New students?

~Witches Blood~

Yo guys~! Sorry that I didn't post on the weekends. I was out with my family the whole day so yeah, I'm sorry! Anyways, the reveal to who the voices are!! Thank god I'm finished with this chappie! Finally can rest for a bit. New shoutouts~!! ^_^

bluepinwheel

ChinChin-Chingu

rockout623

Rocker_Honey

PolkadotRibbon

Crystalley

Dee_wingless

 

THANK YOU AND SARANGHAEYO!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Chapter 8

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

 

~Study Break~

 

 

“Is there anyone following us?” I asked Onew. He looked behind and shook his head.

 

The vamps and my sisters are heading to the rooftop during study break with the crystal ball hidden in my bag.

 

We walked up the swirly stairs and reached the roof top.

 

“You guys wait out here. I think they might want to speak to us in private.” Luna said to them.

 

Minho looked at Onew, who calmly nodded his head and they left to wait at the entrance of the roof.

 

I took out the crystal ball and my sisters and I sat in a circle around it.

 

I tapped the ball lightly. “Lady Yuri?” I said timidly.

 

The mist in the ball shivered and parted to show Lady Yuri’s face.

 

“Hello Victoria~ Have you made the truce?” She asked sweetly.

 

“Yes ma’am.” My sisters and I echoed. Lady Yuri head was suddenly shoved out of the mist and was replaced by Lady Jessica’s face. She didn’t look at all happy.

 

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell us that yesterday?!” She blasted and Krystal rolled her eyes.

 

“Sorry ma’am but we were to… uh…-“ Luna started.

 

“Occupied. You know, with the vampires and all and a werewolf killing a mountain hiker…” Krystal said.

 

“WHAT?!!” The 9 Elders voice shouted out.

 

“A werewolf?!”

 

“In a vampire territory?!”

 

“Were you hurt?”

 

“Did anyone else know?!”

 

“Relax. Nobody was hurt except that the poor hiker and his friends died.” Amber said coolly. “No Biggy.”

 

“That’s it. Krystal, you and you’re sisters must come back this instant.” Lady Jessica ordered.

 

“Don’t overreact Jess! They need to protect the vampires!” Lady Sunny snapped.

 

“Wait. What?!” Krystal shouted.

 

“We have to protect those leeches?!” Amber said in anger.

 

“Yes. They are important to us as you are important to them!” Lady Yoona said.

 

“But-“

 

“No buts! This is an order. Starting from this day onwards, all of you are to protect the vampires at all cost.” Lady Taeyeon said.

 

“Victoria.” Lady Yuri said suddenly, all serious.

 

“Yes?” I asked timidly.

 

“You are to protect Onew from now. His is your MAIN priority. I know this may seem disturbing to you but he might be the ‘One’.” Lady Yuri continued.

 

My eyes widened. “The ‘One’?” All my sisters gasped.

 

Lady Yuri nodded solemnly. “I’m sorry but I’m afraid if he is the ‘One’, you know what you have to do.”

 

I looked on to the ground in sadness. “Why me?”

 

“We will continue our chat later. Right now, you are all not to speak of this ever again. And no lovey-dovey stuff with them!” Lady Tiffany said suddenly. We nodded our heads at her.

 

“But, who do we pair up with?” Sulli asked.

 

“Choose yourselves.” And the mist cleared signaling that our connection is off.

 

We looked at each other for awhile, pondering on who to pick.

 

“I call Minho!” Krystal shouted. We all frowned at her.

 

"Thought you hated him?" I asked.

 

She shrugged. “I’m under his I.O.U. Can’t back out from it.” She said sadly and sighed angrily.

 

“I’ll protect Taemin. Mir likes him.” Sulli said and blushed.

 

“I’ll have Ke-“ Luna started.

 

“No. I’m having Key. You have to stuck with the erted leech.” Amber cut in.

 

“But why?! He’s so irritating!” Luna whined and pouted, trying her puppy eyes on Amber. Seeing Amber’s cold stare, she turned to Krystal and Sulli but neither of them wanted to switch.

 

She dropped the pout and sighed. She inhaled a gust of air and puffed herself up. “Well, I guess have no choice then! erted Dinosaur for me then!” Luna said confidently and groaned miserably again.

 

My sisters giggled at her except me. My mind was still thinking about what Lady Yuri told me. Why of all witches is it me? Why do I have to protect the ‘One’? I don’t care if it is the prophecy! I just don’t want to… do it.

 

“Unnie?” Sulli asked me worriedly, her hand on my shoulder. I looked up to her and realized the others were looking at me too, worried.

