06. School.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 06: School.]

The auditorium was filled with loud chatters and constant fangirls screaming the EXO member's name. Kris,Chanyeol, Suho were boiling inside. They really hated the fangirls and could not get used to them.

Whenever fangirls shouts Kris's name, he puts on his -face and rolls his eyes.

Whenever fangirls shouts Chanyeol's name, he face-palms himself and block his ears.

Whenever fangirls shouts Suho's name, he takes a water bomb from a cardboard box filled with weird stuff to scare off the fangirls and throws it to the direction they called. Then a shriek would be heard and Suho would say "HA!" and put on a pissed off face.

Then, the principal walked to the stage and everyone became quiet.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yorobun. I am the principal of SFSA, Mr Lee Sooman. Welcome back to SFSA. I hope you guys are doing fine. There will be a slight change to the dorm/apartment arrangement. When you are assigned to your new dorm, don't be suprised. I'll give you a word as a hint- the word is mixed. The dorm is a 15.." He was cut off by a the fangirls scream.

Suho and the rest of the EXO members took water bombs went to the ledge a threw the water bombs at the dirction and walked back to their set dusting their hands.

"Thanks EXO.As i was saying a 15 minute wak from school.. And I would like to introduce some new, talented students we recieved over the holiday." Mr Lee said and earned glares for the fangirls.

Apparently, Seoyun forgotted that she was the best dance student.

"First we are going to introduce the Top 5 singers" Mr Lee said and showed the best 5 student's portfolio.

"Next are the top 5 rappers" Mr Lee said and showed another set of Portfolios of students.

Seoyun was staring blankly at the 3 stories size large screen.

"Next would be the dance students!" Mr Lee said excitedly.

"We will be introducing from top 5 all the way to top 1."

"Top 5 is Seo Eun Kyo with 85 marks" Claps were heard.

"Top 4 is Kim Jong Hyun or known as JR with 88 points." The claps were carried on

"Top 3 is Park Junghwa, the sister of Park Choa and park Chanyeol with 92 points." The claps were even louder maybe because of Junghwa's siblings.

"Top 2 is Moon Jongup with 96 points" The claps were still going on.

"Top 1 is...KIM SEOYUN, SISTER OF KIM SUHO, WITH 100 MARKS." The claps was very loud by now.

Seoyun was startled. but remembered. The EXO members and the girls congratulated Junghwa and Seoyun for getting into Top 5.

Mr Lee raised his hand and the noise died down. "Okay, now we need to tell you your classes. 89,90 liner students go to the gymnasium, 91, 92,93 liners go to the hall while the 94 and 95 liners will stay." after the instruction, the students moved to their respective places.

The only students left at the private sector auditorium was Sehun, Junghwa, Seoyun, Kai.

A teacher, Seoyun recognised as Ms Kim Bo Kyung, Stephanie walked to the stage. She took the mic and started speaking.

"Students please catergorize yourself in your main talent. dance students on my right, Singing students on my left, while rapping students on my left." She finished.

The first thing both Sehun and Kai grab was their box of water bombs. Seolhyun and Junghwa just chuckled. They walked down the spiral staircase to the public Auditorium. On their way, Sehun and Kai threw quite a number of water bombs already to some fangirls while the fangirls just gave Seoyun and Junghwa dirty looks and disgusted faces.

Well that is the reason why Sehun and Kai kept throwing water bombs straight in the fangirls faces. Seolhyun bit back a chuckle.

The walk to the main Auditorium was long to them because of the many distractions. They finally settled down.

Ms Stephanie then spoke," Okay good, now the respective talent teachers will tell you your classes infront" she pointed to the front of the stage infront of the 3 sectors "and give you your books and dorm room unit and key."

After they received everything, Ms Stephanie spoke again. "You are now to go home and get your stuff and settle in your dorms. Dinner will be served at 6.30. For today, you are to settle lunch yourself." The nodded. The time now was 12pm. After the teachers left, the fangirls, again when screaming. Sehun and Kai stood up and started hurling water bombs.

