Diary

~Witches Blood~

Hi Guys~! ^_^

As some of you may know, I'm now a Co-Author of a story called 'Diary of a Witch'.

Please help support the fanfic~! It's about Beast and You~! ^_^

Oh, and I'm finally in an apply fanfic!!!! ^_^

But the apply author is having troubles with her story... <:'(

Anyways, new subs~!!! ^_^

Kimmy95

DaTaLiNe

Taellia

LoveeeDrops

yan_onepiece

starmaknae

Ice_girl

BluDimples64

 

Co-Author story~!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/56053/diary-of-a-witch-beast-vampire-you

 

Apply story~!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/56442/the-adventure-of-angels-vampires-and-werewolves-angel-fantasy-infinite-vampire-werewolves-you

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

T-Ara - I go Crazy because of you

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajBqMxEk6MY&feature=related

 

 

 

 

Chapter 14

 

 

 Taemin’s POV

 

 

 

“You careless little devil!! Did you know what you did?!!” Key Umma ranted on me.

 

The rest of the group that was still in the house were already in the living room whereas, Sulli and I are being subjected to questioning on the couch. Sulli bit her lip and was not making any eye contact to her sisters and neither did I.

 

“How could do that? You have let the whole world know that we are Vampires! How could you Tae? I didn’t drop you! Not even once!” Key shouted at me.

 

I scoffed silently. Drop me? What is he, my Mother?

 

Key obviously heard my thought and got more angrier. “Well, maybe I am!! All I know is that you’re not the type to be so careless, Tae! Why in the world did you do that?! To show them your toughness or something?”

 

I glared up to Key’s face, trying my hardest not to think off the incident and the thug who played with Sulli. DAMMIT!

 

Key heard my thought and his face softened a lil bit. He looked at Sulli who was staring at the floor in shame and looked back at me and sighed.

 

“Honestly… Fine! I’ll let you guys off the hook. Go to your rooms. I’ll cook dinner.” Key said.

 

Sulli and I stood up and headed back to our rooms with the rest following Sulli.

 

Krystal gave me glare as she grabbed Sulli to her room. Luna didn’t look at me and Victoria just gave me an apologetic smile.

 

I headed to my room and shut the door angrily. The impact of the door made a loud thud and Key growled angrily from the kitchen.

 

I headed to my bed and buried my face into the pillow. My hand felt a piece of paper and I took it out. The picture was there.

 

A picture of me and Suzy.

 

Suzy was wearing an old-fashioned dress with floral looking hat. I was wearing an old suit and we stood together, smiling and hands together. Suzy and her dimple smile and me, smiling. The picture was taken back in the 19’s. The picture was slightly crumpled with age and creases were seen due to water impact.

 

A tear formed a lil and it rolled down my cheeks. What did I do wrong to her? All I ever did was pour out my heart and soul to her ( not that I have any) and this is how she repay me?

 

By ignoring me for decades? By making me feel as though I didn’t existed in her eyes? I even formed a garden for her! But she took out the last remaining human feeling in me and stabbed it right to the core!

 

And now, after how many years, she dared to come back and act as though nothing happened between us? How could you Suzy?

 

How could you?

 

I stared at the accursed picture and I felt an urge to crush it to million of pieces but I held the urge. I threw the picture to the floor and sobbed, silently but painfully.

 

After all these years, even when I found that I have a new love, I still can’t forget her. My Suzy.

 

“Even when I get on my knees and cry before the world, will you still be there for me? I guess not.” I laughed sarcastically despite my mood.

 

I got up after a while and sat up.

 

Krunch!

 

Hmm? I felt my bag that I accidentally sat on and took out the snacks that I stole. My banana milk was already lost its coldness, but I cold chill it up in a minute. Haha… Chill… I made a jokie.

 

And my eyes diverted to the packet of cookies. Sulli likes cookies. Should I give it to her? It could be an excuse to talk to her. Maybe to apologise. And maybe to confess.

 

I headed to the door with the cookies in my hand but stopped. I can’t say I love her. That’s what I said to Suzy and she gave me a hole in my heart after that! No. I can’t say I love her. I don’t want her to leave me too. I’ve been alone for far too long.

