Unexpected Meeting

~Witches Blood~

 

Hello Everyone!!

This one would be showcasing a new couple that I have added! Guess who!!

Starts with S _ _ _ with Y _ _ _ _ _ !!! Gosh, I'm such a spoiler! ;)

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter!

 

New Subscribers time~! ^_^

maknaetaelli

PurpleHearts

Caithlyn

shafkyulove

KEYBER_XARAH

MsYulia

pinkcorn

kim_eun_mi

Valentines

 

Thank you and SARANGHAEYO!!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

If I Have a Lover - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXeZzkfIydI&feature=fvwrel   (just think Gayoon is Suzy! ;D)

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Taemin smiled when he saw his masters hunting together. They’re so synchronized into hunting down a herd of deer together and Taemin felt jealous. Why couldn’t his brothers do that?

 

Taemin shook his head, clearing his thoughts and resumed to drinking a young doe. He liked animals and usually they like him but when he starts to get thirsty, Taemin has no choice. He had to kill them to survive. He’d hoped the deer he killed would understand.

 

Changmin raised his eyebrows at the sight of an unsure Taemin and swaggered towards the young vampire. “Are you alright, Taemin?” He asked, his voice mellow and gentle.

 

Taemin flinched at the question of his master and nearly choke on the blood. “I-I’m *cough* okay.” Taemin answered and bowed down to him.

 

“Are you worried for Suzy?” Changmin asked and his four brothers stop their activities and looked at Taemin. It seemed like an interesting story to them.

 

Once again, Taemin spluttered at the reply, surprised that his master would think of that. “Why would I be worried for Suzy? She’s fully capable of taking care of herself.” And continued the doe dry.

 

“But from what I heard over the past century, you and her were best friends.” Changmin replied carefully, thinking this was a fragile subject.

 

“Yeah! You and her were besties, no?” Chirped Junsu in his babyish dialect. Taemin’s eye twitched slightly and Changmin spotted  it.

 

Taemin stopped drinking and his eyes lowered a lil. “Yes, we were.” Taemin breathed out.

 

“So why aren’t ya hunting together? Besties shouldn’t leave each other! That’s why we came together. As friends!” Junsu chirped again. Taemin’s demeanor turned sad and Changmin knew this was a subject Taemin did not want to discuss.

 

Yoochun saw Taemin’s expression too and turned to Junsu. Junsu looked at Yoochun expectantly and Yoochun put his index finger to his lips, indicating Junsu to keep quiet on that subject. Junsu comically clasped both his hands over his mouth and turned to his other two brothers. Yunho shook his head at Junsu quietly whilst Jaejoong pulled an annoyed look.

 

Changmin turned back to Taemin, who’s back was turned towards them, and pat Taemin’s shoulder gently. “I’m sorry. We shouldn’t be talking about your personal affairs.”

 

Taemin shook his head. “It doesn’t matter. My affairs towards her are insignificant compared to the situation right now. There’s a war going on and we should not be distracted to petty little things.” Answered Taemin in a tone that was highly different compared to the usual Taemin.

 

The change of tone shocked the five brothers, who have known Taemin ever since he came to existence. This wasn’t the usual Taemin and they knew that they had spoken of the topic that was extremely fragile to him. Yunho felt ashamed that his brother’s talked about his personal affairs and as the leader, decided to speak.

 

“Taemin, we-“ he started.

 

“AAAGHHHHHH!!!”

 

Taemin’s head snapped to the direction of the loud shriek, recognizing the voice. In a flash, he pursued to the location of the shriek.

 

“SUZY!!!!!” he cried.

 

~Meanwhile (A few moments before)~

 

Suzy dashed out, smelling the air, trying to sense a nearby a wildcat or maybe a deer. She absolutely detest bears though the reason to it was unknown. She had always felt a bitter taste in bear blood and ever since then, she stopped drinking it.

 

She sighed and she smelt a deer. Thirsty, she pounced to the scent but stopped at her tracks, seeing the young deer bound to a man-made deer trap. It looked pitiful and pure. Suzy stood up from her hunter stance and sauntered over to it. The poor deer, sensing Suzy as a predator, struggled even harder, the hard fibers of the rope injuring its neck.

 

Suzy clasped her hands on the deer. “Stop moving! You’ll hurt yourself!” She hissed at the deer and it gave out a loud gruff. It kept quiet after Suzy’s outburst and remained still. Suzy glanced at the rope and with an effortless tug, the rope snapped, releasing the deer.

 

The deer, now free gave a delighted grunt and shook its stiff head. It turned to Suzy, witnessing her actions to help it and gave Suzy a small on her cheek. Suzy giggled at the small affection when a growl emitted from behind her. In fear, the deer skipped away, leaving Suzy to face with a brown oversized wolf.

 

“Werewolf!” Suzy hissed and was replied with a low growl. Suzy hissed angrily and the werewolf sauntered near, its back hunched and tense. Suzy crouched into her attacking stance and circled slowly, contemplating whether to make a getaway or stay and fight. But being a blood-deprived vamp, she doubts she’ll be able to a win a fight against a werewolf. She heard from Minho how powerful the werewolves have become.

 

Without warning, the werewolf pounced on her. Suzy buckled and the werewolf pinned her down on the ground. Suzy squirmed and maneuvered her legs to release her from the werewolf’s grip. She rolled over and stood back up, feeling easily fatigued. The lack of blood was starting to affect her.

 

The werewolf growled and in a swift action snapped at Suzy’s leg. “AAAGHHHHHH!!!” Suzy shrieked at the fang that clamped down on her left leg. The werewolf dragged her closer to him and he pinned Suzy down, his front paws on her shoulders.

 

Suzy felt the inevitable coming and she stared into the eyes of her soon-to-be killer when the moon, revealed itself on Earth. Suzy felt the werewolf shivering, knowing fully well that with the moonbeams on him, the werewolf’s powers are enhanced. Suzy felt her eyes tearing but steeled herself, not wanting to give this werewolf the pleasure of seeing her weak. She bore her eyes into the werewolf’s eyes but was shocked to see not malice but gentleness.

 

The werewolf was shocked, finally properly seeing the female vampire. His eyesight is not great in the dark of night and that was usually what his brothers for. The vampire was beautiful. Her fair complexion and small, gentle face. Her eyes were brownish-black, a sign of a blood-deprived vampire but that was not what shock him. He was shocked to see a vampire with such a beautiful figure. His large heart thumped hard in his ribcage and his breathing hitched.

 

! The werewolf cursed as he felt himself phasing back to him. He Is different then his brothers. Being werewolves, they should be able to control their phasing issues but strangely, this particular werewolf finds it hard to control his phasing. He found out that whenever he feels a soft and calm emotion, he will phase back to human and vice versa should he feel a strong and angry emotion in him. Not now! He thought. Too late, his fur disappeared, his gigantic paws split to five fingers and toes and his long face flattened to a human face.

 

Suzy gasped at the sight of the werewolf that had phased. She felt her mind feeling lighter. The werewolf is handsome! No jokes about it! She felt her cheeks turn pinkish. Was Suzy falling in love with this werewolf? But Suzy noticed something else. He was !!!

 

“Get off me!!” Suzy shrilled and kneed the man’s guts. The man groaned in pain and Suzy stepped away from the man.

 

“Ouch! That hurt!” The man whined and stood up (revealing his all so ness).

 

Quick as lightning, Suzy closed her eyes with her hands. “Cover yourself!!!” She shrieked and reality hit the man like a ton of bricks.

 

“Oh! Sorry!” The man spoke and hid behind a tree, realizing he had left his pair of shorts with his brothers. Suzy peered thru her eyes and lowered her hands. Seeing the man hiding ridiculously cute behind the tree, she edged towards him, keeping her distance.

 

The man flustered after seeing the vampire coming closer to him. “D-Don’t..” He stuttered but Suzy continued walking towards him. “S-Stay where you are!” He floundered and flattened himself on the trunk of the tree, trying to mask his embarrassment.

 

Suzy approached the man closer. He is fair skinned, just like her and she could feel his heat radiating softly towards her. Something about this man made Suzy curious of him. Gingerly, Suzy held out her arm and touched the man’s hand softly.

 

Yoseob snapped his head to the vampire that had made physical contact with him. He glanced at their connected hands and looked at her eyes. He gulped at how sweet her eyes were as compared to his solid ones. The atmosphere was quiet and gentle between the two.

 

“I-I’m Yoseob.” He stuttered and gave a shy smile. 

 

Suzy blinked her eyes, slightly surprised. “Suzy…” She answered back and returned with a sweet smile. The winds rustled with the scent of approaching vampires and Yoseob panicked. With a quick goodbye glance at Suzy, he phased back and ran off.

 

Suzy watched as the man by the name of Yoseob ran off into the forest and turned to face a panting Taemin. Suzy blinked. “Taemin.” She whispered.

 

“Are you okay?! Are you hurt? I heard you scream.” Taemin panted out and took a glance at her body. He gasped. “Your leg. It’s wounded.”

 

Suzy looked down at her bitten leg and thanked God that the wound had healed enough to mask the bitings of a werewolf. It now looked as though her leg was badly scratched. DBSK arrived, panting slightly and Yunho approached Suzy.

 

“What happened? Did you injure yourself?” Yunho asked with Jaejoong swiftly by his side. Suzy shook her head. “I just got carried away chasing after some deer. It’s nothing.” Suzy answered and turned to face the direction where Yoseob left with a longing look.

 

“Nothing at all…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

How'd you guys liked it?

I STRONGLY support Suzy and Yoseob couples because they look cute together. And maybe because of watching 100 points of 100 points (or Oh! My School!)

Anyways, another spoiler!!!

I may or may not add another minor couple in this story but this chapter is mainly about Suzy & Yoseob. Don't worry, Minor couples have 2-3 chapters each at most so I won't stray away from le main couples (KeyBer, TaeLi etc)

Another news, I don't think I will change the title of the name. Whatef's to the grammar Nazi's out there. It's my story and you can't change it!! MWAHAHAHA!!!

*clears throat*

Anyways, hoped you liked this chapter and please comment. 

It gives me motivation and please write something other then 'Update soon'. It kinda frustrates me... <:)

Thank you!

-Anna

 

Picture/Macro of the day:

 

 

Aren't they cute~! ^_^