Skating

~Witches Blood~

Hi guys!! Sorry if I wasted your time at the previous so called 'Chapter'. I was just thinking of making another fanfic so I wanted your opinion~ Sorry!!

Shout outs to new subscribers~! ^_^

Taemeey

Hani_ah

XDTracyXD 

G-Taemin

FlaminCharismaGurl91

craze_

sweet_lollipop

SHiN_MiNt

akirakira914

aileen97

Starz711

WARNING! THe following chapter may have a lot of KeyBer.

And if any of you are wondering, I'll posting up links of MVs and songs that matched the moods of the chapter~! ^_^

 

Saranghaeyo~!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

5Dolls - Like this or Like That

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDnsZG-iZ8o

 

 

 

Chapter 12

 

 

 Krystal’s POV

 

 

I woke up in Victoria’s room with the others. My sisters decided to crash in Vic’s room just in case she’s hurt. I stretched and creeped out of the room.

 

I walked casually around the house and am quite surprised. The leech’s house is really big! There’s a greenhouse, an indoor pool and a library! How fricking long had they been in this town?

 

I wandered around. I’m usually the first one to wake up. I went up to the roof to see the whole town and gasped!

 

“An ice skating rink on the roof?” I squealed. I gawked at the skating rink and quickly searched for any skating shoes. The shoes were set neatly at the side and I quickly searched for one that is near my size.

 

I found one but it was quite loose. “Who cares? At least I get to skate~!” I giggled and tried out the ice on the rink. It was newly polished and I sighed happily.

 

“The leeches won’t mind if I skated right?” I asked myself as I skated to the middle. I thought of a routine and my legs starting swishing back on forth. I’ve been skating ever since I was in my 90’s. Gosh I’ve been really old. Apart from me, Sulli and Amber were also the skaters in the group. Vic unnie and Luna unnie are more into gymnastics…

 

I tried the four spin jump but fell down quite hard on my . “Oww.” I whispered to myself and dusted my bum.

 

“I thought I had it by now!” I scoffed to myself.

 

“Well at least you tried.” I heard a voice came and I turned. My heart fluttered and I quickly scoffed to mask the sound. Why did my heart thumped when he came?

 

“Yo, leech. Hope you don’t mind me skating.” I said and skated towards him.

 

Minho shrugged. “I don’t mind. I don’t use this rink that much anymore.”

 

“You know how to skate?” I asked, kinda impressed. Minho shrugged again.

 

“More or less. I guess I’m the athlete.” He said and wore the skating shoes. He got on the ice and his balance failed him slightly. His legs wiggled slightly but he got his balance.

 

He skated to the middle, gained speed and did the four spin jump.

 

I scoffed. “Show off.” I muttered and he smiled.

 

“I can teach you if you want.” He suggested and skated towards me. I crossed my arms and pretended to thought about it.

 

“Uh… Nope. I rather teach myself.” I answered coldly and skated to the middle. I gained speed and attempted the four spin jump.

 

I jumped and twirled and landed on one foot but my balance failed me. I felt my body falling but someone held me up.

 

“Whoopsy daisy.” Minho chuckled and my breath held. I wiggled myself free from his grasp and turned to him.

 

“Thanks. Now I’m under more I.O.Us.” I said sarcastically. Minho’s face fell slightly but he just smiled.

 

“Your welcome. Considering my offer yet?” He asked me again.

 

“No. I rather be independent. Besides, I don’t want to have another I.O.U.” I grumbled and headed to the middle.

 

I did my usual routine and ignored the leech standing in the middle of the rink.

 

(Just imagine Krystal instead of Kim Yuna. I dunno any other figure skaters so I guess this will have to do… And the spins Yuna did aren’t the four spin jump. She did the Axel jumps.)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPgXc0suJ4

 

I ended and panted softly.

 

Minho applauded me and smiled. “That was kinda graceful.” He answered, smiling.

 

“Yeah, well, it still needs improvement.” I grumbled. I glanced at the east. The sun is rising quickly and rays shone to Minho.

 

I glanced quickly to him and gasped silently. Minho’s exposed skin was glittering as though there were diamonds on him.

 

Minho spotted my gaze and chuckled. “Stop staring. You’re making me uneasy.” He said cheerfully. His attitude is different from yesterday. He hates me but now, he’s smiling and even suggesting to teach me skating. What’s wrong with him? Does he has an attitude disorder?

