Strange and Beautiful

Strange and Beautiful

"Diary.

Ahh it's been a while since I last wrote. I guess a lot has happened.

I think Yoochun and I are sort of, "going out." I think that's the phrase. Since I broke my nose, we got even closer. We're spending a lot of time together now. Sometimes I even help him out on his evening tours, I dress up with him and take tourists around the town. It's quite fun actually.

On the downside, his crazy fangirls found out. Some stopped coming alltogether, but a good chunk of them still turn up; bang on at 10 o'clock every morning. 20 odd dribbling women of all ages. They still scream and shout out weird things, but they soon shut up if I'm around and Yoochun gives me a kiss. So now I think more of the women are swooning over Jaejoong. That poor guy.

Oh, yes I broke my nose too a little while ago, walked into a lampost. It was so sore. I couldn't breathe for ages and I had frequent nosebleeds too. But it's much better now. It doesn't even look like it's been broken now, it was so bruised and swollen before.

I'd better go now. I'm going round to Maggie's for afternoon tea, might go shooping too.

-Marissa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Journal.

It's so quiet in the house today. Junsu and Changmin have gone out getting supplies, Jaejoong is watching the cafe and Yunho is watching the sweet shop. Marissa has gone round to Maggie's for afternoon tea and they're probably end up going shopping at some point so it'll be a while before she's back. So I guess I'm on my own for now.

It's been sort of a relief since Marissa and I sort of became a bit more official if you want to say that. She understands things now; how I sometimes get a bit flustered around her and how I hold her hand they way I do. Those little things lovers do with one another. So yeah she is begining to understand the whole love thing again. I don't even know if I should say "again" I mean I don't even know if Marissa understood before she lost her memory.

Whatever. I'm taking her out later on. Don't know where we're gonna go. Might go somewhere nice for dinner and have a few drinks then come back home and watch a movie together.

-Y "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh Maggie I am not having a good shopping day today." Marissa sighed as she trawled through racks of clothing.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, I'm not having one either. I can't find anything I like." Maggie replied. "Why are we in here anyway?"

"I have no idea. I only think we come in to get out of the rain." Marissa answered. The two women giggled.

"Well I think we should head back, have a nice hot cup of tea." Maggie stated. Marissa nodded.

The two women shuffled out of the shop and out onto the street. Not a lot of people were about today on account of the horrible blanket of fine drizzle that was steadily pouring down and had been for the past hour now. Both walked against the sheet of drizzle, it's that fine rain that soaks you through.

"Aw and I really wanted something new to wear too." Marissa huffed. "Yoochun mentioned something about going out tonight."

"Do you know where you're going?" Maggies asked. Marissa shook her head.

"I don't know, he didn't say. Though if it carries on raining like this or if it get's worse, I don't think we'll go out at all."

Maggie nodded. "The weather won't get any better anytime soon I don't think. It's going to get colder soon, I wouldn't be surprised ifwe get a bit of snow. It'll be Christmas before you know it."

Marissa smiled to herself. She thought how lovely it would be to spend Christmas with Yoochun and the boys. She could just imagine Jaejoong running about the kitchen preparing Christmas dinner, Yunho would be straightening the house up and clearing away wrapping paper, Junsu and Changmin would be bickering over some new video game and Yoochun would probably be stood in the back garden in the freezing cold with barely anything on, smoking a cigarette.

Marissa giggled to herself a bit at the thought. But then she wondered; what would she be doing on Christmas Day.