 

“I’m fine. It might not be Onew. She said it might not be him right?” I said, trying to find a ray of hope.

 

From their faces, I say that the chances of Onew not being the ‘One’ is slim. I sighed. I grabbed the ball and stuffed it in my bag.

 

“Let’s go.” I muttered.

 

“Should we tell them about Onew?” Sulli asked, worried again.

 

“No. It might be a shock to them. Best to be quiet.” I said and we headed to the door of the rooftop.

 

“You guys had a nice chat?” Onew asked happily, smiling that smile at him. I tried not to scoff at him but returned it meekly.

 

“Yes. Now let’s go have some lunc-“ Lune started.

 

RRING!!!

 

“Oh man! Today was pudding day!” Sulli pouted silently to herself after hearing that the Study break was over.

 

“Don’t fret! Taemin brought you guys some food from the cafeteria.” Key said motherly and Taemin distributed some sandwiches. Sulli smiled at him and quickly grabbed a sandwich. 

 

Sulli quickly ate it in one go and I thought I saw Taemin smiled. I shook my head and we headed to the our class after we finished our ‘lunch’.

 

 

Sulli’s POV

 

 

I walked slower then the rest when we were on the way to our class which resulted the others walking right in front of me while I was walking behind them.

 

My tummy grumbled more and I pouted.

 

“What I would give for a pudding.” I muttered to myself as I patted my tummy.

 

“Here.” A pudding was held out to me by someone’s hand. I turned and my heart fluttered a lil. Why is Taemin giving me his pudding? He looked slightly reluctant to give me his pudding.

 

"N-No! It's yours." I denied.

 

“Here. Before I change my mind.” He added, his tone annoyed. I flinched and took the pudding and bowed  slightly at him.

 

“Thanks.” I opened the pudding cup and digged in. Man it tastes good! I smiled happily and realized he was hungry to, by the looks of his face.

 

I handed the half-eaten pudding. “Here. You’re hungry too.” I muttered. Taemin’s eyes widened and he stared at me. I smiled encouragingly. He turned his head away and shoved the pudding to me gently.

 

“I’m full.” He whispered and I felt his hands. Surprisingly, it wasn’t that cold. I frowned at him but gave up. The looks on his face tells me that he doesn’t want to eat.

 

I quickly finished my pudding up and we entered the class. The teacher doesn’t seem to mad at us being late. I suspected that Onew and his brothers are always late for their class.

 

Some of the girls glared at me when I walked to my seat with Taemin.

 

“Who does she think she is?!”

 

“Acting all innocent with our Taeminnie.”

 

Gosh, these girls are really obsessed with Onew and his group.

 

I sat behind Taemin and looked up to the board.

 

“Now class. We have new students! Seems like a lot of new students are attending this school. Anyways, let us invite them in!” The teacher said politely and four girl students entered.

 

Amber: DAMN!!! More Vampires?!

 

Krystal: I know! And they smell like Roses and Carnations!

 

Me: You like the smell?

 

Krystal: Of course not! It's bad enough to have these leeches! (She eyed the SHINee boys) Why give more?!

 

Luna: Wonder why more vampires are here though...

 

“Hello~! My name is Wang Fei Fei. You can just call me Fei!” The vampire that had Brown hair to her waist said.

 

“Hi my name is Meng Jia. You can call me Jia.” The vampire with pink hair said. Weird. Pink hair on a vampire?

 

“Hello! My name is Lee Min Young. You may call me Min~!” The shortest vampire piped. She smiled sweetly and some of the boys gave her a flirtatious smile. Eww...

 

“Hello. My name is Bae Suji. I would like to be called Suzy.” The last vampire said and bowed. She looked at Taemin and smiled. I saw Taemin’s body stiffened.

 

“Okay. Hope you guys will make them feel comfortable here in this school. You may seat at the back next to those two groups there.” The teacher pointed out to us and when the Vampires turned, their faces turned to both happiness and anger.

 

I gulped. Now I’m starting to have my anxiety. As they sat next to the Onew and his group and my sister’s, Suzy glared at me and I looked away, scared.

 

Suzy smiled evilly at me and Taemin shifted uncomfortably, trying to inch his chair away from Suzy. The other vampires girls just smiled at Onew and his group but glared at us.

 

Make the class end already!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sorry if this chappie is so short! 

Really sorry!

Will try to make the next chapter long kays?

 

Extras!!

 

MissA's smell!

To a witch, they smell like Roses and Carnations!!