 

I shook my head. “I think we should go now. The others should be awake by now.” I muttered and headed to take off the shoes.

 

The both of us headed down to the living room and saw that everyone was there. Victoria was laid on the couch, looking quite tired.

 

“Unnie? Are you okay? You still look tired.” I said and fleeted to her side.

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

“I’m fine. Don’t worry for me.” Victoria said and chuckled.

 

“I think we should ditch school, just for today.” I suggested, hoping to not see anymore obsessed girls. Key heard my thought and smiled. I gave him a glare and he mehronged me.

 

“No! I’m fine! We have to attend school to avoid suspicion.” Victoria said.

 

“Agree.” Onew said.

 

“Aww come on!!” I whined. Krystal nodded, supporting me.

 

“No buts! All of us are going whether you like it or not!” Luna said. Krystal and I hanged our head. Why?! I don’t wanna go to school where all the girls are gaga over SHINee! AGH!

 

Key stifled a laugh and shook his head at my thought.

 

Me: SHUT UP!!!

 

Key mehronged me again and my heart thumped. I frowned. Why did my heart reacted like that?

 

“Okay. But we should bring our cats along.” Luna said suddenly.

 

“Wait. Why? People will think we’re weird.” Krystal said.

 

“I dunno. I had a chat with Lady Yuri via crystal ball when you guys were asleep and they said that we should be ready. The werewolves and warlocks might attack us and they said that we should bring along our cats.” Luna said and shrugged.

 

“I don’t mind~! Mir always wanted to see a school.” Sulli piped happily and I saw Taemin’s mouth twitch to a smile.

 

Onew glanced at the clock. “I think it’s time to go to school now.”

 

“Wait! I haven’t done homework yet!” Sulli whined. Taemin chuckled and Sulli blushed.

 

“You can do it later. Plus, you know most of the answers.” Krystal reassured her and I huffed.

 

“I’ll get the cats.” I muttered and headed to the rooms.

 

“I’ll go with you!” Key piped suddenly. I gave him the Dude-what-is-your-problem? glare.

 

Key shrugged but followed me anyway.

 

I entered all of my sister’s rooms and said, feeling awkward as I did.

 

“You guys are coming to our school today.” I said to them and Key chuckled.

 

“You look weird talking to a bunch of cats.” Key answered and CD and Jun hissed at him. “Touchy Touchy.” Key muttered again.

 

They followed us out and we made our way to school.

 

“Hey, where’s MissA?” I asked, suddenly realizing that they weren’t in the house.

 

Key looked shock as well. “Yeah. They weren’t here and they should have come back by now...”

 

Onew shrugged. “They’ll come soon, I suppose.” Onew answered.

 

When we reached the school gates, everyone was staring at the cats that were following my sisters and me.

 

“How weird can they get?”

 

“First, SHINee. Now cats? What is wrong with them?”

 

“Freaks. Especially the tomboy.”

 

I glared at the girl and realized it was the same girl that glared at me because of Key. I gave her the say-that-to-my-face look and I saw her shuddering. I smirked. Good.

 

Key rolled his eyes at me and frowned at him.

 

We went to our class and headed to our seats.

 

“Umm… F(x)?” The teacher called out.

 

“Yes?” Luna said.

 

“Why did you bring cats to class?” The teacher asked.

 

“You mean we can’t?” Sulli said innocently, giving him the puppy eyes and the teacher grew uneasy.

 

“No. I mean if there is a reason why you brought your pets here. They might cause some inconveniences.” The teacher continued.

 

“We can’t leave them at home. They get lonely and they won’t cause trouble. I promise you that.” I said confidently.

 

The teacher sighed, defeated. “Alright then, but make sure they won’t disrupt the class.” He said.

 

“Yes Sir.” The five of us piped.

 

“Be quiet, kay CD?” I whispered to him and he sighed but nodded at me. I smiled and his head. He purred and jumped to my lap and slept on it.

 

Key chuckled and I kicked his chair.

 

Me: Mind your own business!

 

Key turned back and mehrong-ed me again. I rolled my eyes and doodled on my textbook.

 

The class was so boring! I knew all the formulas and since I was the smartest, I didn’t really have to pay attention. All the while thru the class, I was CD’s head as he slept. I smiled. I’m glad I have CD. He made me overcome my fear of cats in a long time ever since the incident…

 

Key frowned at this and I scoffed silently.

