05. First Day.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 05: First Day.]

The weekends flew pass and soon,it was time to go to school.

"Park Junghwa! Seoyun! come here NOW!" Choa yelled.

Seoyun and Junghwa opened their eyes, staggered out of bed and headed for the dining room where Choa was.

Choa was seving breakfast; Pancakes. She laid them on the table as she watched the two 95 liners walking to the table and seating down.

They started eating and then, a question popped into Seoyun's head.

"Choa Unnie, what do we wear to school?" Seoyun asked, putting a pancake slice into .

Choa swallowed her food and said," You can wear anything you want but no shorts, slippers and too revealing tops; like tubes."

Seoyun mouth formed an "O" and went back eating. After eating they went to wash up and change.

Seoyun decided to wear a pair of skinny jeans with a Magenta hoodie and a pair of black sneakers with pink and white laces. She look at herself one more time at the mirror before heading out with her bag. They did not have textbooks as it is only given out on the first day of school itself.

She walked out of the apartment with Choa and Junghwa to the car pack where they were meeting the others.

They got into the car(s) and headed for school. It was now 7.45 am. Although school starts at 9.15, It took an hour to get to the school by car. Thank God for the cars and licenses if not, they had to take the public transpot which would take them 2 and a half hours.

When they reached the school, Guess what was awaiting them? No wait, the boys.

Fangirls. Hardcore Fangirls

Seoyun stared in shock. She turned to Kai who looked annoyed.

"You guys have fangirls? There's a lot of them!" Seoyun exclaimed.

"Yes thanks to our looks. Urgh the fangirls are so annoying. They don't approve of relationships that concerns us with non-fangirls." Kai grunted.

"Huh?" Seoyun cocked her head side ways.

"I was not a fangirl. And guess what? I almost got ambushed and assasinated by them because I was dating Suho." Jimin answered clearly angry.

Suho shook his head in disapproval. He group dial all the cars.

"URGH THOSE FREAKING FANGIRLS!" Kris shouted in anger. Hyerin's voice was there immediately to calm him down.

Seoyun asked Jimin,"Did Hyerin get almost ambush or assasinated by them?"

"Lucky for her, she is Kai's step-sister so they couldn't do anything about it." Jimin answered.

"HUH? Hyerin Unnie is Kai's setp-sister?" Seoyun widened her eyes widely.

All of them was still in the car, at the carpark.

"Neh!" Hyerin's voice rang through the speaker.

Kai chuckled.

After seeeing the whole situation, they realised it ciouldn't be helped and they ended the group call, and unbukled their sit belts.

"KIM JONG IN! TAKE CARE OF SEOYUN!" Suho yelled.

"Arasseo" was all Kai said as he took Seoyun's leading her out the car with him. The fangirls were happy to see Kai however were shooting disgusted looks at Seoyun.

"YAH! SHE'S MY SISTER!" Suho angrily shouted to the fangirls while leading Jimin out.

"MWOH?!?!" the fangirls shouted in unison.

After what is seems like forever, they managed to get to the private section hall where it was only for them.