched his head hard.

 

“Oww! What was that for?!” Yoseob cried in protest, rubbing his head.

 

“Who gave you permission to phase? Let alone leave the cave?! What if you were caught by a vampire or something! You could have died!” Dujun screamed angrily with Hyunseung nodding his head in agreement.

 

Yoseob winced at the word vampire and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Kikwang blinked at his brother’s actions and smirked. His brother is hiding something for sure.

 

“I’m sorry alright. You guys were quarreling and I can’t handle it. So I took off to clear my head. The moon is pretty tonight.” Yoseob spoke and a blush appeared on his face when he remembered pinning down the vampire. The moonlight was beautiful on her. Kikwang’s eyes widened at Yoseob’s facial expression.

 

Thankfully for Yoseob, Dujun and Hyunseung were too filed up to notice Yoseob’s blush and they merely sighed. They shook their heads and returned to the center of the cave to relax. Yoseob followed towards them in the cave when a pair of shorts were thrown at his face. Yoseob grabbed the shorts from his face and looked at the thrower.

 

Kikwang slumped his arm around his older brother. “Hyunggg~ You have some explaining to do~” He chorused into Yoseob’s ear. Yoseob turned beetroot red and sighed. Together, the pair headed out of the cave to discuss their matters.

 

~A Few Hours later~

 

The morning sun started to appear from the east. It has been a few hours since the hunting group went off and it was about time they are back. Sulli was fast asleep in her bed, the key she found safely in her drawer. Onew was partially asleep, half-dozing, half-staring at the sweet Victoria that was deep in dreamland.

 

Krystal and Minho arrived in the house a few hours after Key returned after changing his mind on hunting. Minho objected fiercely on Key abandoning his hunting trip but softened when Key reasoned softly with him. Krystal merely grunted about Key’s actions but whispered out a ‘Thank you’ to him for taking care of Amber. Key nodded at Krystal’s appreciation and the pair of them went back to Minho’s room. Key then went back next to Amber and dozed off in a chair.

 

Amber started to stir in her sleep. Her stomach growled painfully and she gave out a small grunt. She felt CD stirring from his sleep and instinctively his head. CD meowed in a ‘Good Morning’ way and Amber smiled at her feline friend. Amber started to sit up and she noticed the sleeping Key on the chair next to her bedside.

 

Amber made a small smile at her friend’s position. The way his head hanged low on its own made him look cuter then ever. But it will probably give Key a stiff neck. Amber reached out her hand and patted Key’s cheek softly.

 

“Key. Key, wake up.” Amber spoke softly at the sleeping vampire. Key’s eyes opened slightly and he woke up with a small groan. Key’s eyes started to grow accustomed to the new light and his gaze landed on Amber.

 

“Hey, you’re awake.” He spoke groggily and stretched his back. A few spine bones cracked, making Key more refreshed somehow. Amber winced at the cracking sounds and a thought came to her mind. Key’s grogginess, his back stiff and him sleeping on a chair next to her. Did he somehow actually stayed up all night next to her?

 

“Do you want breakfast?” Key quickly spoke in his groggy voice. Amber flinched inside at his sudden question and deduced that he was trying to change the subject.

 

“Sure. I’ll make scrambled eggs.” Amber spoke and started to get off the bed when Key grabbed hold of her shoulders, making her stay on top of the bed.

 

“What?” Amber asked at Key’s actions.

 

“No. You need to rest. You’ve been up all night building the barriers. I’ll make the food for you so just relax for now.”

 

“But I’ve been sleeping ever since we got back. And plus, look at you! You build the barriers with me and from the looks of your eyes, you haven’t had a drink in like what, 5 days?” Amber shot back and wiggled Key’s arms off of her shoulders. “I’ll make my own food. Don’t push yourself so hard for me.” Amber spoke and she grabbed Key and pulled him onto the bed. Key flopped onto the bed exhaustedly and Amber frowned, suddenly worried for his well-being.

 

In a swift action to not see the blood, Amber wore her glove and using the spike on it, she ripped a line on the base of her wrist and blood trickled down. Key’s eyes widened at her action and opened his mouth to shout at her when Amber shoved her wrist into his mouth. Key couldn’t stop himself after tasting her sweet blood on his tongue.

 

Without hesitating, Key started to on Amber’s wrist, drinking her blood. Amber started to feel fatigue after a few minutes and Key noticed. With mush difficulty, he let go of her wrist. Amber’s hand went limp due to lack of blood in her arm and she grimaced at the sight of it. Amber opened her eyes that were closed the whole time to check if there was any excess blood and sighed when she was greeted with a clean wound.

 

“You shouldn’t have done that. You tasted bitter.” Key spoke jokingly, feeling and looking guilty. Amber rolled her eyes and flexed her arm, trying to get some blood circulating in it. Key noticed the still open wound and opened a drawer. Getting a roll of bandage and an antiseptic cream, he patted the bed next to him, motioning Amber to see next to him.

