20. Confessions.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 20: Confessions.]

The second semester started already, and the mid-year exams are arriving.

All of the students were still slakcing although Seoyoon would be an exception; she studies as much as she can and even the EXO members, FIESTAR  and the girls had to confiscate her books for 2 days to stop her from "Over- studying".

"Oppa, can I have my books back pleasseeee." Seoyun whined a little.

"No Seyoon, I return them 2 days later." Suho said, his eyes still glued to the ipad.

"Waeeeyo?"Seoyoon pouted" The mid-years are coming and-"

"Seoyoon ah! The Mid-years are a month away!" Kai said.

"But a month is too-" Seoyoon was cutted of again.

"Exoidians have really superb memory. Don't needa worry." Junghwa said, stretching.

Seoyoon grunted.


Jei was in her room meditating.

She was detailing in the future sights she had seen.

She suddenly fell backwards and her head hurt. A lot.

Lay who was just a few meters away, heard and rushed to help her.

"Jei what happened?" Lay asked in concern.

"Remember that time I told everyone that the Jungj are going to plan somehting horrible?" Jei siad, still clutching her head.

Lay nodded.

"Firstly, that day will be nearing soon and secondly, it's going to be vicious." Jei, standing up and walking over to the desk to grab a bottle of water.

Lay immediately pulled Jei to the living room.

{In the Living room}

"WHAT??!!" all of them echoed.

"Yeah." Jei said.

"At least we are better trained..." Sehun said..


It was a monday night and they were heading back to their respective dorm/ apartment after their dinner.

When all of them went to their rooms, Kai took Seoyoon's hand and teleported them to the roof top garden.

"Oppa why are we here?" Seoyoon look around wildly.

Without saying a word, Kai leaned forward quickly and kissed her full on the lips.

Seoyoon was shocked beyond comprehension.

Seoyoon pushed Kai away," Oppa what are you doing?"

"I love you Kim Seoyoon, Since day 1, the moment you came I fell in love with you. not by your appearance but by everything" Kai said, facing her.

Seoyoon crumbled to the floor," Oppa, I love you too...But I am afraid of History repeating itself." Seoyoon said, tearing.

Kai crouched down, and hugged Seoyoon," Seoyoon, It will never happen again. I got my Hyoyeon noona to confirm the future and she is sure nothing will happen to us."

Seoyoon then smiled in between her tears and kissed Kai.

Kai smiled.

If only they knew that something was happening outside.

The other 6 was peeking !

"Omo, they are so sweet!" Caolu whispered.

"We should tell Suho!" Junghwa whispered.

The 5 thought about it," nah, let him find out himmself!"


Choa was completing her design for fashion. Luhan was simply admiring from afar.

He decided to do it today.

When Choa stood up to stretch, Luhan walked silently behiind her and back-hugged her.

Choa jumped in suprise but that did not deter Luhan's strength to let her go.

"Luhan what are you doing?" Choa said, bewildered.

"Choaya, I only used to see you as Chanyeol's noona and I thought I would not fall for you. But if only I knew how wrong I was then.." Luhan trailed.

Choa was too shock to answer.

"I love you Park Choah." Luhan finally said.

Choa then turned around, tip-toed a little (Yes she's only 160 cm while Luhan is 178cm..) and kissed him full on the lips.

"I love you too Luhan, since the day I first saw you. i thought I was older than you, so I tried not to like you but I failed...miserably." Choah said and she laugh.

L:uhan hugged her; he finally did it!


Annyeong Yorobun! Sorry for not updating in the past few days! I hope you enjoy the chapter...

Don't forget to Subscribe, comment and upvote!

SARANGHAEYO! Here's some macros to brighthen the day!

tumblr_m6uh1uYiae1rxrf18o1_500.jpg

exo_macro_11_by_twisterwitheunhae-d5t4rj

tumblr_lbuyqek9oY1qef4ifo1_500.jpg

2ce4ytj.jpg

(I don't own the pictures credits to Owners.)