 

Guess I have no choice, huh? I have to continue my cold yet protective act to her, whether she likes or not.

 

I opened the door and headed to Sulli’s room.

 

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door thrice. The door opened and a shiver ran down my spine. Krystal answered the door and gave me the most meanest glare ever! Pfft.. Minho can totally make a meaner one but it still scared me a lil.

 

“What do you want?!” She said harshly.

 

I gulped. “I want to speak to Sulli for a while.” Krystal raised her eyebrow. “If that’s okay for you, that is.” I added quickly.

 

“No. Sulli has better things to do then waste her time on a heartless vamp like you.” She retorted back.

 

Ouch. That hurt a lil.

 

“Im fine, Unnie. Let him in.” I heard Sulli’s weak and croaky voice. Oh GOD! Did I make her cry again? Damn, I hate you Lee Taemin!!

 

“But Sul…” Krystal said, her head turning to Sulli.

 

“I’m fine. You go back to Minho’s room. I’ll be okay.” She reassured her. ‘I’ll be Okay?’ What am I going to do? Kill her? No way! Make her cry again...? Hopefully not.

 

Krystal slid past me before giving me a warning glare. I sighed and entered the room. Sulli was on the bed, cross-legged and there was a dustbin filled with tissues. Damn, she cried a lot.

 

“Hey.” I said. Great. Nice conversation starter, Taemin. Just great…

 

“What is it that you want?” She answered back, softly but harshly.

 

I took a silent breath and approached her bed. I put the cookies next to her.

 

“Here.” I said, making my voice as lifeless as possible.

 

“Cookies?” Sulli said and eyed it hungrily. “When did you buy it?”

 

! Can’t tell her I stole it! She’ll think badly of me!

 

“Umm… Yesterday.” I lied and prayed she would buy it.

 

“Oh… Okay… Thanks anyway…” She whispered, trying to hide the traces of her croaky throat.

 

“Well… That’s that. I’m going now.” I said and headed to the door.

 

“Wait!” She said loudly.

 

I turned quickly. “Yeah?”

 

“That’s it? Just a ‘Hey’, a box of cookies and a goodbye?” She asked.

 

“Well, what else am I suppose to do? Say I’m sorry?!” I yelled unintentionally.

 

Sulli’s face looked hurt. Great… So much for protective act.

 

“Fine. I’m sorry. Sincerely sorry.” I said, making it sound half-hearted. I turned and opened the door.

 

“What is with you, Taemin?” I heard a whisper and I stop on my tracks.

 

I turned to her, my expression suddenly hurt. “I don’t know, Sul. I just don’t know. I go crazy because of you.”

 

I left quickly and headed to my room and shut the door.

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

 

What a Jerk!

 

First her make Sulli confused, Then make her cry and now, he even kicked me out!

 

I seriously can’t stand these vamps! Their heartless and idiots! Especially that Minho! But come to think of it, he has been acting slightly like Taemin. Do these SHINee boys have mood swings? Lols~! Mood Swings….

 

I headed into Minho’s room and giggled.

 

“What are you doing, Joonie?” I asked him and scooped to carry him up. He looked at me and looked at the book he had found under the bed.

 

I put him on the bed and grabbed the book. It felt a lil bit heavy and I turned it to look at the cover. The cover was hard and the words on it was ‘My Diary’. I eyed Joonie and he looked at me at the same time.

 

I smirked. “Let’s see what the bloodsucker wrote~!” I said and lie on my stomach and flipped through the pages. Jun peered next to me, equally interested.

 

Most of the pages were about his life and it was quite boring.

 

“This is so boring.. I expected some excitement…” I huffed and I remembered. How about reading what he think of me when we first met, a few years ago.

 

I turned to 1943, 1st April. Jun meowed, asking me why that specific date.

 

“That’s the day Minho and I first met and the day I tried to kill him…” I spoke and sniffed indignantly.

 

 

1943, 1st April

 

 

 Dear Diary,

 

Today, my bros and I met some witches who we unfortunately come across during our journey to Master Rain’s country.

