12. Exoida

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 12: Exoida.]

Before you even knew it, time flew and it was soon Friday night.

Before going back to the dorms, Suho gestured Seoyun to come to his side.

"Seoyun, pack some necessities that can last for 2 days." Suho told her.

"Waeyo?" Seoyun asked.

"Everything will be explained tomorrow." Suho finished.

Beiing the good sister, she did not questioned further but simply said," Arasseo."

As Suho forbidded them to use their powers until Seoyun knows the truth, they had to go home by foot.

Before you can even say good night, they already are snoozing away, heading for the dream land.

{Next morning, saturday, 4.15 am}

"Seoyun, get up." Kai shook her.

Seoyun, being the person who can sleep fast and wake up fast, she opened her eyes to see Kai beside her bed.

"Go and wash-up and change, remember to  bring your bags along." Kai told her.

Seoyun glanced to the digital clock beside her bed and saw the time, she turned back to Kai," Kai oppa, it is only 4 in the morning..", Seoyun said, rubbing her eyes.

"We need to go somewhere. Now hurry along." Kai continued.

"Ara ara.." Seoyun said and shuffled her feet to the bathroom.

Kai headed out of the room and went to the roof top garden to meditate as he needed to teleport all of them to Exoida.

Seoyun was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a blouse. She headed out to the living room with her stuff to see all the other 7 dorm mates.

Once Seoyun made her appearance at 4.30 am, they all headed for the kitchen where Caolu had prepared breakfast.

"Why are we all up so early?" A sleepy Junghwa said, sitting down on the chair.

"Everything will be explained in detail later." Xiumin replied, taking his chopsticks,ready to attack the bowl of Kimchi fried rice Caolu had fried.

Soon, they finished their food and headed out of the house seeing all the other members outside their house.

"As soon and Caolu had locked the main door, Kai instructed.

"Everyone hold each other's hand." Kai grabbed Seoyun then on Seoyun's right was Suho so on and forth.

Kai closed his eyes and concentrated for a while before opening his eyes again to see the teleportation ring timer.

Beofre they were about to teleport, Kai told them," Make sure you guys don't let go of your hands."

"tchu" and they disappered from Seoyun's dorm porch.

"Fsst." another sound came and there they were, at Exoida.


Before Seoyun and Junghwa could utter or protest, Yezi immediately speeded all of them until they were infront of a bungalow.

"Get inside, all of you. We've got tons of explanations to do." Suho said.

A strong wind that was casted by Sehun, unlocked the gate and door and pushed away the gate and door, permitting them to enter.

By now, Seoyun and Junghwa had infinite questions cramming in their head and brains.

Now, all of them was sitting on the floor and sofas except for Linzy who was levitating, Kris who was floating in mid air, and Sehun who was sitting on something invisble which was none other than wind/air.

Baekhyun casted a light that lit the whole house.

Before Seoyun and Junghwa could say another word, Jei said," Calm down girls, we will explain it now."

"Okay, we are in Exodia, a place similar but different from Earth. And you might be wondering, why the hell are we here and what does this thing got to do with me. So i shall explain. All of us here, are Exoidians. Exoidians have powers." Suho stated.

It was tough to think of how to explain it to the 2 girls.

"Most Exoidians have one power but some are special and can have 2,3,4 powers. However, it is possible to learn skills of a power, not exactly the whole power. Seoyun, you have 4 powers as you are the the 7th baby born every 285 years which gives you another power and you are also the 3rd baby born every 665 years that has 2 extra powers and of course, 1+1+2= 4 powers. Junghwa, You are just like all of us who has 1 power." Cheska said.

"Oh." Seoyun and Junghwa mouthed.

The rest heaved a sigh of relief as the girls managed to understand it.

"The reason why we brought you here is because, you guys need to train your powers. The real reason will appear quite a while later." Jei said.

"Okay since everything is explained, I will go to the general stuff. All of us will be staying here for the weekends every week from now onuntil we honed our skills. The are 8 bedrooms at every level except the first floor and the roof top garden so help yourself to a bedroom. To make things easier,one dorm apartment members will stay on the same floor...." Suho nagged and all of them nodded in reply.

All of them headed to a bedroom except for Seoyun as she found her name scribbled in a neat but elegant cursive on the door. She entered the room only to be greeted by this.

cute-kids-bedroom-with-mosaic.jpg

Suho came up to check on Seoyun only to see her standing in awe.

"This is used to be our grandparents house. All of us stayed here before. After our grandparents died, the house belonged to our parents who were the only children our grandparents had.  But appa and eomma decided not to stay here. However, before leaving Exoida, they decorated the house for us so that when we return, we will have a nice place to stay. But ever since appa and eomma died, the house belongs to us now." Suho said.

Seoyun turned around, "Oppa, why..didn't you guys tell me all these before?"

Suho led Seoyun to the bed and gestured her to sit down.

"Appa and Eomma told me before they knew you had 4 powers. They told me to keep it a secret from you unless they passed away as they did not want you to have powers as those with 4 powers are the easiest to track down as your soul is open to many powers ,making you an easy target and it is said that it is hard to train 4 powers at a young age. But because appa and eomma had sealed the powers in them, only after they had died, then I became the secret keeper and guardian. However , appa and eomma told me that if I became the secret keeper, I was to tell you about you rpowers." Suho said.

Seoyun was speechless.

"Come on, let's head to the training centre now, it is the place we are going frequently from now on. Change into something that is comfortable." Suho finished and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Seoyun did as she was told and after that she left the room. Not before a tear slid down her face.