Second Day

~Witches Blood~

Hey guys~! Sorry if this chapter is that good... Feeling down cuz dad's sick.... *pouts*  Anyways, hope you like this chappie and shoutouts to subscribers~!

HoneyCates

nad337

whitecallalily

secretmaknae101

 

Thanks and SARANGHAEYO~!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Chapter 7

 

 

Luna’s POV

 

 

“Luna…” A voice whispered in my ear.

 

“Mmm?” I answered back.

 

“Wake up…” The voice said again.

 

“Mmm…”

 

“Yah! Wake up!” The voice shouted.

 

“Ahh!!!” I shrieked. I jolted up from the bed and unfortunately, my forehead collided with something hard. Really hard.

 

“Oww!” I whined and rubbed my forehead.

 

“I should be the one saying that!” The voice said again and chuckled. I opened my eyes and glared.

 

“What are you doing here? In my room!” I asked, angry at Jonghyun who was grinning. He shrugged.

 

“Its almost time for school. Onew told us to wake you guys up!” He piped happily. I scoffed and got out of bed.

 

“Why couldn’t somebody else wake me up?” I mumbled to myself while getting a towel and clothes. Jonghyun followed me out of the room.

 

“Uhh… Jong?” I asked as I walked to the bathroom.

 

“Yes~?” He piped happily. Damn, he’s annoying!

 

“Why are you following me?” I asked, slightly irritated.

 

He shrugged. “It’s fun to follow you~!” He said back and grinned.

 

When we reached the bathroom, I stopped at the door. I turned to face him, who was smiling like an idiot.

 

“Can I bathe is peace?” I asked, trying to mask the anger in my voice.

 

“Okay~!” He said.

 

“Alone.” I said again, thinking he didn’t hear me properly the first time.

 

“Oh. Okay, Will wait out here then.” He said and sat crossed leg on the floor. I bit my lip, annoyed. I sighed angrily and went inside the bathroom and locked it.

 

The water calmed me down and I sighed in relief. My mind drifted away and I forgot all about school. I must have been in the toilet for a long time because somebody knocked on the door.

 

“Luna? Are you okay? You’ve been in there for a long time!” Jonghyun asked, worried. I scoffed and didn’t answer his question. Why should I?

 

“Luna! Answer me!” He said, now knocking on the door slightly louder. Still, I didn’t give him an answer. I switched off the water and I wrapped myself with the towel.

 

“Luna!” He slightly shouted.

 

“Oh Shut U- Woah!!” I slipped on the slippery floor. I closed my eyes and waited to feel the impact of my body to the floor.

 

The door burst open and there was a whoosh. I didn’t feel my body fall down!

 

“Genchana? (Are you okay?)” A voice asked and I opened my eyes.

 

Jonghyun was supporting my body up. His hand around my waist and our faces so close. I could feel him breathing the air to my skin! Our eyes locked and I realized it.

 

“GET OFF!!!!!!” I screamed and swished my hand at his face. The water obeyed my command and Jonghyun was hit by a small jet of water. He looked shocked.

 

“GET OUT YOU ERT!!!!” I screamed again and willed more water at his face.

 

“Okay! Okay!” He said as he retreated out of the bathroom and closed the door.

 

I panted as my heart fluttered. He just saw me ! Wait, no he didn’t! I’m wearing a towel so I’m still a . I sighed in relief and changed into my clothes.

 

I got out and headed back to my room to do my hair. GO meowed at me, concerned. I chuckled.

 

“Its okay. I’m still .” I told him and did my hair.

 

“Meowr?!” He said to me, shocked.

 

I nodded to him. “Yes, Jonghyun invaded my private bubble while I was bathing. He didn’t see of course.” I reassured him. GO sighed and shook his head. Its so funny on how that GO could understand me.

 

I got out and headed to my sisters who were already at the living room. Jonghyun saw me and quickly looked away. I glared at him and went over to my sis, well away from him.

