Forever More

~Witches Blood~

 

Hello Everyone!

I'm so sorry you had to wait for so long and without me telling or informing you guys that I was on a year hiatus. 

The reason I went on hiatus was because I suddenly lost the drive to write my stories again. I felt like I needed a break. Really, chapters is a lot to accomplish! I can't believe I've typed that many in a year!

So anyways, I'm back and i would like to apologize to my readers who were patiently waiting for my return.

To all my 155 new and old subscribers, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart!

This update is short, I know, but I need some time to get the gears working again. So for now, please handle it a lil more...

New subscribers time!

kimchi_ramen

KhunKrystal

UlquiHime (It's nice to know your still alive!)

icedtaem

Giantbaby

fanatix

Hann096

kpop4ever101

HG_KHC

cravedsanity

aikirei

lilly_love

patycatlol

LinnzyLove

AngelinaLiu

JongKey1221

tiffany-nyan-cat

rumourhasit12

irene-

irah96

camillebartolo08

Im_Nine

mickeymouse97

ilovelouie (I love him too! XD)

rubyrox85

choikyle

koreanhero

ewongyanie

YHyunah

Jungiceberg

143keyber

queenpi

valentina

MsVienne

RuiYing88EunHae

jaedrug

Wow, that's a lot of people! I LOVE YOU~! ^_^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Forever More - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y79AxwLqVA

 

Nobody’s POV

 

The moon was barely visible between the evening blue sky and the neverending clouds. It was near 7 pm and Krystal was laying flat on her back on the grassy meadow. Minho was laying in the same exact position her, only he was a few meters away from her. Both of them were sweating and panting. The burned up grass were obvious that Krystal had been using her fire power profusely, in attempts to bring Minho down.

 

Minho had his eyes shut as the trickles of blood started to dry on his cheeks. Minho was secretly impressed at Krystal’s level of enduring. She was getting better at ignoring the searing pain he gave her mentally and the strain resulted in blood dripping down his eyes. Minho tried to open his eyes but quickly shut them back. The blood somehow added pain to him, like adding pinches of salt on a wound. Despite saying not using his powers, she forced him into using it.

 

“Had enough?” Krystal huffed out, heart still hammering from exhaustion.

 

“You can say that.” Minho answered back with a tired tone. Krystal smirked.

 

“Let’s call it a draw then.” Krystal answered and slowly hoisted herself up to a sitting position.

 

“Will you tell me now what is wrong with Onew?” Minho asked and sat up as well, turning his head to her.

 

Krystal stiffened slightly. “A draw doesn’t mean a win. I’ll tell you once you’ve win against me.” Krystal spoke and grinned evilly.

 

“But you promised!” Minho cried out in a serious tone. Krystal turned her head to face him and smirked again. Minho’s heart thumped harder for a second when he saw her gentle eyes.

 

“Later.” Krystal spoke, her voice changed to a somewhat gentler tone. Minho knew then that he should stop asking again. He stood up and dusted off the grass on his .

 

“We should go now. The others might be waiting for us.” Minho spoke and offered his hand to Krystal for her. Krystal looked at his slightly calloused hand and took in hers gently. Her warm hands must be an open flame to him since his hand was dead cold. But she didn’t mind. Something about him sparked a fire in her heart. She couldn’t quite put it.

 

In a swift movement, Krystal poked Minho’s head with her index finger. Minho’s eyes widened at the action, shocked and stunned. Krystal answered his shocked face with a smug grin. “You’re… Something else…” Krystal’s voice trailed off.

 

Minho lips curled a small smile. “I should be saying that to you.” Minho said that as he caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. Krystal turned red and quickly turned her back on him.

 

“Whatever.” Krystal answered back with a tone that pathetically masked her embarrassment.

 

~Back at the House~

 

Victoria sighed as she glanced at the top of the ceiling. She’s still bedridden, slightly feverish but otherwise, recovering. Onew was humming to a song to himself whilst wiggling his feet to the rhythm. He was bedridden too and by orders from Junsu (who had healed most of their injuries) was to be on bed for the rest of the day.

