02.New Things

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 02: New things.]

[Narrator POV]

The party had ended and they were packing up.

"SEOYUNAH! COME HERE!" Suho shouted to get his sister's attention.

"NEH NEH!" Seoyun shouted back.

"they are really funny." Luhan said, walking towards Choa to help her after Seoyun left to see Suho.

Choa jumped at the voice and turned to see Luhan "Oh annyeong Luhan" Choa managed not to stutter. Luhan smiled and helped her finish up the packing.

Choa's heart was beating so hardly that it hurted a little. Neither did she know that Luhan was feeling the same thing.

Kai and Seoyun bumped into each other when Seoyun was on her way to see Suho. "Sorry.. Kai-ssi?" Seolhyun apologised and guessed Kai's name and she got it correct.

"You are fast at remembering names. You can call me Jongin, Kai or oppa." Kai answered.

Seoyun felt her heart skip a beat. She did not understand why.

Suho had to come to see the moment just in time.

"Yah, KIM JONGIN, don't do anything funny yah!" Suho told Kai.

"Chill bro!! He was just talking to me anyway, We bumped into each other" Seolhyun went infront of Suho .

"You sure sis? " Suho answered Seoyun a little unconvinced well..Kai is the best flirter in the whole of EXO. Girls go crazy seeing him.

"Yes, now what do you want to talk to me about?" Seoyun asked, changing the subject.

"Oh you are going to Seoul's Finest School of Arts." Suho told Seoyun. Kai was still behind her but Suho did not care.

"SEOUL'S FINEST SCHOOL OF ARTS?! THE PRESTIGIOUS AND ELITE SCHOOL IN ALL OF KOREA? WHAT AM I DOING THERE?" Seoyun yelled completely shocked at the new piece of news. Seoul's Finest School of Arts or SFSA was for the rich people and the talented.

"Why the big suprise sis?" Suho continued.

"I am not rich! How did I-" Seoyun started but was cut off by Suho," Dear Seollie,  we are rich. Appa and Eomma were filthy, stinky rich. They left a "Goldmine" for their princess and son. Well that was written in their emergency will."

"I don't remember being rich though." Seoyun stated.

"Appa and eomma did not like to splurge well yeah." Suho explained"back to the topic, since it is a new school term and year, You will attend school on Monday with us and-"

"WAIT, YOU GUYS GO THERE TOO?" Seoyun widened her eyes. "Yes, we go there too" Kai answered.

"and tomorrow, we are gonna bring you to the school to choose your courses and classes." Suho finished.

"Neh neh" was all Seoyun could utter.

Her life, will be totally different now.

"I will see you tomorrow morning at 10 am outside my apartment. I'll text you the unit number. Annyeong." Suho said. He gave Kai and Seoyun and wave and went to find his dear Jimin.

Kai and Seoyun walked back to the pit area only to see Luhan supporting Choa by the back. Kai and Seoyun turned to each other in suprise and look at Choa and Luhan. Meanwhile, Luhan regained his composure and pulled Choa up from the awkward position.

"What are you guys doing?" Kai asked.

Choa and Luhan defensively opened their mouth to explain.

Seoyun and Kai flew into a laughing fit at Choa and Luhan's actions.

Luhan threw a weak smile to Choa and Choa thought she almost died seeing that smile.

They finished packing up and headed for their apartments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------