 

Me: Don’t you dare burrow into my mind to find the incident! You promised you won’t do it so keep to that promise!

 

Key sighed and nodded.

 

I smiled. Good. I made some deals with Key when we were alone. I forced him to promise not to hear me and my sister’s thoughts unless it’s absolutely necessary. He broke some of the promises but he has a limit and I’m thankful for that.

 

Key chuckled suddenly and I frowned.

 

Me: What?

 

“The girl is thinking some pretty ugly things about you.” Key muttered, low enough for me to hear. I smirked and flashed a glare at the girl. She looked surprised but returned my glare and quickly look away.

 

Me: What a coward.

 

Key chuckled in agreement and smiled at me. I returned it smugly and CD meowed slightly.

 

“What’s wrong baby?” I asked him, worried.

 

“Meow…” He answered and yawned. He’s probably asking me to keep quiet and I smiled.

 

“Okay.” I answered him and his head.

 

“Amber! Please pay attention!” The teacher spoke to me and everyone looked at me. The girl was smirking at me.

 

“Sorry teacher but I already know all the formulas. I rather do my own business then listening about the same formula all over and over again.” I said boldly and the teacher looked shock. Probably because this is the first time he ever was spoken back to.

 

“Well then, if you know all the formulas, how about you recite them.” He said smugly and folded his arms.

 

I smirked. I carried CD, who was already awake, to the floor. I stood up and recited the formulas. Even the ones that weren’t thought in this school.

 

My sisters smirked and Key chuckled at how stupid the students looked. They were gawking at me and the teacher had his eyes wider then a goldfish.

 

“Done. Now may I continue with my business?” I said, knowing that I have won the battle.

 

All the students turn their heads to the teacher for an answer. “Uh… Well… Yes you can.” The teacher said, defeated again. He seriously needs to build up his self-esteem.

 

“May I ask, Amber?” The teacher suddenly.

 

I sat down and CD quickly returned to my lap. “Yes?” I answered.

 

“Were your sisters in the express stream in your previous school?” He asked.

 

“Uh…” I muttered and looked over to my sister for an answer. We’ve never been to a school. We’ve been alive for over 200 years so most of our studies came from long years in the library.

 

“We were homeschooled teacher.” Victoria said, her eyes not blinking.

 

“Home schooled! Well! That is a surprise! May I ask, were your parents rich?” He asked again, suddenly interested. The students in the class were also interested. The girl that glared at me had open and her eyes were furrowed. Jealous much?

 

“Our father is dead but our mother is alive. You can say that we are rich. Our house has an enormous library so we were buried in them most of our time.” Luna said and Krystal flipped her hair.

 

Me: Ugh! Stop being a stuck up can you Krys?

 

Krystal: Why not? I like making the humans feel inferior.

 

Sulli: But it makes you look snobbish…

 

Krystal: I don’t care what they think, Sul. I just like messing with humans. Their reactions are really amusing to watch.

 

I sighed and shook my head.

 

“What did your mother do?” The teacher asked again. Wow, this teacher is seriously interested with our lives.

 

“He’s just trying to find if he can have some of your money by wooing you guys. It’s pathetic really.” Key muttered after hearing my thought.

 

“Wooing us? How desperate is this dude? We’re older then him!” I whispered back.

 

“True that.” Jonghyun whispered to me and Luna rolled her eyes. Jonghyun smiled at Luna and she stick out her tongue at him.

 

“I rather not answer that question, Sir. Our personal life is quite private.” Victoria answered the teacher.

 

“Oh right, right. Of course. Sorry, I did not mean to pry.” He said and continued the lesson.

 

 

IN THE VAMPIRE’S MANSION

 

 

No one’s POV

 

 

Sir Rain was pacing up and down his courtroom, thinking about the situation. Onew has awakened the Heilige Potentia. If this continues, he will lose all his sanity.

 

“Master!” MissA echoed as they entered the room and bowed to their Master.

 

“Why are you Careless!!” He growled at them.

 

“Forgive us father. We have done you wrong.” They echoed again.

 

“Because of your carelessness, Onew has unleashed the Heilige Potentia, the ‘Controller’! Do you know what that would do him?!” He shrieked again.

 

“We know, Master. Please forgive us.” Fei answered.

 

“Forgive us.” MissA echoed again. Rain sighed angrily and his tension lessened.