 

“Okay. Let’s go.” Onew said and we went down the moutain. (A/N: SHINee’s house is on top of the mountain so no human can get to their house. Heheh~! ^_^)

 

I kept well away from Jonghyun and he kept looking at me, giving me the I’m-so-sorry Look.

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

 

Me: Yo Luna. Why are you angry at Jonghyun?

 

Luna: He barged into the bathroom when I was bathing!

 

Krystal: What?! That snake! I’m so going to kick his for that!

 

Sulli: But you were covered right?

 

Luna: Yeah, I’m still a .

 

Key chuckled and I glared at him. He stick out his tongue at me and I rolled my eyes. How immature can he get?

 

He heard my thought and hissed silently. I mehrong-ed him back and he pouted. Like that is going to work!

 

We reached the school via walking because it was close to the mountain where we went down from. The vamps and my sis walked quite closely together and everyone started gossiping.

 

“I heard that they’re boyfriend and girlfriends!”

 

“Shut up!”

 

“There goes my Key”

 

“I’m so going to kill those ugly witches for stealing them from us!”

 

I flinched and turned to look at the girl who said witch. The girl looked surprised and tried to look away. I started to approach her but someone grabbed my shoulder.

 

“It’s just coincidence.” Key’s voice muttered and I hissed at him. He patted my back and I calmed down. I glared at the girl one last time and went to our class.

 

My sisters and I sat at the back while the leeches sat in front of us. Key smiled at me and pulled out the chair for me to sit down.

 

I glared at him and grabbed the chair roughly. He shrugged and sat in front of me.

 

Me: What’s your problem?

 

Key shrugged again and I saw his gaze to the girl that I glared at just now. I scoffed because that girl was glaring at me.

 

“She really hates you now.” Key whispered. I rolled my eyes.

 

Me: Thanks to you!

 

“Welcome.” He whispered back and I glared at his back.

 

Victoria: Guys, we forgot to tell the Elders that we have the truce!

 

Sulli: Oh No! Will they be mad at us?

 

Luna: Don’t think so. The Elders are patient.

 

Krystal: Except for Lady Jessica. She’s always impatient when it comes to us.

 

Me: You mean when it comes to you.

 

Krystal: Well… Yeah. She’s always worried over me.

 

Luna: Wonder what’s her problem.

 

Victoria: Nevermind. We’ll tell them after school.

 

Me: Are you crazy?! This freaking school ends at 6PM!

 

Key chuckled silently.

 

Me: Shut up Key!

 

He turned back and mehrong-ed me again. I rolled my eyes.

 

Victoria: Okay then, how about during study break? We can  use the roof to communicate.

 

Luna: Did you bring the crystal ball?

 

Victoria: Yeah. It’s in my bag.

 

Luna: Kay. During study break it is then.

 

I sighed and saw Onew passing Vic a note.

 

Vic-unnie read it with a frown and sighed. She wrote back a reply and passed it back.

 

Me: What did he ask?

 

Victoria: He asked if we want them to be on lookout when we’re communicating.

 

Luna: What did you reply.

 

Victoria: Yes. (She frowned at this)

 

Krystal: You’re being too nice sis.

 

Sulli: (Nods) If you don’t want him to be on lookout, you can just say it. Onew is the understanding type!

 

Key nodded in agreement and I started getting annoyed.

 

Me: Can you stop eavesdropping on us!

 

Key wrote me a message and passed it to me. I read it and gave him a reply.

 

Not my fault I’m gifted. :P

-Key

 

It is your fault not out!

-Amber

 

“Key, are you paying attention?” The teacher asked suddenly.

 

“Yes teacher!” Key answered happily.

 

“Then tell me what I had teach you just now.” The teacher said smugly and crossed his arms.

 

“You weren’t teaching, sir. You were telling us the importance of paying attention.” Key answered confidently.

 

The teacher cleared his throat and sighed.

 

“Okay then will you pay attention?” He asked again.

 

Key nodded. “Yes sir!” He lied.

 

I scoffed and the bell rang, signaling the end of the first lesson.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

REALLY SORRY IT'S SUCH A SMALL UPDATE!!

REALLY SORRY!

*bows head*