Chapter 36

Strange and Beautiful

"Ugh why can't I find you Marissa?!"

"Amelia please! Come inside, we want to help you with your spell." Suranne pleaded.

Amelia sighed, she was getting frustrated with her spells which weren't working. Trying to find her sister Marissa was proving to be more difficult than she and everyone else had imagined. Amelia was working her spell outside on the balcony, under the full moon where it would work to it's full potential. But still, like every other time she tried; it didn't work.

"Okay, I'll come inside now." Amelia sighed even more as she made her way in through the balcony doors which she closed behind herself, using barely even a yoctogram of her power. Suranne turned to face her friend.

"We will find her you know? It's just a matter of time." Suranne reasurred. Amelia just sighed again and slowly shook her head.

"C'mon Amelia!" Suranne exclaimed. "We're all in this together. Let's go downstairs, have a cup of tea and we can all put our heads together and see if we can come up with a plan at least. It's better than nothing."

Amelia let out a slight smile.

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Marissa are you awa... oh."

Yoochun wandered into Marissa's room only to find her passed out, face down into her pillow, blankets kicked down past her feet and a large amount of her skin showing; not covered by the spaghetti strap nightie she was wearing. It was a full moon again tonight, her skin traced up and down with icy-blue marble like veins showing her power. Yoochun smiled as he climed into bed beside the Antartic tempertured Marissa who instantly sensing he was there; clung onto him like a child to it's favourite cuddly toy.

He let out a slight chuckle as Marissa mumbled and gurgled as she rearranged herself around him. The icyness of her body instantly cooling Yoochun down within seconds of being close to her. He kissed Marissa's forehead as he gazed out of the window at the stream of moonlight pouring in from above. Comfortable and at peace, he began to driftinto a deep relaxing slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

*Note from author: Just easing myself back into writing with a short chapter. Sorry it's been so long guys!*