 

The tall leader of the witches group is named Vic-something. The rest of the witches were anonymous. One was blonde and to my guess, was the second-in-command. A tomboyish witch didn’t seem to care about the situation but the small, timid looking witch cowered behind another.

 

The other witch was (can’t believe I’m saying this!!) beautiful in every way. Her hair reached her waist as they gently swished around by the wind. Her facial features was distinctive and evenly shaped. Her eyes were like stars in the night. Her female body curved slightly and I thought that she might be a figure-skater. That’s the very reason I made an ice-skating rink on top of the roof.

 

I don’t how to say this, Dear Diary, but I think I’m in love with a witch!!! It is the first time I ever felt this way before. Of all the years I’ve been frozen in this 19 year-old body, I’ve found love. But it struck me. We are Enemies. The very downfall to Romeo and Juliet. How can this be? It pained my heart to know we can never be together…

 

Key of course heard my thought and dared me to kiss her. The others pressured me and as they were leaving, I reached out to the witch’s hand and pulled her. She turned and our lips collided. Her warm lips to my frozen ones. It felt like heaven, to have gotten my first kiss to the one I truly loved.

 

The Witch wasn’t happy with that and she unleashed her powers on me. Fires sprang and circled my group and I. I was separated from them by a wall of flames and I looked at the Witch I have fallen in love with. Her rage changed her face, making it menacing and horrible. But it did not concealed the beauty in her. I know, I’m now a love puppy. I gazed at her with pleading eyes, not speaking.

 

She grabbed hold a fire whip and swing it towards me. I thought I was going to die when Jonghyun and Key quickly grabbed me out of the way. We escaped from the enraged witch but I managed to see one last glimpse of her…

 

When Will we meet?

 

 

My heart thumped hard. He likes me? No, LOVES me? Then why is he always mean to me?

 

“Meow?” Jun said, worried.

 

I shook my head. I quickly flipped through the pages to see any explanation why he’s sometimes mean to me.

 

 

2011, 13th May

 

 

Dear Diary,

 

She’s come back to me!!

 

The Witch I have fallen in love with!! After so many years, I can finally see her again! I could sing!! Or rap, whichever you prefer.

 

She hasn’t changed a bit! Everything about her is still beautiful and her lips…

 

Gah! I can’t believe this!! Me! A vicious Vampire falling in love with a Beautiful Witch! What is wrong with me!

 

She and her group came to our territory to make a truce because there is a war coming up between us, Witches and Vampire against Werewolves and Warlocks or Wizards.

 

I was ready to accept their truce but the others will feel suspicious of me and might find out my love for her. So I pulled the mean act to her and trust me, it wasn’t easy. In the end, I had to fight with her.

 

I taunted her so that she won’t know that I love her and in the end, she kicked me in my *gulps* you know where. *shudder* She’s really strong though.

 

After that, we went back home and she went into my room. I got slightly angry that she was lying on my bed and pushed her off and she fell down!! Onto the hard granite like floor. Blood spread around and mentally hit myself for hurting her.

 

I used my powers to heal her wound and instead of a ‘Thank You’ she told me she hates being in I.O.U’s. *sigh* I can never understand girls. Let alone witches.

 

But nevertheless… I… Still… love her…

 

I just hope that she’ll love me in return…

 

 

Right next to that next sentence was a teardrop. Minho cried because of me?

 

I withdraw from the book as though it was a lighted dynamite and stared at it, shock and astonished. Minho loves me. Minho loves me.

 

Jun approached me, worried. “Meowr?”

 

“I’m fine.” I smirked. “Guess that means I have to be friends with him, huh?”

 

Jun shrugged. I smirked again. “You’re lucky, you know, Joonie… You don’t have a girl and that means you won’t be stuck in situation like this.”

 

Jun shrugged again and he turned to the door.

 

“Dinner’s READY!!!!” Key shouted from the kitchen. Hmm. He cook fasts.

 

“Come on. Let’s go before all the food is taken from your bros.” I muttered to Jun as I took the Diary and hid it under the bed.

 

Jun meowed again, asking me to move faster. “Okay. Okay. I’m coming.” I said and we headed to the dining room.