Time

~Witches Blood~

 

Hi guys!!!

Two updates in a week!!! WooHOOX!!!

Thanks for your support anyway~!!! ^_^

And I have a proposition for you guys!!

If I get at least 100 subscribers, I’ll video tape myself dancing a song you guys request~!

This is just for fun but I’m not joking about the Dance thing.

I WILL video tape myself dancing a song. (Won’t promise that it’ll be good though)

I’ll put up a poll later so that you guys could choose a group for me to dance to~! ^_^

In other news, I’m FALLING FOR INFINITE!!!!

Lee SungJong really CUTE!!! ^_^

Support them please~! ^_^

Shoutouts to new subs~

Kimchijjang

xoxoDesixoxo

idontcare

Semily

xxChaeMynniexx

 

ENJOY and SARANGHAE~!!!! ^_^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Infinite – Before The Dawn

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFbZAgBVHeA

 

 

Chapter 17

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

 

The lost and writhing vampire ran, crashing into trees as it went. His howls of pain filled the atmosphere around him. He felt pain and suffering within himself as the other side of him fights to gain control.

 

Let me out, you JERK!!!

 

“Never!!” The vampire screamed to itself as the trapped Onew tries to gain control of his body.

 

Let me OUT!!! You hurt Victoria!! You’re going to PAY!!!

 

The countless mental screams of Onew almost drove H.P Onew insane but he kept calm and continued to run as far away from the Heilige Halter as possible. Only then can he gain complete control of the body again.

 

 

~MEANWHILE~

 

 

Victoria walked as fast as she could towards Onew but her broken rib prove to be an obstacle to her. She groaned in pain as her powers are depleting. Sho meowed worriedly to her and purred softly.

 

“I’m fine, Sho. Just a lil hurt, that’s all.” She spoke reassuring to him.

 

Nevertheless, Sho grew worried as his owner grew weaker with every step. Finally, he cracked and telepathically talked to his brothers.

 

 

Seungho: Guys, you there?

 

GO: Yeah, I’m here.

 

Jun: What’s up?

 

Seungho: We found Onew but he’s in his Heilige state. He got away but he hurt Victoria. Real badly.

 

CD: How bad?

 

Seungho: One of her ribs is broken and she’s growing weaker.

 

GO: It’s not healing?

 

Seungho: She doesn’t have enough energy to walk let alone heal!

 

Mir: Oh no! I’ll go tell Mistress about this. Make sure Victoria doesn’t faint!

 

Seungho: I hope not. But hurry! She’s getting weaker by the second!

 

 

Seungho sighed and prayed that his brothers will be quick enough to tell their owners.

 

Suddenly, Victoria’s feet gave up and she fell down hard.

 

“MEOW!!” Sho shrieked and ran towards her. He gasped.

 

Victoria is turning white as sheet and her breathing grew weaker. Her eyes fluttered open and closed and her temperature skyrocketed.  Sho paced up and down, wondering what to do.

 

Should he transform into human again? But he doesn’t have any clothes.

 

*Aagh, who cares if I’m . Victoria’s life is on the line!* Seungho thought and walked behind a tree and transformed into a human.

 

He crouched slowly to Victoria and carried her to a nearby tree. There, he laid her down and fanned her with only his hands. How clueless he is!

 

*I have to get water and an ice pack. And some clothes.* He thought and went over to Victoria who was seating slightly against a tree.

 

“I’ll be back as soon as possible.” He spoke and ran quickly to the village. He scanned for an empty house and found one. Then, he transformed back into a cat and went in through the window.

 

He rummaged through a man’s bedroom and got out some pants. He quickly phased to a man again and wore the pants.

 

“Well, it’s close to my size..” He spoke to himself and ran back to the kitchen, hoping that the house has an Ice pack and manual fan. He grinned slightly as he found some icepacks and the fan.

 

Finally, he went to the freezer and stuffed all the ice into a plastic bag. And ate a ham as well. “They wouldn’t mind, would they?” He chewed softly as he spoke and ran back to Victoria.

 

He grabbed the plastic bag of ice and placed onto her forehead and the other ice pack to her limbs. He fanned her as well and chuckled at how stupid he looked like right now.

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

 

I’m so happy that I get to search for Onew with Luna! Seriously, I can barely manage a day without her!! If only I can express my feelings for her, but she’ll only dismiss it as a joke.