 

“The witches had informed that this would happen. But I never knew that it would happen so early.” Rain muttered to himself.

 

“They knew the Heilige Potentia will unleash itself?” Suzy spoke, angry.

 

Rain nodded. ”They knew but did not know it would happen so early. I don’t blame them for not knowing. To predict on a vampire is challenging.” Rain trailed off.

 

He turned to them. “You are to recruit every vampire coven, nomad in this area. Call for 4minute and the Vampires from the East.”

 

“WHAT!!” MissA shouted.

 

“Call The Rising Gods of the East?” Jia said.

 

“Them?!” Suzy echoed.

 

“Yes, Them! Tell them, that the prophecy is revealing itself.” Master Rain said.

 

“Yes Master.” MissA echoed and they ran off to recruit.

 

Rain sat on his fancy chair and thought.

 

To call for DBSK. I must be getting old. They’ll probably laugh because of me asking for their help.

 

 

BACK AT SCHOOL

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

RRRINGG~~!!!!!

 

The class ended and it was study break.

 

My sisters and SHINee headed to the canteen.

 

“Great. Now they’re eating with them.”

 

“Why can’t I sit with them?”

 

“That better not touch my Key!”

 

I glanced to the girl and she glared and looked away.

 

My sisters and I took our trays and headed to the vamp’s table.

 

“What’s her name anyway?” Krystal asked me.

 

“Why you ask?” I said and took a bite of my sandwich.

 

“Been hearing her cussing over you for the past few days.” Krystal answered me looking skeptical.

 

“Her name’s Mina. She’s the bullies here. Wish she stop fantasizing over me. Her thoughts are reaaally disturbing.” Key answered and took a bite of an apple.

 

“You can eat?” I blurted out.

 

“Actually no. We can’t eat. We have to vomit all this out later on.” Onew answered, but I could sense him lying.

 

“Don’t lie. All of you guys know that we could digest our food.” Key said.

 

“We can eat? Finally, I can stop pretending to vomit the food out.” Jonghyun said and started gobbling on the apple.

 

“But why can you guys eat? Vampires aren’t suppose to eat, right?” Luna said.

 

“I dunno. Unless we’re Half-vamps and half-human! That would be weird!” Minho answered, sarcastically. I eyed them, suspicious.

 

“Hey, Victoria. Can I have a bite of that?” Onew said and held out his hand to her.

 

“What? This drumstick? Ye..Yeah sure.” Victoria said and handed her stick to him.

 

“So this is a drumstick. It’s chicken, right?” Onew said as he scrutinized the slightly oily chicken drum. He smelled it and slowly took a bite. He chewed and swallowed.

 

“Well? It’s nice right?” Sulli said as she ate her cookie.

 

“It’s… DELICIOUS!!!” Onew shouted and everyone in the cafeteria looked at him.

 

“Shh!” Vic hissed at him.

 

“Where did you get this? Tell me!!” He ordered. Wow. This dude is suddenly craving for drumsticks? Weird.

 

“Over there. At Stall 8” Victoria said and pointed over to the stall.

 

“Okay! Thanks!” He said and ran off to the stall.

 

“Is he always this hyper?” I asked Minho.

 

“No. This is a first time he’s addicted to a food.” Minho said. “And since we don’t have to worry about vomiting our food out again, let’s go and eat real food!” Minho added silently.

 

“Woohoo! I’m sick of apples already!” Jonghyun said and went off with Minho.

 

“Be right back.” Key said to me. What is he, my boyfriend?

 

“Take your time. Won’t be missing ya.” I answered back sarcastically.

 

“Aww… Thanks Hun.” He said and kissed me on the cheek.

 

Wait…WHAT!!!???

 

“Yah!” I said at him but he already left with Taemin. I could felt steam from my ears and my heart thumped angrily and …happily? Why the hell did he kiss me for? CD meowed at me, confused.

 

I looked at my sister and they were looking at me, their mouths agape.

 

“What? He’s the one who kissed me!” I said in my defense but I could feel my cheeks heating up.

 

“You’re blushing, unnie.” Sulli said, Mir nodding from her lap.

 

“But-.. I-… He’s--!” I stuttered.

 

“Did you like it?” Krystal asked, her eyebrow raised.

 

“I—He—“ I stuttered again.

 

“Please don’t tell me you fell for him!” Luna said.

