19. Gift.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 19: Gift.]

{6 Days After Christmas}

Kai woke up from his bed and swiped the calender of his side table. He always likes to check the date the first thing in the morning.

"Oh..today is 31st of December...which means it's New Year's Eve!" Kai talked to himself; they were still in Exoida.

He flipped the calender to January.

He scanned through the month of January and when he stopped at the 3rd of January.

"Oh right...The 3rd og January is Seoyoon's birthdya.."He said" AND I HAVE YET TO GET HER A GIFT! OH CRAP!" Kai face-palmed himself.

He got dressed and teleport downstairs.

'fsst' came when he was teleported to the living room.

"KAJA YOROBUN! Let's go shopping today! It's New Years' Eve! There is sure to have loads of discounts!" Hyerin said and everyone agreed to go shopping.

Kai secret thanked his sister for suggesting the idea.


They were at the mall and were doing their individual shopping.

Kai was scratching his head on what to buy for Seoyun.He was walking by shop by shop until a sudden thought striked him and he detoured himself to the shop.

On the other hand, Seoyoon was also scratching her head- Hyerin randomly told her that Kai brithday was on 14 January which was not very far away.

Seoyoon herself did not understand why was she doing this for Kai.

Little did Seoyoon know that she was falling deeper in love with Kai. So was Kai with Seoyoon.

On the other hand while Seoyoon and Kai and fumbling with their emotions, The others were having fun trying to get them to confess and not to mention Sehun and Junghwa.

{The whole lot side( Minus Kai, Seoyoon, Sehun, Junghwa, Tao, Yezi.}

"I think Tao is also going crazy over Yezi." Kris, being Tao's best friend said.

"Wow...It's official- The maknaes are in love." Baekhyun said.

"Well not only the maknaes.." Suho trailed off, smirking.

Caolu, Xiumin, Luhan, Choa flinched a little, fully knowing that they were the oldest and Suho is likely to be referring to them.

Caolu letted out a silent sigh.

Now they at a cafe drinking tea and coffee and planning for Seoyoon's birthday.

They hope everything wil turn out as plan.


{2 January}

It was 10.30 pm.

All of them was trying to make sure Seoyoon does not fall asleep; they wanted Seoyoon to find out her power as soon as possible if not, they had to wait another year.

"We still had an hour and a half...Tao can you speed this up?" Baekhyun lazily said.

Tao was about to lift his hand but Kris, Hyerin, the older ones stop him.

"Why not Hyungs and noonas?" Tao said, under the pile of hyungs and noonas.

"You can't speed this things Tao." Kris said, getting up to help Hyerin up who fell into the pile as well.

"You will disrupt the flow of sequence and everything will be changed." Hyerin continued.

The rest got up and nodded their heads.

Tao pouted; he did not when to use his powers, he is told his power is crucial in emergencies. Okay whatever was what he thought.

Caolu decided that food will make them better and she headed to the kitchen, dragging Linzy along.

"Linzy let's cook!" Caolu said.

"Yay!" Linzy likes cooking with Caolu.

In 45 mins, the food is done and was brought out by the 2 cooks.

"Guys! We made food!" Caolu said.

Stomping were heard and all of them arrived in less than a minute or they arrived in 10 seconds to be precise.

The 2 had made Japanese sushi and some spicy rice cakes.

"FOOD!" was all the others said when they saw and heard food.

Conclusion: Food makes everyone happy.

They were eating heartily when the grandfather clock ringed at 11.55pm.

"It's about time!" Seoyoon said, getting up.

"Seoyoon, Kai will go with you." Suho said.

"Wae?" Seoyoon said curiously.

"He will teleport you there and he will help you." Jimin said.

"Kaja Seoyoon." Kai said.

"Psst." and they were at the roof top.

The moment they left, the first thing they did was ,"aww...so sweet."


From the roof top, the stars were shining brightly like there was no tomorrow.

"Seoyoon, when you hear the first dong from the clock, shut your eyes immeditaely." Kai said and she nodded.

'Dong' was heard and Seoyoon shutted her eyes and focused hard.

Her birthday star was now hovering above her.

When midnight minute was over, she opened her eyes and turned to Kai.

"My last power is Teleportation." Seoyoon finished.

Kai widened his eyes widely

'"Although her last power can be altered by feelings." Cheska finished'( Chapter 10: Revealed?) Kai remembered. Could it be..?

Kai managed to snapped out of his thought and handed a box to Seoyoon. "Happy Birthday Seoyoon."

Seoyoon looked at the box and went straight for Kai, she hugged him and smiled.

Kai hugged hr back and smiled.

Unknown to the both of them, Kris and Linzy, Sehun was invisible ( Thanks to Cheska) and was floating above them while the others were also invisible but standing still.

"Aww, so sweet." Junghwa telepathed to Sehun.

"I know right" Sehun replied through their brains.

 When Kai and Seoyoon broke the hug, Linzy and Sehun immeidately push them down the stairs while they flew back to the living room. Once hwne all was in the room, cheska clicked her fingers, making them visible and at the same time, Kai and Seoyoon was back down .

"Happy birthday Seoyoon!" They all cried.