03. Selection

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 03: Selection.]

The next morning as Suho stated, she will be going to the school to choose her courses.

Maybe Suho said the wrong word. Actually all of them are going there today.

When she headed down to the car park where she was supposed to meet Suho, she met the whole group.

"YAH KIM JOON MYUN! YOU SAID I WAS THE ONLY ONE GOING! YOU LIED!" Seoyun shouted informally to her brother and pouted.

*She's one fiesty girl* Thought Kai and the rest of the EXO members.

"YAH KIM SEOYUN! IS THAT THE WAY YOU TALK TO ME?" Suho shouted back chuckling.

"A-NI-YO!" Seoyun retorted and puffed her hair up.

The rest just laughed at the brother and sister.

"So Oppa, which car am I seating in?" She pointed to the 6 cars.

"I shall start assigning.."Suho sheepishly said and started pointing the couples.

"Kris and Hyerin in 1 car" Suho continued.

"Luhan, Choa, Junghwa and Sehun."

"Xiumin, Chen, Hani and Chanyeol"

"Lay, Tao, Baekyun, D.O"

"Me, Jimin, Seoyun, Kai."

After he finished, he told the whole group "We will go to school to do the administrative stuff before going for breakfast."

"Neh!" they all shouted.

"Hold on!" Kai and Junghwa said.

"Seoyun, you might need to do an audition so get your stuff ready." Junghwa told Seoyun. Seoyun nodded and headed upstairs to her apartment to get her stuff.

As soon as she returned, she got into the car.

They soon scattered into the cars and headed for the school.

when they reached the school, They headed for the school's general office and signed in.

"I am Suho, the guardian of Kim Seoyun the new student and she is hear to choose her course." Suho told the person in charge, Ms Stephanie Kim Bo Kyung.

"Ah annyeonghaseyo," Ms Kim looked at Seoyun and looked at her screen and said again," You are 18 years old this year right?"

Seoyun nodded.

"18 year olds and in year 1 so you will be in the first year and we need you to have a mini-audition." Ms Kim answered.(AN= I know Junghwa is the same age as her but she auditioned in a month before Seoyun.)

Seoyun bit her lip. She knew that but Junghwa only said 'might'...

"You can choose your audition date either now, later or tomorrow latest." Ms Kim spoked again.

"I will do it now."Seoyun answered. All of them were shocked.

"Ah, very good. May I ask what will you be doing?" Ms Kim stood up and walked to the cupboard,taking a file filled with papers.

"Dancing." Seoyun answered. Kai's ears perked up.

"Ms Kim Seoyun, you can go to the dance studio to prepare. Me and 4 other judges are coming to watch" she turned to Kai,"Jongin,would you kindly lead her to the dance studio?"

"Ah neh" came from both Kai and Seoyun.

As the audition was private,only allowed students are allowed to see. Which was mostly the dance students.

After Kai and Seoyun left, The others tried to ask Suho to let them see,

"Hyung, can we see?"

"Oppa, can we see?"

"Aniyo," came from Suho," I want her to do her best to get in. I want her to focus fully on the dance instead of the audience."

The rest just nodded.

{Dance Studio}

Seoyun went into a changing room to change into ballet tights, stretchable shorts and a graphic tee.

When she came back, she started stretching, doing splits and warm-ups and of course, putting on her ballet pointe shoes.

"You dance ballet?" Kai asked when he came back from getting the both of them drinks.

"Neh Kai-s...Oppa." Seoyun answered.

Kai handed her her drink and before she drink, she asked him," Is it safe to drink?"

"Why would I even try to poison Kim Joon Myun's sister? He would beat the daylights out of me!" Kai chuckled.

Seoyun giggled and sip her drink. Soon,the judges came.

The judges intorduced themselves. " Annyeonghaseyo, I am Ms Stephanie Kim Bo Kyung, This is Mr Jung Yunho, Ms Kwon or Mrs Jung BoA, Mr Lee Eunhyuk and Ms Kim Hyoyeon."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Seoyun inmida." Seolhyun answered.