Strange and Beautiful

Strange and Beautiful

"The navy blue and black one wasn't so bad. I think we can find a nicer one though." Yoochun said as he sipped his coffee out of a carry-out cup.

Yoochun had dragged Marissa into a local dress shop. They sold everything in here dress wise; formal dresses for proms, Wedding dresses, even gothic style dresses too.

"How many have I tried on now?" Marissa mumbled from behind the curtain of the changing room cubicle she was in. The sound of swishing and rustling material was drowning her voice out.

The sales woman who was stood beside the cubicle answered for her. "5 dresses miss. After this one it'll be 6."

Marissa's arm shot out from behind the curtain with the dress she had just taken off draped over it. The sales woman took the dress and quickly put it on a hangar before passing the next dress through the curtain for Marissa to try on. It was a black and purple gothic lolita style dress that would only come up to Marissa's knees. It had several layers on the skirt which made it puff out, the upper part was corseted and had a band across the top made with satin and lace which acted as the straps.

Yoochun had already made himself comfy ages ago on the small sofa that was in the changing room. He glanced about the room whilst Marissa was changing into the next dress.

"Would you like to try on the accessories with this dress miss? We have a lotof things that match?" The sales woman spoke in the direction of the curtain.

"Ooh! Please! If you don't mind!" Marissa answered over the noise of the rustling dress.

The woman hurried off to gather whatever she was gathering. She came back a short while later with boxes of shoes, hair pieces, gloves and various other bits and bobs. She shoved the various items through the curtain for Marissa to put on. There were more rustling and clattering sounds before Marissa decided to come out.

"How is this one?" She asked Yoochun as she brushed down the dress and fixed it a bit.

"um... err... it's." Yoochun spluttered. Marrisa just looked at him with a confused face.

"I think what the young sir is trying to say, is that it looks good on you." The sales woman butted in and smiled.

Yoochun snapped his fingers. "Yeah! Erm, what she said!" He exclaimed as he pointed at the woman. "We'll take everything she has on please!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you Yoochun, you really didn't need to do that." Marissa said as she clung onto his arm, her other arm occupied by a few bags.

Yoochun reached over and took the bags off her. "It's nothing, no need to thank me."

"I want to thank you!" Marissa squealed. "I know it's not much but why don't I buy us some ice-cream. My treat?"

"Sure thing. I'd like that." Yoochun nodded.

"Good. What flavour would you like?"

"Surprise me."

Marissa grinned and ran off to the nearest ice-cream shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, so we're in the presence of a real life council member." Junsu sighed.

"Ex-council member." Changmin corrected him.

"Same thing." Junsu replied and stuck his tongue out.

"I don't know whether to be excited or not, I mean she'll know some awesome magic." Jaejoong added.

"Yeah but don't forget, she doesn't remember who or what she is." Yunho replied as he folded up all his papers and shoved them back into his pocket. "For all we know, she could be nothing like the Marissa she is now."

Everybody nodded.

"So are we giving this info to Yoochun when he gets back?" Changmin asked.

"I think we should." Yunho answered. "Even though he's probably the closest to Marissa than all of us, he deserves to know."