Seoyun checked her phone to see a message from Suho

From: Joon Myun Oppa

Meet us at the carpark ASAP!
----------------------------------------

Seoyun turned to the boys," Sehun-ssi, Kai oppa, let's go Suho oppa is waiting."

"Seoyun just all of us oppas. Let's go" Sehun said and stopped hurling water bombs but grabbed his belongings, Junghwa while Kai did the same except he took Seoyun as well and broke off into a run to the car. Oh boy, Seolhyun was glad she was wearing sneakers.

*Must be Suho and Chanyeol oppa's command* Seoyun just thought when she saw Sehun grabbing Junghwa and Kai grabbing her.

All of the EXO members and the girls headed back to their apartment, constantly make sure no fangirls were following.

"they are more like sasaeng fans..." Seoyun said. Kai nodded.

They reached home safely and packed their stuff after an hour of packing, their put their luggages in the car's boot before heading for lunch.

After Lunch,they headed to the dorms. In the car, Suho asked Seoyun," what's your dorm room number?"

"Apartment house 10, 3rd story, room 02-01." Seolhyun answered.

"Hey i stay there too in room 02-02" Kai piped up.

Suho flinch but managed to break jerkly almost causing Jimin to fly out. Yep Jimin was smaller in size.

"KIM JONG IN! YOU BETTER NOT TO ANYTHING TO SEOYUN! AND YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF HER!!" Suho half-talked, half-yelled.

Kai and Seoyun bursted out laughing. Jimin chuckled a little.

Jimin did a group call to the other cars, asking their dorm room place and who they are paired with.

All the members said their dorm rooms and when Junghwa and Sehun said their dorm rooms, which where connected, Choa and Chanyeol bellowed into thhe speaker.

"YAH! OH SEHUN AND PARK JUNGHWA! YOU GUYS BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING SILLY!"

Kai and Seoyun again burst into an outrage of laughter.

They reached the dorms and settled the dorm.

Turns out that Sehun and Junghwa stay a floor above Kai and Seolhyun.

Kris and Hyerin, Xiumin and Cao Lu of FIESTAR, stay in the same dorm.

The 8 people staying in the dorm went to the living room and started introducing themselves.

O9FIp.jpg(Cao Lu of Fiestar looks like this)
"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Cao Lu, I'm from China and my specialty is Dancing, cooking and singing I am 23 years old this year(AN=her actual age is 26 but i made her younger). You can call me Lulu, Caolu, Honey(Jagiya) I am Xiumin's roomate ." Caolu said in fluent Korean and bowed.

After intorduction , It was time for dinner. the 8 of them headed for the dining room and tucked in they met the other members and the rest of FIESTAR who also are also some of the members roommates.

29c4eefe872e8977f4f0414738552d79.jpeg(This is how Jei looks like)

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jei imnida or Kim Jin Hee and I am the leader FIESTAR. I am 23 years old and my specialty is Dancing and acting and singing. And I am Lay's roommate" Jei bowed.

bdmLL.jpglinzy_of_fiestar_profile_shot_tn-9373.jp

(This is how Linzy looks like)
"Annyeonghaseyo I am Linzy or Im MinJi, My specialty is Singing, dancing and Piano. I'm 21 years old. I am Chen's roommate." She said and also bowed.

Hyemi_0.jpg(Hyemi of FIESTAR)
"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kim Hyemi, age 21. I can sing, dance. I am Baekhyun's roommate" She said and bowed.

2qcwk.jpg(Cheska of FIESTAR)
"Hello! I am Cheska or Francesca Ahn or Ahn Minji. I am 20 years old this year and my specialty is Rapping, Singing, dancing. I am D.O's roommate" She said and she,too bowed.

20120903_seoulbeats_fiestar_yezi-e13467065089_459635190740259_252568558_n.jpg(Yezi of FIESTAR)
"Annyeong! I am Lee Yeji or Yezi! I am the maknae of FIESTAR and I specialise in Singing, Rapping, Dancing. I am 19 this year and I am Tao's roommate!" The last girl said and bowed.

After everyone introduced themselves, they headed back to their dorms as it was almost 9. Students are to be back by the dorms by 9.30 everyday.

What a day.