Chapter 41

Strange and Beautiful

"Please tell me you guys felt that too?" Suranne asked her friends. They all looked at each other and nodded. At that very moment, Amelia phased into the kitchen where they were all sat, drinking tea.

"So you all felt it too." Amelia gasped. The three women nodded in reply at her.

"It was brief, but we did feel her. She didn't seem that far away either. She was moving though I know that much." Adele spoke up. "Where exactly we couldn't quite make out her power wasn't visible long enough to pinpoint where she is, plus I think she may have been with some other witches, their energies were maybe clouding Marissa's slightly."

"I have an idea." Amelia blurted out. She began rummaging through all the drawers in the kitchen, pulling out random things and throwing them out over the worktop."

"What are you doing?" Sheridan questioned Amelia.

"Sher," Amelia said. "Can you nip up to Marissa's room and get me something of hers with her DNA on it, I dunno a hairbrushor something?"

"Oh, sure thing. Just be a sec." Sheridan said before the phased away and returned within seconds holding out a black laquered hairbrush to Amelia. Amelia took it off her and began pulling Marissa's long dark hair strand out of the brush. She laid some out on the worktop then began to remove one of her necklaces. A silver chain with a large Quartz pointed drop crystal pendant on it.

"Wait I know what you're doing now." Sheridan exclaimed. She jumped over to a large old pine sideboard and opened one of the drawers, pulling out a large map of the United Kingdom. She placed the map on the worktop underneath the cupboards. Amelia was now busy wrapping the lengths of Marissa's hair around the necklace she had taken of, then she hung it from one of the cupboard doorknobs over the map.

Amelia turned round to face everyone in the room. "Please if you sense Marissa again, come here immediately and look at where the crystal is pointing to on this map. It maygive us a better idea of where she is."

Everyone nodded again. They knew how important it was to Amelia that they found her sister as quickly as possible.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"How is she now?" Jaejoong asked Yoochun who had come downstairs in to the kitchen. He had been going to check on Marissa every so often. After a bit of magic, some horrible tasting medicinal tea Junsu gave him and plenty of rest; Yoochun was completely healed from the Vampire attacked from last night. Yoochun sat down at the kitchen table next to his friend.

"She's still asleep." He replied as he glanced at the clock on the wall, it read 11:47am. Marissa had been asleep now for at least 13 hours. Nobody even knew ifit was their Marissa in there or if it was the old Marissa. Only time would tell.

After a bit of a meeting earlier on, the boys had decided not to tell Marissa anything if she had forgotten what had happened the night before. They knew it wasn't their Marissa that delt with that Vampire. Her energy was so strong, she knew exactly what she was doing. She just didn't look the same either. She looked like what she did in the painting of the Council what had been found before. She was almost frightening in a very scary, but impressive way. For now, all they could do is wait till she was awake and then see what kinda of state she was in. Maggie had said when Marissa has first arrived that there was an incridibly powerful magic restraining her. The question was, how long would that magic last? But the 60 billion dollar question was, is the magic wearing off?