The Confrontation

~Witches Blood~

Yo guys~! Hahax~! Two chapters in two days~! Woohoox! I'm on the roll! Okay, this chapter and the next could be a doozy so please bear with me! Shout outs to new subscribers~!

nisyaz 

secretmaknae101

madeleine

 

 

Thanks and SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Chapter 3

 

 

Taemin’s POV

 

RING~!!!!

 

The recess bell gone and the five of us headed to the canteen quickly.

 

Ugh! Why is the witches here? Their smell is so annoying! Peppermint. My least favorite smell.

 

Key smirked. “You’re lying Tae. You like Peppermint.”

 

“Well Not anymore! Especially because of them.” I nodded my head to the direction of the witches that was in front of us. They too were walking as a group and heading to the canteen.

 

“Well this stinks! If only they were human. Then I could-“ Jonghyun started.

 

“Then you could flirt with them?” Onew said and chuckled. I shook my head as we entered the canteen and took some trays.

 

“It would be nice if we weren’t sworn enemies. I hate violence.” Onew pouted as he placed an apple onto the tray and headed to our ‘spot’. The rest of us followed him after taking our own apple. Except me. I took a carton of banana milk and an apple.

 

“You know the history hyung. They killed him. That’s unforgivable.” Minho said grimly and took a bite from the apple.

 

I sipped my banana milk and Key scoffed.

 

“What did you hear?” I asked him. He must have heard one of the witches thought by the looks of his face.
 

“The one that looked like a boy said that I’m naïve and careless.” Key said and frowned. The rest of us searched for them and found them sitting in the opposite side of the canteen.

 

“Why’s that?” Onew asked. He seems rather interested in the witches.

 

“I dunno. Must be something bogus. I know I’m not naïve or careless.” Key snapped angrily.

 

Minho shook his head. “You are naïve and careless, Key.” He added silently.

 

Key gasped in anger. “What prove do you have Minho?”

 

“One, You let them know that you could read minds. Two, you showed that you’re sensitive and three, you ARE careless.” Minho pointed them out using his fingers.

 

Key bared his fangs and his pupils turned red. Minho did exactly the same and they had a hissing contest.

 

“Stop it guys. People will think we’re weird!” Onew cried out, finishing his apple.

 

I nodded my head in agreement. “I don’t like it when people think we’re weird so break it up.”

 

Immediately, Minho and Key stopped after hearing my sentence. I sighed but was slightly happy.

 

Being the youngest might have some of its advantages. Minho and Key worry for me so much that they would do anything for me. Of course, I don’t like being pampered and tried my best to be manly and independent.

 

We finished our meal quickly and headed to the bathroom. The each of us took a cubicle and vomited out the apples that we’ve eaten.

 

Being Vampires, we couldn’t digest the food. I took a cubicle and stared into the toilet bowl. I didn’t like vomiting out the food I’ve eaten.

 

I pretended to vomit the apple and banana milk out and flushed the toilet. I smiled happily and went out of the cubicle. Only Key knows that I didn’t vomit out the food because of his mind reading thing.

 

My brothers and I are much more special then other vampires. Special in that we could digest our food and all of us has more then one power except for Jonghyun but he’s still strong. Minho being able to give pain and seal pain, Onew being able to read the future and manipulate people, Key being able to read minds and create illusions and me, being able to manipulate both plants and animals.

 

Its extremely rare for a vampire to have powers and that’s why my brothers are special. And another extremely weird thing. We can actually sleep! Well, for 30 minutes that is so mostly we skip our sleeping time and sleep during school. And my brothers and I drink animal blood instead of human blood. Well that’s mostly my doing because I don’t like killing people. My brothers agreed with me because we find human blood somewhat repulsive.

 

We went out and headed to our next lesson which is Maths and unfortunately, the witches also had the same lesson.

 

“Aww man!” I spoke softly as we sat at the back of the class. The peppermint smell spread thru the room as the witches took their seat in front of us.

 

I took out my books and tried to not look up. The witch in front of me had long flowing hair and her smell was slightly different then her sisters. Well, her sisters too had different smells but all of them has the peppermint

 

I breathe in silently and to my dismay, couldn’t help smiling. The witch in front of me had the smell of peppermint and bananas. My two favorite smells! DAMN!!

 

I cursed slightly and the witch body’s started to shake slightly. Hmm. She’s afraid of us.

