Characters 2

~Witches Blood~

 

Yo people!!

So this is what I’m talking about!!

A second character introduction!

I know you’ll be pissed at this but trust me,

One day, you’ll thank me for doing this.

Mainly cuz it’ll be hard to remember every single power a vamp has, right?

Anyway, here’s the intros!

Don’t mind about the DBSK part.

I just put it up there cuz they’re going to be introduced soon in say, 3-4 chapters later?

But I’m not giving out that much spoiler!! >:P

Hahax~

I'm kinda nervous cuz there's just one more subscriber left to the dance thingy...

Anyway, Here’s the intro!!

 

Character Introductions 2~!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

MBLAQ : Werecats

 

 

Seungho/Sho

 

Human Form:

 

 

Cat Form:

 

Werecat Form:

 

Strengths: Leadership and Intellect

 

Weakness: Being Vulnerable

 

Info: Leader of MBLAQ and Guardian to Victoria. He loves his brothers and Victoria dearly and will not stand anyone getting hurt under HIS watch!!

 

Bunghee/GO

 

Human Form:

 

Cat form:

 

Werecat form:

 

 

Strengths: Intellect

 

Weakness: He’s not that strong but he strategizes his attacks so he’s equally advantaged as his brothers.

 

Info: Second-in-command and is sometimes the ‘mom’ of the group. Worries for Luna and is slightly wary for Jonghyun (Who wouldn’t be? Jjong’s a ert!! >.<)

 

Changseon/Lee Jun/Jun

 

Human Form:

 

Cat Form:

 

Werecat Form:

 

 

Strengths: Strongest in the group

 

Weakness: Temper and is short-minded. Not that smart.

 

Info: Just like his Mistress (Krystal), he’s easy to explode and have emotional outburst. He LOVES fighting and hates frogs (*cough*Minho*cough*)

 

Sanghyun/Chundung/CD

 

Human Form:

 

Cat Form:

 

 

Werecat form:

 

 

Strengths: Able to withstand any injury given to him.

 

Weakness: Not that smart but smarter then Joon!

 

Info: He’s usually the quiet type and doesn’t speak out loud. He’s bond with his Mistress is greater then his brothers mainly because Amber and Chundung sees each other as brother and sister. You can NEVER break them apart.

 

 

Chulyong/Mir

 

Human Form:

 

Cat Form:

 

Werecat Form:

 

 

Strengths: Fastest in the group

 

Weakness: Quite weak.

 

Info: He’s the maknae of the group and idolizes his Mistress. He and Joon are BBFs (Best Brothers Forever). He’s the smallest in the group but he makes it up by being fast and agile.

 

Big Bang: Werewolves

 

 

Jiyoung/G-Dragon/GD

 

Human Form:


 

 

Werewolf form:

 

Strengths: Leader and strong

 

Weakness: He’s careless

 

Info: He’s the leader of his group but pushes all the responsibility to TOP. He’s the carefree sort of guy but will turn serious when needed to.

 

Seunghyun/TOP

 

Human Form:

 

Werewolf Form:

 

Strengths: Strongest

 

Weakness: Not that smart

 

Info: Second-in-command of the group and usually acts more of a leader then GD. Secretly, he wishes to be the leader of Big Bang but he does not have an Alpha blood in him. He has a short temper.

 

 

Youngbae/Taeyang

 

Human Form:

 

Werewolf Form:

 

Strengths: Able to withstand any pain given to him.

 

Weakness: He’s not that smart.

 

Info: He and GD are always playing around and pranking each other most of the time. He likes fighting and has a short temper.

 

Daesung

 

Human Form:

 

Werewolf Form:

 

 

Strengths: Smartest

 

Weakness: Not that strong.

 

Info: He doesn’t like violence and actually doesn’t support anyone in the war. He’s loyal to people who proved that they are caring towards other people despite being enemies or anything. He doesn’t talk much.