 

She was running in front of me, stopping only to search for Onew.

 

“Any sign of him?” She spoke to me, not looking back.

 

“Nope~ Just a cute witch in front of me~!” I spoke sweetly to her, waiting for a snide remark. But all I got was an annoyed sigh.

 

“What? No ‘Shut up Jonghyun!’? No ‘You’re annoying as ever, Jonghyun.’?” I asked and she flinched. “What gives?” I asked.

 

She hesitated a lil and spoke. “I’m just worried. Victoria’s is going to die soon if we don’t find Onew fast. She has only one day left.”

 

“What do you mean ‘going to die soon’? What’s with her and Onew?” I asked her, slightly curious.

 

Luna stopped and turned towards me, GO slightly worried looking.

 

“I can’t tell you.” She said.

 

“Yeah, you can. Trust me.” I spoke and smiled.

 

“I can’t Jonghyun.” She spoke firmly.

 

I got impatient a lil and grabbed her by the shoulders and stared deeply into her eyes. “Yes you can. Tell me.” I spoke gently.

 

“I can’t tell you. Think about it.” She spoke back coldly and shrugged my hands off.

 

I stared at her as she walked several steps away from me, looking worried. Think about it? What’s there to think? She won’t tell me the truth so those that mean that Onew and Victoria’s link could shock me or something?

 

I shrugged it off. It’s not like me to be so serious. I’m the joker among my brothers. I CAN’T be serious. I’m the one who jokes around when the situation is tense. And the situation IS tense. So, I took a deep breath…

 

“I MISSED YOU, LUNA!!!”  I yelled at the top of my lungs and lifted Luna off the ground in a massive bear hug. GO meowed in shock and Luna gasped in surprise.

 

“Let… Go off me… You jerk!!! Can’t…. Breathe….” She gasped and tried to wriggle her way out of my hug.

 

I smiled like a two year old. “You have no IDEA how much I missed you!! I felt as though I could DIE!!!” I squealed unusually.

 

“Let- GO!!” She spoke and waved her hand. She absorbed the water in the grass, collected it into one blob of water and it smashed into my face, making me release her from my hug.

 

I coughed as the water cooled down instantly and Luna gasped for air.

 

“What was that for?!” I yelled angrily, standing up and hands on my hips.

 

“That’s for almost killing me with a bear hug! Seriously, my spine was about to crack!” She hissed back at me with venom. Her face looked absolutely cute~!

 

“Aww~ I can’t believe my bear-bear almost died because of me~! I’m so SOWEE~!” I whined in my baby voice and lunged to hug her again.

 

She dodged me and I landed on wet ground. I turned to her who was wearing the What-Is-Wrong-With-You? Look. I smirked and chased her. She ran away from me but I was right on her tail.

 

“What’s wrong with you, you- you, ERTED DINO!!!” She screeched between light pants.

 

I grabbed her wrist and yank her towards me. Her body whipped to me and that both of us stood close to each other. Her eyes locked to mine and I could hear her heart beat faster. I gave her my infamous playboy smirk.

 

“Missed you a lot, that’s all.” I spoke gently that could cause shivers down any women’s spine.

 

Luna opened to speak when…

 

“MEOW!!!” GO screeched. I groaned in my head. Perfect timing, you fleabag!

 

Luna went to him. “What’s wrong boy?” She asked him but GO just gave her a worrying look.

 

“Me-Eow-Mi-Nya! Me-Eow-Mi-Nya!!!” GO meowed as he spoke the words with difficulty.

 

Me-Eow-Mi-Nya? Bi-To-Mi-Ra? Oh My God!! VICTORIA!!

 

“Luna! It’s Victoria! Something is wrong with Victoria!!” I shouted and turned to GO. “Where is she?!” I asked him.

 

GO nodded and ran off ahead of us and we followed.

 

“What’s wrong with Victoria? How did you know something happened?” Luna asked me as we whizzed past trees faster then before.

 

“I dunno. GO must have felt something wrong. Let’s just hope he know where she is.” I spoke back, anxiety growing in me.

 

I have to tell Key!

 

Key!!! Key, if you can hear me, hurry search for Victoria! She’s fainted and I think that Seung Ho told MBLAQ about this! Hurry!! Before we’re too late!! I spoke telepathically.

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

 

Jonghyun and Luna arrived to Victoria first. Seung Ho had already transformed back to a cat and had hid his pants behind some trees.

