Strange and Beautiful

Strange and Beautiful

"Journal.

I didn't know what time it was I got up this morning. It was later than normal. My usual fangirls were all sat in the cafe waiting for me to make my entrance but I turned up late. Jae told me he actually took double the money this morning because the fangirls waited for me, so they all ended up ordering more coffee and cake whilst they waited.

If Marissa was totally with it most of the time, I think she should've picked up on the fact that the group of fangirls were giving her evils everytime I went near her. I mean, she must notice it, she always looks so confused though. Like she doesn't understand what their problem is. With Marissa having no memory what-so-ever, I think she reverted back to a more innocent persona. Quite naive and childlike. She seems to be getting better though as the days go on, like she's remembering simple emotions like humour and happiness. Also before she used to agree with everyone on everything. Now she's actualy begining to voice her opinion and argue back when there's something she doesn't want to do or something she doesn't like.

Eitherway, I don't care about the fangirls. They can get as jealous as they like but they won't dare touch Marissa. Not if I have anything to do with it at least. She's been a great comfort to me recently just by being there. It gets sort of lonely for us sometimes with being what we are. Human companions aren't exactly a good idea, mainly because we don't die. It's difficult to maintain a relationship especially when one won'tage or die, whilst the other will. We've all had first hand experience with that. Not only that, but I like cuddling Marissa when she's asleep because she's so cold physically. I guess she's comfortable in that way too.

It's not often a group of mages, male or female can actually get along without any arguments or battles of power. Once a group get together without any upsets, we tend to stick together. It's just the way it goes. Any company where you're not fighting every 5 minutes, is good company in our books.

I did feel sorry for Marissa the other day though. I walked into the living room to find her watching some chick flick on tv and she was in bits. P.S. I Love You I think it was. She was crying her eyes out. I asked her what was wrong and it took her a while to try and find the words she wanted to say inbetween the sobs and tears. Eventually she told me she didn't know what love is. She got herself even more worked up when she said she couldn't remember anything about love, or anything love related from before she lost her memory. You can tell her memory loss is a great cause of pain for her.

In saying that though, I wonder what Marissa is really like. Her actual personality. Looking at the painting of the Council; she looks unhappy. Lonely almost. But so do the rest of the Council members. They all look like they just want to relax and have some fun or something. It must be hard being a Council member, I mean not only do they rule over the whole Mage world, but they rule over the entire Supernatural world too. S-Class witches are obviously more powerful than the likes of Vampires and Werewolves and other things. I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So do you think she'll be alright at the Halloween Ball?" Changmin asked Yunho as they both went through some large boxes they had delivered that morning

"I honestly have no idea." Yunho replied as he laid large bags of sweets on the counter and rearranged them into order. "You're on about the who might be dressed as witches am I right?"

Changmin nodded. "Even though real witches and mages don't dress like the stereotype, I don't know. If she knows that the black cloaks and pointy hats are a stereotypical outfit, she might remember something."

Yunho nodded back. "I see where you're coming from."

The two friends sighed and looked out of the window. It was raining again outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh dear, it's still raining." Marissa said to herself as she walked out of the kitchen with a tray in her hands. She had just made a pot of tea for herself and Yoochun. She took one last glance at the kitchen window before making her way along the hall to the living room.

"Yoochun! Yoochun I made tea, do you... oh."

Marissa cut herself short as she walked into the living room where Yoochun was asleep on the sofa, his arm hanging down over the edge and his legs in a weird position. She laid down the tray she was carrying on the coffee table and made her way over to the sofa. She crouched down carefully lifted Yoochun's legs onto the sofa then grabbed a cushion off a nearby easy chair. She then gently lifted his head up and slid the cushion under, smoothing Yoochun's long hair out of his face when she finished.

Marissa got up to leave only to be pulled back by her arm. Confused as to why she couldn't carry on walking, she looked down to see Yoochun looking up at her with one eye open and his hand .
clamped around her wrist.

She blinked a few times, with that really confused look on her face again. Yoochun just grinned.

"Come here." He purred.

Marissa obediently sat down in a small space on the sofa. Yoochun wrapped an arm around her waist and with one swift movent, he brought Marissa down onto her side into a laying position. He tightened his grip round her waist and snuggled his face into her neck. Marissa didn't even bother trying to sit up or leave. She stayed right where she was. So sh decided to make herself comfy by slipping her shoes off and laying her legs on the sofa. As soon as she did, Yoochun coiled his legs around hers and tightened his grip on Marissa even more.