 

Seunghyun/Seungri

 

Human Form:

 

Werewolf Form:

 

 

Strengths: Strongest when angered

 

Weakness: Not that fast

 

Info: Youngest of the group and young werewolves tend to explode easily. He likes Banana flavored ice cream.

 

 

Miss A: Vampires

 

 

Wang Fei Fei/Fei

 

 

Ability: NIL but she has this aura that lets everyone know that they can trust her.

 

Strengths: Strongest in the group.

 

Weakness: Feelings

 

Info: Leader of Miss A. She has close ties to Master Rain and gives absolute trust to everyone she met.

 

 

Meng Jia/Jia

 

 

Ability: Shape-shifter

 

Strengths: Intellect

 

Weakness: Tends to be too commanding.

 

Info: Second-in-command. She hates witches but warms up to them afterwards.

 

 

Lee Minyoung/Min

 

 

Ability: She knows when she’s being lied to.

 

Strengths: Second-Strongest in her group

 

Weakness: She tends to be wary of people.

 

Info: Most Bubbly in her group and is known to be friends to everyone she has met. She and Jonghyun are best buds.

 

 

Bae Suji/Suzy

 

 

Ability: NIL but she is loving to the people she hangs around with.

 

Strengths: Fast and Agile

 

Weakness: Quite vulnerable when fighting an enemy she actually likes (hint hint)

 

Info: She and Taemin used to be best friends and she cares for him dearly. She feels confused when Taemin confessed and tried to drop hints that she just wants to be friends with Taemin and nothing more. Her excuse was that Taemin’s not the ‘One’ for her. She hates Sulli because she thinks that Sulli’s not worthy of Taemin but warms up to her soon.

 

 

Dong Bang Shin Ki: The Legendary Vampires

 

 

Jung Yunho/Yunho/U-Know

 

 

Ability: Able to Manipulate Shadows and Light

 

Strengths: Strongest Vampire ALIVE!

 

Weakness: Classified

 

Info: Leader of the Dong Bang Shin Ki. He’s extremely confident and his pride sometimes gets the better of him. He is close to Jaejoong, who is his second-in-command, Subordinate and best friend.

 

Kim Jaejoong/Jaejoong/Hero

 

 

Ability: Able to attract and Repel people. (Classified as a Magnet)

 

Strengths: Second-Strongest

 

Weakness: Classified

 

Info: He’s the mother of his group (nags, dresses, take cares etc etc). He’s the second-in-command and is the subordinate of Yunho. He constantly tries to surpass Yunho but that day has yet to come. He cares for s dearly.

 

Park Yoochun/Yoochun/Micky

 

 

Ability: He is telekinetic and knows when he is being lied to. (Same as Min’s but a lot more accurate.)

 

Strengths: Smartest in his group.

 

Weakness: Classified.

 

Info: He’s the quietest among the group and s states him as the glue that ‘sticks them together’. He’s closest to Junsu, who ironically is the loudest in the group. He’s smart and strategizes every attack.

 

Kim Junsu/Junsu/Xiah

 

 

Ability: Able to give Physical pain and heals any kind of injury. (Same like Minho’s except that Junsu give ACTUAL pain instead of mentally and his healing powers is more efficient.)

 

Strengths: Is able to withstand any attack given to him.

 

Weakness: Classified

 

Info: Second youngest in the group and is closest to Yoochun. He’s a playboy and hates to be serious. He plays around and flirts with mortals but does not have to guts of asking any one of them out. He and Yoochun are closest to each other and both of them think each other as actual brothers.

 

Shim Changmin/Changmin/Max

 

 

Ability: Able to manipulate the four elements but is trying to master electricity.

 

Strengths: Fastest vampire

 

Weakness: Classified

 

Info: He’s the youngest of the lot but is by far the most matured and calmest when in a tight situation. He’s loyal to his brothers and worry for all of them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Next chapter would be a Chapter

Just wanted you guys to know~! ^w^

Fighting!!

Any questions you wanna ask me, 

just ask at the comment~!! ^_^