22. Practice.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 22: Practice.]

Soon the mid-year exams were over and it was time to train for the school's concert.

It was tinme for Talents class as usual but this time they split themselves into what they were going to be doing

{Opening Dance Section}

Mr Lee Kiseop and Mrs Lee Tasha walked into the studio the dancers for the opening dance were in and the students stood up to greet them.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr and Mrs Lee."

The 2 choreographers/dance teachers were taken a little aback at the knowledge of their marriage.

"Okay...,so for this year's opening dance, we will be doing a little couple-work and for girls, there will also be some floor work, while for boys, it will be some poppin, locking, sliding and jumping etc." Mr Lee said.

The 14 nodded their heads.

"Let's start!" Mrs Lee said,

"Firstly, You will need to be in pairs-" Mr Lee stopped.

Kai had already pulled Seoyoon to him, Xiumin took a step to Caolu, Jei and jumped over to Lay, Junghwa went to Sehun,  Tao took Yezi's hand and pull her towards him, leaving the other 4 there.

"I shall be partners with Jaekyung Noona!" Jongup said and went to Jaekyung and jaekyung just smiled widely.

"Okay then it leaves to Taemin and Krystal." Mrs Lee finished.

Seoyoon could not tell whether Krystal was happy or angry- her face had a mix of both 2 emotions and sadness and disappointment.

But secretly, Krystal was fuming mad that Kai did not choose her.

"Okay let's begin!" Mr Lee said and the 2 choreographers started teaching the couple dance steps.

{Choa, Luhan, Baekhyun and Hyemi- Couple Singing and Dancing}

The instructors were Mr and Mrs Jung, Ms Kim(Stephanie) and Mr Shim.

"Okay firstly, you guys have to choose a song. Then you will record a version of the song and you will dance to it." Mrs Jung said.

"Try choosing one with a guy and a ladys ingin, it will be easier." Ms Kim said.

"What about doing Starship Planet's White Love?" Baekhyun said.

"It's a christmas song Mr Byun!" Hyemi said.

"Why not you guys to Kyuhyun and Tiffany's song, To The Beautiful You?" Luhan offered," I think it's matchable for the 2 of them."

"I think it suits you more hyung," Baekhyun said," I think me and Hyemi will do Gain and Jokwon's We fell in love."

"You really did?" Choah joked to Baekhyun and Hyemi.

The 2 turned to a bright shade of red.

"Okay it's settled then! Go," Mr Jung pointed to the 2 couples" and record your music. NOW!" He finished.

The 2 couples headed straight for the music recording room.

{Musical acting, singing.}

"The musical storyline goes like this. I will summarize it. A girl, poor but pretty enrolled in a school filled with rich people and she is being hated on by most of the people and there's this guy who secretly likes her, he confesses and they become and item but his father is against them and arranges the guy to be the fiance or a rich girl, and of course some romance between the supporting characters. And it goes on and on. The more detailed scripts will be handed to you" Ms Im, the acting teacher said.

"I will be giving out your roles now." Mr Lee(Donghae) said.

"The 14 the Mrs Park or Ms Kim said are the protagonists. Whie the antagonists are Jessica, Jinyoung, Jiyeon, Ahreum, Dani," Ms Kwon said.

" Hyerin will play Lee Seunghee, the poor, pretty girl.

  Linzy will  play Lee Minhee, the poor girl's sister.

  Soyu will play Lee Jinhee, the poor girl's sister

  Hyorin will play Kwon Narae, the poor girl's mother.

  Soohyun will play Lee Sungho, the poor girl's father.

  Kris will play Woo Sunghyuk, the rich.

  Kevin will play Woo Joonhyuk the Rich guy's younger brother.

  Chanyeol will play Woo Jaehyuk, the rich guy's fatther.

  Hani will play Kim Jihae, the rich guy's mother.

  Chen will play Kim Jungmin, Linzy boyfriend, Kim Jihae's nephew.

  Cheska will play Kim MinJi, Kim Jihae's niece, and Jungmin's younger sister.

  D.O will play as Han Kyungji, Kim Minji's boyfriend and teacher at school.

  Suho will play Heo Changjo, Jun Hyoeun's husband and teacher at school.

  Jimin will play Jun Hyoeun, Heo Changjo's wife and teacher at school.

  Jessica will play Shin Sehyun, the girl, Who hates Seunghee, likes Sunghyuk and the girl whom Jaehyuk pairs his son with.

 Jiyeon will play Shin Seoyounng, Sehyun's sister, hates Jinhee, likes Kevin

 Jinyoung will play Shin Seongki, Sehyun's older brother, likes Linzy. Determined to break Sunghyuk and Seunghee up for his sister.

 Dani will play Jung JooAh, Sehyun's best friend.

 Ahreum will play Heo Minyeoung, Changjo's sister, Sehyun's best friend. Hates Minji-disapproves her being with her brother." Mr Choi said.

That was a lot to digest.

"But don't worry, we will give you the scripts soon. Ms Choi(Sooyoung), is printing them now." Ms Choi(Sulli) said.

All of them nodded.


"Argh! I can't believe Jessica is in the musical too!" Hyerin said pulling her hair, jumping sround at their dorms.

"Neither can I, But relax," Kris said looking to his script" It's a happy ending for us and a sad ending for her."

"Jeongmal?" Hyerin said, raising an eyebrow.

Kris pushed the script into her hands," Oh yeah. daebak?"

Kris was about to answer when Kai, barged into the house, with Seoyoon, Junghwa, Sehun, Xiumin and Caolu trailing behind.

"What happened Jongin?" Hyerin said.

"Krystal seriously needed to make things difficult. During the floorwork session, she kept kicking Seoyoon on purpose." Kai said in fustration.

The 2 shook their heads in disapproval.

"How is the opening dance coming along?" Kris asked.

"Great-" Seoyoon said but was cutted off by the 5 other opening dance dancers.

"But it would be fantastic without Krystal."

"That, goes without obvious saying." Hyerin finished.