 

Amber complied and held her wound to him. Key proceeded to rub the cream on her wound and he wrapped the bandage around her hand. “Thank you anyway.” Key spoke whilst doing that. Amber merely kept quiet, scrutinizing him as he bandaged her hand. He was caring to her. She like that very much about him. She liked almost everything about him now. He was caring and sweet to her, carrying her back home after she passed out from building the barriers, watching over her in her sleep and wanting to make her breakfast. Amber's heart thumped and she felt her cheeks grew warm.

 

“You’re welcome.” Amber spoke quickly and got up after Key finished bandaging her. She went to the door of the room and turned to look back at Key, who was already snuggling himself in bed. Key looked up at her expectantly and pulled a sweet smile. “I’ll fix something up for you too.” Amber added and Key nodded. She went off to the kitchen, going to make the food for her and Key.

 

~Meanwhile~ (Gosh, why so many meanwhiles?)

 

Onew was dozing off on his bed when he heard a whistling sort of sound emitting from Victoria’s bag. A sort of light was shining from it too. Victoria stirred in her sleep, disturbed by the annoying sound and Onew quickly got up. He didn’t want anything disturbing Victoria’s sleep.

 

He went over to her bag and inside shined the glowing orb, the one F(x) used a few days ago? It swirled in a purple light and the sound emitted from it, whistling loudly. Onew tapped the glass, hoping it would make it shut up when the fog in the orb lifted, revealing a lady’s face.

 

“Hello?” Onew spoke. The lady’s eyes widened upon seeing Onew, shocked.

 

“Who are you!? What are you doing with the orb?! Are you a warlock?! What did you do to Victoria unnie?!!” The lady shouted and Onew hissed at her to shut up but too late, Victoria woke up. Onew turned to Victoria and she raised her eyebrow, seeing Onew holding her orb.

 

“Onew? What are you doing out of bed?” Victoria spoke softly and approached him.

 

“You’ve got a message.” Onew answered back at her.

 

“YAH! DON’T YOU DARE IGNORE ME YOU WICKED WARLOCK!!!” The lady shouted again and Victoria’s eyes widened.

 

“Sunhwa?!” Victoria gasped and quickly looked over the orb. “Sunhwa! Oh My Gawd, I haven’t seen you in like forever! How are you doing?!” Victoria exclaimed.

 

The lady by the name of Sunhwa giggled. “I’m fine thank you very much. BoA umma told the girls that we will have to get ready and train and whatnot for the whole war thing-“

 

“War? We’re really going into war?!” Onew exclaimed and Sunhwa remembered.

 

“YAH!!! You evil WARLOCK!!! What are you doing with my unnie?!!” Sunhwa exclaimed angrily.

 

Victoria chuckled at how funny her dongsaeng is. “Chill, Airhead. He’s the One.” Victoria spoke in a mellow voice and Sunhwa gasped.

 

“Really? He don’t look like one. Are you sure?”

 

“Positive. Nearly killed me trying to control him.”

 

“Kill you?! He is bad!! You wait, I’ll get over there and kick his for you.”

 

“Uh, HELLO! I’m right here and you guys are talking as though I’m not here! What gives?!” Onew exclaimed angrily. Victoria merely giggled at how funny Onew’s reaction was.

 

~In Another Meanwhile~ (God, I'm the Meanwhile word!!)

 

Jia and Min looked at each other and sighed.

 

“How far are we to run?!” The newly recruited vampires asked as the group ran past the forest.

 

“Don’t be impatient. We’ll get there soon enough.” Min piped at the new vamps.

 

“I wish we can go there faster though. It’s so far.” One of the vamp whined.

 

“Why are you so impatient? You just want to see Taemin hyung.”

 

“That’s right! I haven’t seen him in how many years already!” The young vamp exclaimed and pouted.

 

“I doubt he can remember you, dude.”

 

“Yeah, he’ll probably think you’re some alien from another planet.”

 

“I’m still me! I just grew taller that’s all!” The young vamp cried over his brothers’ statements.

 

“You’re probably as tall as Minho-hyung. Taller the Taemin hyung too.”

 

Min sniggered. “And much taller then Jonghyun oppa.”

 

The group roared at laughter at Min’s statement.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
How'd you guys like it? It was long, I only typed it for 5 days when the Wifi was down. Internet distracts me...
 
Again, I couldn't find the right song.
 
I guess you can assume that Taemin is thankful to have passed loving Suzy as a lover and more as a friend whereas Amber is thankful for having Key next to her?
 
I don't know, you guys make the assumptions...
 
Anyways, tune in next time and comments are always loved!!! ^_^
 
Macro/Picture of the day:
 
 
 
Saw what Minho?
 
Saw how unbeliebly awesome I am? 
 
Hahax lols!
 
Bye byes~ 
 
-Anna