 

Feeling amused, I leaned forward slightly and whistled silently. The witch started to shake like a jelly in an earthquake. The witch beside her glared at me but did not do anything. Good.

 

Wanting to freak her out more, I whistled out loudly and the wind coming out of my mouth hit her ear.

 

She clamped her hands on both of her ears. “S-Stop! Ple-ease!” She whimpered silently.

 

I seized my whistling when I felt a sharp and strong wind hit my face.

 

“Fine. Since you said please.” I smirked and sat  back properly. I felt my cheek and gasped silently. My cheek was bleeding slightly! It was cut!

 

I guessed that the wind that hit me caused my cheek to bleed. I wiped it off and smiled.

 

Key shifted uncomfortably when he saw my cheek but I shrugged. Minho, who was sitting next to Key, gave me a worrying face. I shrugged at both of them and looked at the board.

 

“Serves you right!” Jonghyun whispered to me. I smirked.

 

“It was fun.” I said and the witch in front of Jonghyun started to shake angrily. Jonghyun scoffed silently and nodded to the witch in front of him.

 

“As if she can do anything.” Jonghyun whispered to me.

 

“Watch your mouth bloodsucker! You’re lucky there’s people around here.” The witch cursed under her breath and the witch in front of me patted her back to soothe her down.

 

Onew, who was watching silently and the witch in front of him sighed. Onew smirked and returned his gaze to the board.

 

I sighed. I looked at the clock and sighed again. Despite living in this City for some time, the school still ticks me off. The school here ends at 6pm! No wonder the students here are slightly smarter compared to other schools. They're cooped up in this school from 8AM to 6PM!

 

And despite being immortal, I'm still impatient for the school to end!

 

~-~-~-~-~-~

 

RING~!!!

 

The school ended and the five of us headed to the forest. The sun had already sunken down and the moon was full.

 

“Are they following?” Onew asked, not looking back.

 

Minho turned to look. “Yeah.”

 

Onew nodded and we ran up to the hills. The climb was rather difficult for a human but for a vampire, it was a piece of cake.

 

I turned to see if the witches were exhausted but my smile faded away. They seem to be coping fine with climbing all of this.

 

Finally, we reached to a meadow and the five of us stationed in front of them.

 

The witches stood and we gazed into each others eyes. Moonlight shining towards the ground. 

 

“Speak, witch. What brings you here.” Onew said, his tone serious.

 

The leader by the looks of it spoke. “It’s a custom for us witches to introduce each others first, vampire. Or are you not accustomed to that?”

 

Onew nodded foolishly. “Let us introduce ourselves then. I believe we did not greet each other in our last encounter. My name is Onew, leader of this group.” He said and bowed.

 

“My name is Minho, Second-in-command. I believe I made a bad impression to you on our last encounter and I apologize.” Minho said formally and bowed his head slightly. I sniggered as I remembered how we dared him to kiss the witch on our last meeting. It was pure gold. The witch blew her top off and Minho was almost burnt alive if it weren’t for Jonghyun and Key to save him.

 

The witch scoffed and glared at him. I saw Minho looking very angry. He didn’t like being treated that way. What a pampered vampire.

 

“Hello. My name is Jonghyun. Quite a pleasure to see you.” Jonghyun lied and the witch he sat behind during Maths lesson scoffed at him.

 

“My name is Key. Uh.. Nice to meet you?” Key said difficultly.

 

“Taemin.” I said curtly.

 

“My name is Victoria. I’m the leader of this group.” Victoria said and bowed her head curtly.

 

“Amber.” The short haired witch said. Funny. Almost mistaken her as a boy.

 

“Luna. Second-in-command.” The witch that cursed said.

 

“Krystal. Youngest.” The witch with the smell of Peppermint and Blue berry said.

 

“Su-Sulli.” The witch that I scared stuttered and bowed. “I’m sorry for hurting you, sir.” She said to me.

 

I blinked. Woah! Why is this witch saying sorry to me? I expected her to be angry or at the very least glare at me! My heart hurt slightly, and I gulped in my saliva. Damn, this witch is making me feel guilty!

 

“N-No problem.” I muttered. She beamed slightly, probably feeling happy that her apology was accepted. What’s wrong with her! Why the hell is she making feel guilty and sad! I DON’T LIKE IT!

 

“Now will you tell us why you’re here?” Onew asked politely.

 

“Oh, yes. Well, my group and I is to make a truce with you.” Victoria said formally.

