Chapter 37

Strange and Beautiful

Dear Diary.

Wow it's been a while since I last wrote in you, isn't it?

I suppose I have been a bit pre-occupied recently. Things have been going so well here with Yoochun and the boys. I've been helping them out a lot too which makes me happy. I feel less of a burden then.

Unfortunately I still haven't really regained any of my memories. But I like to look on the bright side these days and I'm happy that I'm making new memories. Especially with Yoochun who I love so much. He really does make me smile.

But I do have a reason as to why I began writing in you again. I've not been too well recently if you can even call it that. For some reason just out of the blue I will collapse. I don't even know why this has started, I mean I feel perfectly fine in myself and on the various times I've seen the doctor recently he hasn't really got any idea why I should be blacking out. I've had all kinds of tests. Blood tests, various scans, the works and they've all come back negative. There is absolutely nothing wrong with me and the results show that I'm perfectly fine.

So of course the only thing they can blame it on is stress which is strange because I don't feel stressed at all. I'm feeling genuinely good.

Early yesterday afternoon just before one or so, I was in the kitchen sat at the table reading a magazine and drinking a cup of coffee. All of a sudden, everything goes black and I come to. Having a quick look at the time it was well on it's way to four o'clock so I had somehow managed to loose well over three hours. I came to with my forehead on the able and my arms hanging down by my sides almost touching the floor.

It's just odd, very very odd. I even out when I was working in the shop with Jaejoong earlier this week. If he hadn't have been there to catch me from falling I would have gone straight through the glass cake cabinet. Yoochun has specifically ordered everyone to keep an eye out for me as we have noticed that my blacking out is happening more frequently and more randomly and has done for the past few days now.

So I'm being monitored. What for I don't exactly know but I'm to go back to the doctor or even the hospital if I start getting headaches or migraines, blurred vison and things like that.

 

Oh well. At least if anything like that happens they may find something then.

Anyway it's time for bed now. Yoochun just walked in and climbed on to the bed beside me. He looks so tired he must have had a busy night doing the tours.

 

-Marissa