Strange and Beautiful

Strange and Beautiful

"Love making with Marissa is like being in heaven." Yoochun would often randomly think to himself with a smile on his face.

Yoochun and Marissa's relationship had progressed to a point where they were a lot more intimate with each other. Marissa often overwhelmed Yoochun, he couldn't understand how she was able to make him feel so good; physically and mentally. It was like a sensory overload for him. The rush of heat from their passionate movements and Marissa's power, followed by a wash of pure carnal pleasure finished with the cooling wave of power emitted from Marissa's sleeping body. He would hold her tightly, feeling the prickling sensation of their bare skin touching as he would gently wipe small beads of sweat off Marissa's forehead with his thumb then nuzzle into her neck.

Yoochun and Marissa complemented each other well. Yoochun felt that he needed her on an almost molecular level now. He would hold onto Marissa tightly as if it was the last time he was ever going to see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It never snowed much in Whitby, being a seaside town an all. If it did snow, it never snowed enough for it to settle. And if it did settle, soon after rain or sleet would turn it into a horrible slushy mess.

But in the run up to Chritsmas, there was any amount of snow. Exactly a week before Christmas, big, heavy, fluffy snowflakes began to fall. And fall they did. It seemed like there would never be a break in the snowfall, it just came out of nowhere and hardly ever stopped.

Everybody in the house thought Marissa had something to do with it. They all knew she had the power to. The living room was littered with Christmas cards that had come pouring through the letterbox for the past few weeks now. Many were traditional style cards, pictures of typical Christmas scenes on the front. Marissa would look at the cards in wonder, she couldn't exactly remember what snow was like.

"I really wish it snows like mad!" Marissa would say to everyone. They knew her hidden S-Class subconcious was probably working it's magic without her knowing. The snow itself felt like it contained magic. It was a possibility. The real Marissa; if she wanted anything she would just have to think of it and it would come into fruition. But the Marissa with amnesia could also possibly do the same. She probably wouldn't feel any magic working though. It was pretty obvious by now that she could not feel mage energy. She had been living with the boys for quite a while now, surely she would've mentioned something if she did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Christmas Eve and Jaejoong was in the kitchen preparing everything for Christmas lunch so he didn't have to get up extra early to make sure everything was ready to be cooked. He grinned, satisfied with himself as he finished preparing all the vegetables, sipping at a glass of wine Yunho had poured for him earlier. He took off his apron as he went through into the living room where Junsu was calling him through.

"Hey man! We're taking pictures!" Junsu squealed as he shook a digital camera in Jaejoong's direction.

Everyone was gathered around the sofa laughing away, drinks in hand and massive smiles on their faces. Everyone bunched up on the sofa as Junsu fiddled about with the timer settings on his camera before placing it on the fireplace mantlepiece. The light started flashing on the front as Junsu hurridly squoze himself between Changmin and Yunho. Everyone put their arms around each others shoulders as they huddled in for the shot, still laughing away and drunkenly trying to do peace signs with their free hands if they had any.

"Smile everyone!" Junsu squealed again as the flash went off, capturing the group in what was sure to be a fantastic picture.