 

Luna willed some cold water whereas Jonghyun formed a wind towards Victoria. GO and SeungHo could only watch as the latter try to reduce Victoria’s temperature.

 

“Where is she?!” Krystal’s voice emitted and she appeared with Minho behind her. Minho went to work to heal her but his attempt was futile.

 

Taemin and Sulli came after them and so did Key and Amber. Key foraged for herbal herbs to brew a small health potion but it was in vain.

 

Victoria’s condition worsened as the night lulled by. She was all skin and bone. She was pale all through out with a slight tinge of grey. Her temperature was high to about 55 degrees and her heart thumped, sometimes missing a beat.

 

Her sister’s grew more worried and decided to search for Onew without her and bring him over.

 

“It’s the only way. We have until tomorrow night!” Amber spoke urgently and they agreed.

 

There, SHINee and F(x) left Victoria in the morning and went to search for Onew, leaving her with Seungho.

 

 

GO: Take good care for her.

 

Seungho: Sure.

 

Jun: We’ll come back.

 

Seungho: Just remember to bring him.

 

ChunDung: Don’t worry bro, we got this!

 

Mir: Wish us Luck~!

 

Seungho: Kays… Bye…

 

 

MBLAQ exchanged goodbyes and good lucks to each other and they were gone.

 

Seungho turned to his sleeping master and sighed. He went over and sighed. He transformed into a man again and took care of her, praying as he did.

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

 

It was white. The room is white. Mist covered my feet and I walked around aimlessly.

 

Wake up, child.

 

“Who’s there?!” I spoke.

 

It’s me. The Heilige Halter.

 

“I don’t see you.” I spoke softly, afraid to offend Her.

 

A light laugh echoed through the room.

 

You do not need to fear me, child. You can’t see me now but you will when the time is right. But I’m worried that the time won’t happen.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked her, slightly confused.

 

Oh, nothing. I was just blabbering to myself. Anyway, I see you are in a tight pickle!

 

“Yes, I am. Onew is gone and I have only one day left.” I spoke sadly.

 

You poor girl. The others won’t be able to reach Onew in time. I’m afraid you would have to search for him yourself. Other wise you’ll die. And if you die, I die. So come, Open your eyes.

 

“But my eyes are… They’re heavy. And I’m weak. I will never be able to search for Onew!” I cried out, helplessly.

 

Then I will lend you my powers. Consider that as equivalent exchange.

 

“Equivalent exchange?”

 

It’s a term we Heiliges are accustomed to. You are my vessel and now, I lend you my power. I give back what you give me. It’s a simple ‘law’ as you can see.

 

“I guess that makes sense.” I said, slightly confused.

 

So come. Open your eyes now, my child.

 

 

My eyes fluttered open as a wave of energy fluttered into every vein in my body.

 

I sat up slowly as the bright light glowed down on me and I looked around. An ice pack fell from my forehead and I frowned. Did someone took care of me?

 

“Sho? Where are you, boy?” I called out and stood up slowly, testing the energy my Heilige Halter gave to me.

 

“I see you’re awake.” A voice from behind me spoke and I turned.

 

“Yang Seungho.” I breathed and he approached me. He was shirtless and he only wore a pair of denim pants that reached only to his shin.

 

“Are you alright? You’re not weak? Feeling dizzy?” He asked me worriedly.

 

I touched my forehead and the temperature felt normal. Around 37 degress and slightly increasing. Time is ticking. My Heilige Halter won’t be able to sustain my life energy that long.

 

“Did you take care of me, Seung-“ I turned to see Him but he was gone! “Ho.”

 

“Meow~!” Sho meowed and I turned to find him walking behind me, limping slightly.

 

“Are you hurt?” I asked him and carried him. He purred as I searched around. Weird. Why did SeungHo leave so fast?

 

“Well, time is ticking. We have to search for Onew and fast.” I told Sho and he meowed in agreement.

 

We sped off, leaving the leaves rustling.

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

 

“Should we follow her, hyung?” Seungri asked TOP.

 

“Yes but keep your distance. Once she finds the Heilige Potentia, we kidnap her and him.” TOP spoke emotionlessly.

 

“What about the Werecat?” Taeyang asked.

 

“Kill it.”

 

GD and Taeyang grinned.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Here's the poll~!!!

FIGHTING!!! ^_^