11. Truth.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 11: Truth.]

It was in the morning 8am and Caolu had an apron on and was holding on to a frying slice and frying pan.

It seems that she never ever gets tired of cooking.

Caolu was still thinking about their meeting and Jei's future sight scenario. She closed her eyes, puffed her bangs up and continued frying.


"YAH KIM JOON MYUN AH!" Jimin's cute voice shouted.

"Neh?" Suho said , sub-consciously said.

"Did you tell Seoyun already?" Jimin continued.

"Aniyo, we only talked about it yesterday and I have not seen her last evening." Suho said, fully conscious, "I plan to tell her the day we go to Exoida."

"WAEYO?" Jimin said.

"Won't it be to abrupt to tell her that now, in the middle of the week?" Suho continued.

"True true. Ara ara." Jimin said.

Suho planted a kiss on Jimin's forehead and the 2 head down for breakfast. They saw Linzy cooking breakfast.

"Good Morning!" Linzy cheerfully chirped


Cheska was doing calculations in her room. She was so immersed in her calculations that she had not notice D.O standing beside her chair.

Seeing that it was his chance to scare her, he said," BOO!"

Cheska jumped up and became invisible and a 'Thump!" sound was heard because Cheska fell to the floor

When she became visible again, she said," YAH DO KYUNGSOO!" she used informal language since they were the same age.

D.O was simply laughing his head off at her reaction. He helped her up and said," Breakfast is served. Let's go and eat!"

"Arasseo!" Cheska said.


It was time for school. All of them reached on at 9.50 am and the obvious happened.

Fangirls were chasing them.

Fangirls were giving dirty-looks to the girls.

Jessica yly stared at Choa and Hyerin but sweetly to Kris( It disgusted him a lot)

Krystal Jung was staring furiously at Seoyun.

Breaking of water bombs and splashing sounds were heard.

Typical.

Jessica still held her acting-sweet face towards Kris.

Kris face-palmed himself and took a water bomb and hurled it a Jessica.

An unexpected thing happen.

The water bomb that Kris aimed straight for Jessica's face vanished and it was about to land right on Hyerin's head. Luckily, Linzy saw this and levitate it quickly Slightly away from Hyerin before landing it on the floor.

Jessica widened her eyes.

Kris saw everything and cleched his fist.

Jessica's ability/power is vanishing.


The day quickly flew past and soon it time for lunch. There was no talents class today but they had a project to do. Seoyun and her group went to ask Ms Song to use the dance studio and she allowed so they were able to practise.

Seoyun flipped open her ocmputer and started searching for different types of dance. Being a dancer she instantly knew what kind of dance there was. After some co-ordinating, they managed to choose the music and dance types.

They suprisingly managed to finsh the whole by 5 pm. They started at 1pm.

Seoyun thought it was a big accomplishment.

{Meanwhile at Suho's house}

"DID YOU SEE WHAT JESSICA DID?!" Kris told them.

"She vanished the water bomb that was for her and it almost landed on Hyerin's head." Linzy replied.

"I am super pissed." Kris said, showing his famous -face.

"Okay so we know Jessica's power is Vanishing. Now we need to find out the other 5 siblings power." Xiumin said.

"I think it would be easier if Junghwa could do it." Choa said,"But her powers are not here, not there.."

"AISH, CAN THIS WEEK BE OVER SO THAT WE CAN BRING JUNGHWA AND SEOYUN TO EXOIDA?" Chanyeol said, almost burning the wooden chair he was sitting on and Suho and Xiumin was getting ready to extinguish  out the flames if it shows up.

"Hey! I am here!" Tao said.

"No Tao we can't do that." Baekhyun said.

"The only thing we can do is sit back and wait." Hani said.


Sorry for the boring chapteer...So I am officially annoucing it.

"Finding Lost's Love" is now.....

{Resolving Pandora's Box}

comment and subscibe! Upvote if want to!!(: