Chapter 38

Strange and Beautiful

Dear Diary.

I had the strangest dream last night. Really strange.

I dreamt I was sat at a large round table with a tea cup in front of me. But there were other people sat around the table too. They were all women, all talking and laughing and drinking tea. The weird thing about this dream though was the fact that I couldn't really see anything or even understand what was being said. When I tried looking at one of the women around the table, everything was incredibly blurred. Everything looked like I needed extra strong prescription glasses just to focus. I could barely make out any of the women's facial features. Well except their eyes. The woman I was sat next to had almost glowing amber eyes. Whilst everything else of her was blurred beyond recognition, her eyes were crystal clear.

As for what I was hearing, it sounded like I had ear plugs in. Everything was muffled. I even tried talking in my dream but that didn't work. Every time one of the women were talking to me, I'd hear their muffled voices then try replying but when I spoke nothing came out. It was like I had lost my voice. But they would reply to me as if they had heard what I had said. Then I would notice their eyes; the most striking azure blue and the most vibrant violet.

I did wake up. Well, I was woken up by Yoochun who was now slightly squishing me. He had rolled over half onto me and had stratched his leg out over me so far his foot was hanging off my side of the bed. He was mumbling and smacking his lips as he nuzzled into my neck slightly. I chuckled slightly as I moved my free hand out and his hair, he began to mumble again. I figured if I wanted to get back to sleep then I needed to relax a bit.

I wonder if I'm going to have anymore weird dreams like that one. Oh speaking about my head, I've got to go for my scan tomorrow. I wonder if it's going to pick anything up. My blacking out really is becoming a nuisance now I just want to get it sorted. Yoochun said he would take me tomorrow and keep me company.

That's enough for now. I'm going to go help Jaejoong bake some cakes. I think the ones he made this morning have all gone so he needs more to fill the cabinet for the afternoon.

-Marissa

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Marissa had finished writing her diary a while ago and was in the kitchen with Jaejoong making more cakes for the cafe which Junsu was minding for the time being. They had made 3 large cakes and decorated them. Cappuchino cake, Carrot cake and Lemon cake. They were just finishing decorating a Coconut and Almond cake when Yoochun waltzed into the kitchen. He stood beside Marissa and kissed her on the cheek. He then began his lips.

"Marissa, you're covered in sugar." He remarked.

"Wait, am I?" Marissa questioned as she rubed the back of her hand across her cheeks, sure enough they ended up covered in powdered sugar. Yoochun and Jaejoong just chuckled at her.

Then she passed out.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys it's Ruby! Been a while huh? Well I am back after a long hiatus. There's been a lot of things going on since I last update quite a while ago but I won't bore you with the details. Just the same old whenever I'm away for a while, sickness, writers block, you get the picture.

Anyway, some of you who read S&B also read my other stories. I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has commented or subscribed to any of my stories. And please continue to do so! I'll try to do what I did on Winglin before it decided to start hating me, and reply to your comments. So how does that sound?

Peace out peeps. Hope you are all doing well and that you enjoy all my updates! :)

-RubyTuesday