24. Show Time.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 24: Show Time.]

3 weeks of preparation and practising have passed and soon it was only a day before the concert.

{Opening dance.}

All of them were doing the steps flawlessly as Mr and Mrs Lee were watching them dance.

Mr and Mrs Lee nodded their heads, smiling at each other; they were proud the students managed to learn everything.

{Singing and dancing section.}

For Choa's and Luhan's duet, who were doing Kyuhyun's and Tiffany's To the beautiful you, they decided to tweak the instrumental to have a little of the moulin rouge style as they were going for a little of the moulin rouge and modern day dance.

For Hyemi and Baekhyun, on the other hand, decided that they wanted to "One Year later" and Mr and Mrs Jung thought it was better. Even though it was a slow song, they managed ot choreograph steps that fit the concept.

{Acting-musical section}

They finished everything and they were practicing the songs they were going to sing.

Soyou will be singing "Should I confess" during one of Hyerin's acting scene.

LInzy will be singing "It's cold" in one of the scenes.

Hyorin will be singing "I choose to love you"

D.O and Chen and Suho will be singing "what is love"

Kevin and Soohyun will be singing "Remember".

SISTAR will also be performing "GIve it to me"

They voices echoed through the room and they sounded beautiful.


Seoyoon was practising her solo piece.

She ditched the pointe shoes and decided to dance barefooted on stage for her ballet-contemporary piece so that it will be easier for her to transit into her powerful dance with heels.

Ms Kim who was at the side supervising her, nodded.

She was a true talent.

{At the dorm}

Caolu was whipping up a feast.

Xiumin walked to the kitchen to see how Caolu was doing.

"How's the cooking Jagi?" Xiumin back-hugged her, who was frying something.

"Hands off, Xiumin, I'm frying something." Caolu warned "I don't want you getting hurt."

"Aww sure Cao," Xiumin released her and pecked her forehead,"Tell me when the food is ready. I wanna try it!"

Caolu chuckled and returned to cooking.

Just Then, Luhan ,Choa, Yezi and Tao came.

"Wanna join us for dinner,?"Caolu asked.

"Oh sure!" Luhan said.

"What brings you guys here?" Xiumin and Kris asked, who were sitting in the living room.

"We were bored." Tao said.

"Jei and Lay went out to who-knows-where, while Linzy and Chen went out to who-knows-where." Luhan commented.

"They are dating?" Caolu said, her head popping out of the kitchen window that faces the linving room.

"It's too obvious" Choa commented before slumping down on the sofa beside Luhan.

"Where are the 4 maknaes of the house?" Yezi asked.

"Seoyoon's in school practicing her solo piece for the concert while, Kai is watching and waiting for her. On th eother hand, Sehun and Junghwa might have rushed off to buy bubble tea." Kris and Hyerin said.

"Omigosh that is so unfair. How could they not bring their hyung and unnie with them? Kaja Yezi, let's go find them" Tao said, pulling Yezi out with him.

Once they are out, Xiumin told the others" These days, younger people fall in love faster. Why is it so?"

They all shrugged.