 

“A truce? Why in the world would you think that?” Jonghyun asked sharply.

 

“You break our territory just to make a truce? Are you absurd?” Key asked, slightly frowning.

 

“It’s not like we want to truce with you guys anyway. We’re ordered to, you leech.” Amber snapped and Key hissed and crouch to attack. Minho held his shoulder to restrain him.

 

“We need to truce with you vampires.” Sulli said timidly.

 

Luna nodded half-heartedly. “We witches fear that there would be a war.”

 

“A war? Between whom?” Onew asked, being polite.

 

“Between us witches and vampires against the warlocks and werewolves. Our elders had predicted that the warlocks and werewolves are going to join forces to take over the earth.” Victoria explained.

 

“And to prevent that from happening, we need your help. And you may need ours.” Sulli said, gaining confidence slightly.

 

Jonghyun scoffed. “What if your prediction is false? Witches can’t always be right, right?”

 

“Wrong. This vision is around 80% true. Our el-“ Luna started defensibly.

 

“What about the 20%? There is still a chance that this is false and you’re just doing this to make us fall into a trap!” Jonghyun said.

 

“Please, reconsider. Would you risk the lives of innocent people because of this?” Victoria said, slightly pleading.

 

“Even if it is real, we can take care of ourselves.” Minho snapped.

 

The witches looked at each other, deciding.

 

“Is that all you have got to tell us?” Key asked, slightly impatient.

 

“Yes, that is all.” Victoria said sadly and Krytsal glared at us.

 

“Right then, if you have finished your business in our territory, we would like it if you would leave.” Minho said.

 

“Unfortunately, we cannot do that.” Sulli said silently. The four of us excluding Onew, hissed.

 

“Why not?!” Key snarled angrily.

 

The witches could feel the sudden tension and they got more wary.

 

“Because, we cannot go back home unless you agree to our truce.” Luna said. Jonghyun glared at her.

 

“We are NOT going to accept you truce. Now get out of our land!” Minho screeched angrily. I hissed in agreement and Sulli shuddered silently.

 

“Minho wai-“ Onew started trying to calm the atmosphere down but received a loud hiss from all of us. Onew stayed silent. Gosh, and he is supposedly the leader?

 

I scoffed angrily and redirected my attention to them. The witches are now in attacking stances.

 

“We fear that if we leave this place, the enemies will attack you.” Victoria said, clutching her necklace.

 

“Right now, you are the enemies.” I said back.

 

“Please understand. The werewolves have gotten stronger. You will need our help and we would need yours. Please reconsider.” Sulli pleaded, as she clutched her bracelet.

 

“We will ask you again. Leave. Our. Land.” Minho warned.

 

“No.” Luna said as she touched on of her earrings.

 

“Then this will be your graveyard.” Jonghyun said and the five of us charged towards them.

 

SERUBUKI!” The witches shouted out and the five of us stopped as the witches glowed.

 

Victoria’s necklace glowed and it transformed into chains and wrapped around her right arm.

 

Luna’s earring glowed and transformed to two daggers.

 

Amber’s glove glowed and it changed from being tattered to spiky.
 

Krystal’s belt changed to a whip and she whipped the ground menacingly.

 

Sulli’s bracelet changed to two fans and they all crouch to attack.

 

We stared at them bewildered. We never knew that they were able to summon weapons.

 

“Don’t you know? We’re gifted witches.” Krystal taunted us.

 

“We are different then any other witch you’ve encountered. We’re elemental witches.” Luna added.

 

“That doesn’t change the fact that we are going to beat you guys.” Key said defensively.

 

“Onew, you take Victoria. Jonghyun, you take Luna. Key, Amber and Taemin to Sulli. I’ll take care of Miss attitude.” Minho splitted us up.

 

“Right.” We echoed and lunged at the same time the witches ran forward.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Ooh! Cliffhangers~!!!!

How will they fight?

Who will win? 

Who will stop the fight? (Seriously, who will stop the fight? I'm confused!)

Hahax~! 

Gotta wait for the Next Chapter!!

SERUBUKI!

(Author's Hair clip turns to twin Katanas)

Time to kill some vampires!

LOL!!! ^_^

 

 

 

Extra!!!

 

 

The smell of each individual!

Victoria: Green Grapes and Peppermint.

Luna: Starfruit and Peppermint.

Amber: Strawberry and Peppermint.

Krystal: Blue berry and Peppermint.

Sulli: Banana and Peppermint.