26. Let's do it.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 26: Let's Do it.]

The whoel lot was caught off guard.

Not only Seoyoon was taken away but also Hyerin.

And of all the times it could have been, it had to be today, the day of the concert which drained their energy 80%..

"WHAT DO WE DO?!" Junghwa started to panic.

Cheska turned them invisible and Kai then teleported all of them to his dorm.

When they were at Kai's dorm, Choa immediately ran to Seoyoon's and Hyerin's room, grabbed a stuff or 2 about them and started meditating.

The rest gathered around her, waiting for her.

"Hyerin and Seoyoon is heading to the same place. They are still heading to the place." Choa said, using her touching sense.

Jongin face-palmed himself- the 2 most important ladies to him were kidnapped.

On the other hand, Suho was panicking crazy while Jimin was trying her best to calm him down.

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW?" Caolu said.

This time, Kris could not answer. How could he let Jessica Jung take Hyerin away?

"GUYS, THEY REACHED THEIR LOCATION!." Choa stopped tracking and told Kai the place.

Mustering enough strength, he teleported them all to the location. It was a big warehouse.

Hyemi stepped forward and used her kinesis power together with Luhan to remove the door.

"Where are they?" Kris said.


{In one of the rooms.}

Hyerin only wake up to find that her hands and legs were tied up and saw Seoyoon sitting calmly.

Seoyoon turned and saw her awake and shot a visual illusion in her head.

Hyerin widened her eyes and tried telepathing with Seoyoon but failed miserably as when the 2 things smacked her head unconscious, it affected her brain a little.

At that time Jessica and Krystal entered with Yonghwa and JInyoung.

"Well well. Look who's awake." Jessica said, smirking.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO JESSICA JUNG? YOU THINK BY ABUCTING ME AND EVEN KILLING WILL MAKE KRIS LOVE YOU. NOT A CHANCE SICA." Hyerin said.

Jessica was taken aback.How could Hyerin knew her plan?

"Excuse me Jessica but I am the master of mind control in case you are wondering." Hyerin shot back.

"AND KRYSTAL JUNG. BY KIDNAPPING SEOYOON WON'T WORK ON JONG-IN AS WELL. I'M HIS SISTER. AND GUESS WHAT IT MAKES HIM EVEN MORE ANGRY AND I SHALL SAW A HAPPY NEWS. JONGIN AND SEOYOON ARE DATING." Hyerin said.

Krystal widened her eyes.

Krystal then slap Seoyoon and Hyerin.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? KAI LOVES ME DEEP DOWN. I WONT BE STOPPED BY A WHO'S MERELY DATING HIM." Krystal said.

Without a second more, Seoyoon casted a scene where Seoyoon and Kai kissed.

Krystal fell to her feet shouting ," NO!"

"Enough of your nonsense." Yonghwa said, unable to tolerate the sisters' nonsense so as Hyerin's and Seoyoon's nonsense.

"Seo Hyerin, If only you know how much I like you." Jinyoung walked forward and lifted her chin.

"Stop it Jinyoung you know fully well that you are doing this for your sisters." Hyerin growled.

"YAH JESSICA JUNG AND KRYSTAL JUNG. GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE." Kris growled.

"Oh Kris, you are finally here." Jessica cooed" You know what  Hyerin said? She's willing to give you up for herself."

"SHUT THE HELL UP JESSICA." Hyerin screamed.

"Hyerin!" Both Kris and Kai said.

Linzy advanced forward and gave Jessica a punch on the cheek "I had enough of your nonsense."

Jessica stood up and threathen," If you want you Hyerin and Seoyoon back you better comply. With a click of my fingers, i can vanish her to some where you don't know. Not even Choa's damn power can detect."

"SO WHAT?!" The whole lot cried.

"Jessica. Don't you see that you guys are outnumbered?" Kris said.

"Who said that you guys outnumbers us?" Yonghwa stepped forward.

With a click of his fingers, all of them multiplied.

"Holy crap" Luhan muttered under his breath.


There was a mini war raging in the warehouse.

Kris was fighting Jessica.

"What must I do to allow you to release the 2 girls?" Kris said.

"marry me and get Jongin to marry Krystal." Jessica simply said.

"In your dreams girl." Kris said," And over my dead body."

Meanwhile they were fighting, Eunji and Ilhoon was left to 'guard' the 2 girls in the room.

"We are really sorry Hyerin-ssi, Seoyoon-ssi." Eunji and Ilhoon bowed.

"Why?" Seoyoon asked.

"Because we are against our other 4 siblings into this..." Ilhoon said.

"Eunji-ssi, can you do us a favour?" Seoyoon asked.

"Can you release us?" Hyerin continued.

"Sure-"

"Eunji ah? You want Jessica to kill us?" Ilhoon interupted.

"Give me a moment Ilhoon." Eunji said and disappeared- she teleported.

A second later, she returned with  4 other poeple.

"Mr Jung!" Hyerin cried upon seeing their teacher.

"I am so sorry Hyerin and Seoyoon for not controlling my younger siblings." A lady said.

The 4 then flew over to the  scene

Before leaving a guy told Ilhoon," Realease them Ilhoon."

After Ilhoon released them, the 2 zoom to the 'war scene'

"STOP IT JESSICA. I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE." Yunho boomed

Jessica slightly cowered at the soound of her strict brother.

All of them stopped fighting.

"I shall introduced myself. I am Jung Yunho, head of the Jung siblings. Beside me is Zinger Jung Hana, beside her is Nicole Jung Yong Ju and beside her is Jung Daehyun." Yunho said.

"Get out Yunho. I am not done with my business." Jessica snapped.

Jessica suddenly fell to the ground. Yunho had gave her a pain illusion.

"Jessica Jung, Jung Yonghwa, Jung Jinyoung and Krstal Jung. From this day onwards, you are no longer part of the Jung family and your powers will be stripped away. Jung will not be in your birth certs  with immediate effect." Yunho said.

All the clones that were there vanished and the 4 just-forsaken Jungs stood there.

"Also JungJ is over and you are banished from Exoida." Zinger added.

"Thank you Mr Jung." All of them replied.

Seoyoon and Hyerin ran to Kai and Kris and hugged them.

Nicole vanished Jessica , Yonghwa, Jinyoung and Krystal before teleporting away.

All was at peace. Finally.


Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed today's chapter i know it horribly.