17. Warning.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 17: Warning.]

"How may I help you Soo Jung ssi?" Seoyun gave a 90% genuine smile while the 10% was smirking.

This startled Krystal.

"What?!" Krystal said in her y voice.

"If there's nothing, I shall to head to where I wanna go." Seoyun said and turned and continued to walk on.

Krystal turned back to walk back to the auditorium only to see Kai, crossed arms.

"Annyeong Oppa!" The yness faded away from Krystal's voice.

Kai made an annoyed sound.

"What did you do to Seoyun?" Kai asked.

"Oh, I am so hurt. Instead of greeting me, you immediately asked about her." Krystal said, emphasizing the 'her' with a disgusted tone.

"Why should I even bother about you?" Kai asked, finding her unreasonable.

"Because your heart belongs to me and it will always be." Krystal said.

Kai gave a sacarstic laugh," How about I say that my heart stays away far far away from you. So what did you do to her?" Kai said, pissed off.

Krystal walked away angry over the fact that Kai likes Seoyun more than her.

If only she knew how much Kai hated her.

"Let's see what will happen after a while." Krystal muttered under her breath, smirking to herself, trying her to cheer herself up.

If only she knew too that Kai and the rest knew what might happen.


Soon, weeks pass and it was time for christmas. And not to mention, Seoyun's birthday.

They had a 3 week term break and they decided to go back Exoida to celebrate christmas and Seoyun's birthday.

{24th December, Christmas Eve, Suho's & Seoyun's house}

It was obvious that Caolu was cooking everything for the party that they were going to have.

Unknown to her, Xiumin was observing her from a far.

Okay, you should get the drift.

The whole house wasn't in peace- all were busy with their own things.

Luhan and Choa walked to where Xiumin was seated and took a seat infront of him.

"Trying to hit on my sister?" Luhan said making Xiumin's eyes widened like D.O's imitation of an owl.

Xiumin was about to start when Caolu came out of the kitchen, finished with her cooking.

She dropped herself to the empty sofa seat beside Xiumin and transfigured an item into a bottled water, opened it and gulped the whole thing down.

Luhan was about to say something when Sehun and Junghwa came from the front door together.

The 4 who were sitting in the living room had their jaws dropped widely.

When Sehun and Junghwa took notice of them and their hanging mouths, they blushed slightly which the 4 heavily took noted.

At the same time, it happened. "Why are you 2 together alone?" The 4 said in perfect unison, emphasizing the 'alone'.

And before the 4 could questioned further, Sehun had casted a strong wind that pushed both him and Junghwa to their respective rooms.

"Something's really fishy." Caolu said.

The others, clearly forgot their previous topic, nodded their heads furiously.


They had a wonderful dinner and now they were exchanging gifts.

Caolu, found Luhan by the roof top.

"Hello Luhan." Caolu said warmly.

"Annyeong Noona." Luhan glanced at her, beofre looking at the stars.

"Thinking about Choa?" Caolu said, as if she read his mind like an open book.

Luhan remained silent but sighed.

"Bingo." Caolu said.

"What should I do noona?" Luhan said.

"1 word- Confess.' Caolu said.

"Noona, you like Xiumin don't you?" Luhan faced her.

"Looks like we can interpret each other's mind..." Her voice trailed off.

"You know, it is not very common to have girls liking Xiumin...but I dare not say it is rare because, Xiumin has his own charms, not fully by looks but his character. And that is your ideal type am I right?" Luhan said, sounding like a smart .

"Yeah yeah smart-," Caolu said, lightly pushing Luhan's head," Yah, go confess to her."

"I'm scared she will rej-" Luhan was cutted off by Caolu.

"Why do you think that way? In actual fact,I can clearly see that she enjoys being with you." Caolu said. "Go!" Caolu said pushing him down the stairs.


Annyeong readers! Sorry for the late update! lately, I have been really busy and I hope you understand. Love you guys! Enjoy the update!