Strange and Beautiful

Strange and Beautiful

"I don't know what happened." Yoochun sighed as he sipped his hot coffee and rubbed the towel he had draped over his head. "The storm started badly then she just started freaking out."

"Where is she now?" Changmin asked. "I heard her run upstairs and back down again shortly after."

"She's in the kitchen." Jaejoong answered.

"Doing what?" Changmin questioned.

"Hiding under the table." Yoochun smirked.

"And how long has she been under there?" Junsu piped up.

"About 20 minutes." Yoochun replied.

"Well I think the storm is easing up now." Jaejoong spoke up. "Do you think she'll come out now?"

"I could try." Yoochun stated. "Might be able to tempt her out with some cake or sweets or something. I'll see if I can get her up to her room for some rest."

"She's not a child Yoochun. How can you tempt her out with cake and sweets?" Junsu asked.

"Oh she goes mad for Jae's cake."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Marissa? Marissa you okay?" Yoochun said as he quietly opened the door into the kitchen.

Marissa was hiding under the kitchen table, sat on the floor with her knees up to her chest and her arms wrapped rigedly around her legs. Her hair was still damp and was laid in a funny way across her shoulders, her fleece bathrobe collecting droplets of water.

Yoochun stood beside the table and crouched down to see Marissa. She looked up at him with red puffy eyes, tear streaks down her cheeks and the biggest frown in existance.

"The storm's calming down now. Do you wanna come out?"

Marissa shook her head vigarously.

"We could go get some cake? Jae has some chocolate fudge cake left if you want some?"

Marissa shook her head again. "I'm not hungry."

Silence.

Then Marissa eventually spoke up, her voice broken and stuttered.

"I... thought I remembered, something. But I g... guess I didn't."

Yoochun reached his arm over to Marissa and took her hand.

"It's okay, you just take your time."

Marissa looked up again, the edged of curved up into a small smile.

"C'mon." Yoochun said as he tugged Marissa's arm. "Lets get you into bed and get some rest. Okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How are you feeling now? Any better?"

Marissa nodded in reply. Yoochun had brought her upstairs to her room and tucked her into bed. He sat beside her as she snuggled down and made herself comfy.

"Good. I'll leave you to get some rest." Yoochun said as be began to sit up from the bed. Marissa's hand shot out from under the duvet and grabbed Yoochun's arm.

"Please! Please, don't go." Marissa pleaded. Her eyes were wide as she said this. Yoochun couldn't resist when she looked at him like she did. He smiled then lay down on the bed beside her. Marissa instantly shuffled closer to Yoochun and snuggled into him with a smile on her face.

Marissa rubbed her face in Yoochuns chest as she pulled the duvet up over her shoulders.

"Thank you."