 

Victoria sighed, wishing to get up and move about. She glanced at the cool glass of water next to her, seeing condensation-taking place on its surface. Her ears perked up when she heard a melodious tune from Onew’s hum.

 

“What song are you humming to?” Victoria asked him and Onew’s head snapped to her. He shrugged. “I don’t know. Just felt like doing it.” He raised his eyebrows. “Why? You don’t like it?”

 

“Nah, I’m just asking. It’s nice.” She spoke back with an eye smile. Onew face reddened at her smile and cleared his throat, trying to look indifferent. Victoria giggled inside a lil bit and returned her attention to the ceiling. She closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep but her eyes snapped back open when she heard Onew whistling.

 

“Do you mind? I’m trying to sleep.” Victoria whispered in a hush. Onew pulled an ‘Oh’ face and nodded his head. “Do you want me to sing you a lullaby?” Onew asked. Victoria shrugged and nodded her head.

 

She snuggled her head towards his direction and Onew cleared his throat and straightened his posture.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y79AxwLqVA (Please play this song whilst reading the following)

 

Halfway thru the song, Victoria’s eyes fluttered close and her breathing evened, indicating she had fallen asleep. Onew turned his head to her and smiled as he continued the last lines.

 

“And that forever more, I’ll be the one you come to oh, honey. I’ll be the one to love you, when the morning comes. Ooh~ I’ll be the one to love you forever more…” Onew sang and a tear trickled down from his eye.

 

I’m the one who hurt her. I’ve no right to love her. Onew thought.

 

Heilige Potentia: Woah WOah WOAH! Stop right ing there! What’s all this crap about falling in love with the Heilige Halter?

 

Onew: It’s not the Heilige Halter I’m in love with. It’s Victoria. I dunno when I started loving her but after she kissed me, I felt… complete.

 

H.P: She kissed you to absorb me! Not that she’s in love with you! Get that in your head!

 

Onew: Whatever. I still love her.

 

H.P: I don't understand you vampires. All about love and longiness. Dude, once you're the king of the world, you can have thousands of who looks just like her!

 

Onew: SHUT UP! Victoria is not a !

 

H.P: you wimp.

 

 

~Meanwhile~

 

“Wahoo! I got the bigger one! In your face Jae!” Junsu hollered loudly as he presented the fallen male buck above his head. Jaejoong’s face bore a popping vein and you could almost see steam coming from his nostrils. Yunho shook his head at the sight of his competitive brothers. Yoochun was observing the trees, minding his own business whilst Changmin was a young doe dry. Once he started drinking, he can’t stop.

 

“Don’t fight. There’s more animals here in the forest. Head due north and you might come across a bear.” Taemin spoke softly in an unsure voice. Yunho nodded his head waved his hand to his brothers. “Let’s move. We won’t be filled whilst standing here.” DBSK nodded their heads and took off, leaving Taemin and Suzy behind.

 

Taemin sighed and turned to the back, where Suzy was. “You coming?” He asked in a cold voice.

 

Suzy looked up from staring intently on the ground and shook her head. “I’ll head east from here. Bears are not to my liking, I’m afraid.” Suzy spoke in a tired and meek voice.

 

Taemin nodded his head, almost ashamed that he forgotten. “Right. You like wild cats compared to bears.” Taemin said and Suzy nodded, her eyes glinting slightly. She was surprised he still remembered. “I won’t stop you from going then. Head back to the house once you’re done. Won’t want to make Key worried.” Taemin answered in the same monotonous voice.

 

“Wouldn’t dream of it.” Suzy spoke and turned around to head towards another direction. Taemin stiffened at her answer and with a quiet ‘Hmph’, he ran to join his masters.

 

Suzy turned to look back at Taemin, seeing the leaves gusting about by the wind his speed projected. She felt saddened at the fact that things have not been settled between them. “I miss you Tae.” Suzy whispered and ran eastward in search of a meal.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Done! 

How'd you like it? I really like how Onew can sing an English song so nicely~! I bet Victoria sleeps well tonight! XD

Anyways, thank you again for waiting for this story. I really and truly love writing this story! 

This is Anna, Signing out! XD

Macro of the day:

 

Just kidding! XD