 

“I Did Not!” I said but my face was burning up.

 

“Meow.” Sho meowed, his head cocked to one side and I could tell he was saying ‘Liar’.

 

“I did not! Honestly!” I said but was cut off by Onew seating down from the Stall.

 

“Woah!” My sister’s said.

“I know! One isn’t enough so bought them all!” Onew said as he stared at the pile of chicken wings and drums on his tray. It was so many that it formed a small mountain on the tray.

 

“He sure likes chicken.” The vamps said as they sat back down, their trays full of food.

 

Key sat next to me and I glared at him. He noticed me and pulled the What? Face.

 

“You know exactly What!” I said grumpily.

 

He just shrugged as I continued glaring at him. The nerve of this dude! He makes me sick! Why the hell did he kiss my cheek for? Come to think of it, it was the first time a boy ever kissed my cheek. I haven’t had a first kiss. Now I’m slightly wishing for one.

 

“That could be arranged.” Key said, smiling seductively. I glared at him my worst glare.

 

“Joking Joking. Sheesh. So touchy.” Key said. I snapped.

 

“That’s it. I can’t handle being in the same table as him. I’m going.” I said and CD followed me.

 

“Going where?” Luna asked.

 

“To the… Toilet.” I answered and made my way to the farthest toilet from the cafeteria.

 

“Ugh! He makes me mad!” I muttered to myself and I gripped my hair.

 

“Meow!” CD meowed in agreement.

 

I entered the toilet but stopped slightly. Inside the toilet was the girl that glared at me, what was her name? Well, what’s-her-name and her group of cronies were threatening a short girl. Looks like a geek.

 

“Now all I’m asking is for you to do my homework for me. That’s all.” What’s-her-name said.

 

“B-but I’m b-b-busy today. I-I have t-to tak-ke care of my b-baby sister.” The girl stuttered.

 

“You’re the baby now you better do my homework!” What’s-her-name shouted and her friends started cracking their knuckles.

 

“I-I c-can’t!” She said again. What’s-her-name raised her fist.

 

“Well well. What do we have here? -face and her ballerina crew.” I cussed her and approached them.

 

“What are you doing in here, boy? Oh wait. You’re a girl. That’s right. Ambie.” face sneered at me while her friends glared.

 

“Mind your own business, Ambie or you’re gonna get in trouble.” Her friends said.

 

“I rather not. You’re just cowards. Ganging up on a small girl. How low can you get?” I jeered back and CD approached them next to me.

 

“Ooh. I’m so sc-scared! A boy and his pet kitty is scaring me. Help my mommy!” face said and her friends laughed.

 

Cheondung Hissed loudly that it even frightened me a lil.

 

“Woah, there boy. That was loud.” I said to him but he just continued to hiss at them. I turned to the geek that was looking as though she could faint.

 

“Hey you, geek girl. Stay outside for awhile will ya?” I addressed to her and she quickly scampered out before muttering ‘Thank you’ at me.

 

“Let’s do this.” I said and cracked my neck and knuckles. It felt good and I wore my gloves, just in case I need them.

 

The cronies spread out to surround me and CD turned to my back.

 

“Watch my back will ya, CD?” I asked him.

 

“Meow~!” He meowed and hissed. He sure loves to fight.

 

The girls lunged at me but I dodged them and punched each one of them on the stomach face. The adrenaline pounded through my ears and I felt good.

 

face looked shocked and tried to run away but was blocked by CD who was hissing at her. All the girls that he was dealing with was either covering the scratches he made on them or fainted.

 

“Go away you furball!” She shrieked and kicked CD hard. He flew from the impact and his body hit the wall’s edge.

 

“CHUNDUNG!” I shouted as his body gone limp from being hit by the wall. I ran over to him and face just stood there, looking astonished that she kicked him.

 

“Chundung!” I muttered and shook him. He felt limp and blood sprawled from his head and tears fell down. The blood covered my hands and I shouted.

 

“You!” I screamed and made the spikes on my gloves grow sharper and hotter. I raised my fist to her. But face grabbed a broom and hit my head hard.

 

Blood trickled down and my heart thumped from the smell and sight of blood. I fell to my knees.

 

“Die, Ugly witch!” face screamed and hit my head so hard that it broke the broom in half.

 

I fainted.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Oooh!!!

What will happen?!

How will Key react??!!!

Find out next week!!! ^_^